Julie's Mistake Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,846 Followers

She would never give an inch to a client without the secure knowledge that the effort was necessary for the deal to be sealed. So, she watched the Texan cast a furtive glance at her beautiful long legs, and she smiled when he playfully suggested getting a drink later. Pamela giggled, shifted in her chair and bent slightly towards the man to expose the soft flesh of her big breasts, and told him that she wanted to make sure that they would be doing business on a regular basis before she would talk about "playing."

Pamela tried to assess the Texan. He was certainly cocky and somewhat arrogant. He was also clearly boorish. She knew that this might be a sign that he was actually not confident that this gorgeous, sophisticated brunette would have any interest in a rube like him. Pamela boldly decided to intimate that Hall believed that the man didn't have the authority to enter into a contract on his own. She told him that Hall thought he had been sent by his father so that the deal couldn't be completed.

She coolly watched as the man responded to the slight in a gruff manner. A nerve had clearly been struck in the man and he asserted that he had the authority to do whatever he wished. He clearly wished to be thought of as having power although he was probably in his late 20's and just an errand boy for his father.

Then why not get the deal done right now, she asked?

His reply sent a shiver of fear down her spine.

"I might be persuaded later tonight, ma'am, if you play your cards right."

Pamela felt a knot in her stomach. "Gosh," she thought, "I don't want to do this."

Because the volume was muted so that the two in his office could not hear, Hall could not hear the teasing bantering that Pamela and Dale, the Texan representing a large oil company, were engaged in, and he wished that he could hear what was going on. Instead, he was irritated by the sight of this big Texan whose will he had been unable to bend to his own.

He shook his head with some aggravation and stared at the screen with a stony face. His mind was in the next room and as far away from a sexual thought as could be. He needed the contract on his terms and saw Pamela only as a tool. The Texan's foolish grin only served to irritate the sophisticated Hall even more. He began to doubt that Pamela could work her magic on this large simpleton.

Hall switched off the television.

Within a few minutes, the door opened to the conference room. Pamela entered in a bit of a rush and closed the door behind her.

"Can you give me the contract?" she asked in a near whisper.

Hall looked at the tall, gorgeous woman. "Is he going to sign it?" he asked.

"I don't know - maybe." The woman took the paperwork that Hall handed her. "I'm going to go have a drink at his hotel with him. I'm going to take the contract with me."

Hall noticed that Pamela didn't ask him for permission to take the document. There was a nervous edginess to the woman that he recognized as coming on before she had sexual encounters. She took the folder from Hall and put it in her portfolio. Her large breasts were rising and falling within her tight silky blouse. He kept himself from smiling.

Almost as an afterthought, Pamela spoke. "I'm going to use the limo. I'll get back as soon as I can."

*****

About an hour later, the security desk on the first floor buzzed Hall's office. Hall picked up his phone.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Mr. Hall, I'm very sorry to bother you. There is someone down here who says that she has an appointment with you."

"Well, who is it?" Hall asked impatiently. He didn't remember making an appointment.

"Mr. Hall, I probably shouldn't have called you. She won't even give me her name. But she is insisting that she has an appointment with you."

Hall switched on his monitor and went to the front desk screen.

He didn't recognize the young woman standing at the desk, although his curiosity was peeked by her youthful beauty.

"Screen her, Jim. Then escort her to my office."

"Yes, sir, Mr. Hall."

A few minutes passed before there was a knock at Hall's office door. The security man paused a moment and then opened the door.

Hall was seated behind the desk working. As he looked up he saw a tall brunette being let into his office. He nodded to the security guard to close the door and leave.

The young woman slowly walked in. She wore a fashionable mini-skirt that emphasized her slender waist as well as a thin sweater blouse that clung to her body, outlining her ample chest. Her gorgeous face was tanned and her lips rosy. Long brown hair hung girlishly down her shoulders.

"What can I do for you, young lady?" Hall inquired.

"M.. Mr. Hall," the young woman began hesitantly. "I really needed to see you about my dad."

"And, who might that be?"

"Gene Jackson," she said. "I'm Laura Jackson."

Hall was thunderstruck! What was this about?

