Julie Working Late Ch. 04

Story Info
Current fight reminds Mark of first watching his wife.
9.6k words
3.59
45k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
421 Followers

"Hi, you must be Mark. I'm your date for tonight." I looked up at the goddess who stood before me in the hotel restaurant where I was staying. She was in her mid-twenties, with piercing green eyes. She had medium length brown hair tied back in a ponytail. She wore a low cut white blouse, exposing the cleavage on her above average chest. She wore a wide black leather belt holding up the black skirt that came to just below her knees. Her outfit was topped off by a pair of what I presumed to be knee high black suede boots. Her makeup was definitely a little heavy, but aside from that, there were no other indications that my date for the evening was an escort.

I stood up and leaned in to give her a peck on the cheek. "Hi, I'm Mark. Please sit down. What should I call you?"

We both settled into the table. "Call me Eve." The waiter appeared, and she ordered a Chardonnay. I ordered a second Scotch. "So tell me Mark, what do you do?"

I chuckled a little. "Well, I'm an engineer by trade, but in this economy, I'm currently in between jobs. I guess you could say that I'm a house husband."

"Does your wife know you're here with me? Does she know this is how you are spending her hard earned money?"

"She doesn't know I'm here," I answered, as the waiter brought their drinks to the table. "But she should probably figure out something like this would happen."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Well, she's been a little distant and inattentive lately. I think she may be having an affair. I think she may be fucking her boss."

"So you are here for revenge?" Eve asked in a non judgmental tone.

"No. It's nothing like that. I'm just lonely, looking for a little companionship. Oh, and for someone to help get me off."

"I think that can be arranged. Tonight is going to be a pleasure for me. Most of my clients aren't as young and handsome as you are."

"I'm not really hungry. What do you say we just finish our drinks, head upstairs to my room, and raid the mini-bar?"

Eve threw back her Chardonnay, and stood up. "Let's go."

I threw some money onto the table, not even bothering to charge it to the room, and hurried after Eve as she strode regally through the lobby. The click of the heels of her boots seemed to drown out the commotion in the semi busy lobby, and it appeared as if all eyes turned to follow her as she made her way to the elevator. I finally managed to catch up with her, a little breathless, as she pushed the up button. The door opened immediately, and we got on. The door closed behind us before anyone else could join us. As I pushed the button for the nineteenth floor, Eve placed her hands on my chest and roughly pushed me into the corner. Without warning she pounced, hungrily devouring my lips with hers. As her tongue darted out of her mouth and insinuated itself into mine, I could feel her hand grasp my stiffening rod, and she forcefully stroked me as she devoured my kisses. The car dinged to announce our arrival, and without missing a beat, she pivoted, and exited the elevator with feline grace. I scrambled out, not bothering to adjust my now visible hard on, and took her hand and led her to room 1914. Now it was my turn to surprise her, and I spun her around and forced her back against the door, and attacked her mouth with the same savagery she displayed in the elevator. My finger found the hem of her skirt, and started to inch it up her thighs.

"Let's not waste time out here, lover. Take me inside and do whatever you want to me," she whispered into my ear. I was going to have fun tonight. I slid the key into the slot, pumped the handle, and without breaking my kiss or moving my other hand from her skirt, I pushed us into the room. I closed the door behind us, and pushed her back until she was against the door again. I hiked her skirt up, revealing that my suspicions were correct: she was wearing knee high boots. As our tongues explored each other, her hand went back to my now rigid cock, and she started stroking me again through my pants. Without warning, she turned me around so now my back was against the door. She looked deep into my eyes as she broke our kiss, and then dropped down to her knees.

I could feel her breath on my cock through my pants as she knelt in front of me. She slowly unzipped my pants, and reached inside the opening. I finally felt her fingers grasp my cock, rather than feeling her touch through my pants. As she worked on getting my cock out, I helped by undoing my belt and button, allowing my pants to drop to the floor. I closed my eyes and waited with uneasy anticipation as she lightly stroked my manhood, wanting more than anything to feel the soft, moist contours of her mouth. I felt her lips brush against me as I waited, but that was as close as her mouth got. "We should probably discuss payment," she said panting, breathing on my cock while she continued to stroke me. "What is it exactly you are looking for tonight?"

