Julie's Mistake Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

His hands dropped to her large mammaries and began to knead them sensuously. Her nipples sprang to attention and she began to kiss the repulsive drunk man back. Horse would thrust his massive tool into the young woman and stop when it reached the very deepest part of her pussy. After a moment, he would withdraw it nearly entirely and push it back into her accepting hole.

Pinned as she was against the railing, the young bride pathetically began to wiggle her shapely ass when he paused. The combination of alcohol and the afternoon of unfulfilling sex had finally broken the beautiful former cheerleader. She just couldn't take it anymore!

Horse recognized her acceptance of her submission to him when she flexed her rounded buttocks around his cock. When she did this, she squeezed his turgid tool from the tip of its fleshy head to the base of his dong at his torso. His fucking was driving her wild with passion and her tongue twisted around his as they fucked. He continued to draw the long cock out of her pussy and push it back in. The rhythm of the fucking was too much for her naked flesh.

Julie's brain swirled with emotions. She was humiliated to be getting fucked by this horrible man, but she knew that he could feel her wetly clasping love-hole churning around his awful cock. Even as she thought this, the young bride felt her tapered legs spread to grant the man deeper access into her pussy.

Horse pulled her away from the railing and Julie reached for a pole to hold onto. She could hear the detestable man breathing loudly as he fucked her mercilessly. She was completely lost in rapture, every muscle in her naked thighs and buttocks twisted towards his maddening insertions between her legs.

Horse gazed at the large ring on Julie's hand hoding the pole and for the first time realized that she might not be a prostitute. He grinned and wondered if her husband had ever filled her as snuggly as he was at this very moment!

It wasn't long before the intense pounding brought them both to near climax.

"Fuck me," Julie said for no apparent reason as she was being fucked very well.

Her soaked passage gripped his cock tightly. The rock-hard penis filled her completely and she wanted him to keep fucking her hard. Even as his rhythm increased, her insanely driven buttocks pumped out their own beat, absorbing the long cock strokes and sometimes doubling them up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she chanted. Her muscular thighs flexed and Horse felt her pussy begin to quiver and then pulsate around his steely rod. He slapped at her naked ass twice.

"Thwack! Thwack!" This time the spanking didn't faze the young woman. Horse felt his own climax welling up within him and he paused, just momentarily, to regain control of himself. He watched in wonder as her pussy pumped on his cock with a mind of its own.

"So good, so good, so good," she said mindlessly.

Horse didn't know how much longer he could last, but he stared at her face, reveling in her humiliating surrender.

Then without warning, Julie began to scream: "I'm cumming!"

The soft warm flesh of her pussy, legs and ass were hotly devouring his turgid tool and great waves of pleasure overcame the beautiful young blonde as she climaxed intensely.

Now it was Horse's turn to hang on. As she bucked and writhed and pumped her tight pussy on his cock, Horse stood stock still. His mind reeled at the wantonness of this young beauty, her blonde hair thrashing back and forth, and when he began to pound back, he quickly began his climax as well.

"Aaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii," she screamed.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh," he shouted as he began to pour his hot spunk deep into her pussy. Their voices and juices mixed until they were indistinguishable as they lost themselves in lust.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12