Julie Waited Ch. 02

Story Info
She thought her ordeal was over. She did not expect this.
5k words
4.42
14.5k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the room, Julie, at last able to stand, stretched and relieved the tightness in her shoulders and lower back. It felt so good. She examined herself in the mirror and was surprised at the colour and definition of the welts across her bottom. The Maids were privy to the teeniest flash of pride exhibited by Julie and they exchanged knowing glances, but after their quick mini-revolt and conversation with Julie, they were quick to fall back into their dutiful responsibilities.

The first brought up the maid's cart and slid open a curtain to reveal a hidden space inside the cart. The cart had a false top. How clever. Thought Julie.

The First then zip-tied Julie's ankles, knees and wrists together, and she was encouraged to "hide" in the cart. In order to do so she had to curl up almost in a ball. She was still naked. The last thing that the First did before closing the sliding curtain was to attach her tied wrists to a hook on the ceiling of the cart. Julie was forced to sit in an almost fetal position with all her weight on her already enflamed buttock. The maids then straightened the bed, replaced the sliding arms to their collapsed position under the bed frame, gave the room a quick once-over, and left pushing the cart with Julie hidden inside.

Now, one might think that with such a valuable cargo being held in such a compromising position that one would take the most direct and secure route to one's destination possible. One might be wrong.

The maids kept to their regular cleaning schedule. They spent a further 45 minutes on that one floor alone then moved the cart down to a space very close to the front desk. They simply parked it while they both disappeared for about half an hour. During this half hour, Julie again felt incredibly vulnerable. She was effectively sitting in the front lobby of a major hotel naked, and she still had to pee. The only thing hiding her was a thin curtain that anyone could easily open if they knew she was there. What if some young child went exploring? What if the hotel door opened at the wrong time and a breeze ruffled the drape hiding her? What if someone needed to throw away a piece of trash and saw the cart thinking they could easily use this? She'd be exposed. She'd be incredibly embarrassed. She'd have a very hard time explaining it.

There was also the fact that sitting there on the hard surface was making her butt numb. Even without the pain from the caning she had just had, Julie was finding it very difficult to sit still. That was part of her dilemma. The more she fidgeted, the more she risked detection, yet not fidgeting meant a severely increased discomfort level. She also couldn't vocalize anything. It's one thing to suffer discomfort but it was absolute torture to be forced to suffer in silence. And the verification as to exactly how tenuous Julie's predicament was, was the fact that the curtain hiding Julie wasn't totally closed. There was still a sliver of light shining in, and that meant a crack in the curtain that Julie could see out. She could see the feet of the people standing in line at the front desk, hear their conversation with the hotel staff, and see the suitcases being temporarily stacked up inches from where she sat. It would take almost nothing for Julie to be discovered. Julie knew that if she could see out... others could see in. All they'd have to do was look down from just the right angle.

Time seemed to pass interminably slow. How long had she been there she wondered. She couldn't feel her legs anymore, her buttock was throbbing and the pressure building up in her bladder was excruciating. She longed to relieve herself, to stretch out her legs, to roll over and take the weight off her ass; even a deep breath would have helped her discomfort. It was amazing how simply sitting in a tucked position for such an extended period of time could affect one's ability to breathe properly.

At last the maids returned and eventually started to wheel Julie away. They didn't seem to be in a rush though. She could hear them chatting about recent events from the extended coffee break they had just been on and heard them rehash some of the gossip they had just been privy too from others in the staff lounge. It made her wonder if she had been the topic of some of that conversation. How many other staffers were part of this game she was in the middle of? Julie had no idea. Julie was quickly beginning to realize that this is way bigger than a simple afternoon rendezvous she had been expecting.

In fact, nothing was happening as she had expected it to. She was feeling every bit the naïve newbie she had once been called, and that, in itself bothered her too. Who were these people? It certainly brought up the question of exactly how she had ended up at this particular resort hotel in the first place. One thing was certain though, whatever this was that she was doing, she was in way over her head.