"What will five thousand dollars get me?" I asked.

"That will get you whatever you want until sunrise."

"There's cash in my pocket, which I can't reach right now. You can go ahead and count it if you want. Five thousand."

"I trust you, hon. I bet all of your wife's money is there for your hooker tonight." Without another word, she moved her hand to the base of my cock and swallowed my entire length into her mouth and down her throat. She bobbed her head, choking and gasping as she deep throated me. I rested my hands on her head, and held her head near my body so she would linger with my cock fully in her throat. She cupped my balls, and I could feel her tongue moving across my shaft even with my cock buried in her mouth. In a few minutes I felt the cum starting to churn in my balls. I used my hands to stop her from going down on me, and started to jack myself off, pointing my cock at her face.

"Open your mouth," I ordered, and she complied. A few more strokes was all it took to make myself cum, and I shot several strands of gooey cum into her waiting mouth. Some landed on her lips and chin, but a few well placed flicks of her tongue and an assist from a finger got all of my sperm into her waiting mouth.

She stood up, and I spun her around so she was facing away from me. I grabbed her tits through her clothes, and felt her up though her blouse. I undid the buttons, opening the blouse, and felt the lace covering her nipples. I squeezed her nipples, and she started to moan. She reached behind her to pull my head down to her neck, and I started to kiss her. "Hike your skirt up," I hissed between kisses. She hiked up her skirt, and I reached down with one hand to explore what she was wearing underneath the skirt. I discovered she was wearing fishnet pantyhose, and I rubbed her thighs and over her pussy as she ground her ass against my slackened prick.

"Why don't you go sit down on that chair over there, and I'll give you a dance until you get hard again. That way, you can fuck my ass or pussy, whatever you want." I sat in the chair as she suggested, and she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She turned on the room's clock radio, and adjusted the station until some hip hop dance music came out. I watched her stalk me across the room, and she started pinching her nipples through the lace of her bra. She climbed on me straddled me face to face, and rubbed her nipples until they stood straight out, inches from my face. I leaned up to kiss them through her bra, but she gave me a little push so I had to sit all the way back in the chair. She leaned in close, and propped one knee up on the chair and stated to grinding my cock. She ran her hands through my hair, and breathed on my earlobe and gave it a quick lick. "Is this turning you on, baby?"

I ran my hands over her thighs as she moved, and started to caress her ass. I pulled her close so she increased the intensity of the grinding. Even though I had just cum a few minutes before, I could feel the beginnings of a new erection. "Take off your bra," I said, halfway between pleading and ordering. She rose up off of me, and turned around so I could only watch as she reached behind her to unstrap and drop the bra from her body. She turned to face me with her hand covering her nipples, but I could still see the swell of her breasts as she seductively danced in front of me. She took the index finger of the hand not acting as a bra, and ran it over my lips. I grabbed that hand and pulled her closer. She sort of fell on top of me, and before she could right herself, I swooped in for a kiss.

As we kissed, she removed her hand from her breasts, and threw both hands around my head. She straddled me with both legs on the chair, and ground against my hard cock. "That didn't take long," she said, pausing in our kiss for a moment to tease me. She kissed me again, and my hands roamed over her breasts. I cupped them and squeezed them together. I rolled my thumbs over her erect nipples, and then squeezed them between my thumb and forefinger.

"Turn around," I said breaking our kiss. "I want you to grind your ass on me again." She stood up, and bent over in front of me, grabbing her ankles. As she held the pose, I ran my hands up the length of her legs, and smacked her on her ass. She stood up, and backed up to me, and ground her ass into my cock. I reached around front and squeezed her nipples again, and pulled her down so I could kiss her exposed neck and shoulders. I was just about ready to fuck this whore.

I dropped my hands down from her breasts to the top of her fishnets. I used one hand to pull the band around the top of her nylons away from her body, and plunged the other hand down the front. I was expecting her to be without panties, but I could feel lace where I expected to feel pussy. I rubbed her pussy through the material, and could feel the wetness as I did. "Are you ready, sexy? Are you ready to fuck your whore?"

"Soon, baby. Soon." I let the hose go, and they snapped back over my hand. I use my hand inside the fishnets to push aside the panties, and started rubbing her bare clit. I used my other hand to fondle her breasts some more. "How many cocks do you think you've sucked in all your time whoring?"I asked her in a not very nice tone. "You've probably had thousands of guys shoot cum down your throat, haven't you? Do you still get off on fucking?"

