Julie's Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
Nathan, Colleen, Julie, Aliyah, Ron & David get it on.
6.7k words
4.48
44.5k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 6

My name is Juliette Rachel Quinn and I am going to fuck my brother. He has no idea what I have in store for him. He's a year older than I am, at nineteen, and doesn't know anything about sex.

This feels weird even writing it down, because until last week I was a virgin, and didn't know anything about sex until my cousins, Colleen and Nathan, taught me all about it.

(Instead of writing it all down here, you can read all about my sexual awakening in Slam Duncan's wonderful story "Colleen, Nathan, and Julie" on Literotica.com).

I love my pussy. I love to touch it. I love to look at in the mirror I hold between my legs, at all the lips and folds, and other parts that were always a secret. I didn't even know what a clitoris was until recently, but I love to get it all hot and swelled up, and watch the "little penis" poke out from under its hood.

My clit looks like a little cock. It has a head and a shaft, and the hood is like a foreskin, I'm told, because I haven't seen an uncircumcised penis yet. I flick my fingers over the hood until I get really hot and wet, then I take my juices and lube it up real good so I can roll it between my thumb and forefinger.

I like to put things in my vagina. I like a hard cock best, but I have a dildo and some vibrators that I use on myself. My favorite toy is called a "rabbit." The cock head goes around and around, and it has a bunch of silver beads that revolve and massages my pussy lips. It has a set of little "ears" that fit right over my clit; it vibrates a million miles an hour and makes me come almost instantly.

I love my breasts, too. Boobs, tits, hooters, whatever you want to call them. They're nice sized (I wear a C cup bra), round, firm, and they have really pretty pink nipples. Playing with my nipples is fun, too, cause it gets my pussy all hot and wet.

Sexy underwear really turns me on. I spent a fortune at Victoria's Secret in the mall, buying myself lacy bras and panties, in all kinds of different colors. My favorites are the demi-bras that lift my boobs up high and barely cover my nipples. I have one with holes cut out where my nipples go, and when I wear it they stick out through my top, especially when I make them hard. I can't wait until my brother comes, so I can tantalize him with all these pretty things.

May 7

My brother, Joshua Timothy Quinn will be here in two weeks. He has two Biblical names that my father, who was a minister, insisted upon. I only have one name from the Bible, Rachel. I was named Juliette by my mother, because it was her mother's name. My grandmother loved Shakespeare. I can't wait to teach him everything I have learned about sex.

My best friend at school is Aliyah. She is a Muslim and she wears a hijab that covers her neck and head. Her parents are very strict and they won't let her date or ever be alone with a boy. She is in love with David Goldstein, a Jewish boy, but she has never kissed him or even held his hand.

Aliyah knows everything about sex. She learned it all on line, reading Literotica and watching porn at an internet cafe; her computer at home is blocked by her father. She is the person who first talked to me about masturbation. She knows about sex, but she had no experience; she has never even kissed a boy.

We tell each other everything. I gave her a blow-by-blow (ha ha, good pun) description of my sexual experiences with Colleen and Nathan. We're going to have a sleep-over at my house this weekend. May 9

Aliyah came over for our weekend together. She was wearing her hijab and traditional long, shapeless clothing. I asked her about the significance of her headdress.

"I hate wearing this. People point at me, and call me things like 'rag-head' or 'sand nigger."

"You can take it off here."

She looked really appreciative, unwrapped it and shook out her long coal black hair. It looked beautiful, so soft and shiny, and so much in contrast to my pale blondeness. I ran my hands through it, it was so silky, and I took out my brush and gave it one hundred strokes.

"That feels so good. No one has ever done that for me before." She is really beautiful, with a lovely face, full lips, and black eyes. She has a little diamond stud in her nose, otherwise she doesn't wear any jewelry.

I have a queen-sized bed that is big enough for both of us. I stripped off my top and stepped out of my jeans. Then I unhooked my lacy bra and took off my panties and threw them on a chair.

Aliyah stared at me with wide eyes. "I've never seen anyone naked before. You are really beautiful."

I blushed all over. "Thanks." I turned down the bed, revealing the burgundy satin sheets that I bought on-line. "I usually sleep in the nude, if that doesn't bother you. These sheets feel wonderful against your bare skin."

