Julie My Fiancee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

Ricky turns to me and as if reading my mind says, "It was just like doing your girl Tina, pretty hot huh?" He smirks and goes back to watching the action on the screen. They switch places while call the woman all kinds of dirty names. It is hot watching this normal pretty housewife being used like a slut. Then Ricky again turns back to me and he can see through my slacks that I am hard watching the video.

"You like the video" he says and I just nod.

Then he turns back to the screen and continuing the conversation asks, "So how did you manage to snag a girl like Julie. She is very smart and well educated plus the hottest girl I have ever seen. I was just amazed this morning that I was talking and joking with such a beauty sitting at Denny's. She looks like those high maintenance classy bitchy girls you would see in the fancy magazines like Vogue," he says crudely. "Is she any good in bed?" he asks.

I go, "Dude, come on, she is my fiancée."

"I know bro, just asking, just curious. You know we have had this kind of talk plenty of times. Why you acting so stuck up, guys talk about this all the time. You used to ask about my wife. Are you two too good for us folks," he says with annoyance.

"No man I did not mean that, I was just saying.....I really love her and simply do not want to discuss about her that way."

He says, "Okay, whatever......dad is right all the education has really changed.....you think you are better than us."

"God man that is not what I am saying, "I say with exasperation."Okay fine.....Julie is really good in bed."

He turns around his face lights up with mischievousness, "So she goes down on you and sucks on your cock?" He asks crudely

"Yeah man... she just a normal girl....does the same things like other girls, "I said.

"That is hot knowing that a classy and beautiful girl like Julie, goes down and sucks cock like this slut wife we are watching, "he says.

"Does Julie takes cock in her cunt like a hot bitch............like this married slut?" He asks coarsely.

"Ricky come on.....she is going be my wife.....your sister-in-law." I respond with frustration

"I know man wrong words but I am just so turned on." Then he just asks "So yes? Or no?"

I really do not want to argue and I am also turned on and I just say, "Yes she does."

"Hot," he says. Then he says lecherously, "Your girl Tina was a hot bitch too, l loved pounding her tight pussy that time while you kissed her." His reminding me that brought in a new flow of blood to my already hard cock.

"You are so lucky to find such a hot sexy girl like Julie," he says, "So what size is her tits." he asks casually

"34B."

"Just perfect.......I bet they are nice and firm and do not even need a bra with nice sized pink nipples. "He says, and I respond with a simple yes. He continues, "I love that size titties, I bet they will fit perfectly in my hands "he says grinning lecherously."Is she a true blond?"

"Yeah she is."

"I bet she keeps her pussy shaved." He says with a grin and I just nod."Bro she is beauty....while at the restaurant I simply could keep my eyes off her.....one question that kept to mind while we were sitting there was what kind of panties your girl is wearing.....so tell me."

"Come on man....you don't have to know everything." I say.

"Don't hold out on me now Nick......when you had questions about Lisa...I did not mind giving you the dirt. "He reminds me of his ex-wife and how curious I used to be.

"Fine...she is wearing g-string."I tell him.

"That is hot, a classy, beautiful, well educated woman wearing such slutty panties" he says that crudely. That reminds of what the black waiter told Julie before he ripped off her panties and my cock hardens.

"Man.....I need to see your girl in her panties....I need to see her hot ass."He says with lust.

"Ricky...have you lost your mind.....she will kill me...if I ask her anything like this" I say with concern.

"Dumbass...don't tell her anything.......I can spy on her just the way I let you spy on Lisa," says Ricky. "You can just make out with her and lift her skirt up take off her top" He says. Then continuing with it he says, "You can show her this video that will turn her on."

"She will never watch a video like this with you guys present in the house" I tell him.

"We will just smoke outside while you show her the video and I will just sneak behind the house and watch you two from the bedroom window," he says pointing towards the window

I reluctantly agree but I am so hard thinking about exposing Julie to my older brother. Then we go outside to see where my Father and my future bride are and I see them across the street talking to Mr. and Mrs. Manger and I can see that Julie is completely bored. I wave at them and gesture towards Julie to come to me. At the same time I wave to the Mangers and then Julie uses that instance to get away from them. My father stays chatting with the Mangers and she starts crossing the street and Rick whispers that he is going to start smoking while I take Julie inside the house and show her our old room. Then he lights a cigarette and moves further away and Julie comes up to me.

