Julie My Fiancee

Story Info
My loving fiancee.
30k words
4.03
216.6k
276

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers

The first time I saw Julie I was smitten by her. She was a PM in a bio-engineering firm and I was a consultant on a project at the firm she worked. As I worked with her on the project I found out that she had a bio-engineering degree from UT, Austin my Alma mater. I had also graduated from there with a degree in Computer Engineering but was three years ahead of her. It was a lucky co-incidence which I could leverage to connect with her at a personal level.

The project lasted six months giving me ample time to know more about her. I found out what consummate and accomplished professional Julie is. She is very intelligent and knowledgeable about her work. Julie has a cheerful personality and very easy to work with though demanding.

By the time the project ended, I found out that she was pursuing her MBA and she was twenty five years and broke up with her boyfriend three months back, so very available.

My name is Nick and I am twenty eight years old. I had not had a steady girlfriend since two years. I am a decent looking guy, 6 feet tall, work out regularly to stay in shape and I am also karate black belt. I am pretty good in bed and nicely endowed. But I simply have not been able to find a girl that could make me think that I could go steady with her. But I knew that Julie could be the girl that can make me put down my roots. She is smart, intelligent and beautiful, a rare combination. It almost seemed Julie herself did not realize how beautiful she is, she was all about making a mark for herself due to her brains not her beauty. How many woman engineers do we really see anyways and she was excelling in a field dominated by men and I was very impressed. Finally meeting a woman with true substance. Julie was 5'6, slim, with an angelic face and a lovely smile, blonde hair that came just below her shoulders, blue eyes, sharp nose, full lips, elongated neck, flawless creamy skin, perfect rounded ass, and pert 34 B tits. I heard her telling someone that she uses Stairmaster to stay in shape.

After the project ended I thought that now it is an appropriate time to ask her out because I had a feeling that if I had asked her during the project phase she would have rebuffed me since she is so professional and then that would have jeopardized the working relationship. After the final sign off, the project team met at a bar to celebrate the completion. Everyone had a good time but the only thing I could think of was how to ask Julie out. I did not want to ask her out in front of everyone so I was waiting for the right moment. So the group hung around there for around three hours and then they decided to call it a night and leave. Julie said she will pay the tab since her firm was picking it up, so she stayed back and everyone said goodbyes and left. I went out but waited for her to come out. Julie took a little bit of time paying and then going to the ladies room to freshen up before leaving. When Julie stepped out of the bar, I went up to her and just asked her out without any flair or pick lines, "Would you like to go out sometime with me?"

Julie smiled and said, "Wow I was expecting that you would use some cheesy pick up line. I have noticed you staring, when you thought I was not looking. I was expecting you to ask me out a lot sooner." she said with a grin.

I felt foolish and happy at the same time because she had noticed me. "So are you saying yes then?" I asked mischievously.

"I guess that is what I am saying. But I am very glad that you waited for the project to finish before asking me out otherwise it would have jeopardized our professional relationship and affected the work environment." She said.

"For some reason I knew this is exactly what would have happened that is why I decided to just stare at you and creep you out" I said with a grin.

Julie smiled and without even saying anything we both knew that we understand each other and will get along fine.

We decided to go out for dinner the next day. We exchanged phone numbers and it was decided that I would pick a restaurant make reservations for tomorrow evening and then pick her up from her apartment. As we were standing there saying goodbyes, I just leaned forward and kissed Julie lightly on her lips and said "See you tomorrow."

Julie did not pull back but was a little bit surprised and said."Yep, really looking forward to it."

Then I walked her to her car opened her car door like a gentleman and stood there watching while she drove away.

After a long time I felt this content. I was very excited by the time I got home but I could not fall asleep and decided to search for a restaurant which would be just perfect for my first date with Julie. I knew that this is the woman I am going to spend the rest of my life with.

I found a nice French restaurant, very pricey but very nice. I called the restaurant and talked to the hostess and explained that I am in love with this girl and this is our very first date. I requested her to reserve a table that is quiet and gives us privacy. She assured me that it will be done and not worry about it. She was very kind and understanding.

