Julie Learns her Place: The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers

Beside me Allison chuckled.

"What can I say, the bitch just wants to please her Mistress, doesn't she?"

I was horrified but could only watch as things rapidly got worse. Another of the tramps had made it to his feet by then and he stood for a moment beside his colleague and dropped his ragged trousers to reveal a similarly disgusting penis which he used to slap against Julie's face as she sucked off the first tramp. Then Julie released the first cock from her mouth and moved to suck in the second and then she began to alternate from one filthy dick to the other. The camera zoomed in and I was able to see that once she even managed to jam both their cocks into her mouth simultaneously. Their dicks were dripping juices now, pre-cum and saliva and Julie's perfectly made up face was starting to get messed up, especially when they would slap her in the face with their hands of their dicks, they were treating her like nothing more than a piece of fuckmeat.

Then the third vagrant made it to his feet, he was clearly unsteady on them though and staggered and swayed about a bit before taking a swig from his bottle and stumbling around behind Julie. He took another swig and seemed to be eyeing up my sister's magnificent, round ass. Thenhis trousers were off too and he lurched forward and had to put his hands on Julie's back as he squatted down behind her. To my utter astonishment Julie broke off from sucking the cocks in front of her and actually used her hands to part her ass cheeks giving the filthy tramp easier access to her asshole.

After much fumbling and fiddling this drunk managed to find his hole and gave a shunt forward that pushed Julie forward and choked her on the cock that was currently occupying her mouth. She puked up some slime and spat it on the ground before the two cocks went back to pistoning in and out of her gob. God, they even started to rub their balls over her face and dip them in her mouth too, no doubt the nearest they had come to being washed in years.

This four way action continued for some time more until one of the guys at her face started to tense up and then let go with several very watery spurts of semen all over Julie's face. That seemed to set the second guy off and seconds later Julie was fairly coated in the white substance and her eyeliner was running with it and her hair had globs of cum in it too while one eye was near closed due to cum in it. The two having cum collapsed down and left their trousers off as they went back to drinking while the guy fucking her ass just kept ramming into her. But with nothing to occupy her mouth Julie quickly broke off from the tramp behind her and to my dismay she swirled around and with the tramps dick fresh from her ass she took it into her soiled mouth and finished him off in her mouth too! He came in seconds firing a load into her mouth and squeezing the last out onto her fucked up face.

He staggered away too and the camera focussed on Julie's face, she was absolutely plastered in running cum and was busy licking her lips and wiping some of the cum from her face to lick her fingers. Then the last of the tramps loomed into view over the still kneeling brunette and his trousers dropped too. Julie opened her mouth to take him too but seconds later things got even kinkier as rather than fuck her willing mouth he leaned back and started to piss into Julie's mouth and all over her face. It took me a moment (of complete revulsion) to realise that rather than close her mouth and shy away from the homeless man's stream of thick, yellow urine my sister was opening her mouth as wide as she could hold it and keeping it open. She was drinking the stuff! And what she couldn't drink was spilling from her mouth like a water feature to run down her body, over her large tits and onto the ground so that her glistening body was soon kneeling in a rapidly growing puddle of piss.

And boy could the guy piss! He kept going for upwards of a minute until Julie was completely saturated. Her hair soaking and her make up running even more, those expensive earrings and necklace now coated in tramps piss. And then the other three tramps got back up and organised themselves into a rabble around her and they started pissing on her too.

This was too much for me to handle but in the truck I was being wanked more vigorously than even by Mistress Allison and watching my sister being willingly debased like that while being brought to climax was a total mindfuck for me and she knew it.

She tugged furiously on my foreskin and that combined with staring at the screen and watching my sister being used by multiple men as a urinal was more than enough for me to blow my load. I came gasping and moaning, spraying my cum up and over my chest just as the picture went black.

I did not know what was happening outside the van, all I knew was that I felt spent, physically and emotionally. It had been such a draining evening but it wasn't over for me yet. Allison flipped me over so I lay on my belly on the cold,metallic floor of the van. I didn't even struggle against my cuffs as she opened the back doors and pulled me back so I was standing on the groud but bent over in the van leaning on the floor. Then the heartless bitch spoke, clear and loud.

"There you go Pete, think of him as a bonus for your nights work, a little extra just for you."

Those words followed by the distinct sound of a zipper being lowered sent a shiver to my belly but I just lay there and did nothing. Seconds later I felt his rough, calloused hands on my smooth ass cheeks, prizing them apart and the tip of his thick, hard cock pushing it's way between. I grimaced then found Allison leaning beside me staring at me. She smiled as I grunted as I was anally penetrated aware that having just cum there would be no sexual thrill for me at all at this violation.

"You know I could do with a male bitch for some of my clients as well. You fit the bill perfectly. Plus there's money in videos of you and your whore sister doing it. Oh yes, I'll make a lot of money from you two bitches...."

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,508 Followers
12