Julie Shows Diane The Way....

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to come in the back way to our house, I did need to talk to Jeremy, I intended to confess, although I still wasn't sure if I'd ever tell him about Robert, but the morning would be soon enough. I slipped in the kitchen door, shutting it slowly so no one would hear. Setting down my paper bag on the counter, maybe hoping Jeremy would fine it. Then proceeding to the hallway which leads to the back stairs of our house. As soon as I got to the hallway I heard loud voices in the family room, then a few nasty words being spoken. I really didn't feel that bad, some what guilty but not nearly as guilty as I should have felt, maybe a little bit tipsy but by now I surely wasn't drunk. I was so curious as to what was going on in the family room I decided I'd risk taking a look. As I peeked around the corner I saw that Jeremy along with four of his friends were watching a porno movie. I don't normally get turned on watching porn, but right then, the way I was feeling the scene was stimulating. The way the TV and furniture are positioned, I figured I could sit down, just lien my back against the hallway wall and watch. It wasn't long before I was engrossed in the movie unfolding on the screen, and I was getting so turn on, maybe I hadn't really gotten over being turned on. I didn't even realize it until I felt my first small orgasm that I was masturbating.

I'd been concentrating on the movie and hadn't paid much attention to what the men were saying, the truth was they were drunk and what they were saying didn't make a lot of since. Mostly sexual comments directed at the porn star, it was obvious they thought she was gorgeous, it was obvious they liked her performance, it was equally obvious they found the things she was doing arousing, of course I did too. What I didn't like was the way they were talking about her, slut, whore, cunt you name it they called her it. Maybe I didn't like that because, in a way, they were passing judgment on not only her but me also. Mostly I think I didn't like that because she was doing exactly what they would have wanted her to do if she'd have been here, they would have encouraged it, relished it. Anyway it just didn't sit right with me, she was no more of a slut, whore or cunt then the men in the film, for that matter no more so then my husband and his four friends, were by watching her perform.

When I heard, Bard, Jeremy's other close friends, say he wished Marline, his wife, would do some of the things the woman in the film was doing, I started to pay complete attention. Then Jeremy piped in with "I wish Diane would act like that sometimes. I think it would be so erotic." What was he saying, the woman on the screen wasn't doing anything I didn't already do, unless he meant doing three guys at the same time, that's all that she was doing that I didn't, well didn't as far as he knew.

Brad then asked, "Jeremy, your not saying you'd like Diane to fuck other guys are you?"

Jeremy mumbled something that amounted to a half hearted attempt at denial, not at all convincing.

Before Jeremy's denial was completely out of his mouth Robert piped in with, "Your such a fucking liar, why don't you just admit it. You've asked me a thousand time to repeat how I got it on with Diane at the lake."

Jeremy didn't respond he sat there staring at Robert with a defiant look on his face. There was momentary silence until Brad spoke up, "Bob what happened between you and Diane?"

"Jeremy are you going to tell Brad or am I going to, Steve and Larry already know, I just had to tell someone. Beside you know you like the idea." Before Robert continued, Jeremy nodding his head giving him his permission. Robert related the events of that day pretty much as I remembered them, only in his telling he gave himself a lot of credit for seducing me, which he hadn't. I also heard the whole story, how Robert and Jeremy had been trying to figure out a way to get Linda and I to swing. How they rented a boat that was to small for all of us on purpose, not because it was the last one available. Robert told how he and Jeremy had a side bet about who could have sex with who's wife, how he was worried that he was going to lose when Linda so readily accepted going fishing alone with Jeremy. I also heard how close Linda and Jeremy came to doing the same thing Robert and I had, Linda deciding she just couldn't betray me like that. God did that make me feel awful. I was also very mad at Jeremy for getting into Linda's pants. I know, not fair is it, but life isn't fair.

After hearing all of that I made a couple of decisions, one I was going to need to talk to Linda. I didn't intend to cause trouble in their marriage but I had a feeling if she'd gotten that close to cheating with Jeremy she'd be interested in my proposal, I had to make it up to her somehow. One of Elizabeth's parties seemed like the best way for me to do that. The other I think you may already know, if not read on.