The entire Saturday morning Julie spent time trying to look her best for her date with me. She got manicure and pedicure done, took a nice long bath, got her eyebrows done. She did not have to worry about shaving or waxing since she naturally had very little body hair. She wore a nice matching yellow Bra and Bikini Panty set, a skirt that came till just above her knees and a nice top with a little cleavage. Her hair was tied in a pony tail showing off her nice slender neck. She wore a pair nice open toe heels that really looked elegant and sexy. Julie was wearing very little make up which was perfect. She looked so ravishing and radiant. I was at her apartment door sharp at 6 pm, wearing jeans, shirt and a sports jacket and I thought I looked sharp. I knocked on her door and she opened the door.

As soon as I saw her I said, "Wow, Julie you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." I kept staring at her angelic face.

Julie blushed and said."Nick stop staring at me and let's go."

We got into my BMW. I was a perfect gentleman who opened the door for his date. I had never been this excited for any date or in love with any girl before. We made small chat in the car, the restaurant was like 20 minutes from Julie's apartment. We were so comfortable with each other as if we had known each other for forever. We got to the restaurant and the hostess led us to our table. It was at the very back of the restaurant with kind of an area that seemed almost separate from the rest of the restaurant and we could not see the other tables from here. There was one another table in that area that was about fifteen feet away from our table and it seemed that few business people were attending a corporate meeting plus dinner at that table. This area was like a cubbyhole with 2 tables at its ends. I loved it and thanked the Hostess. She smiled and telling us that these 2 table are really very popular with business people to hold meetings where they can have privacy.

We ordered our drinks and then started chatting. We had so many things to share with each other. I told her about my family. How I was the first person in my family to go to college. My mother had passed away eight years ago due to cancer, my father is a plumber, and my older brother is an auto mechanic and divorced.

My father is fifty five and my brother is thirty five, they both are very similar in nature. They are very crass and crude. Always blaming others for their problems and incorrigible skirt chasers. While my mother was alive she simply ignored his philandering but Ricky my brother ended up going through a divorce.

She told me about her family, her father is a CPA and mom a CPA too. She is an only child, did not have many friends in high school and college since she was interested different things then other girls. Being interested in math and science she was a known nerd. Her parents had moved to Texas from New York when she was little.

I told her about my growing up in a lower income neighborhood and how I started to learn Karate to deal with bullies. My mom always encouraged to do my best. Most of the friends I had from high school did not go to college but I stayed in touch with a few friends and was still really close to three of them. Darius, Juan, and Ron were my best friends from my high school and my neighborhood. They together ran a landscaping business. Juan was the only one who was married amongst the three.

I was very good with making friends, kind of a popular "jock nerd". I told her about my dating and the lack of long term relationship because I never really could talk to anyone like I was able to talk to her. I said, "To be very frank I have never felt this way for any girl like I do for you. I know this is our first date but I feel I cannot be with anyone else but you for the rest of my life".

"Oh Nick, I feel the same way with you. I have never felt like this for anyone else" Julie said earnestly. Then I just took her hands in my hands and kissed her soft dainty hands. Julie shuddered with excitement when I did that.

Then I asked, "Julie I have told you about my dating history, what about yours?" I winked at her while smiling.

"Mine does not even compare."She said shyly. "I really do not even think it is fit to mention here."

"Come on tell me Julie." I said, "I want to know everything about you."

"Alright since you insist, I just have dated three guys till now. I was very nerdy and awkward in high school barely got the prom date with another nerdy awkward guy."She smiled and then started laughing with embarrassment.

"So when did the transformation happened for the little awkward duckling."I asked.

"Well in my first year at UT Austin I met a really nice girl who became my best friend and I guess my only true girlfriend, Susan. She helped me see things, understand things, change the way I dress, how to wear makeup, how to do my hair, how to be presentable. I am very lucky I met Susan otherwise I would have ended just a nerdy girl with thick glasses that you would have never stared at." She said with a grin.

"Honestly speaking you are right, physical attractiveness is not everything but it definitely helps."I said honestly to her.

