Julie Loosens Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers

Julie opened her eyes, and was in shock. There I was, standing beside her, totally naked. She looked between her legs, and there was the Spaniard, Sergio, slamming that huge cock into her pussy! Though she was in shock, Julie couldn't keep from responding to the fucking she was receiving. Here tits were heaving, she was gasping for air and groaning loudly.

I kissed her again, and whispered in her ear: "Do you still want o be my SLUT?'

"YES, YES I WANT TO BE YOUR SLUT, I'LL DO ANYTHING!!" she cried.

"Good, then tell Sergio what you want."

Julie started uncontrollably shouting: " FUCK ME HARD SERGIO. SLAM THAT HUGE COCK INTO MY CUNT!! TURN ME INTO A SLUT, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME!!!"

Now Sergio really let loose, he started slamming Julie with all 13 inches of his hard cock. He was pounding her so hard her ass was lifting off of the lounge cushion.

By now Julie was lost in the moment. She kept screaming obscenities, and cheering Sergio on. When she opened her eyes, she realized there was another cock next to her, she reached out and grabbed it and started stroking. She felt something on her left side, realized it was yet another cock and she started stroking it as well.

I stood there, watching my prim and proper wife fucking a monster cock, and jack off two others. I decided that it was my turn to get some action, so I stood over her, straddling her face. She looked up at me, as if in a dream. She saw my cock, tilted her head back to give me access and opened her mouth wide. I started fucking her pretty face again.

There was Julie, a cock in her pussy, mouth and each hand. She was working it all!

A few of the girls that had been in the area came around to watch the action, so I handed my camera to one of them and had her shoot video of Julie's first gang-bang.

The four of us men had been banging Julie for about 5 minutes when the orgasms started. When I had set this all up while Julie was asleep, everyone promised no one would cum in her; we would cover her with our seed. All the guys stuck to their word, Jose (in her left hand) came first, shooting load after load on her tits. Antoine (in her right hand) quickly followed suit with more jets of hot cum on her tits. Sergio them pulled that monster cock out of Julie's pussy and poured half a gallon of cum on her stomach. Then I lost it, and covered her face with my cream.

All four of us stepped back from Julie, and looked at the amazing sight. She had cum all over her nose, forehead, cheeks, tits and stomach. Her legs were still up in the air, and spread, and after Sergio's monster cock was done, her cunt was splayed wide open for all to see. On top of all that Julie had a huge grin on her face.

I got the camera back from Juanita and took a few stills and a quick video of Julie in this state. While filming, two of the girls that had been watching crept forward and started licking Julie clean. Juanita joined in, so now three female tongues were roaming all over Julie, eating all the cum from her body. As the first two girls (Marie and Angela) finished, they went to Julie's face and gave her a big French kiss. When Juanita finished, she went to Julie's face, and I thought another kiss was coming so I zoomed the video in on their lips. Then Juanita shocked me by squeezing Julie's cheeks until she open her mouth wide. Juanita then leaned down, opened her mouth, and let all the cum she had cleaned off of Julie's body dribble out of her mouth, and into Julia's. That was so hot, that I stared to get hard again.

While still zoomed in on Julie's mouth, expecting to see a flow of cum get spit out, I was amazed to see Julia smile, close her mouth and take a huge swallow!

As our group all slowly wandered off, Julie lowered her legs back onto the lounger, turned to me and said: "What have you done to me, all I can think of is sex, sex and more sex. I want to FUCK all day long! Who was that that kissed me, I was in such a daze I could see straight?"

I told her: "Would you believe that was Marie, Angela and Juanita."

"My god, I kissed three girls, no wonder their tongues felt so soft and gentle. By the way, what was that last drink I had just now? It seemed thick and salty, but it tasted great."

"You're not going to believe this, but it was a mixture of Antoine, Jose, Sergio, and my cum! Juanita sucked it up off of you, and then fed it to you with her kiss!"

"THAT WAS CUM? I can't believe it. I want more. See what you've done to me, I AM YOUR SLUT, SO PLEASE USE ME, FUCK YOUR SLUT PLEASE!!"

Julie got on her knees, sticking her ass up, and her face down on the cushion and yelled: "FUCK ME JIM, FUCK ME NOW, PLEASE FUCK ME, FUCK ME. FUCK ME!!!!"

I mounted Julie doggie style, sliding easily since Sergio had loosened her up. I pounded away at Julie's cunt for a good 10 minutes, since I had just cum minutes before. The entire time we were fuck Julie kept yelling: "FUCK ME, FUCK ME. FUCK ME!!!!" Just as I was getting ready to lose it, Julie was yelling that she was going to cum, so I decided to do something more. I took my middle finger, rubbed it on her sopping wet pussy, and then popped it in her ass.

As my finger jabbed into her puckered hole, Julie let out a scream and the shouted: " OH GOD YES, FUCK I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING" Her cunt started spasming, and clenched around my cock so hard I thought she would rip it off!

I exploded into her hot cunt flooding it with cum.

When we came done from our orgasms, we decided to stroll back to our cottage and rest. But after all the activities we decided, who needs swim suits, so we strutted back totally nude, Julie with my cum running down her legs.

I think I may have created a monster, a fucking monster! This vacation is starting to show a lot of promise!

To be continued...

vegasdude
vegasdude
112 Followers
12