I could go on and on about the things said between the five of them but I won't, it was rather boring other then to say Jeremy finally admitted he'd like to watch me being gang banged just like the woman in the porn movie. Then the conversation turned specifically to me. Basically it was agreed by the four of Jeremy's friends that they'd sure like to be the ones involved in a gang bang with me. I must admit some of the things they said about me were flattering. Some were down right nasty, and it was shocking to listen to Jeremy talk about the things we did together some of it as if I was some whore he paid. He didn't leave much out. Some of the things they said were shocking but it was still nice to know they felt I was very stimulating. I wasn't shocked but I think Jeremy's friends were when he told them he'd want them to be the ones if it ever did happen.

Jeremy explained to them he knew they'd respect me and make sure I wasn't hurt, or forced to do something I didn't want to do. I wasn't so sure they'd respect me, but I was sure none of them would hurt me. I was equally sure that after what had happened tonight none of them could force me to do anything I didn't want to, I knew these men, I could control them. I think the biggest shock was hearing Jeremy and his friend talking about me like I was some harlot for hire. Like I said I was hurt but I wasn't mad. I guess I wasn't to upset, I was sure thinking about acting like a whore, I just wasn't intending to charge.

Then they started to pressure him into asking me. I don't know why I knew but I knew, Jeremy really wanted to ask me but from the jest of the conversation he was afraid to. Then he brought up that he already had asked me, years ago and I'd gotten so mad that I wouldn't even talk to him for months after. I'd completely forgotten about the time he'd told me it turned him on thinking about me being with another man. I had acted badly, I was hurt but not really by him telling me he wanted me to be with other men. I interpreted that to mean he wanted to be with other women, it never entered my mind that it was just about me. I don't remember not talking to him for months but I do remember making his life miserable for awhile, it may have been months. I really couldn't understand, that was years before and neither Jeremy nor I are the same as we'd been back then. To anyone looking from the outside of our marriage it would have been obvious that at the very least I would not be upset if Jeremy asked me to take another man. I'd already done his best friend.

Have you ever just reacted to something, not thinking about it, just doing it, that is what I did. I quietly got up went into the kitchen, grabbing my purse as I went out the back door. Walked around to the front of the house and made enough noise to make sure they all heard me arrive. Walked though the kitchen again and looked into the family room, the TV was now off. Looking at Jeremy I said, "I can see you all had fun tonight." Jeremy mumbled something at me, and then Robert stood saying it was time he'd better get home.

Not one of them looked me in the eyes. But all of them were looking at my half exposed breasts, I'd forgotten about my dress being pulled loss, and my hair was a damp mop. Ignoring that I said "Robert your in no shape to drive, none of you are. I'm not much better myself. Yes Jeremy, I'm drunk and I had fun getting there to, nice of you to ask," saying that to him as if I was still angry. "I don't want any of you to move, I'm calling your wives and telling them your staying the night."

The other three of Jeremy's friends all stood at about the same time, Brad protested first, "I've got to go, Marline well be mad if I don't come home."

"None of you are leaving here, not until I'm finished with you." I don't know why I added the last, a joke to myself I guess. "None of you are fit to drive. Brad, if Marline wants you home so bad, she'll have to come and get you. Now each of you give me your keys. I mean it, if you don't I'll call the police." Tapping my foot on the floor and saying this as if I was talking to a bunch of children. After each of them surrendered their keys, I told them to sit down and wait for my return. Just like an obedient group of little boys they did as they were told.

I called each one of their wives telling them they'd be spending the night, not one of them was happy about that, but not one of them volunteered to get out of bed to come get their husband's either. Besides Linda, none of these women were my friends, even though we did things together as couples. If it hadn't been for Linda I'm sure the other three would have completely left me out, most of the time they hardly talked to me. It was almost like them against me. I had no guilt about what I intended to do with their husbands, not in the least bit. I'd already been with Robert so I reasoned that being with him again didn't much matter.

Walking back into the family I stood in front of the TV. Perhaps, I should have felt guilty about what I was intending to do, I'm sure I should have still felt guilty about what I'd done earlier, but whatever guilt I had, had was now gone. I'm sure that what I'd heard a few minute prior would have been repulsive to most women. For a lot of women hearing their husband talking about them like that, would be grounds for divorce. I'm not going to say I loved hearing Jeremy talking about me like I was some common whore, I didn't but I also had already gotten over it. The me, the me standing there right then wanted exactly what he wanted. Maybe I was a born slut, I was already a cheat, maybe I'd regret it, maybe not, maybe this would be my second and only time, most likely not, maybe I'd never have so many men again but I knew there would be other men and of course women. If the men didn't chicken out I was going to have them all.

