Julie's Memories: Summer Party 1975

Story Info
At a summer party with my Jim.
2.1k words
4.51
11k
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 11/02/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at an evening party with my Jim. One of those warm summer parties when it is hot enough to have the windows closed and the cooling on low. The house was just out of town, so the houses were about 100 feet apart. There were nearly 40 people talking and laughing. I walked through the house being polite. Jim knew more people than me. I was in a mood to be less chatty. I walked out on the veranda. It was a moonless night. The outside lights were not on. But, the light through the curtained windows provided a bit. As I rounded a corner, I sorta noticed someone sitting on a bench. I could not see their face.

"Who are you?"

"John."

"Mind if I sit here?"

"No. Who are you?"

"Julie. Boring party for you?"

"No, I just wanted a bit of privacy."

"Why?"

"I'm here alone and I was getting horny looking at, and smelling the girls. So, I came out here to jack-off. But, I'm not getting hard."

"That's a little too much information for someone you just met. Don't you think?"

"Well, I thought you should know why my pants are open."

"It's too dark to see that."

"Maybe you could help a bit by stroking me, to get me hard."

"A bit quick for a first date!"

"Someone else might come out before I get off. With your help it won't take as long."

I really love playing with floppy cocks. Soft and squishy. So I scooched over a bit, and felt about with my right hand. Sure enough the little bugger was way too soft for his total enjoyment. I took it in my hand and started squeezing it like milking a cow, little finger to index finger.

Of course, it started to grow. When it was about what seemed to be full size I moved my hand to the center, held tight and pulled the skin down real slowly making the head tight. Held it for a moment. Then pulled out from the root 'till the skin was taut, and held it.

I kept doing this for a while. John was enjoying it. I could tell from the way he was breathing through his open mouth, very quiet moaning.

I kept pulling the head very tight and then pulling up to the top stretching his cock skin.

After few minutes of this, John started getting up. "What're you doing?"

"If I stand and stretch my legs, I will cum sooner."

He stood in front of me, leaning against the railing. I started again to pull the skin on his cock slowly forward and back. He was hard. But, seemed to be getting harder. Prolly just my wishful imagination. Very sexy.

The bench was low, his cock just above my nose. I started gently rubbing behind his cock head, then across the top with a couple of fingers, moving his goo over the tip and crown.

"I'm getting close," he said. "Maybe I should cum in your mouth so I don't get it all over your clothes and the porch."

Ahh, the magic words. I love sucking cock. Especially when it is soft and small. I like to slowly suck it and feel it grow and grow. Feeling the head rub the top of my mouth. My thoughts were getting me way horny.

Although I had been very sexually active before Jim and I met, we had been exclusive since we became a couple, now married for more than three years. I was just too busy with life, and Jim was always willing to satisfy me, the desire to play with others had not occurred to me. Now here I was pulling on a stranger's dick and thinking about putting it in my mouth. Sucking on it for as long as it takes.

With only a bit of hesitation, I leaned forward and put my lips on the tip of John's cock as if I were kissing it. Just on the tip, so when he started cumming, it would squirt into my mouth. I continued to slowly pull my hand back and forth, stretching the skin, and squeezing.

It was really dark, I couldn't see much. He smelled good. The taste of his cock juice was wonderful. I got lost in thought - thinking how good it would be to have this cock running across the top of my mouth. Tickling the bottom with my tongue. Anticipating his cum in my mouth - When I suddenly noticed I had his whole cock head in my mouth sucking and sucking. Very slowly, I moved my head back so just the front of his cock head was being covered by my lips.

I was wet. This was way too erotic. I was losing control.

Slowly I pushed my head forward. Very slowly, his cockhead moved between my lips. I stopped when the whole head was in my mouth again. I sucked it hard, rubbing the bottom with my tongue. Then slowly moved my head back to the beginning. I did this about a dozen times. Each time a bit more in my mouth. I had raised my chin so the head was rubbing the top of my mouth and I could push harder with my tongue on the bottom, increasing the pressure on the skin behind my teeth.

Sucking hard and then ever so slowly pulling my head back. Letting his cock slip out of my mouth. Slipping slowly, slowly, until just my lips were kissing the tip, teasing his cock hole with my tongue. Then again.

I had moved my hands to John's hips, gripping him so he could not move much. I wanted control of sucking this cock. Again, the head was rubbing across the top of my mouth. Must have had more than half of his cock in my mouth now.

Knowing he was going to soon cum in my mouth was way exciting. I love cum in my mouth. The taste is wonderful. Yet different for each person. 'What will John's taste like?' My panties were completely soaked.