Aliyah was holding a full-length jalaba that she was going to wear to bed. It was made of some kind of rough cloth that looked really scratchy. She looked at me lying naked on the red sheets, then looked at the jalaba. "What the fuck," she said and threw it on the chair too.

She undid her belt and pulled the long dress over her head. She wore a plain white bra that kind of flattened her boobs, and long underpants that looked like bloomers. When she took off the bra and her breasts swung free, they were nice and round and about the same size as mine. She had really small areolas; those and her nipples were dark brown.

When she took off her pants, her pubic hair was gone too. "You have a really beautiful body, too. I see you shave your pussy also."

"It's against my religion to have any body hair. But I didn't shave mine, it was plucked."

"Holy shit, that must have really hurt." I forget what sect she is. There are as many different branches of Muslims as there are Protestants. Some have pubic hair, some don't. She slipped into bed beside me and I pulled the top sheet over us. It was a hot night and we didn't need any more covers.

After we had been lying there awhile, I noticed that Aliyah was breathing heavily. Her nipples made two bumps on the satin sheets, like they were hard or something. I thought I could see her hand moving between her legs because the sheets clung tightly to our bodies. I was sure she was masturbating.

I reached over toward her and slipped my hand under hers and felt her sopping wet pussy. She looked at me and gasped. "Let me touch yours, and you touch mine," I whispered to her.

I spread my legs apart as her hand tentatively reached between them. I started to rub the shaft of her clit, through the hood, and she did the same to mine.

"Oh, that feels so good. I've never had anyone else touch me," she said hoarsely.

I couldn't believe how big it felt under my fingers. I dipped my finger into her vagina, scooped up some of her juice, and spread it over the head to lubricate it. It must have stuck out an inch. I could feel the bulbous glans and I rolled it between my fingers.

Aliyah's hips began to move. Faster. And faster, as I continued to work her clit, and she kept rubbing mine.

"Yes, yes, yes, OH YES," she shouted as she came, flooding my hand. I came right then, too. It was really nice.

We lay side by side, breathing hard and looking into each other's eyes. I don't remember who moved first, but all of a sudden we were kissing. Her lips were so soft and supple. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and she met it with hers.

"I've never kissed anyone before."

"I know you would rather kiss David, but does it bother you that I'm a girl?"

"No. Kissing is wonderful," Aliyah said, pulling my face closer.

I pulled the top sheet off of us, so I could look at her body. Her nipples were really sticking out, and I took one in my mouth and started to suck on it. I took turns, sucking on one and then the other. She started to moan, and had another orgasm. Then she sucked on mine, and I came, too.

I kissed my way down her body, until I got to that place between her legs. I kissed her puffy outer lips, and ran my tongue up and down the slit between them. She lifted her knees up and moved them apart.

When I spread her lips apart, I could see everything inside. Her inner lips were dark and kind of crinkled, but when I pulled them apart, everything was pink inside. Wow, her clit was really big compared to mine.

I ran my tongue all over her folds, then took each lip into my mouth and sucked on them. With the tip, I ran circles all around her clit, then sucked it into my mouth and tongued it some more. She came again and I swallowed her juices and licked her clean.

"I want to taste you now," she said, and moved down between my legs.

Her mouth felt wonderful on my pussy and I was so hot, I came almost instantly. She waited for me to calm down a little bit and then started again. Her shiny black hair was fanned out over my pale skin.

After I came again, she lifted her head and ran her tongue up my body and over my tits. Round and round each nipple, then up over my throat and into my mouth. As I sucked on her tongue, she moved her leg between mine.

We ground our pussies against each other's thighs and held each other tight as both our bodies spasmed in a huge orgasm. We held each other and kissed gently, her black hair tangled with my blonde locks.

We listened to some Beatles CDs and talked about boys. I had been going out with Ron Johnson. "I really want to make love with Ron, but I'm taking it slow. I'm going to let him feel me up next time we go out."

"Through your clothes or bare tits?"

"I don't know yet. I'd like to see his cock, too."

"I'd give anything to see a real cock, not just a picture or a video. I want to feel one, to suck on one, to have one in my pussy, but that can never happen, at least not until I marry."

"You don't have to be married to have sex."

"I do. I have to be a virgin on my wedding night."

"How would anyone know?"

