Julie's Memoires: Visit to Brandeis 1970

Story Info
Julie's Memoires: Grad School Fun.
1.8k words
4.51
8.8k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's Memoires: Grad School Fun

During spring break of my first year of grad school at Harvard, I was overcome with desire. I decided to visit Brandeis for fun. I went in a couple of bars near campus looking for frat boys. I approached a couple of tables and asked why they were still in town instead of going to Florida or other places. Some of the boys said they just were tired and wanted to sleep. Some said they just liked it where they were.

The table of three said they did not have the money to leave town. These were the guys I was looking for. Honest. I asked them how many stayed home. "Five. The rest are gone till the weekend."

I whispered to the one nearest, "I want to fuck all five of you tonight. Do you think your roommates would be interested?"

He looked at me with a dry smile, and said aloud, "Who told you to do this? What's the joke?"

Again I leaned close, "No joke. I'm not from around here. I've never fucked more than two guys in one night. I'm way too horny to be joking."

"Really?"

"Really. Not a joke. Dead fucking serious."

"Okay! Give us a minute."

"Don't tell anyone else. I will only fuck five of you." I waited outside. If they didn't come out soon I would go to another bar. In less than a minute, he, and the two other guys, were standing around me. "This way." We walked three blocks, joking and laughing, to their house.

Inside, the other two guys were watching a porn movie. (A sign!) Richard motioned for the sound to be muted and told all of them what I had told him.

I then said, "I want to fuck all of you, one at a time. I want a bed with a clean sheet. and a bottle of wine. I brought rubbers. I will fuck only the five of you. Anybody else shows-up and I'm gone. There will be no hitting. No hair pulling. No restraining me in any way. I will hurt you if you hurt me. I will break your nose and make sure you cannot have children. Not a joke! I know how to do this."

"And, if we ever meet again you will be discreet, quietly reminding me what number you were. You guys decide who comes into the room in what order. Each of you will bring a warm wash cloth, and a glass of cold water." I waited for questions.

"If we are all agreed?" There were no objections. Just astonishment and then laughter. "Show me the room."

Richard told John to go get a good bottle of wine. He had already pulled a clean sheet and pillowcase from the closet. He led me to the second floor, down a hall, and into a room that was fairly clean and smelled of sandalwood. (We were still living in the sixties, don't ya know.) He stripped the sheet and pillowcase, replacing with the clean ones.

He left to let me get settled, returning in a few minutes with an opened bottle of wine and a glass. He poured and offered it to me. I drank more than half. I was a bit too excited.

"I'll be back later."

--------------------

Randy was first.

I asked, "Is this your first time." He said, "No."

Since this was not about romance, I did not waste time.

"Get undressed." He removed his clothes. He smelled good. By the time he was naked he was rock solid. He looked fine. I removed my shoes, socks, and panties. I sat on the edge of the bed.

I was too horny for much foreplay, but I did stroke his penis a bit. Then I unwrapped a rubber. Rolled it on him. Pulled up my skirt, lay back on the bed, spread my legs, and said, "Put it there." He knelt between my legs. He was almost shaking with anticipation.

I grabbed his cock, rubbed it between my puss lips a few times, and then pushed the head into my hole. As he worked his way in I pulled him down to lay on me. I said, "Start slowly." And kissed him.

As instructed, he started pumping slowly. I placed my hands on his ass to set the tempo, increasing his speed as I got closer and closer. He pumped for not quite ten minutes. I orgasmed about half way through. I was getting ready again when he came, hard and good. We lay still for a couple of minutes. I thanked him and told him it was time for the next guy.

Randy left the room.

----------------------------------------------

While alone I removed my bra. Now I had on just my blouse, mostly unbuttoned, and my skirt.

In a couple of minutes guy number two entered with a warm washcloth, and a glass of water.

I drank a bit of the water.

"Get undressed, slowly." He did. I watched, sipping the wine.

I spread my legs and said, "Wash me, gently." He did. I was in heaven. Sipping a good Chardonnay while my puss was rubbed with a warm cloth by a naked eager dude with a way hard dick. Heaven!

"What's your name?

"John."

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I am going to teach you a few things."