I looked from one to the other not really knowing where to begin. Again each of them was staring at my chest, including Jeremy. "I see you all like what you see, I hope I'm not embarrassing any of you." Pulling the left side of my dress away from my breast, while at the same time making sure I exposed my whole breast. Then while pretending to examine the tear in my dress I said. "As you can see my dress got pulled apart, you men can be so clumsy at times. Alex could have been more careful, but I was in a hurry to, I couldn't wait for his touch." Looking at Jeremy to judge his reaction. Shock I suppose but not horror. "You know Jeremy you should have come to the party with me, it was so much fun. I'm sure you would have enjoyed watching some of the action, there was plenty to watch even if you didn't want to watch me." This time a puzzled look crossed Jeremy's face, maybe even a bit of curiosity.

Walking over next to Jeremy I picked up the remote control from the end table. Then said, "Jeremy, it seems you left the VCR on, have you men been watching movies?" Knowing damn well they had. Not getting a reply from any of them I walked back over to the TV. Just before I reached the TV I intentionally dropped the controller, spreading my legs, then bending over I picked it up. Half turning my head to look at the men's faces, while at the same time reaching between my legs feeling my bare vulva, I said. "Oh my, I forgot to put my thongs back on, I wonder if the man who took them off of me kept them. I'm not even sure which one of them did that." The look on their faces was almost comical, they were flabbergasted, but there was lust also, lots of lust.

Straightening up I turned on the TV set, then walked back to Jeremy. Leaning over I placed my hand on his crotch, then kissed him on the lips. Finding him already hard, as I hoped I would I whisper to him, "Is that for my backside or for the guy who took off my panties." Stroking him gentle I continued, "You really should have come to the party, judging from how hard your cock is, I'm sure you would have loved watching me cheat on you. You know Jeremy if I'd have know how much this turns you on, I would have let you watch that day at the lake with Robert." Turning to look at Robert I said, "Robert, you really should learn not to exaggerate, you surely didn't seduce me, I wanted your body, if anyone did any seducing it was me. You know Robert, you did disappoint me, I couldn't hardly believe you lift me hanging like that. I laid there with my legs spread apart waiting for one of you three men to do something, I guess next time I'll just have to take matters into my own hands." After unsnapping and unzipping Jeremy's pants I did just that.

Turning back to Jeremy I said, "I am sorry I cheated on you, not with just Robert but with the four men I had sex with tonight. I do not regret that I had sex with any of them but I should have been more honest with you, as you should have been with me."


"I'm going to be honest with you now, I intend to have four more cocks in my pussy, five you'll get your chance to but later when I'm done with your friends. You do like me being a slut, don't you Love. You've always wanted me to be a slut haven't you? Tonight I'm going to be just that, a slut, but I'm not your slut, I'm being one because I can be, it's not about you Jeremy, it's about me. I've been longing to make love to other men for a long time, I didn't because I wanted your permission, I don't want that now, nor do I need that. From now on I'll have who I want, when I want them, do you understand me?" Jeremy weakly nodded yes.

"We'll see what tomorrow brings, tomorrow. One thing my love, I may well like the idea of being forced to do things you don't think I want to, so please just watch. I can take care of myself when it comes to your friends. One other thing before I go suck and fuck your friends silly. I forgive you for also wanting to be with someone else. I don't know if I'll ever allow that, yes Jeremy I do as I please, every thing you do from now on depends on me, you don't really get a choice. Maybe someday a threesome with Linda, it seems you do like her." Looking back at Robert, saying only in my mind what I wanted to say out loud, 'Not a threesome with you and Jeremy, one with Jeremy and myself, that is if it's agreeable to Linda. Robert I don't think you have much of a choice in this either, I have a feeling that both you and Jeremy have a new path to follow.' I returned my gaze to Jeremy then whispered in his ear, "Most likely I'll have Linda long before you'll be allowed to play but I promise you I'll let you watch a time or two. Yes Jeremy, tonight I also found out I like pussy, I like it a lot, maybe more then I do cock, only time well tell that for sure." Of course I already knew the answer, but I was intending to keep Jeremy around anyway.