"My father would know. He checks my vagina all the time to make sure my cherry is still there. A girl in my mosque was killed by her brothers when they found out she had sex. They said it dishonored their family."

"Your father checks your cunt? That's outrageous. How does he do that?"

"One of my brothers spreads me open and my father looks in with a flashlight. Both my father and my father-in-law will check me on my wedding day."

"Would David's father do that if you two got married?"

"I can never marry David. I have been promised to some boy, who is the son of someone my father knows. I've never even met him. I want to be with David so bad, it hurts all over. I can't even date him or be seen anywhere in public with him." I held her in my arms until her sobs subsided. She really wanted to see and touch a cock.

"Maybe you could get Nathan to show you his penis; he did that for me. I'll ask him."

In the morning, Aliya looked at her clothes sadly. I knew she didn't want to put them on again. I got her one of my bras and some panties. They were white lace and they looked beautiful against her olive skin.

Her breasts looked really great in the half-bra, lifting them up and showing the rounded tops and lots of cleavage. She had a great ass, and the thong showed off both cheeks. She checked herself out in the mirror and sighed, "I wish I could wear these all the time."

"You can wear them while you're here." I got her a pair of my pretty pink shorts and a low cut crop top. She looked really sexy.

Colleen and Nathan did a double-take when they saw her. Her shiny black hair hung down past her waist. They had only seen her in the hijab. "Wow Aliyah, you look beautiful; I hardly recognized you," Colleen said.

I told them Aliyah's tale of woe, about her forced virginity, and how frustrated she was sexually. "Nathan, she'd really like to see a live penis; we were wondering if you would show her yours?"

"You're going to turn into a real weenie-wagger," Colleen laughed at him. Nathan's eyes were narrowed and he had a Cheshire cat grin on his face.

We all trooped up to the bedroom. Colleen really liked watching Nathan with another woman. "Okay," she said, "Let's give him some inspiration. Everybody get naked."

We stripped down and watched in fascination as Nathan's cock began to grow hard, as he looked at three beautiful naked women surrounding him. Aliyah couldn't take her eyes off of it.

She knelt down on the bed and examined his penis from all angles. His large balls lay between his legs. He couldn't take his eyes off her firm hanging breasts, and the black hair that hung down, surrounding them.

"You can touch it," Colleen said. Aliyah gently skimmed her fingers up his shaft, then around the rim of his head.

"Wrap your hand around it."

"Oh, it's soft and hard at the same time. And so hot." She took her hand off his cock and gently cradled his balls in her hand, feeling each one individually. "May I lick your penis?" She visualized what she had seen in porn flicks.

"Let's all lick it. He'll be in horndog heaven with three tongues on his cock." I got on one side of it, Colleen got on the other, and Aliyah was between his legs. We licked up his shaft and our tongues met when they skimmed over his crown, and we kissed each other right around the head of his cock.

"Let's let Aliyah suck him off, she's the virgin in the blow job department." She eagerly took him into her mouth, and we could tell by the look on his face, that she was doing a great job with her tongue.

"God, I get so HOT watching him," Colleen gasped. I reached between her legs and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. She did the same to me, and we finger-fucked each other until we both came. We could see that Aliyah's pussy was soaking wet, too, because there was juice running down her leg, but we couldn't finger her for fear we'd break her cherry.

Her head was bobbing up and down on Nathan's cock and her hand was stroking him like mad. We could tell he was about to come, because we could see his balls draw up. He shouted a warning to Aliyah, but she kept her mouth tight around him and he filled her mouth with his semen.

She spit some of it back into her hand, and swallowed the rest. She put her fingers into the puddle in her palm and stirred it around, playing with it like a kid with a new toy. Actually, she treated his penis like her favorite toy.

"Now, we need to get Aliyah to come," Nathan said. Colleen and I thought she needed a man to eat her pussy, so while Nathan worked on her with his lips and tongue, we each took a nipple in our mouth, and suckled on her.

"Oh, oh OH!" she cried, as her hips rose up and she had a shuddering orgasm. We let her rest for a minute and started again and she came two more times.

We thought she'd like to watch us fuck, even if she couldn't do it herself, so Colleen and I kneeled down side-by-side and Nathan alternated between us, slipping his cock into one cunt and then the other. Aliyah was transfixed. After he came, she sucked our juices off his now flaccid cock.

"I don't know how to thank you," she said, and gave us all a deep soul kiss.