I told him to come closer. I put my hand around him and squeezed. He was gasping. He was dripping already. First time! He might cum right away. Best get it over with quickly. I stuck it in my mouth. Salty. Hard. Yummm!

He was so excited he was quivering. I sucked and stroked for just a couple of minutes before his legs went tight as he grunted and started. I kept my mouth on him. Swallowing all of it. An unplanned for pleasure.

When he had finished I told him to sit beside me. He did, falling on the bed, breathing deeply. I used the cloth to wipe my mouth. I drank some water and then some wine.

"Not every girl will want you to cum in her mouth. So, always ask first. And, you have to promise to not tell anyone, ever, that you came in my mouth tonight. Promise? OK. Now you will fuck me until I cum, and you cum again."

He was still very hard. The happiness of youth. I unwrapped and rolled the rubber onto him. I had planned to have him stand behind me. But, because this was his first time I thought it best he should be on top. I pulled up my skirt and laid on my back again. He moved between my legs. I took his cock and started working in to me. He pushed a little too fast.

"Careful. Slowly, I want to enjoy this. I do not want to get sore. Always start slow." He stopped for a few seconds and then began sliding in and out with even strokes. I was closer to cumming than I expected.

It only took a few more strokes before I was grabbing his ass with all my strength, pulling him tight to me, cumming Way Good. I moved my hands to indicate that he should continue. He resumed moving slow and steady. As I got close again, I increased his speed and force. I got there just before him.

"Thank you. That was great."

"You remember what happened. You treat all girls with respect and they will want to keep you around."

First times should be happily memorable.

I thanked him as he left the room.

Two down. Three to go.

===================

Mark entered the room. I removed my skirt and cleaned myself. It was a great idea to have a warm cloth between pokes. I took a couple of minutes of water and wine as Mark undressed.

I rolled a rubber on his cock, stood to have right foot on the bed and my left foot on the floor, raised my skirt, and said, "Fuck me now."

He stood behind me, entered me, got in a comfortable position with hands on my hips and started to pump. Quickly increasing his speed and force of impact. I was ready for this. He pounded me through another very good orgasm. His cumming was a pleasure. Hitting me hard at least a dozen times. Moaning like a man. Still a good memory.

-----------------------------

Then Frank. I lay on my stomach for him. His hips were warm. He pumped me steadily. No hurry. Very relaxing. I got close.

-----------------------------

The last was Richard. Medium build with long hair.

He removed my blouse. Then started softly rubbing my face and neck with his warm washcloth. Down to my shoulders, across my back, my breasts, stomach. "Please lie down." He wiped my legs and finally my puss. All very gently.

"Everyone use a rubber?"

"Yes."

He knelt on the bed between my legs, leaned down, and started licking my puss.

"OOOHH!"

I was way sensitive after all the fucking. This was unexpected, and really great. His tongue soft on my clit. His licked it a bit and then sucked on it like he would a nipple.

'This is exactly what should happen to me right now.'

While his mouth was on me, he was removing his clothes. I had my eyes closed, so I was surprised when I felt him entering me. I was so hot. I pulled him to me and started kissing him as he pushed into me.

'This is gonna be good,' It was!

His cock moving slowly in and out, his chest rubbing against my tits, and us kissing and licking each other's lips. It seemed to last forever. Fuck, fuck, fuck, kiss, kiss, kiss,...

My arms wrapped around him, my legs wider than possible. Him pushing and grinding. I was cumming.

'Oh, yeah! This is what I came here for!'

Just as I relaxed my hold, he pulled out, placed the length of his cock against my puss and started thrusting, rubbing between my lips against my clit. Wonderful! He was pushing and rubbing and grinding and rubbing. He squirted all the way to my breasts. Again and again!

He lay on me getting his cum on his chest. We kissed soft and gentle.

He lay beside me while we recovered.

Eventually, he rose and said he would be back with a clean cloth and towel. I started finding my clothes. He returned and helped clean and dress me. A great way to end the evening.

I thanked all the boys on my way out. "I had a great time." Richard walked with me to my car.

Eleven years later Richard became my second husband.

It is Great to be a woman.

Julie's Memoires are stories depicting the sexual experiences of a woman born in 1947, raised by intelligent, educated adults, and coming-of-age during the 60's.

Copyright ©2015, All Rights Reserved - Julie Johnson