"You are right about that....you are not shabby looking either and that definitely got me looking." confessed Julie.

"And I am glad you are as beautiful from inside as outside."I said. Hearing that Julie smiled sweetly, I took her hands and kissed again. We seemed so content with each other.

"Can I ask you something Julie?"

"You can ask me anything Nick you do not need to ask my permission." Julie responded.

"So why did you break off with your last boy friend." I asked.

Julie breathed in deeply as if trying to gather the courage to talk about her last boyfriend and then said."He was just a complete jerk what else I can say. He acted as if women are beneath men but never said it openly, he was not happy I was pursuing my masters and I would be more educated than him, can you believe it?" she sounded so angry. "But the last straw was something he wanted me to do. I feel embarrassed even thinking about it."

"What was it that was so bad?" I asked.

"You will never mention this to anyone" She said to me and I knew she meant it.

"My ex's name is Mike. He was up for promotion. So to influence his boss's decision he invited him for dinner with both us at a restaurant under the pretext that he just wants to thank him for all the wonderful mentoring he has done for Mike. When we were at the restaurant, his boss went to the restroom and Mike says to me that he really need this promotion and I can really help in getting him the promotion. He wanted me flirt with his boss, try to subtly impress upon him that he can get more if Mike gets the promotion. Mike thought that the idea his boss can get between my legs will motivate his boss to give the promotion to him. He was 55 years old, bald, with beer belly and my boyfriend was thought that I can entice his boss with my body. I simply could not believe what he wanted me to do......he wanted to use me like a prostitute for his career advancement and he was so nonchalant about it as if I was a pet for him who will do anything he asks me to do. I was so angry that I could not bring myself to say anything. I simply left the restaurant right away without saying a word, went to the apartment I was sharing with him, packed my clothes and all the things I needed and left. I have not talked to him ever since. I am just glad the apartment lease was only on his name otherwise I would have had to deal with him further."She said with disgust.

"Wow "I said."What a douche bag.....did he ever try to get in touch with you?"

"Yes he did..........trying to justify what he asked me to do.....telling me that in a relationship the partners try to help each other, can you believe his reasoning? I got me even madder at him with his justifications" She said angrily.

"I am sorry I got you to relive that incident and messed up your good mood" I said with a tinge of guilt.

"No that is okay, I am glad you asked me, this is the first time I have spoken about it to anyone, it almost seems a weight has been lifted off me. Thanks Nick." she smiled at me.

Then the waiter came by to our table to tell us sheepishly that it is almost time for the restaurant to close and then we both realized that we both got so engrossed in each other that we had completely lost track of three hours that we have spent together. To us it seemed like just a few minutes. We apologized to the waiter asked for the bill. I paid for it though Julie offered to pay half of it and I just smiled and did not even respond to that. I tipped the waiter handsomely and again apologized to him.

We got outside and suddenly Julie hugged me tightly.

"Thanks Nick this was the best date ever for me" she said happily.

I said," For me also baby" and hugged her closer. "Let me take you home now"

I drove her home and walked her to the door of the apartment. I hugged her then kissed her lightly on her lips, said bye and turned around.

"Do you want to come inside for coffee?" Julie asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes I am, I do not want you to go yet." she blushed saying that.

"Okay babe lets go in, instead of coffee I will just take a glass of water."

"Alright Nick that is much more difficult than making coffee but I will do it for you, "she laughed and closed the apartment door behind me.

I stared at her it was such a cute honest laugh and told her, "I love that laugh of yours it so honest."

"Okay now quit flattering me you have already made inside my apartment somehow on the very first date...."she smiled and left to get water for me.

I saw how well kept the apartment is and I knew that I have to get my act together start keeping my place nice like this too. I took off my sports jacket and sat down on the couch and Julie came back with the glass of water and handed it to me. She had taken her heels off and looked so cute with bare feet.

I emptied the glass and she asked, "Do you need more water?"

"No I am good," I responded.

