Julie My Fiancee Ch. 03

Story Info
We buy our house.
30.3k words
4.4
99.3k
136

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,622 Followers

After what happened at the Ahmed's Halloween party, Julie was wracked with guilt. She made it clear to me that she does not want to talk about what happened at Ahmed's home. She was very unhappy that she had allowed such kind of depraved debauchery to happen again. She became very reticent and distant with me. Julie stopped being the cheerful Julie that I had always known but I wanted to give her own space to rationalize the incident therefore I left her alone. I have always known her to be such a level headed and intelligent person and I was confident that she will get over it and see it just as a part of our sexual adventure.

A week later I made love to her but for the first time I felt that Julie was being restrained in her love making. It seemed to me that she was almost trying to control her normal sexual responses. I got really worried after that decided that I had to intervene and talk with Julie.

"What is wrong Julie?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Do you want to talk about what happened at Ahmed's party?" I persisted.

"Please Nick, I really do not want talk about it." said Julie sharply.

"We have to talk about it. It is the big elephant in the room that really needs to be addressed. I cannot see you this way." I said.

"What do you mean" She asked.

"Julie please do not be denial. You know what I am talking about. You are not your normal self. You are so withdrawn and sad. It is killing me to see you like this. I want my cheerful, bubbly Julie back." I said with a sad voice.

Julie sighed with exasperation and says with hesitation, "I am just...feeling very guilty for losing control again. For letting the depravity to be perpetuated again. I am so weak for allowing my body's carnal desires to control me." As she tried to vocalize what she was feeling, I could hear the regret and sorrow in her voice and see tears welling up in her beautiful blue eyes.

"I cannot believe that I let disgusting men like Ahmed and his father and uncle to use me as they pleased. I do not understand how I could actually beg Ahmed to have sex with me. God...And the worst part is I end up enjoying the sex. What is wrong with me?" She cannot hold back her tears anymore and tears start trickling from her eyes like rising flood water going over the dam wall.

Julie looks very vulnerable as she sits there and cries softly. It just breaks my heart. I pull her onto my lap and hold her in my arms as she sobs quietly on my chest.

"Baby, please do not blame yourself. It is not your fault. I wanted this to happen. You did this for me and I have no regrets about what happened. But if you really want to place the guilt on someone it should be me, not you." I told her emphatically.

"I do not believe we did anything wrong anyways. We did not cheat on each other, we did not hurt anyone and we love each other and care for each other. We just had some hedonistic pleasure." I said honestly.

Julie looks up at me and says, "Baby I know we did not hurt anyone and we love each other but sex is the most intimate thing between two people. Plus I am engaged to you and we are going to be married in six months, I should not be having sex with anyone else except you. Nick you are the only one I need and want." She said earnestly.

"Julie when you had sex with these guys or my friends, it was nothing but just a physical thing. There was no emotional investment, no caring for each other. It was just these men using your body for their sexual gratification with no concern for your fulfillment. That is not the most intimate act. They simply fucked you baby." I said that crudely and my cock hardened hearing myself say that.

"What we have is the true physical intimacy. We simply do not have sex, we make love. We are emotionally invested in each other and care for each other. Our physical intimacy is at a much higher plane." I hug her tightly and say, "I love you baby and you love me baby, none of these men who fucked you can ever have that." Then I kissed her lustily and Julie kissed me back.

Talking about Julie getting fucked had really turned me on. In my mind I remembered what I had seen in Ahmed's bedroom. My beautiful, blue eyed, blonde fiancée lying on the bed on her back after just being ravished by three Arabic men who are more than twice her age. Her flawless skin is glistening with sweat after such intense physical activity. Julie's legs are spread obscenely and her pink pussy lips are gaping open and mixture of three men's cum and her pussy juices is slowly leaking out. Her naked pert breasts rise and fall as she breathes slowly. Her face is flushed and she is staring at me as I rub my cock and look at this hot erotic sight in front of me.

Remembering all this I just forget that we are having such a serious discussion and I grab Julie's pussy mound over her pajamas as I kiss her. Julie's is surprised by my sudden move and she breaks off the kiss.