To Julie's horror, the cart was wheeled outside. With the slight breeze that was blowing, the chances were pretty good that at some point, the only thing hiding her; this thin, flimsy curtain, would fail to adequately do its job. She also hadn't counted on the cobblestones. The cart was now bouncing down what seemed like an endless road of bumps and pitfalls. Each bump the wheels hit sent searing pain through Julie's buttocks and exacerbated the pressure on her bladder.

"Hey guys. Can you find a better path?" Julie whispered. "I have to pee something awful and these cobblestones are killing me here."

"Shhhhhhhhh... You're not supposed to be talking." The First responded.

Julie thought she almost sounded a little brusque. She had thought that she and the other girls had somehow bonded, that they were all in this together. Weren't they on her side here?

"Sorry... It's just that I really, really have to pee and these bumps are making it worse."

The cart stopped. Julie could hear some rustling around in the side pouches of the cart. Then without warning, the curtain opened and there kneeling down beside her was the second.

"I said you're NOT to be talking." The First said rather sternly. "If you can't restrain yourself, we have orders to do it for you."

The second reached in and quickly fastened a ball gag around Julie's head with the ball securely in her mouth. Julie was totally taken by surprise. This was definitely NOT what she had expected from them. To make matters worse, the second forgot to close the curtain again. She was now being wheeled around outside in public, naked, bound and gagged. She felt extremely vulnerable. She frantically looked around to see if anyone was watching but could only see a few feet around her. She felt certain that she herself was visible from just about any place in the courtyard. With the ball in her mouth she couldn't even inform anyone that the curtain was still open. She felt helpless and was beginning to panic for the second time today.

Julie had no way of knowing that she wasn't actually visible to anyone; that the path they were taking had been carefully chosen to take advantage of the landscaping so that unless you were standing directly beside the cart, no sightlines allowed visual inspection below the shoulder height of the average woman. Whoever had designed this elaborate scenario was intelligent enough to know that a hostage's mind could create its own reality that was far scarier than anything anyone else could create for them. It's why books are always better than the movie made from the book. No matter what special effects a movie-maker has access to, it's nothing compared to the images that the reader's own imagination can create.

Julie's panic reached fever pitch when the maids again parked the cart and walked away. This was soooo much worse than being parked by the front desk. She was now openly exposed for the whole world to see. She was bound and gagged, and she still had to pee... desperately. The pain from her backside was also reaching epic proportions. It slowly dawned on her that she had no idea what to do. Julie's forte had always been problem solving but for the first time that she could remember, her previously omnipotent logical mind was at a loss of what to do. There was no Plan "B." She was totally at the mercy of someone else; it was a feeling that she was not used to or comfortable with.

Julie was so thankful when her captors eventually returned that she almost started to cry. She could hear them talking beside her cart. From that point on they didn't waste much time; just a few seconds to confirm instructions and they were off again. One set of double doors into a nearby building, one short corridor, a right turn, a downward sloping ramp, two more sets of double doors and they were there.

Julie had little chance to peruse the area to see exactly where "there" was. Even with the curtain open she could still only see a few feet around her cart and even then, only the ground. To make matters worse, the First again ruffled through the top of the cart, then bent down beside her and slipped a blindfold over Julie's eyes. Rather than fight it, or panic further, Julie's immediate reaction was almost one of resignation. They were going to do what they were going to do and it didn't matter what Julie said, or wanted. For one of the first times in her life she let her logic mind rest and simply "accepted." It was surprising how calming that was, almost therapeutic.

The maids simply began walking away, but along with the retreating footsteps, Julie could also hear approaching footsteps; the loudest definitely being a man's footsteps and definitely walking with purpose.

Julie heard the steps stop right beside her; then felt herself being lifted by a set of strong masculine arms. She was being carried almost like an infant, and like an infant, she was fighting back tears.

"There, there... it's almost over."

