Julie's Mistake Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Hall was taken aback by Pamela’s reaction. As he continued to fuck into the beautiful wife, he tried to restrain his own orgasm. It would serve him no good to climax simultaneously with this woman, he thought. Make her climax then keep fucking her.

“Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhhhhh. Fuck me. . . fuck me!” Pamela had lost all of her inhibitions as she arched her back trying to make the orgasm last. “Ohhh Gawddd!”

Pamela’s hands were holding Hall’s arms in a vise grip as she climaxed.

As she came down from the orgasm, she gradually began to realize how shameful her behavior had been. The hot shuddering orgasm that she experienced began to subside. As the passion slowly ebbed away, Pamela began to regain her bearings. Her body began to feel cold as she lay on the marble desk top getting fucked by this big man. Her mind raced impossibly fast. No, this can’t be happening! No!

Nonetheless, she allowed her legs to remain widespread and her pussy to be fucked by Hall. The muscles in her long, toned legs were relaxed as a result of her orgasm, and although her climax subsided, her lungs fought for air as Hall’s stiffness pounded very hard. He shamefully banged her for several more minutes, each one passing so slowly that Pamela thought she would die of shame as she lay naked on the man’s desk.

After making sure that he had fucked her nearly senseless, Hall finally blurted, “I’m cumming.” He shot his hot wad of jism into the tight pussy of the beautiful woman lying prone before him.

Pamela groaned as she felt his thick penis spurting his seed into her pussy. She moaned as she felt it spill out of her hole and seep down the crack of her muscular bottom. She looked into his uncomprehending eyes as he continued to thrust and pound as the last of his spunk shot out of his cock. His hands continued to hold onto her magnificent breasts after he climaxed as he regained his bearings.

Hall pulled away from the beautiful woman and as he did so, his rapidly deflating cock slid from within her with an audible plop.

He stood only inches from Pamela as she slid off of the desk onto her rubbery legs. As her feet touched the carpet, Hall pushed her naked shoulders down and she collapsed to her knees. Her full round breasts jiggled as she collapsed, but her nipples remained erect. The woman caught her fall and immediately tried to right herself on her knees, but Hall’s hands held her shoulders immobilized.

She was still trying to get her balance when his sticky, flaccid cock struck her cheek. She turned to it and the tip brushed her nose, leaving a wet mark on her cheek from the combined fluids of her vagina and his spunk.

“Clean me properly with your mouth, Pamela,” she heard him say.

The anger and humiliation welled up within the brunette. She wasn’t used to this type of treatment. The pungent odor of her vaginal fluids and his semen punctuated the air.

But, she felt her ripe lips part and Hall stick his wet cock into her mouth. Pamela knew that this powerful man held her future in his hands. She swirled the deflating cock with her tongue, trying to get it as clean as she could. As she gently cupped his large balls in her hands while she held his cock in her mouth, Pamela felt the nipples stiffen on her pendulous breasts. Was she really such a dirty slut, she wondered?

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12