Julie's Mistake Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

"Please," she begged, "put it in my pussy. I like it in my pussy."

With some effort, Julie relaxed her sphincter muscle and felt the man's tool begin to slide in and out of her. Briefly, Julie felt as if she lost consciousness, and when she came to, she was aware that her mouth was agape and that saliva had mussed her chin. She held tightly to Monique's arms.

As she gathered her wits, she realized that the man was pounding her ass from behind completely unaware and unconcerned with her brief loss of consciousness. Now, Julie decided to kneel as limply as possible and relax her rectum. This helped some as the pain subsided and was gradually replaced by an extreme feeling of pressure to her bowels.

The man fucked her slowly, grunting his satisfaction each time his stiff rod penetrated her to its fullest. Julie gripped Monique's arms tightly as the man fucked her from behind. The closeness of his stiff tool to her aching vagina began to drive Julie crazy with lust. Julie was surprised and ashamed that her body would betray her at this point.

The man must have sensed her growing pleasure because he chortled as he saw her hand move around her body and reach for her pussy. After a moment, he saw Julie begin to rub herself.

The man began to fuck her harder and the young woman pushed her ass back to his cock. Now she was in her own world, seeking to satisfy her own lust. Her groans became louder as she pushed herself to climax.

Jackson watched in fascination as his young associate exploded in orgasm as he fucked her in the ass.

Within seconds of her orgasm, the man had withdrawn his rigid cock from her ass and sat, legs splayed, in the chair. Julie was repositioned on her knees before him. This time there was no doubt what was expected.

The blindfolded young woman opened her mouth and delved onto the hard cock that had just been in her ass. She licked it voraciously and swirled her tongue around its pungent head. Julie established a rhythm bobbing up and down on the cock that had just given her such pleasure.

Monique meanwhile had sensed Julie's wanton streak and was kneeling behind Julie tugging on the blonde's titties from behind drawing the nipples to a rubbery firmness again and soaking the young lawyer's cunt.

Julie felt the man begin to stiffen and finally to explode his hot seed deep into her throat just as her own body burst into climax from Monique's manipulations of her tits. The room was filled with the shouts of the man as he exploded his stiff tool into her mouth and Julie's own audible moans as she climaxed. Julie felt the man's semen splashing into her mouth. Julie was busy trying to swallow it all when the man pulled the scarf from around her eyes and she stared up at cold eyes of Gene Jackson, the partner in her office, whose hard cock she was bobbing on while his hot seed was splashing on her tongue and sliding down her throat.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12