Julie's First Date Ch. 02

Story Info
A feminine crossdresser's second time.
1.6k words
4.56
68.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 12/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun blazed over my legs, waking me up. The warm sunlight flooded the room as I got up from the bed, making my way to the kitchen. I was quite surprised to find Julie there, wearing only a red shirt and panties that covered till her inner thighs. I felt myself getting aroused instantly at her sexy appearance.

"Good morning," she said, as I walked towards her.

"Good morning," I muttered wrapping my arms around her curvy waist. I was standing behind her, rubbing her ass globes with my hardening cock. She purred. I turned her around to face my lips which is about to kiss her. I got aroused sooner than I had planned, as I held her in my arms tightly. Our lips mashed together with a passionate lust yet, full of love.Soon, she was dragging me back to her bedroom.

I followed her as she walked in front of me, giving me a sexy view of her round ass globes covered only by my shirt. The hem of the shirt raised every time exposing the bottom line of her cute butt, as she made her way to her bedroom. I increased my pace and siezed her hips, kissing her delicate lips. Her lips was soft and wet like a newborn flower petals as I tasted its delicacy.

I stumbled upon the bed on my back scooping her up to sit on my top. She smiled sweetly. I started exploring her inner thighs by raising the hem of the shirt. I was eager to see her nude in broad daylight to which she obliged.

As If reading my mind, she started removing the buttons on her shirt slowly revealing more and more of her cute pert breasts. I eyed with a lusty look as her breasts were revealed to me. She grinned widely stripping the shirt as slowly as she could, teasing me to the core. I was quite frustrated with her slow strip tease which made me rip, one of the nicest shirts I had. I smiled a satisfied grin, as her small mounds with pink areolas were revealed, to my eyes in the most rapid way.

I moved my palm from her curved hips over to her small mounds cupping them tenderly, feeling her soft smooth skin that made her mounds feel like silk. I traced my palm over her small silky mound, looking up to see her expression. I was glad to see my sweet angel biting her lower lip in anticipation.

I slowly caressed her erect nipples making it hard under my touch, making my gorgeous angel utter slight gasps in ecstasy. The tender skin of my girlfriend made me harder than ever, as I rolled over on top of her. She smiled.

"Close your eyes," I said sneaking down past her flat belly resting my view over her panty clad cock. As I started peeling off her lacy panties, she clamped her thighs shut prohibiting my access to her hidden treasure. "What's wrong, Julie?" I looked up enquiring. She was provoking a shy smile with her eyes closed. She blushed. I felt more manly than ever as she exposed more of her feminine attitude. She was quite shy. I planted butterfly kisses all over her inner thighs, as she parted it giving me more better access.

I kissed my way near her panty, stripping it off her thighs.It revealed her trimmed bush, that covered her semi-hard cock. It was rather petite in size. I traced my fingers down her cock and held it up in my palm examining its hard yet, silky state. Her whole body trembled as I planted a wet kiss on her exposed candy. She tried to clamp her thighs shut again, but I held it open with a firm grip. I parted my lips open, bending down to take her hard candy in my lips and taste it.

I felt her letting out slight gasps due to my cold tongue on her cock. I was determined to make her orgasm and cum inside my lips. It was my wish to devour her honey without wasting it.

I saw her pink head shine with a drop of pre cum in the broad daylight. I used my finger tip to smear the drop over her cock head. Her cock twitched each time my skin touched it but, I was determined to make her head all shiny. When I felt she is ready for the next step, I took her pink head between my parted lips.

Her body trembled to this unfamiliar but exotic feeling on her most private organ. My finger nails dug into her milky inner thighs making red marks on her white skin. She grunted loudly, clamping her thighs shut around my neck. Her grip showed me the high state of her passion.I buried my tongue over her cock head, as she bucked her hip up to meet my tongue.She eased, whenever I took my tongue off her cock. I deliberately replaced my tongue without warning, expecting her to tighten her grip and moan loud. She did what I had expected.

As I kept sucking her cock, my fingers moved down cupping her ass cheeks lifting it high enough to move my fingers below it.

I probed my middle finger inside her tight tunnel making her squirm in the bed. I salivated my fingers and pushed it back in. She was uncomfortable for awhile, but soon recovered as her sphincter allowed my fingers to move in more deeper without protesting.

I felt myself reaching her deep tunnel as I slowly pulled back giving her a feel of my broad fingers. I slid back in with two fingers this time, making her tight passage split up for my penetration.

I kept my pace on her cock, as I finger fucked her ass pussy making her moan and whimper each time my fingers hit her mark. It made her pant heavily as a sign of her upcoming orgasm. I increased my pace on her orifice but never left my attention on her hard cock. She bucked her hips to thrust her cock deep inside my throat giving out squeals of delight. I happily obliged letting her fuck my mouth, as she unloaded globs of cum inside my mouth. I tried to swallow as much cum as I could but in vain. Her cum dribbled out of my chin making me look funny.

I looked at her and gave out my sheepish grin wiping the cum off my lips, in a furious attempt to make myself look presentable. She giggled, seeing me in such a state. I laid myself back on the bed tired and exhausted. I felt cold fingers wrapping themselves around my semi-hard cock. I opened my eyes to see Julie kneeling herself on the bed between my thighs, wrapping her fingers around my cock. She started a slow pace of stroking my manhood making it harder and rigid.

I closed my eyes enjoying the feeling of her soft palm enclosed around my hard member. She stroked it hard and slowly replaced her fingers with her wet lips.

"Oh, god Julie," I muttered.

"Am I doing fine?" she asked teasingly with her lips just above my cock head.

"You are doing it perfect, Honey. Just go on."

She made me speechless, by wrapping her wet glossy lips around my hard member.

The bed creaked under our gentle copulation.she was bobbing her head up and down on my cock which made her pert breasts bounce in unison adding to her splendor. I gave out occasional groans and gasps due to her expert handling of my manhood. She was marvelous in using her hands and lips together over my manhood. I felt myself reaching my orgasm sooner than I had planned.

"Uh..Julie, I am cumming," I groaned between the words as she grazed her teeth on my sensitive cock head.

"Mmmphhhh," she replied as a muffled sentence indicating me to proceed.

"yessss...honey," I groaned out loud as my cum splattered inside her throat. She smiled as she got up cleaning the rest of my cock.

She eased her petite figure over mine, planting a kiss on my lips. I was surprised when I felt my own cum flowing out of her lips into mine. I was smiling to myself remembering the fact she got this from me. I swallowed some of my cum.She smiled as she licked her fingers seductively clearing the last drops.

She smiled back at me contentedly.I held her face in my palm and planted a wet kiss on her soft lips.

"I would love to loose my virginity on the night of our marriage, john" she said without hesitation as our lips parted.

I was taken aback by the word marriage uttered by her without much warning. But I consoled myself by saying that, I was thinking about the same since last night when she said she is on hormones. I felt she is one girl whom I couldn't miss in my life at any cost.

She was in the verge of tears biting her lower lip and waiting for me to reply. "Sure honey," I replied showing my love for her in my words. She cried out of joy and jumped into my arms. I hugged her tight, feeling happy at the thought of finding my love of my life.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked her enquiring.

"I will cook it in a jiffy," she said as she walked out of the bedroom.

"Would eat anything served by you, princess...." I paused, "provided you being my dessert." She displayed a cute shy grin as her face vanished behind the door.

to be continued....