I ask her how was the tour and she makes a blah face and tells me how bored she is and now wants to see the house I grew up in.

As we enter through the creaking front door she asks, "So what was Rick showing me?"

"Well....he was showing me a video."I tell her.

She looks at me quizzically, "What video....what kind of video?"

"It is about that woman Ricky was telling us at Denny's.....they made a recording of their illicit activities."

Julie is shocked at what I am telling and flatly refuses to believe me, thinking that I am pulling her leg.

"Alright let me show you the video then." I tell her. She is grinning when she agrees to watch the video. I know she still does not believe me.

I lead her to my childhood bedroom. The room is small and when it used to have 2 beds, we could barely fit in the study table. But now the room only has one bed at one side of the room and the computer table is right next to the door between the foot of the bed and the door. The window from where Rick is watching us, faces the computer. He has a flat screen on a stand which is pivotable.

I ask Julie if she wants to sit down and she says no. So I turn on the computer and pivot the monitor so that it is slanted upwards and we both can watch the screen while standing.

I start the video and she is surprised to actually see Rick in the video standing naked with another man while the woman is alternating while sucking their cocks.

She seems mesmerized by the video and asks softly, "Who recorded it?"

"The husband of the woman who is sucking cocks on the screen."

"I find it so hard to believe.......that the woman's husband is recording his wife sucking cock of two strangers." She says with disbelief.

"It is just like what we did on our engagement day." I whisper. Julie looks at me while biting her lower lip.

Then on the video the woman gets on the bed on her hands and knees with Pete in front of her and Rick behind her. I slowly slid behind Julie, put my hands around her waist and hold her, kissing her long slender exposed neck.

I whisper into her ear hoarsely, "They are getting ready to fuck her baby. One is going to fuck her mouth and the other one her hot married pussy at the same time." After hearing me say that Julie starts breathing hard. I pull her back closer to me and kiss her on her neck and ears. She can feel my hard cock on her ass through her denim skirt and then I put my hand under white top and move up my hand feeling up her flat stomach. As my hand moves up, it moves up her white top, exposing Julie's midriff. I see that Julie has closed her eyes just lost in the moment. Then I look at the monitor and it is at the moment that Rick impales that woman on her cock while she is hungrily kissing Pete.

I whisper into Julie's ear urgently, "Baby open your eyes; see how the slut is going to get fucked." I tell her crudely. She opens her eyes and sees that how roughly Rick fills up the woman's pussy with one hard thrust, how Rick's ass clenches with the effort, and then she hears how lustily that woman moans while kissing another man and how the husband yells, yeah fuck the Slut.

I can feel that Julie is turned on by looking at the wanton scene on the monitor. How a married woman is getting wantonly fucked by two men, she barely knows. I take the opportunity and lift up her top and whisper urgently to Julie, "Let me take this off." She is in a daze and just lifts her arms up to let me take it off. Then I turn her around and kiss her hungrily. "God baby you are so hot."I tell her. I reach down and unbutton her denim and skirt and pull the zipper down, Julie reaches down and holds up her skirt.

She says, "Nick no, your brother and father are right outside......what if they come in?"

"The front door always creaks loudly when it moves, we will know if someone comes in..."I assure her. Her normally rational mind is overcome by arousal she trusts my simplistic reasoning and lets the skirt fall and steps out of it. I am so aroused all I can think is exposing my Julie, my love of life to my crass, rude, inconsiderate, arrogant brother.

Now my fiancée is standing there wearing her heels, a tiny g-string with the string disappearing between her sexy rounded ass cheeks and a sexy demi bra. Her back is now facing the window and Rick can see her wonderful sexy derriere on display. I put my arms around her get hold of both of her ass cheeks and pull her towards me and kiss her. While I kiss her I squeeze her ass, pull the ass cheeks apart, I know Rick is watching everything and that gets me harder. I break the kiss and roughly turn her around and start kissing her neck. Now she is facing the window. I pull Julie's bra cups down and her hot tits are on display. I squeeze her tits and then pinch her hard nipples.