"I cannot believe it you are getting turned on talking about this." She says incredulously.

"Nick I simply do not understand why me having sex with someone else other than you is such a turn on for you?" Julie asked with a completely vexed expression on her face.

"I do not know frankly. I just know that I get incredibly turned on watching your body enjoying the sexual sensations and having a hot orgasm. It is just indescribable. I get so hot watching you get checked out by lusty men and felt up and groped. It is just such a huge aphrodisiac watching you enjoy sex." I tell her truthfully.

"To be very frank I even tried to control these feelings but they are just part of me and no matter how hard I try, I cannot get rid of these feelings." I said.

I start kissing her back again. She is hesitant first and then responds. Julie softly kisses my lips, gently sucking on them. I nudge her lips with my tongue and she parts her lips letting my tongue into her mouth and begins to suck on my tongue. While she is doing that she changes position and straddles me. She then begins sucking my tongue with more intensity and hunger. Her crotch is rubbing on my rock hard cock.

I can feel the heat of her womanhood through her pajamas and panties. She is not wearing any bra and I can see her rock hard nipples poking through her top. Seeing her so turned on gets me even more aroused. I start tongue dueling with her, sucking on her tongue, sucking on her soft pink lips. We keep kissing each other like this for quite a while and exchanging a lot of saliva. I know Julie is very aroused, I can smell her arousal now.

I stand up, picking up Julie, her legs still straddling my waist. All the while kissing I take her to the bedroom. I gently put her down on bed and she keeps looking up at me. Her eyes are full of lust. She then grabbed the hem of her top and took it off exposing her firm, pert, creamy breasts. Her pink nipples are look so hard and enticing. I bend down and take her left nipple into my mouth and take her right breast into my hand. It fits so completely and perfectly into my hand. I squeeze her one breast and suck on the nipple of other breast. She moans with arousal as I alternate sucking on her nipples and squeezing her breasts. As I continue my ministrations on her nipples, she holds my head and pulls me tighter onto her breasts. She is really loving what I am doing to her breasts. Then I removed her hands from behind my head and stand up. I take off my clothes and exposing my rock hard cock. Julie hungrily looks at my cock and the she lays back on the bed as if surrendering herself to me.

I grab the elastic band of her pajamas and she lifts her ass up as I pull her pajamas off exposing her long beautiful legs. She is wearing white bikini panties and the front of her panties is soaked with her pussy juices. The front is plastered to her pussy and I can clearly see her pink pussy lips and the smell of her arousal is strong. My hard cock twitches with excitement seeing the love of my life in such a state of arousal. Julie looks at me as I hungrily stare at her panty covered womanhood and she spreads open her leg even more as if welcoming me with her open legs. I bent down and fasten my mouth on her panty covered pussy lips and started eating it hungrily. Julie moans loudly and begins to shudder and her toes curl. She is cumming hard. I continue eating her as she thrashes and holds my head and pulls me hard into her pussy. My face is drenched with her pussy juices.

Once her orgasm subsides, I stand up and take off her wet panties. I hold both of her legs up in the air and start kissing her beautifully manicured toes. Then I kissed her ankles, her calves, her knees. Her legs are beautiful, so firm and smooth. She is breathing hard and her body is trembling as I kiss all over her legs. As I get to her upper thighs, she whimpers with anticipation. I kiss her soft, supple thighs and spread them even more as I get closer to her wet womanly treasure. I push her thighs back so that her knees are on her chest and I bring my mouth close to her wet pussy. I slowly lick her slit from bottom to top and then top to bottom. Julie whimpers and her whole body trembles. She is out of her mind with lust and anticipation. I gently flick my tongue across her clitoris and she jerks her pelvis, trying to get my mouth on her hungry pussy.

Watching my beautiful fiancée being so wanton is incredibly erotic.