"I know your father," he said trying to feel out the purpose of the visit. "What can I do for you?" Hall watched the young woman search for words. Her face was sweet and innocent. Her big hazel eyes looked at him with some trepidation, it appeared.

Hall wondered what she knew. Did she know her mother had just been here? Did she even know that her mother worked for him?

After he saw her nervousness, Hall decided to let her talk. That was always the best way to find out what was going on. He resolved to let her do the talking.

"Well, daddy told me that you have been real upset with him at his work."

She still calls him "daddy," Hall thought to himself.

"Does your father know that you're here? This is really between men."

"N.. no. I don't want him to know. He wouldn't want me to get involved in his work. But I know it would be awful if he lost his job. He and my mom are separated. He's going through a lot of problems. I know that he'd never make it if he lost his job. I don't want that to happen."

"But it really doesn't involve you," Hall said. "Does your mother know that you're here?"

"No, no, no," she said hurriedly. "She doesn't even know that I know about dad's problems. I'm afraid that if she finds out, she'll think that she has to get a job and that will be the end of everything between her and my dad. I'm only here for two weeks."

Hall's mind worked quickly. So she doesn't know that Pamela works for me. Of course not, he thought. Pamela isn't going to want her to know that she's sacrificing to put her through school.

"I don't have anything to say to you, Laura. Your dad has made his bed; he must now sleep in it." Hall looked down at the papers on his desk.

There was a palpable silence. Hall refused to look up.

"Why would you ruin him?" she asked quietly.

"I am not ruining him, young lady. He ruined himself! He deserves to be disbarred. He allowed an associate of his to neglect my business. He neglected his duties to me! It cost me thousands of dollars." Hall feigned anger.

"I... I know that," she said. "But he's been going through a lot. I know that he has been."

"Well, I don't give a damn, Laura. I'm sorry to be abrupt, but you need to go. I've already prepared the paperwork to have him disbarred."

"Please don't do that," she pleaded.

Hall looked sternly at the beautiful brunette. He felt his cock stiffen as he stared at the beauty seated before him. The mini-skirt had scooted up her long legs and was revealing her smooth thighs. "Young lady, we're through talking." He nodded at the door.

Laura felt a lump in her throat. She had to do something. She'd told herself that she wouldn't leave until she had a promise from him. She stared at Hall's cold eyes, searching for any sign of sympathy.

There was none.

She screwed up her courage but couldn't speak.

Hall watched as her large, up-turned breasts rose and fell nervously beneath her tight sweater. He knew that she was close to capitulating.

"Please," she said simply.

"Ms. Jackson, do I need to have you removed from my office?"

"I'll do anything!" she said. She said it so rapidly, that it surprised even her own ears. Her face began to redden. "I'll do anything," she repeated. "Please, just tell me how I can change your mind."

Hall appeared unfazed.

"How old are you?" he asked.

"I just turned twenty-one."

"You don't know what you're saying," he told her.

"I... I do know," she stammered. "I'm a woman."

"But you've never dealt with a man like me."

"I know that," she admitted. "But I am willing to do anything."

Hall studied her determined face.

"Anything?" he queried.

The young woman hesitated. "Y... yes." She felt her chest would explode, she was so nervous.

"You're here for two weeks?"

"Yes."

Hall stood and walked to the front of his desk. He stood there before the young woman. His eyes drifted to her long, shapely legs. They were perfect. The skirt had gone up to her mid-thigh.

"I drive a hard bargain, young lady."

Laura sat before him, looking up at him, not saying anything. He was struck by the utter perfection of this young woman's face. Her tanned complexion was offset by her big, hazel eyes and perfect nose. Her lips were ripe and red.

Hall laughed to himself when he found himself wondering how this beauty could possibly spring from the seed of Gene Jackson. This was Pamela, twenty-one years ago, he thought!

"You should consider that, before you get into an agreement with me."

"Okay," she said.

"Should you break our agreement in any way, I would not feel any hesitancy in going forward with my plans. Do you understand?"

"Y.. yes."

"I would demand your complete compliance with my every wish for the two weeks that you are here. Understood?"

Hall felt his manhood move. He looked at the young woman. Her big eyes were wide.

She was nervous, but determined. "I understand. But you'll help me afterwards, right?"