Then I put the empty glass on the coffee table and took her hands in my hands and pulled her closer and gave her an open mouth kiss like a lover. Julie responded by opening her mouth for my demanding probing tongue and we started exchanging saliva and sucking on each other's tongue. We kissed like this for 5 minutes. I was now sporting a hard on that was very visible and Julie looked visibly turned on.

"I love you Julie...."I said, "I know this is our first date and all.......but I know I love you, you make me feel like no one else has ever before."

I kissed her again urgently sucking on her lips, tongue and put my hands under her top feeling her bare back and her bra strap. We both were hot and panting now.

"Let's get rid of this top...."saying that I pulled the top off her and pulled Julie on my lap with her facing me and her legs on my sides. I pulled down the bra cups to expose her firm pet breast. They we just perfect and fit in my hands completely. I sucked on her pink nipples and they got very hard like bullets. Then I put my hands on her knees and pushed my hands forward feeling her smooth soft legs and put my hands under her skirt holding her panty clad ass in my hands and kissed her again. Her perfectly rounded ass was nice to hold and squeeze.

"You have such an amazing ass.......such a hot body."Lustily I stated.

"You are not that bad looking either" she said, smiling at me.

"Let's go to the bedroom "she said breathlessly. I stood up with her arm around my neck her legs wrapped around my waist.

"Point the way......" I said huskily.

We go inside the bedroom and I gently put her down on the bed with her skirt bunched around her waist and her panties on display and her bra cups pulled down and her breasts on display.

She looked so hot with that angelic face and her hot body on display that way.

I stood in front of her and took off my shoes, shirt and jeans and then took off my underwear freeing my raging hard on. I am 7 inches and pretty thick. Julie could not help but stare at it with wide open eyes. I stepped forward, bent down and hooked my fingers on the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. Julie instinctively lifted up her ass so that I could get her naked. I slid the panties down her ass and her well toned long legs, I put my hands on her ankles and started kissing down her legs slow urgent kisses, getting to her inner thighs. Julie is moaning by now anticipating my mouth on her sex anytime. She is so wet with her juices. When I touch her pussy lips with my tongue the first time, she shudders noticeably. Then I really start eating her pussy, tonguing it, kissing it, sticking my tongue in as far as I could, biting her clit. Julie shudders and starts cumming on my mouth, moaning and thrashing. My face is all covered with her juices. Once the orgasm subsides she sits up and pulls me down and she kisses me and then took my hard cock in her small hand.

She asked shyly."Do you want me to take care of this?"

"Oh yeah....I will love that" I say with lust. "Let me stand up and you can take care of it." I stand up and Julie shyly gets down on her knees in front of me and takes my very hard cock in her small dainty hands and looks up to me and takes the thick bulb of the cock head into her mouth and starts pleasuring it. It is apparent that Julie enjoys sucking cock. She is putting so much effort into it, licking it sucking on it, playing with the shaft and the balls.

I was moaning with pleasure, I said, "You are amazing.......you know how to take care of a cock." She looks up with my hard cock stuffed in her mouth. It is so hot watching the angelic faced, blue eyed blonde beauty sucking cock like this.

"Lick my balls" I said hoarsely, Julie starts licking my hanging balls and then sucking on them and then goes back to sucking my hard cock that has turn red now.

"Stop Julie......stop...stop otherwise I will cum" I said breathlessly. I asked her to stand up and when she stood up I lean down to kiss her.

"Stop.....what are u doing?" Julie asked alarmingly."I just sucked you.....I don't think you will like it...."she said with a confused tone.

I responded, "If you are good enough to suck my cock........then good enough to be kissed by me.....I do not care that you just had my cock in your pretty mouth." Then I kissed her, open mouth kiss, sucking on her tongue and lips tasting my own cock in her mouth and then I pushed her backwards towards the bed. Julie lays down on the bed with her legs still hanging down, her ass on the edge. I bunch up her skirt around her waist to expose her wet pussy to my hungry gaze and then lift up her legs and spread them open them and put them on my shoulder. I line up my hard cock with her wet pussy and slowly work it into her pussy as Julie starts moaning, I shoved my cock all the way in with my balls slapping her ass.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers
123456...8