It was "Him." Julie recognized his voice immediately. A wave of euphoria washed over her as her rescuer held her in his arms, shielding her, protecting her. The tears that had been threatening earlier now began to flow freely. She began to sob uncontrollably.

"You probably have to relieve yourself too... am I right?" He said it almost paternally.

Julie nodded between her crying spasms. She was set down on her feet and the zip-ties around her ankles and knees were cut. It felt so good to be able to straighten her legs and back, and even better now that the weight was off her buttocks.

"You may squat and relieve yourself."

What... Here? In the middle of the floor? she wondered to herself.

"Yes, here." He said, almost reading her mind.

Julie hesitated... this was so outside her comfort zone it wasn't funny. All her life Julie had had a deep sense of propriety. She was always doing the right thing, living inside the box, being who she thought she was supposed to be, and all within a very tight set of societal rules of acceptable behaviour. Being naked in public for the past few hours too was way beyond her norm. But she could rationalize that, convince herself that that wasn't her fault, she had no choice; they made her do it. Peeing on the floor in front of someone else... that was just weird, and there was no way this was socially acceptable behaviour. Not knowing what to do, she simply stood and continued to sob. Eventually He spoke again.

"Look... I said you could relieve yourself here. You can either trust me or you can continue to hold it. Your choice. I always told you that service involves trust. I have never given you reason not to trust me. In fact, I don't need to remind you that previously NOT trusting me just about cost you your life. But ultimately I don't think it will matter if you trust me or not. Nature is stronger than your misguided sense of social decorum, and eventually nature will win. You can either end your suffering now, or end your suffering later. But either way, it will end with the same result."

He had said it was her choice but in reality there was no choice. He was right, nature would always eventually win. Things were getting desperate and if she didn't have access to a proper toilet she was just going to have to do it here. It wasn't her desired choice but sometimes you had to take what was given to you. She decided to humble herself and get it over with. She spread her legs and squatted.

The feeling had not quite returned to Julie's legs. She teetered and just about fell. He was there to catch her. His hand on her bare skin was electrifying. She couldn't see him but she could smell him and she felt his warm breath on the nape of her neck. He helped her down, and then kneeled down beside to steady her until she found her balance. She felt his warm breath again as he whispered encouragement in her ear. He put his hand on the small of her back. After everything she had just been through, he was so comforting she wanted nothing more than to please him.

As bad a Julie had to pee, surprisingly, she could not "let go." She had been holding it in so long, willing herself not to that now when she tried to, she couldn't. Him beside her, touching her, tantalizing her wasn't helping things either. Her mind had to find a way to trick her body into believing it was okay to let go. That help came from the most unexpected of places.

As Julie struggled, the Master rose and stepped aside as she was suddenly and most unceremoniously drenched by a stream of warm water from a nearby garden hose. Julie was suddenly overwhelmed by competing reactions. She was being doused unexpectedly by water; she was shocked and infuriated. She was being enveloped by an all-encompassing spray of warmth; she enjoyed and luxuriated in it. She was being released from her pain and torment by the appearance of a warm liquid stream of her own that was being simultaneously concealed and cleansed by the water from the hose; she felt joy and overwhelming relief.

When she was done, Julie was ordered to stand. It was an order she gladly obeyed. Standing itself felt good and now that the feeling was returning to her legs, it made her more stable. She was a little shocked when he took her still bound hands, lifted them up, and hooked them over something suspended from the ceiling apparently put there for just such a purpose. Without warning she was again immediately rendered helpless. Julie heard someone walk over to the wall and adjust something there. She heard a cranking sound when all of a sudden the tension increased on her arms and she was forced to stand on her tiptoes and stretch up even more. Immediately, all of Julie's remaining senses became heightened. She was still wearing the blindfold, so if she wanted to know anything about what was to happen, she'd need all her wits about her.

Julie could sense him watching her. She waited for what seemed like a very long time but received no new input on where he was or what he was doing. The anticipation was overwhelming.

