Julie's First Threesome

Story Info
Two men and a Lady.
971 words
4.01
60.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad took her by the hand and they tiptoed away from the party to the bedroom, he closed the door then took her into his arms and hugged her body tight against his. They kissed and felt each other up through their clothes making her feel like she was teenager on Saturday night. Things were just getting heated up when the door opened and in walked Barry. "So this is where you sneaked off to" he said. "Having fun?"

"We were beginning to" Brad answered.

Julie and Brad were still embracing and kissing, Barry got behind Julie and snuggled up to her and asked "can I have some fun too?"

"Sure" Brad said.

Barry kissed Julie on the nape of her neck; she giggled thinking they were just putting her on, but when Brad continued necking with her she felt Barry hand caressing her breast.

When Barry pressed his pelvis against her ass and she felt his excitement pushing against her buttocks she knew it wasn't a joke.

She tried to push his hand away when Brad whispered in her ear, "its ok baby, its ok, I want us to fulfill one of our fantasies."

"I'll be with you the whole time."

He knew that nothing turned her off more than a man unwanted touch, so he whispered in her ear, "you ok with this?"

She answered him with a long, wet, sultry kiss, a kiss so filled with passion and desire that it almost made him come in his pants.

Their kissing had her pussy aching as well, and the thought of sex with two men didn't exactly turn her off. But she was glad Brad had taken the decision out of her hands, she felt safe and comfortable in his arms, even daring, she was willing to try it if he was.

She was enjoying the necking session with Brad so much that she didn't resist Barry's efforts at pulling her slacks and panties down around her ankles.

It seemed surreal, as if it were happening to someone else, she and Brad necking and petting like kids while Barry was undressing her from behind.

After she stepped out of the clothes around her feet she was nude from the waist down, she heard Barry gasp approvingly, before feeling him kiss and caress her thighs and buttocks.

Next he slid his hands up her back under her blouse and caressed her lower back before he unhooked her bra.

Brad unbuttoned his shirt and her blouse so he could feel her warm tits on his uncovered chest.

Brad braced himself with his hands on a table behind him and leaned backwards so she could lean forward to facilitate Barry.

She felt Barry cock between her ass cheeks probing for the entrance to her yearning, primed pussy.

She felt him penetrate her while she was tongue kissing Brad, the feeling she experienced was beyond description.

Her senses were overwhelmed by the eroticism of what was happening, the comparative innocence of being face to face with Brad, necking and petting, while at the same time being undressed and fucked from behind by Barry.

She felt like two different women combined, a good girl in front getting pleasure from Brad kissing her and a naughty one behind getting pleasure from Barry fucking her without her tacit consent.

Her orgasms were strong and numerous, she came and came while crushing her breasts into Brad bare chest and moaning and groaning the sounds of her gratification into his open mouth.

"I want your cock" she whispered as she undid his belt and pulled his pants down around his knees.

Barry paused his fucking while she undressed Brad but never removed his cock from her.

Brad laid back on the table his legs dangling over the side and his cock twitching in anticipation of her attention.

Without acknowledging his presence she moved Barry backwards a couple of steps by pushing rearward with her ass as she moved down Brad's body from his lips to his pulsating cock.

She slid his cock slowly into her mouth while at the same time moved her hips slowly to and fro drawing her pussy up and down Barry shaft at the same pace of her sucking.

Both men remained inactive and allowed her to suck and fuck their horny cocks to her hearts delight, and to theirs.

The hot, wet, engorged lips of her mouth as well as those of her pussy were doling out unimaginable pleasure to the men's insatiable cocks.

Brad propped himself up on his elbows in hopes of seeing that intense look of horniness that comes over her face just before orgasm, he wasn't disappointed.

Barry couldn't believe that he was just standing there watching her pussy swallow and release his cock.

She caressed one of her nipples with one hand, her clit with the other and picked up the tempo of her sucking and fucking.

Before long the room was filled with the sounds of three people approaching orgasm.

The sound of the men about to come filled her with a sense of pleasure giving power, she gripped Barry pole with the pink folds of her ravenous pussy while taking Brad's cock as far down her throat as far she could get it.

She felt Brad hand touching her face, she glanced up at him just in time to watch him coming and when she heard Barry groaning and felt his cock delivering its load in her pussy it was the last straw.

To say she came would be an understatement; she was transposed to another level of physical and emotional indulgence, a level that caused every cell in her body quiver.

She had a nipple erection so extreme that they almost hurt as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss shuddered through her very being.