Julie's Mistake Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

As soon as she got back her breath, she began to try to play to his animalistic side in a false attempt to bring him to climax.

“Oh, god,” she uttered. “Fuck me good. Fuck me good.”

Unfortunately for the beautiful young lawyer, her words also played into her own psyche. As she continued her chant, she drew herself closer and closer to climaxing on this man’s massive cock. Within minutes of beginning to cry for a fucking, Julie felt her own orgasm rise within her.

She braced her feet on the backs of the large man’s calves and was soon fucking back as he banged her against the wall. Roger marveled at the change in the blonde. He first became aware of her change in demeanor when he felt her warm flesh begin to respond to his deep fucking.

Once he was convinced that she was now a very, very willing participant, he pulled away from the wall. Julie was surprised, but she was carried, still with her pussy impaled on his stiff penis, to the living room. She felt herself being lowered onto the leather couch. Roger never came close to withdrawing his cock from her stretched pussy.

Julie now felt the full weight of the big man above her. She spread her thighs as far as they would spread and banged back in a wanton display of lasciviousness. Julie squirmed her hips and ground them against the man as she attempted to bring both Roger and her to climax.

Grunting, breathing hard, Roger held her buttocks as he pumped deeper and deeper into her pussy. Before long, he could sense that both he and she were increasing the thrusts and length of strokes in the fucking.

Julie felt the huge man reaching a crescendo. He pummeled her tight pussy with his massive cock at a frantic pace. Julie felt his grip on her ass cheeks tighten as he began to spew his spunk deep into the depths of her love hole. Julie cried out in humiliation and climax as well, taking the cock and intentionally milking it with the velvety walls of her wet pussy for every drop of the hot jism that she could coax from the stiff rod.

Their cries mixed in the air and Roger collapsed onto the exhausted tanned beauty beneath him.

Julie felt the man’s large cock begin to soften within her pussy. The young woman was overcome with shame and humiliation at what had just happened to her and how she had responded so wantonly to the fucking from Roger. But she was also overcome with exhaustion and just lay on the couch with her eyes closed as she felt Roger rise from above her, his soaked deflating cock slipping from her wet pussy.

“Julie, you have a sweet pussy, baby,” she heard him say. “That’s a sweet little hole.”

Roger rose from the young lawyer and when he turned saw Jackson standing in the living room, nude except for his socks, tugging on his turgid cock. It was a disgusting sight, seeing the fat man masturbate. He walked past Jackson to the kitchen, his own flaccid cock now dripping semen onto the carpet.

*****

As Roger quickly dressed in the kitchen he found himself wishing that he could have Julie for a whole night. What a night that would be, he thought.

When he returned from the kitchen, he found Julie spread eagle with Gene Jackson between her wide spread legs. The fat man looked almost unnatural with this sexy woman, but he was pounding her pussy furiously with his cock and seemed to be almost oblivious to the fact that Julie’s eyes were closed tight in a clear attempt to block out what was happening to her.

Roger chuckled to himself. Hell, he thought, I’d have my fucking eyes closed too if that fat bastard was fucking me.

He could hear the lovely girl moaning pathetically beneath the fat man, whose cock was pistoning in and out of her wet hole. Roger was momentarily transfixed by the sight of such a beautiful woman submitting to the wanton desires of the odd man, but he only went back into the kitchen to make sure there was no tell tale sign of what had gone on there. From the kitchen, he could hear the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh with each of Jackson’s thrusts into her hole. After several minutes, Roger heard the sounds of Julie’s voice beginning to rise. He could tell she was about to climax. Immediately, Gene Jackson’s voice was intermingled with hers as they reached climax together.

Roger wasn’t going to wait. He went into the living room and found Gene Jackson rising from Julie’s nude body. Julie had not yet had time to recover from the two frantic fucks that she had been thrown and she lay naked upon the couch. Her large, firmly rounded breasts still displayed two stiff nipples which rose proudly towards the ceiling. From what Roger knew of the woman, he realized that what was occurring to her was completely foreign to her, but he could see the repressed passionate side of Julie that was completely exposed each time she had an encounter with a man.

Roger’s eyes ran the length of her exposed body. His eyes paused at the neatly trimmed pubic hair at the juncture of Julie’s thighs. This was a fabulous woman who needed to be groomed gently, he thought to himself. Then he laughed to himself as he realized the punishing fuck he had just put her through. On the inside of her thigh was the tell-tale sign of her just being fucked – a long, thin string of spunk that reflected on the beautiful woman’s tanned thigh.

The large man felt his cock begin to come to life as he looked down on the blonde. He hated to leave without partaking of her sweet pussy once more, but he knew that they had to leave.

The men left the ravished blonde laying naked on her back on her living room couch.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12