"Only if you follow my demands to the letter. Otherwise, I will not."

"Okay." She was clearly gathering courage. "Okay."

"Then, stand up."

Laura felt her legs suddenly become a bit shaky, but she stood as told. She was nearly 5'10" and the high heels that she was in made her less steady on her feet. She clearly wasn't used to wearing heels.

Hall knew that this gorgeous college coed was probably used to wearing jeans and sneakers.

She stood before him feeling very much like an object for his inspection. Despite knowing that she was a college coed, the beautiful, young woman had an air of sophistication to her. Her hair was perfectly cut and her make-up was subtle and subdued. Her neck was regal.

"Let's lose the sweater and skirt," he said, matter-of-factly.

Her heart was beating rapidly, but she tried to not show her nerves. She shook her head and bent at the waist just slightly. Her trembling fingers went to her waist, seeking the bottom of her thin sweater. Carefully, she pulled it over her head.

Hall drew a long breath as she did so. She was magnificent! Her tanned, flat stomach was slender and her chest supported two large melons that were very big for a slender young woman. They were encased in a thin, lacy bra that was obviously very expensive and fancy and forced the womanly flesh together in a most sensuous way.

Hall realized that this young woman had been well-bred.

As he watched, the tall coed nervously searched for the zipper to her skirt. When she found it, she tugged at it a couple of times. Her eyes looked at the man before her and her mind raced. She had had sex several times in her life, but never with anyone older than 21 and always on her terms. Now, she was in territory that she was unfamiliar with. This made her very apprehensive.

She bit her lower lip and tugged the skirt down her long legs. As it pooled at her feet, she gingerly stepped out of it. Now she stood before him only in matching bra and panties. The bikini cut of her panties emphasized the length of her legs to the man before her. The cool air emphasized her near nudity to her. Her knees felt weak as she wondered whether she really was in over her head with this powerful man.

Hall walked around the beautiful coed. When he got behind her, he looked at the swell of her hips and the perfect ass that was encased in the silky material. His cock twitched in his pants. He wanted to take the young woman right then, but decided not to.

He walked in front of her without having touched her beautiful flesh. Laura had no idea what was going on, but he stopped in front of her. He was only a foot from her face. Because of her heels and her height, she was only a couple of inches shorter than the tall older man.

She looked into his steel blue eyes and realized that he reminded her of all of her father's partners at the law firm. These were very powerful men. She had been in awe of them for years. Now, here she stood about to be fucked by a man just like them except that he was even more powerful. Her pussy moistened and her nipples stiffened involuntarily. She tried to not think about what was about to happen.

"Take off your bra."

Laura's mind was awhirl. She reached behind her and felt for the clasp. As she did, she noticed the huge bulge in Hall's trousers. She wondered what she was getting herself into. But her nervous fingers fumbled with the bra until she worked the clasp loose and she felt the bra give way. Still her youthful breasts were covered. That is, until she tugged at the shoulder straps and felt them drop down both shoulders. Then her arms went briefly to beneath her large melons and held the cloth in place, over her nipples, just for an instance.

Recognizing the bargain she had made, she let the bra fall from her body. Her large tits were now open for inspection.

Hall drew in a breath. Her breasts were very round and firm, with little nipples that begged to be sucked. Even with their size, Hall thought at least a D-cup, they were high on her chest with no sag.

The man could no longer contain himself. Looking at the exquisite jewel before him, wearing only a skimpy pair of pink panties and heels, Hall took her by the hand and led her to a tall, cushioned bar chair in a corner of his office. Her soft hand in his caused his tool to stiffen. The sight of her youthful ass beneath the little panties was equally arousing.

Her big eyes betrayed some apprehension about what he wanted her to do, but she stepped on the rung and placed her perfect bottom on the cushion. Then she crossed her long legs as she watched the man disrobe. She had never been in a situation like this before and she tried to keep her wits about her. She had a nervous flutter in her stomach as she watched Hall undress.

When he was nude but for his boxers, Laura found her own breathing slightly shallow and rapid. Her nerves were clearly on edge. She had never watched anyone get undressed with such deliberateness as Hall. He studied the young coed as he undressed. He noticed her large melons rising and falling with her breathing, the pretty nipples already showing a slight stiffness to them.