When we were alone in bed together, Aliyah said, "That was wonderful but I really wish I could do that with David."

"You could invite David to come over here. You could be with him that way."

"That would be wonderful; could we really do that?"

"We'll try for next weekend."

My brother will be here in 12 days. May 10

I had a date with Ron tonight. I had decided that I wanted to go farther with him than I had before. Aliyah had gotten me all hot and bothered with the night we spent together, and I really wanted to do more stuff with a boy. All we had done so far is make-out. If he'd try to feel my boob, I always pushed his hand away.

I really like kissing a lot, but he has a few quirks about it. Like, it's okay if he puts his tongue in my mouth, which, don't get me wrong, I like, but when I put my tongue in his mouth, he pulls away.

Anyway, tonight we were making out, and I took his hand and put in on my breast, outside my shirt. He rubbed it for a minute or so, then reached right underneath the shirt and started feeling me over my bra.

Well, I really wanted him to touch my bare skin anyway, so I pulled up my top and unhooked my bra. His eyes looked like they were going to bug right out of his head when he looked at them. "Wow, nice rack," he said. I guess that was a compliment?

He grabbed them with both hands and started squeezing them almost like he was kneading a loaf of bread. "Be more gentle, please. Kiss them. Suck my nipples."

I guess he didn't hear me, because he abandoned my boobs and unbuttoned my shorts. He shoved his hand under my panties, then stuck his finger right into my vagina. I wasn't even wet yet, and it hurt. He sawed his finger in and out of me for a while.

Just as I was going to take his hand and direct it toward my clit, he pulled it out of my panties and started undoing the fly on his jeans. He pulled out his penis. It was really small compared to Nathan's, which was the only other one I had ever seen.

He took my hand and put it on his cock. My hand covered all of his shaft and most of the head. I stroked it maybe three or four times, and he went "UHH," and shot his stuff all over the front of me. Then he zipped up his pants and drove me right home.

I was really disappointed, but then I thought, oh well, this is only the first time; it'll be better the next time we go out.

When I crawled into bed, I ran my hands all over my breasts, pulling and tweaking my nipples, then I frigged my clit until I got to come, too. May 11

Ron and I went out again tonight. This time we didn't go to the movies or for a pizza or anything; he just drove straight to the lake where all the kids go to park. I wanted to talk to him, to tell him what I liked, but I didn't get the chance.

He started kissing me and jammed his tongue in my mouth so I couldn't even talk. Before I knew it he had my shirt pulled up, my bra undone, and he was manhandling my boobs again.

"Shake them for me," he said, so I rotated my shoulders back and forth, and he watched my boobs jiggle and bounce. "Wow, that is so hot!"

He didn't even try to get into my pants; he just undid his and took his cock out. He pulled my head down toward his lap. "Suck it, baby," he said. I took it into my mouth, and as soon as I ran my tongue around his head, he came. He surprised the shit out of me, and I swallowed it down in one gulp. He put his cock back in his pants and drove me home again. He wouldn't kiss me after he came in my mouth. May 12

Ron is coming over to my house tonight. I hope messing around with him will be better if we can do it in a bed and take our time. I want to show him what I like that will let me come, too. So far it's been all about him.

I lit candles all around my room, and put on a Dave Brubeck CD that I borrowed from Nathan's collection. I had a nice bottle of red wine, and two glasses. I had already opened the wine to let it breathe, like you're supposed to. I'm not at all sophisticated when it comes to wine, because spirits were forbidden in my church.

When Ron came into the house, I put my arms around him and gave him a deep kiss. He started groping me right away, right there in the entrance hall. I took his hand and led him upstairs to my room.

I guess he didn't like Dave Brubeck. "Got any rap?" he asked. I didn't have any, so he dug around in the stack of CD's and pulled out a Bruce Springsteen album. I like Springsteen, but "Born to Run" isn't very romantic, but I put it on for him anyway.

I poured a two glasses of wine and handed him one. "I don't like wine. Got any beer?" I went down to the refrigerator and got two bottles of Dos Equis, because he might like more than one.

He looked disdainfully at the bottle I handed him. "This is spic beer. Got any Bud?" When I told him we didn't, he shrugged and pulled the cap off the bottle. Good thing I brought two, because he chugged the first one right down.

12