I whisper to her crudely, "I see how turned on you are watching that housewife getting fucked like a slut, I bet you want to be fucked like that too."

She moans and says, "Baby do not say that.'

"I think you will like to be fucked like a bitch while I am kissing you and sucking on your tongue "My hand reaches the front of her panties and I move aside the gusset and her pussy is sopping wet. I growl into her ear, "I knew it slut......... you are all hot thinking about getting fucked by two guys" and then roughly I penetrate her pussy with two fingers. She is so wet, that the two fingers easily slide into her pussy. Then she turns her head up and starts kissing me while I finger fucked her hard and she comes on my fingers. My fiancée is completely on display for my brother and I cannot believe it how much that is turning me on. Then we both are brought out of her reverie when I hear the door creak and my father's voice. We panic but Julie acts swiftly puts her skirt back on and top and sits down in front of the computer as if she was looking at something and I sit down on the bed. My heart was beating so hard when my father walks in and asks what are you doing and I tell her that we were just looking at some maps. He looks suspiciously at both of us, Julie is still flushed with the excitement of all the previous actions but he did not say anything. He says that he is going to grab a beer and if we need something to drink and Julie says no thank you but I ask for a beer, I need it. After my father leaves the room we giggle more as a relief reaction than anything else. We are just glad we were not caught, otherwise it would have been really awkward.

Then she says that she thinks she saw Ricky peeking in from the window. My heart skips a beat but I just disagree with her telling her maybe she just imagined him in the heat of the moment. Julie tells me that she saw someone moving around while she was trying to put her clothes back on and is pretty sure that was Ricky because she some red clothing and Rick was wearing a red T Shirt.

He may have been just walking around just smoking his cigarette....I do not think he will spy on us like this."

She asks with concern, "What if he saw us?"

I told her smilingly, "I do not care if he saw us....couples tend to get horny and do these kinds of things."

She smiled weakly said shyly, "I was talking about Ricky seeing me naked."

I took her hands in my hand while saying, "If he did see that way, so what....you got such a hot body.......he is lucky that he saw you....he will have something to masturbate about tonight. There is no need for you to feel ashamed." I said soothingly.

"What if he saw everything that we did," she says seriously.

"So what....you saw everything he did to that woman.....you saw his hard cock....now he has seen you. It is okay....he now knows how hot you are." saying that I kissed her gently and pulled her onto my lap at the same time Ricky walked in.

"Hey love birds" he says.

"So where have you been?" I ask while grinning.

"Just smoking outside, "He said casually. My father walks in with the beer for me and sees Julie on my lap and whistles.

"Nice.... my daughter-in-law is changing fast it must be the air in the Miller house"

"It is more like your son getting back to his roots. "She says teasingly looking at me.

My dad responds, "With a hot girl like you, if I was in his place I will always have you on my lap he says in a gruff voice while staring at her legs. The neighbors were pretty impressed with my daughter in law." Then while grinning he says, "Especially the older horny guys like me who really wanted to chat her up and it seemed their eyes had x-ray vision and could see through her clothes."

Julie says, "Dad it was not that bad, "I could hear the playfulness in her voice and it seemed that she was getting comfortable with my Dad and brother.

My father says, "You do not know them as I do Julie, I am one of them." he says laughingly, "We never get to see a hot one like you up close......but it seems you like to be appreciated too," he grins at her showing off his yellow teeth. My brother also joins in the laughter and I smile and Julie is again blushing.