Hall wanted to see her reaction when he pulled his cock out. He was not disappointed.

Her eyes widened when she saw him pull down his boxers and his massive, semi-erect cock hung down like a thick, fleshy hose. Beneath the huge organ was a big, fleshy sac that enclosed his two balls and hung heavily from between his legs. Laura had never seen anything like it and it sent a chill down the young woman's spine. How could any woman take that inside her, she wondered?

The man walked the few steps to her and with one hand uncrossed her legs. The skin on her firm legs was so soft that he was amazed. He stepped between her sexy legs and both of his hands went to her waist. He glanced at her flat stomach and bare torso. As he held her, he leaned in to kiss the young woman.

Laura was an experienced kisser and while she fumbled with her hands, not knowing quite where to place them, she found Hall's tongue within her mouth darting expertly. She tried to maintain her composure while he kissed her. Obviously she had never kissed a man even remotely close to his age. She closed her eyes and let nature take its course.

When he released her from the kiss, she looked down to the huge organ which was still not completely erect, but perfectly aligned with her silk covered pussy because of the height of the chair. The width of his cock was inordinate as well, she thought.

Eventually, her hands found their way to his naked shoulders and lightly embraced the man she thought was about to fuck her. Hall's hands went to her tits and began massaging them expertly. Laura leaned back against the padded back of the chair. Her legs were splayed wide as Hall occupied the area between them. As he played with her titties, she moaned softly.

"Ahhhh," she mewled. Her pussy was on fire!

"Lift your ass," the big man directed.

Laura lifted her buttocks up off the chair a couple of inches. Hall tugged vigorously at the panties and they slid to the middle of her muscular, tanned thighs. Hall noticed that the coed's pussy was shaved smooth. Then, without any warning, Hall stepped from between her spread legs and grabbed her calves and pushed both legs up in the air. Laura was nearly bent in two at the waist. Her perfect thighs were held together by the panties and her naked pussy slit peeked out from between her long legs. Her sexy columns were straight and up in the air, crossed at the ankles, when she felt Hall position himself and begin to push his large cock into her little pussy.

Hall watched the coed's eyes widen as he began to push into her tight cunt. Even pushing the head of his penis inside her was a struggle, she was so tight. He was rock hard by now, though, and he was determined to fuck this young woman immediately. He wished that Gene Jackson could witness what he was doing to the beautiful Laura.

Laura was in an awkward position as he began to enter her young pussy. The flexibility that she had gained from working out at the gym was evident now. But that wasn't the problem. The problem was his cock was too big for her.

As she looked at the man's face, she knew that she would have trouble accommodating his large penis in her pussy. She knew that she needed to spread her long legs wide to open herself up to this deflowering, but the position of her panties kept her from spreading her legs. As if he sensed her desire to spread her thighs, Hall wrapped one of his arms around her legs to hold them in place. The backs of her thighs were now touching his torso and extended to above his shoulders.

The university coed grimaced in discomfort as he began pushing his cock inside her. Her hands went to the back of her knees and she supported her legs with her hands. She bit her lip, but a groan escaped her beautiful lips when his large organ tried to push through the opening of her sex.

"Ohhhh. Ohhhhh," she moaned. One of her manicured hands went to his chest in a feeble defensive attempt to keep the man at bay. There was no way she could take that big cock in her inexperienced pussy!

"You're... too... ughhhh ... big," she cried. "Ahhhh!" She tried to tell herself to be quiet. She mistook her inability to accommodate Hall's cock for immaturity and didn't want to let on that she had never fucked a cock that big.

Hall didn't need to be told that. He knew she was inexperienced.

He pushed up against the unyielding pussy. He held the young woman in place with the arm wrapped around her long legs while his other hand went behind her to her lower back. He held her immobile as he drove his rigid tool inside her.

"Aaaaaaiiiiieeeee!" she cried pitifully as the stiff meat disappeared within her quivering pussy. "Owww!" She felt as if she was being split in two!

Hall drove his cock until his pubic hair was pressed flatly against her bare cunt. He had planted his large rod deep within her moistening crevice.

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,846 Followers