Suddenly, out of nowhere she heard the distinctive sound of a cane slicing through the air. Julie's reaction was instinctual and visceral. Simultaneously she flinched and screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOO" she tried to scream through the gag in her mouth. "It's too soon!" It was unintelligible, but it didn't matter; it wasn't needed. The only thing that made contact with Julie's soft skin was the gentle caress of his hand as he dragged his fingertips across her lower abdomen. She shuddered as her stomach muscles convulsed. It was a most delicious convulsion.

The difference between what he had made her "expect" compared to what she actually experienced was a shock to Julie's system. It sent her mind spinning. She was so lost. Over the past few hours Julie had been on such a rollercoaster ride she had no idea what to trust anymore. All of her preconceptions, her belief systems, in fact her very identity had been challenged. She was at the stage that she couldn't trust anything she had previously known to be true, not even her own senses. She was way out of control and it was totally disorientating.

"Sometimes you must lose yourself in order to find yourself." It was a common theme in all the business coaching forums and self-help books Julie had read. From an academic perspective, Julie had believed it to be true but she never really understood it until now. Right now, Julie was truly lost. And after being so lost, the only thing remaining was to find herself... to find out who she truly was. As strange as it seemed that's exactly what "He" was here to help her do. His way was a little unconventional, but effective just the same. Right now, His way involved touch, and touch her He did.

With Julie as incapacitated as she was, He was free to do whatever he wanted. He stood beside her and let His hands wander freely over her entire body save three specific places. She felt there was urgency in His touch; not the gentle caress or the slow massage, but a frantic exploration of her body. He seemed to need to go everywhere and be everything, to experience all of her through His fingers. Being "experienced" like that was very empowering. It made her feel incredibly desired, and with all her senses as heightened as they were, His touch felt euphoric. Goose bumps followed His every stroke. Every new thing He did sent shivers up her spine and every shiver simply increased her desire for more. When His hands finally found one spot that up until now they had been consciously avoiding, her reaction was almost primeval; she groaned, arched her back, and spread her legs as far as standing on her tiptoes would allow. She ached to have arms free to encircle him, to return the favour, to experience Him. Her inability to do was a little disquieting, but it meant that she was only allowed to concentrate on her own pleasures. She had the freedom to simply enjoy with no shame and no judgement. And enjoy she did. It seemed like an hour, but in reality was more like 15 minutes, but it was 15 minutes like nothing she had ever experienced before. It was 15 minutes of giving herself completely over to the experience.

Julie's first orgasm started slow, built to an amazing crescendo and seemed to last forever. Her legs shook and she found she couldn't stand balanced anymore. If she hadn't been suspended as she was she absolutely would have crumpled. But being supported as she was also meant that just because she came didn't mean it all had to stop. The Master seemed to take this as nothing but a signal to up the ante a little. He swung her around so she was facing Him then kneeled and took her in his mouth. Her legs were forced open so far they didn't touch the ground anymore. The only place for them was around the Master's neck. This forced her into somewhat of a reclining position but also meant that she had the ability to actively place whatever part of her pussy that needed the most attention exactly where it needed to be to get the most attention. She had never felt so in control simply by being so out of control.

The Master was incredibly gifted with his tongue and since both hands were free, He put those to good use too. His hands traced paths across her abdomen and up her ribcage to the sides of her breasts. He circled the nipples without ever touching them. Little by ever so little He inched closer to the brown knobs that were the most sensitive. Julie was so turned on her nipples ached. She squirmed, trying to put her breasts into the path of his hands but was never quite able to get it right. But all that squirming had a side effect – it gave the Master access to a much larger territory with his mouth. The extra little forays his tongue made always ended up back at her hooded lady and when it did, He would suck it deep into his mouth and between his teeth. She loved that and moaned accordingly. When her moaning and grinding reached a fevered pitch, His hands at last attacked her breasts with a vengeance. He took booth nipples between his fingers and pulled, stretching them out as far as he dared. He spun them and pinched them and massaged them and all the while probing her as deep as He possible could.

12