I then give her what she wants and put my lips on her pussy lips and stick my tongue all the way into her pussy. Julie moans loudly with relief as I do that. Then I start eating her pussy like a man on a mission. I sucked on her pussy lips, sucked on her clit, nibbled on her clit, tongue fucked her. The more I ate, louder her moans got and wetter she got. Then she came with a loud scream and clamped her thighs around my head and went rigid while her hands tightly clenching the bed sheet. After a couple of minutes she relaxed her thighs and I was able to move my head. I looked at her, she had a glazed over look in her eyes. She was still coming down from her orgasm. My cock was rock hard, I just love it whenever she has an orgasm. Now it was my turn for getting some relief for my aching balls.

I stood up and pulled Julie up from the bed to stand in front of me. I kissed her gently letting her taste her pussy on my lips and tongue. Then I pushed her down onto her knees so that she could take care of my raging hard on. She looked up at me and gave me her dazzling smile as she took my thick rigid pole in her dainty hands. I felt so lucky watching this blue eyed, blonde beauty on her knees ready to please me with her mouth. She started licking my cock head while holding my shaft in one hand and holding my balls in her other hand. She licked my shaft from top to bottom and vice versa. She sucked on the cock head, eliciting a moan from me. I loved it when she lifted my cock up, got underneath my balls and took each of my hairy balls in her mouth one by one and sucked on them. She took my cock all the way in and her nose was buried in my pubic hairs. She lifted my nut sack up and kissed below it and licked and sucked on my perineum. I almost came when she did that. It was so hot watching this hot bodied, intellectual beauty being so depraved.

"Baby you are the best Cocksucker and all the guys whose cocks you have sucked know it," I said with lust. Her face and neck turned a deep shade of crimson when she heard me say that.

She started sucking me harder. I loved the way she was taking care of me.

"Ah...suck it hard baby suck it hard, suck it like you sucked that black cock right after we got engaged." She moaned hearing that and started sucking on my cocks and balls even more furiously. It was just too much for me and I started cumming in her mouth.

I screamed, "Yeah...baby...drink my cum...drain my balls." She held my cock in her mouth as spurt after spurt of my cum filled up her mouth. She swallowed all of the thick gooey white liquid that had filled up her mouth. I helped her stand up and took her into my arms and said to her, "Baby I love you."

Then I kissed her hard and she responded back in kind. Then she looked up to me said hesitatingly, "When you mentioned about that black waiter in the restaurant, it reminded me how I let a strange man use me like a prostitute, a man whose name we do not even know." She said that with embarrassment. "That too on the day we got engaged and you showed off me off to two old lecherous strangers."

"I am so afraid that this obsession of yours may get us into trouble or worse impact our relationship." She said with trepidation in her voice.

"Why do you think it will impact our relationship?" I asked. I was completely caught off guard by her statement about our relationship.

"What if after some time you have a change of heart and start thinking whatever we have done is wrong and you start thinking less of me or what if you start thinking since I have been with other guys you also need to be with other women. I can never see you with another woman Nick. I do not think like you do." She said that with fear in her voice.

"Baby I love you just too much to ever think less of you even if I change my mind. And I have no desire to be with another woman. You are the only woman I can think of that I ever want to be with." I said with complete honesty.

I took her into my arms and kissed her gently and told her, "Baby nothing will ever impact our relationship. One thing I am certain of is that we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

She responded by hugging me tightly. I had also wanted to ask a few things but kind of always nervous to bring it up not knowing how Julie will react. I thought now would be a good time to ask those questions.

"Julie I am going to ask you something that I know will make you uncomfortable but I want you to answer honestly without being evasive," I told her.

She looked at me apprehensively and said noncommittally, "I will try."

I said, "No, I want you to promise me that you will answer honestly."

"I do not want to promise without knowing what you are going to ask," She responded

I insisted, "No you need to promise me that you will answer honestly, we cannot have any secrets."

Reluctantly she agreed to it, "I promise."

"So did you get even more aroused when I mentioned how you sucked the waiter's cock?" I asked.

"Yes." she said shyly. "That is all you wanted to know." She said with a tone of relief.

"No babe that was only the first question." I said to her while smiling and the apprehension returned to her face. "Do not worry Julie, it is nothing. I am just trying to understand you better that is why I am asking these questions. Nothing more than that." I told her reassuringly.

She just nodded.

"That day in the restaurant, did you get turned on when I exposed you to those two older guys?" I asked.