"Usually no, but tonight, I'm wet and ready for a good fucking. Are you ready to feel how soft and wet my pussy is for you, Mark? Are you ready to fuck me now?"

I slipped two fingers inside her pussy, and pinched each of her nipples hard. "Yes, I'm ready to use your hole now, slut." I pulled out my fingers and stood up. I grabbed her hand and led her to the bed. I sat her down at the edge of the bed, and knelt before her. I unzipped each of her boots, and slid them off of her taut calves. I stood up and kissed her again, and then lay on the bed. "Lay here on your side in front of me," I requested. She climbed up on the bed, and we got into a spoon position. I grabbed the top of her nylons, and slid them and her panties down to her knees. I grabbed my cock and pressed it against the opening of her pussy. She reached down between her legs to grab it and help guide it in. She wasn't able to lift her legs very high due to the nylons, but we managed to slide me inside of her. I could feel her rubbing and slapping her clit as I started ramming my cock deep inside of her. I used a hand to reach over and twist her nipples. I started talking dirty in her ear.

"You dirty whore. I'm going to fuck you all night long. I'm going to stretch out all of your holes with my fat cock, and leave you leaking and covered in cum. Do you like that, whore? Are you a cum slut."

"Oh god, you're so big. Cum in me baby. You're making me feel so good. Give me every inch of that fat cock, and cum deep inside me. I love your cum baby. Cum in my whore pussy." Hearing her respond to my dirty talk pushed me over the edge, and I shot my load thrusting deep into her pussy. I collapsed in a heap next to her.

"You're not done, are you, lover? We've still got plenty of time left."

"Eve, you are quite the handful. I just need a minute to recover," I answered, exasperated.

"Let me fix you a drink, and then do you mind if I jump in the shower?"

"A drink sounds great. And yeah, knock yourself out." She pulled her nylons back up, and wriggled her ass in front of my face as she climbed down off the bed. She fixed me a good strong drink, and leaned in for a good kiss as she set it on the nightstand.

"Don't fall asleep on me baby. You want me to put some TV on to keep you up?" she asked with a hint of an ironic smile.

"That sounds good. I'll order us a pay-per-view movie for us while you're in the shower. That should keep me up, in more ways than one." She reached her hands over her head, clasped them together, and arched her back in a deep stretch. Her lean, agile body looked perfect, without a single flaw. I was lucky to have the opportunity to fuck a goddess like this. "Have a good shower."

She shook her ass and boobs in front of me again, and then disappeared into the bathroom with a giggle. I scrolled through the ppv offerings, and decided to splurge and order the unlimited porn package so we could watch whatever we wanted. The first movie I chose was all anal. I really wanted to fuck this whore in the ass before I was done. I watched a parade of hot, young women getting their assholes stretched by big hard cocks, and without touching myself found myself in a semi aroused state. I finished my drink, and realized Eve had been in the tub for an hour. I was about ready to for her to be done, so I walked over and knocked on the door of the bathroom.

"Yes baby?"

"Eve, honey, can I come in."

"Oooh, company? Sounds good, lover." I opened the door, and looked at Eve, legs spread wide in the tub, halfway covered with bubbles, and working a dildo in and out of her pussy. "I was wondering when you'd get bored and come on in. Why don't you sit in here and watch me while I play, and maybe you could tell me what else you want to do to me tonight."

She was rubbing her clit with her right hand, and plunging the pink dildo into her pussy with the left. I leaned on the edge of the sink and stared at the toy working its way into her perfect, shaved pussy. I was now up to full arousal. "What am I going to do with my little whore for the rest of the night?" I pondered. "I'm going to turn you over on your belly, spread your fabulous ass cheeks wide so I can see the tight puckered hole I haven't played with yet. I'm going to eat your ass out until you cum, and then lube you up real good and pound away at your backdoor until I cum. How does that sound baby?"