As I am thinking this I did not notice that I had increased my motion and little more cock was going into my mouth each time. I don't like choking. I don't ever allow cocks to go that far. But here I was pushing it just to the limit and then pulling back and pushing to the limit and moving back. My head elevated so the tip would scrape across the top of my mouth: in and out, in and out.

I could feel John stiffening his muscles. He tried to push, but since I was holding him steady with my hands, he was not able to thrust much.

I knew it was going to happen soon. So I pulled back just so I had the head in my mouth and started sucking hard. Suck, suck, suck: he let out a long wonderful moan just a few seconds before the first exquisite squirt was in my mouth. And then again and again and again and again and again!

I try to not swallow until my mouth is full. I love the feeling of cum in my mouth and around a cock still squirting and pulsating. After John's last squirt, I swirled and swallowed. And again. Swallowing meant more sucking and more licking. He obviously felt wonderful.

"I have to sit down."

I let go of his hips, his cock slipping from my mouth as he turned to sit next to me, breathing very heavily. "Thank you, thank you."

We sat quietly, a few minutes. Me enjoying the taste of his cum, thinking about what just happened, knowing that I was way turned-on, feeling the wetness on my thighs and cheeks.

Then John says, "Let me do the same for you."...Well!!!...I was not going to argue with that! I stood. Pulled off my panties. I wrapped my skirt around my waist, tucking it into the waistband, turned to face him, naked from the waist down. I leaned against the rail, which was low enough that my knees bent a bit, spreading my legs. John scooched forward to sit on the edge of the bench. Because of the low seat, his mouth was exactly where it was supposed to be. This was obviously destiny. He put his hands on my thighs and moved them toward my hips while leaning his head toward my puss.

His warm breath almost put me over. His tongue slipped between my lips to brush my clit. I knew this would not take long. I pushed my hips a little toward him and his tongue went farther. He licked again and again. I couldn't believe this was happening! The wonderful taste of cum in my mouth and somebody licking my most favorite part of me.

He did not have the same grip as I had had. So, I could push my cunt into his face. I couldn't stop myself from thrusting toward him. He kept licking. The way his face was turned up he was able to get his mouth over my puss lips. He was sucking my lips and pushing his tongue between them to rub my clit again and again.

His hands had moved around to my butt. Now he was pulling me to him, burying his mouth and nose between my lips, and sucking hard on my clit. I was getting close, very fast. All the muscles of my legs and butt started to tighten. I was pulling his head tight to me. Rubbing my pussy on his face and I was coming and I was coming and I was coming!

He didn't stop licking or sucking. After at least eight waves my legs started to feel like jelly. I began to collapse. I moved my hands from his head to his shoulders to steady myself.

But, my leaning on him made him start to fall back, and his butt slide off the seat. With him moving back, I fell forward gripping his shoulders. John's reaction was to hold tight to my ass, pulling me with him as he fell backward. My shins hit the front of the bench. My knees bent and my shins slid onto the top of the bench. His movement was stopped by the back of the bench.

I continued falling, squashing my breasts against his head. My knees hit the seat back. During all this, John was trying to stop his butt slide off the bench. His feet hit the porch rail. He started pushing his butt onto the bench. I had stopped falling forward and now started to sit backward. Because of the angle of John's hips, and the speed I was sitting, HIS COCK WAS IN ME!!

For the second time in less than a minute, I knew I was going to cum, again. Only this time I had something to grip. I spread as wide as I could and pushed and squeezed and pushed and squeezed.

Meanwhile John was pushing with his feet still trying to hold himself from falling because of my weight and position. This meant his cock was driven completely into me. His groin grinding against mine as he continued to push against the rail. I pushed down, trying to stretch wider.

I am sure John was as stunned and as excited as me because as soon as he was steady he started pumping me. Faster and faster and faster. Unbelievable!

He shoved and shoved. Then pushed hard enough to lift his butt and me off the seat, groaning loudly, as he came, pushing and grinding and moaning for what seemed like forever.

I was hot! I was being fucked by a stranger on the porch at a party where I could be discovered at any moment. I was FOCUSED! I was CUMMING! HARD! YEAHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

#

We collapsed with me leaning on the back of the seat, against him, breathing deeply, my breasts against his face.

I did not want to move. I had a hard cock in my puss. The taste of cum in my mouth. A full afterglow starting. And a great memory of sucking, licking, and fucking. I did not want to move.

I had to get back to the party. Slowly I rolled off John. Found my panties, bunched them between my legs to catch as much as possible. And sat. And rested.

"Thank you John. I needed that."

"Definitely my pleasure."

When I felt ready, I stood, pulling down my skirt, then went inside to find my Jim.

 

Julie's Memoires are stories depicting the sexual experiences of a woman born in 1947, raised by intelligent, educated adults, and coming-of-age during the 60's.

Copyright ©2015, All Rights Reserved - Julie Johnson