Julie visibly flushed and said with a guilty tone, "Nick please I really do not talk about that."

"Julie you promised." I reminded her.

"Please do not judge me on the basis of what I tell you." She said with nervousness.

"I am not trying to judge you, just trying to know you better, trust me." I said earnestly.

She sighed and softly said, "Yes but it was just a physical reaction over which I had no control."

"Did you felt aroused every time you got exposed, even when the black waiter exposed you?"

"Yes baby" she said while biting down on her lips.

"Tell me exactly how you felt and how your body reacted."

"My heart started racing, I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I got wet." She said shyly.

My cock was rock hard hearing the love of my life describe how she felt while she was getting exposed to strangers.

"How did you feel when they talked dirty, called you nasty names?" I asked with lust.

"It got my heart racing but I am not sure if it was due to arousal. So much was happening, it was overwhelming."

"Did you like sucking the waiter's cock? Do you like sucking cock?"

"Yes."

"Yes to which question?"

"Both" She said shyly.

My cock twitched hearing that.

"What do you like about sucking cock?"

"Baby please..."

"Julie do not be shy, just tell me."

"I guess I just like the feel of it in my mouth and how aroused you guys get."

"Do you like swallowing cum?"

"I do not mind doing it but the main reason I do it because how much it gets guys hotter" She said shyly.

"So you even enjoyed sucking Ahmed's cock and drinking his cum? The man you despise."

She did not respond and stayed quiet for a few moments and then softly said, "Yes."

"Do you like it when other guys check out your hot body?"

"Baby to be very frank any woman who puts effort to maintain herself and tries to look nice, appreciates it when guys notice her or as you say check her out. It just vindicates all the effort I put in to look good."

"Nick please based on my answers, please do not ever think that I ever wanted to be with anyone else other than you. You are all I want and all I need."

I put a finger on her lips and said, "I know baby."

"Let me finish baby." She said and I nodded.

"All the things that have happened, I let it happen because I love you. I allowed myself to be exposed and have sex with other men because I could see how much you wanted it to happen, how this kink of yours was driving you insane. I wanted you to be happy because I love you so much. I did it because how much it aroused and satisfied you. I really felt very guilty letting other men touch me and have intercourse with me. But when I saw you watching me as they were doing things to me or I was doing things to them, I saw how aroused you were almost like in a trance. I knew it was driving you crazy watching them touch me and have me. The look on your face was so intense as if you were willing me to enjoy everything that was happening and it aroused me so much that I ended up enjoying sex with a guy like Ahmed. But..."

She paused and then said very seriously, "I still strongly believe whatever has happened is very wrong and we should not repeat it."

After listening to her explanation I was very aroused and basically disregarded the last sentence she said even though I knew she really meant it. I take her into my arms and kiss her and then lay her down on the bed. I touch her pussy and she is soaking wet. I slowly mount her in missionary position while kissing her. She opens her legs wide to give me access to her wet treasure. She takes my hard cock in her hand and guides it between her pussy lips. I gently thrust forward and enter her. As I impale her on my cock Julie groans as her pussy stretches to accommodate me. Then I have slow, gentle, sensuous sex with the love of my life. Our love making lasts a while and Julie has two intense orgasm during our love making. After we are through our love making, we are both tired and completely satiated. We just lay on the bed while holding each other, completely content in each other's company and fall asleep.

Next morning when I awoke, Julie was already awake and busy in the kitchen. I could smell the breakfast cooking. As soon as I smelled the cooking food, I realized how hungry I am. I quickly shaved and got into the kitchen. Julie was putting the food on the dining table. She was wearing cotton shorts and a short sleeve, white, V-neck top. Her pink demi bra is visible through the top. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and tied high. With beautiful long legs on display, she looked so simple but so sexy. I hugged her from behind and kissed her slender neck. She giggled with surprise. She smelled wonderful. I was happy that Julie was back to her usual normal cheerful self. The breakfast was delicious and I gorged myself on it. I needed to replenish my strength after the intense physical activity last night. Julie on the other hand looked different than the last couple of weeks. She had a glow on her face and seemed very energetic.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,622 Followers
123456...8