She responded not in word, but actions. She had been sitting in the tub, but now swung around so she was on her knees. She leaned on the edge of the tub near me, and used a hand to support herself. Then, she pulled the toy out of her pussy and reached behind her, and right in front of me started working it into her ass. "Oh baby that sounds so good. Your cock is so big I need to stretch out my ass a little so it doesn't hurt me. Oh god, I love getting fucked in the ass. This toy feels so good back there."

I was ready to fuck this whore now, but decided to enjoy the show she was putting on. I was pretty horny, so I took off my clothes while I waited. As I watched her ooh and ahh from the toy in her ass, I decided I could participate in the show as well. I grabbed her head and pointed my prick at her mouth. She opened her mouth for me, and holding her head still, I stated pumping my cock into her throat. She got really excited getting her face fucked, and started working the dildo into her ass in time with my cock in her mouth. I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it all the way to my body, forcing my cock all the way own her throat until her lips touched the skin around the base of my cock, I held her head there, knowing she was choking, until she used her hand to gently push me away. I pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth, and leaned back on the counter, stroking myself to watch the end of the show.

"Oh god yeah. Treat me like a whore. Fuck my little whore mouth. I'm a good whore. Do whatever you want to me. Fuck me like the filthy slut I am. God your huge cock felt good while you were fucking my throat. I want more of your cock. I want you to fuck my ass. Can you do that for me baby. Can you stretch me out and fill me up more than this little toy. Do you want to pound my ass? Oh god, I'm cumming!" She moaned for a few minutes straight as wave after wave of orgasm overcame her. She leaned forward on the tub as she recovered.

I was ready to play some more, so I stood in front of her, and grabbed the toy she was still holding in her ass. I used one hand to spread her ass cheeks apart, and I started working the toy back in and out of her tight backdoor with the other. She started moaning again. This slut couldn't get enough cock in her ass. Since my cock was in front of her face while I was playing with her, she reached up with her now freed hand, and cupped my balls. She started licking my balls, and I though I might come right there. "Oh baby, I'm ready to be out of the tub. Take me in the other room and shove your tongue up my ass."

She stepped out of the tub, and I grabbed a towel and gently rubbed it all over her body drying her off. She leaned up and kissed me while I did it, and then grabbed the towel out of my hands and let it fall to the floor. She turned and exited the bathroom, and walked over to the bed. She lay down on he stomach, and spread her legs wide, allowing me a beautiful look at her ass and spread open pussy. She arched her back a little, lifting her body off the bed, and causing the soft round mounds of her ass to part a little more. She ran her hands over her shoulders, and gathered her hair up, exposing all of her skin to my view, and keeping her hands occupied. "What do you want to do to me baby?"

I walked over to her as if in a trance. Her tender, tight ass looked so inviting. I licked my suddenly parched lips, and then took a sip of water from a cup I had poured before. I took out an ice cube and, starting at her heels, dragged it up the length of the back of her leg. I ran the cube over each of her ass cheeks, and then it slide down the valley between them until it rested against her opening. I circled her asshole a couple of times with the ice cube, watching as she squirmed from the sudden cold and the ice melted.

I discarded the ice cube and leaned my head down. I extended m y tongue, and slowly moved closer to my goal. My tongue touched her tight pink anus, and shockwaves went throughout her body. I circled the opening with my tongue and lovingly massaged her cheeks, keeping them spread. I pulled my head back a little and spit three times onto her waiting hole, eliciting a little moan each time I did. I squeezed hard on her ass, pulling her far apart, and I plunged my head back between her cheeks. I managed to work my tongue in a little into her ass, but pulled it out to circle her opening again, this time spreading the spit around her tight hole.

I spit a few more times, and then plunged my tongue into her waiting hole deeper. She raised her hips even more off the bed. I stiffened out my tongue as much as I could, and tried to force as much of it into her as possible. Her hands were still up around her neck, pinning her hair up. She looked willing and subservient for my every need. I swirled my tongue around inside of her ass, and she started moaning again. I started stroking my cock, getting ready to plunge it into her tight back door. I took my other hand and inserted two fingers into her pussy. I twisted them in time to the swirling of my tongue inside her ass. I started to pull my tongue out, and she moaned "Don't stop eating my ass baby," and I plunged it back in. I started to move my tongue in and out of her ass, while finger fucking her pussy. She started bucking her hips, and so I held my face rigid and let her ride my tongue to her heart's content.

formywife
formywife
421 Followers