Julie's Mistake Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers

Then she felt the tip of his hard manhood move ominously up slightly between her rounded, womanly buttocks. Hall pushed and probed aggressively for the opening to her anus.

"Nooooo. Noooo, not there," was all that the brunette could say. As Hall made his hip thrusts, his cock slipped back into her soaked pussy twice. The entire area between her nude ass cheeks was now sopping wet, but he struggled to get into her little asshole.

Pamela's delicate feet began to kick vigorously against Hall's intentions, but his powerful thighs lay atop the backs of her long, naked legs and her struggles were to no avail. She was helplessly pinned beneath him, but she continued to struggle, kicking her feet up and down, attempting always to clench her muscular ass cheeks tight.

Despite his weight, she tried to thrash her rounded buttocks about in a way to make the ass fucking impossible, but she wasn't able to move much beneath the big man. His sudden heavy weight of his muscular loins pressed against her, spread her legs wider and wider apart and consequently her fleshy buttocks were slowly spread wider and wider apart.

The tall, gorgeous brunette felt his cock touch the crinkly circle of her sphincter and begin to put immense pressure on the opening.

"Noooo, please don't do it," she cried. "I've never done it before."

Pamela's mind screamed that the man's cock was too big! She could never take that inside her rectum without ripping her belly apart! The tip of his massive cock against her anus felt soft and rubbery at first, but it was backed by an increasingly stiff shaft that was unrelenting.

A deep soul-shattering groan began to escape the woman's throat as the deep discomfort from the tightly resisting nether ring gradually gave way to the unyielding pressure of his cock, and the round head of his penis popped into her anus.

"Noooooooooo. Pleeeeeeeese, nooooooo. I've never done thiiiiiiissss!"

It was too big… it was just too much! The enormous blunt intrusion of his cock pressed steadily forward, and great waves of red reflected in her brain! The stiff, thick penis pushed deeply into her smooth anal passage, stretching her painfully.

"Aaaaaaargh," Pamela moaned piteously, turning her perfect face into a pillow so that her groans would be less audible. "Aaaaaaaaaaaargh!"

Hall continued pushing his cock into her now yielding flesh. He pressed his chest against the soft skin of Pamela's back. He knew that the sophisticated woman had never had anal sex before, but also knew that it would only be a short time before her ass adjusted to the size of his cock.

Pamela groaned in anguish, but to no avail. Hall thrust cruelly onward, filling her backside with his rapidly expanding thickness. Time became meaningless to the stunning woman who seemed to be caught in an eternity of distress. Her eyes widened as his constantly pressing hardness increased the discomfort until suddenly she felt the coarse hair of his pubis smack heavily into the softness of her rounded buttocks.

Oh my gawd, the beautiful woman thought! The giant trembling shaft was buried to the hilt in Pamela's ass!

Pamela was splayed unnaturally on the bed, feeling impaled firmly on his massively throbbing cock like a pig on a giant roasting spit. Her legs were splayed out limply on the outside of his thighs as she lay face down on the bed, her soft, wonderful flesh now simply being used as Hall pleased.

She tried to slither her legs together, but immediately realized that there was to be no escape from this butt fucking. Her large, brown eyes were open but didn't seem focused. Her sensuous lips had slackened and she was breathing hard from her mouth. The man fucking her anus noticed that her mouth opened and shut nearly in a fish-like manner as he pushed his stiff fleshy organ into her and withdrew.

Hall's eyes narrowed as he raised up slightly from her and peered between their bodies to the stiff flesh that joined their bodies. Her super-tight sphincter was now squeezing the base of his cock tightly.

Instinctively, he directed her.

"Relax, baby, relax," he said.

"Owwwwww," was the pitiful response, though muffled into the pillow.

Hall began to slowly fuck this beautiful housewife's asshole. He did so slowly at first, so as not to pull all of the way out of her anus and have to struggle with her to get back in. Thus his thrusts were only a few inches each time.

Pamela slowly began to regain her bearings. Still she groaned with each thrust.

"Ugggggg."

"Ugggggg."

"Owwww."

Each time that Hall began to loosen his grip on her wrists, he could tell that she would begin to try to fight, so he was relegated to holding her tightly still. However, as he found himself stuffed entirely into her backside, he found her struggling diminishing.

"Relax, Pamela," he tried again. "Stop fighting it. Try to enjoy it," he reasoned.