Julie then gets up saying that she has to go to the restroom. We move to the living room and Ricky also grabs a beer. We sit and sip on our beers, making small talk. It is after a long time we three are sitting together like this and talking. My father asks me if we have decided on the wedding date and I tell him not yet. We will need to find a house first and Julie needs to find a church where we can wed and also become parishioners there. She is religious like her parents. After we finalize these two things then we will set the wedding date. Rick then asks where are we looking for a house and I tell him basically close to work so somewhere north and ideally smaller nicer community I tell him. So he says while smirking that basically a rich exclusive neighborhood and I just shrug at him. Julie comes back from the restroom and she is all tidied up and retouched her makeup and straightened her hair. My father and brother stare at her and I can see the hunger in their eyes, Julie looks at them and she knows that look. She has experienced that look quite a few times. There is a moment of silence with all three of us looking at this hot beauty with a perfect body and an angelic face standing in front of us. Then she says are we going to the barbecue and then we all three come back to our senses.

My father and brother do not want to go to the barbecue. I know the reason. They both owe some money to my friends. So Julie and I decided to leave for the barbecue as it was almost 4 in the afternoon. We said our byes to my dad and father. They both gave lingering hugs to Julie and I could see Julie awkwardly hugging them.

My dad and brother walk us to my car. They make no attempt to open the door for Julie but were busy checking out her long legs as she got into the car. They tell her to come back and visit them; it almost seems as if I do not exist. We drive off and they wave at us. Ron's home is fifteen minutes away from my Dad's place.

As I drive I tell her that her first meeting with my father and brother went well.

"Yes, if you consider that Rick saw me naked and they both were looking at me like wolves looking at a piece of meat. And I know baby you did tell me that your brother and father are very crass." Then she turned to me and said "It is okay, I am glad I got meet your family. There are all kind of different people in the world and it also does not mean that they are bad people. They are just that way and I will learn to deal with them."

"To be very frank, I do not think they have ever seen anyone as beautiful and hot as you so close who is actually talking to them. You simply do not understand the affect you have on guys. You are like extra hot beauty queen to them and then you talk to them and they get mesmerized by you." I said "The way I noticed Rick look at you later.......I am pretty sure he saw everything."

She turned to me with shock on her face, "It is fine, do not worry."

"It is easy for you to say that it is not you that he say naked" she says. I retort, "You are forgetting about the time I did a threesome with him."

She smiles, "Yeah he has seen both of us naked. I will be so conscious though next time I see him." I just shrug.

"But he will definitely jack off tonight.....thinking about your hot body." I said with lust. She did not respond to my statement but I noticed that her breath quickened as she kept looking straight ahead.

We got closer to Ron's house. He had moved into this neighborhood a couple of years back. It was a nice middle class neighborhood. I told Julie that she better get ready to meet with my best friends. This is the first time she will be interacting with guys with tattoos all over their bodies and ex gang-bangers. She never had interactions with rough guys like this. I knew she will stand out in this crowd.

We park the car at the curb and get out of it and head towards the back of the house. Once we start walking towards the back, we can hear the rap music playing. We get to the back and the first thing we notice is this giant black guy grilling steaks and pork on the gas grill. It is Ron and then I notice Darius and Juan talking to couple of other guys while sipping on beer. They have not noticed us yet. I do not know anyone else over there, it seems like the guys who work for their landscaping business and maybe some people from the neighborhood. There are not a lot of people, around nine guys and seven women. Then Darius noticed us and waved at me and then the other people noticed us too. Darius and Juan quickly came over and Ron found someone to look over the grill and he came over too. They said hello to Julie and I introduced her to them as my fiancée and introduced my three friends to her saying that these three are going to be my best men at our wedding. They did not know that I had proposed and were surprised by the news and happy and congratulated me.

Darius then says, "Damn man, you found some fine woman. You need to find me someone just like her, she is sizzling hot." Hearing that Julie smiled and Ron and Juan started laughing.

Juan said, "If you find someone like Julie you would not even know what to say to her." Juan's wife was not able to come to the barbeque since their little boy is sick.

Juan asks me if I want a beer and Ron asks if we want steak or pork. I can see all three of them looking over Julie. We both knew this was going to happen; by far she was the hottest thing standing in that backyard. I saw the other people also staring at Julie and I. Ron then introduced us to all the other people and then tells them I am his only friend who can read properly and everyone burst out laughing and then tells them that he is newly engaged to this hot woman who is standing right next to me. Everyone shouts out congratulations to us.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
1...345678