"Darling I found out one other thing today, I love big cock, which one of your friends has the biggest one? I surely hope it's not Robert, he's nice but I want big. On second thought don't tell me it'll be a lot of fun finding out on my own." The look on Jeremy's face was one I'd never seen before, lustful but some how a bit submissive, some how a little bit of humiliation, I don't know why but I figured why not see if I can give Jeremy a little push to his new life style. "Jeremy this is one of your fantasy isn't it." He whispered "Yes." "I have two really big fantasies, one of which I've already lived, so what happens tonight is for you,(so I lied) the other only you can give me. Would you do that for me." Again he whispered "Yes." It didn't really matter that he consented he was going down this new path one way or the other.

I'll skip ahead here, what happened next should be left between Jeremy and myself. It wasn't easy to get Jeremy to consent when he looked into that bag, but Julie had said one thing to me on the way home. One thing about Jeremy I have found to be very true, Jeremy fits perfect.

After Jeremy was secured in one of our dinning room chairs, I ran my riding crop down is chest resting it on his very aroused penis. Switching on the VCR I sat down on the sofa between Brad and Robert. A few minutes later as I ran my hand up Brad's thigh, then encircling his cock with my fingers. I thought to myself, "I may just have found the winner of the big cock contest." In a way I was hoping I hadn't, he was big but a little bigger would be been nice to.

Looking at Jeremy I saw the hand I had left unsecured was now encircling his penis. I kind of thought that would happen, why else would I have left one hand free. Moving quickly I got off the sofa, ran over to Jeremy and gave him a swat on the head of his penis with my riding crop. Hard enough to sting but not hard enough to cause to much pain. "Jeremy I didn't tell you that you could touch yourself." A look of submission crossed his face, oh so pleasing.

After securing his free hand to the arm of the chair, I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Darling, I love you so much. I know you think that I convinced your friends to help me bind you to humiliate you. I didn't, it was just the first of many new lessons you need to learn. I wanted to show you that all men well bend to a woman's will. The next few months are going to be very hard for you, I don't want you to feel you have to comply. I love you to much to really hurt you. But I need more then just your love, I need your submission, your willingness to be something you never considered, my slave. If you can't be that, I'll release you now, that well not change want happens tonight, but tomorrow we'll discuss a fair dissolution of all the years we've spent together." I often wonder what I would have done if Jeremy had called my bluff. But I'll never know he didn't.

After removing Jeremy's ball gag, more in preparation for a punishment I had planned, then to really let him speak, he looked into my eyes then said, "I love you. I can be what ever you need me to be. Now go have your fun." God how much I love that man. Love or not I also knew that there was more then just Jeremy's love at play, Julie had never spoken truer words "Jeremy fit" and he wanted this, just like I did. Before returning to my fun I attached the battery pack to Jeremy's collar, somehow I knew he wasn't going to willingly accept some of the punishments I had planned for him. Oh yes, I knew he'd be a bad little boy, I was going to make sure of that.

What a night I had, I was completely exhausted when I finally released Jeremy from the chair, to exhausted to fulfill my promise to have him too. But I was nice to him, I didn't make him do anything that he didn't want to, at least I don't think I did, never know when that collar is active. It was nice falling asleep while I was receiving oral sex. If I hadn't been so tired I may have started teaching him how to do it right, but I decided it may be best to just let Julie show him, isn't a picture worth a thousand words.

The next afternoon when I woke up Jeremy was gone, that concerned me at first but after looking at the clock I realized Julie was already here, I was sure she could handle Jeremy without me. After a long bath I went downstairs. Just as I had thought Julie had everything well in hand. She'd even been nice enough to buy Jeremy a new outfit, a little French maids dress, he looked so cute, aside from his fat rear end that is. Something that Julie and I decided had to go. It was nice being waited on, Jeremy needs to learn to cook eggs better but he'll learn. Jeremy did get a little out of hand later in the afternoon. I was beyond myself what to do, so Julie suggested we turn him over to Elizabeth for training.