"Why?" Pamela blurted out into the pillow, barely understandably.

While Pamela was still very upset, she had now tired from the physical struggle. She was most angry at herself for almost trusting the man. She blushed with shame as she remembered actually trying to satisfy him carnally. Now, his massive manhood slipped in and out of her helpless anus as her long legs lay helplessly wide open.

Whether she wanted him to or not, his cock began plunging deeper and deeper into her asshole. His hotly throbbing cock slid deeply within her and then was pulled nearly completely out before plunging back in. To her utter shame, Pamela knew that it was her own pussy juices which had supplied the lubricant to make the nether passage so moist.

As her tight back passage adjusted to the size of the intruder, Pamela realized that it was no longer painful for her. Hall released one of her wrists and pushed his hand between her body and the bed, searching for her pussy. His hand felt for the split between her legs and found it quickly. As he pumped his cock into her ass, he rhythmically began to tease her clitoris to try and arouse the mature woman.

After only a few seconds, he found the little organ and had teased it into stiffness.

The next time Pamela groaned, Hall recognized that it was not a groan of pain, but one of mounting desire. She moved her hips slightly and found that it wasn't painful at all. Then, with a slow undulating movement, her pussy began to push towards the man's fingers, seeking out the pleasurable contact with her clitoris. As she slowly moved, she found a new confidence, causing a very lewd thrill to course through her lower body. She began to move backwards towards the man's invading cock and then forward to meet his finger-fucking.

Hall felt her long legs begin move together. He raised his own and let her put her legs together. He now felt the pleasure of fucking up against her tight ass cheeks. His fingers once again encountered the familiar moistness that he had grown to expect when Pamela was aroused.

As unbelievable as it seemed to Hall, something in Pamela simply broke. It was as if a hidden passion was suddenly unleashed.

"Ohhhhhh, gawwwwwd," she moaned.

She thrust her shapely hips forward searching for the pleasure that his fingers gave her and then began to drive her buttocks back in an effort to savor the ass fucking he was giving her.

Hall began to establish a tawdry rhythm to the ass-fucking and fingering of her clitoris.

Despite all of Pamela's intentions, she knew that she was losing control of her body and beginning to respond to the onslaught on her senses.

"Oooooooooh." Pamela heard the voice, but almost didn't recognize it as her own. It seemed to have a different quality to it.

"Ooooooooooh, pleeeeeeeeze!" she said with no apparent purpose.

Her womanly hips now seemed to have a mind of their own. They pumped forward to meet Hall's probing fingers and back to meet the long cock firmly planted in her ass.

Hall leaned into her body and began pumping his cock vigorously into her virginal anus. He was surprised when her hand reached for his head and held it gently but firmly next to her own. His lips met hers and she awkwardly pushed her tongue into his mouth.

As his pounding cock reached the depths of her anal canal, Pamela could feel his hairy loins smacking heavily into the softness of her rounded buttocks. Pamela's hands moved downward and reached Hall's own muscular hips and ass. She held on to the man's flesh as he pounded away at her own. She seemed to enjoy feeling his thrusts into her acquiescing naked body.

Hall's mind was elsewhere. Yes, kids, your mom does enjoy a good ass fucking his mind said meanly. Look at your sexy mom now!

Suddenly, they could take it no more and their voices rang out into the room.

"Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhh, I'm cummmmming!" their voices cried out together!

Their bodies twisted and turned as they orgasmed simultaneously. Hall's great cock spewed his hot spunk deep into Pamela's ass. She squeezed the big cock trying to milk the semen out of his testicles, reveling in the way it felt to have his spurting cum fill her asshole. The long, deep orgasm that they each experienced gradually subsided.

Hall began to pull his deflating cock out of Pamela's ass. A slight swooshing sound of air being released accompanied his withdrawal and brought Pamela back to reality. What had she done?

Hall rolled off of the beautiful woman and lay on his back. He pulled the woman towards him and kissed her mouth sensuously.

Pamela knew that he had no idea how utterly degraded and humiliated he had made her feel. She needed his help. Her mouth opened and she returned the kiss.

Soon they were both in deep slumbers. Pamela's sleep that night was interrupted several times when Hall awakened her to satisfy his insatiable libido by spreading her legs and letting him fuck her vaginally. Each time, she kissed him deeply, spread her legs and let him fuck her silly.

And, she climaxed, too.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,851 Followers
12