Julie's Mistake Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers

As the Asian man drew his spent, wet cock from Laura's pussy, the young college student could hear a high-pitched feminine cry and then a laugh from the next room. "What was going on?" she wondered. Then there were several male voices coming from the living room and a woman's drunken mumblings became evident.

Hall stood unsteadily and tapped the man sitting next to him.

"You go ahead and stick it to 'sorority sister,' here. I better see what the fuck is going on."

The man was quickly nude and Laura watched with trepidation to see what he would do. His long, narrow tool jutted stiffly from his mid-section and despite being fully erect appeared to curve.

He pulled her from her back and positioned her facing the foot of the bed. She gasped when his long manhood entered her without warning!

"Oh!" she squeaked.

"Oh!" she squealed again!

As he began to drive his stiff penis into her wet pussy from behind, Laura watched Hall open the door. The living area was better lit, but still not bright. There were several people there, apparently uninterested in what was going on in Laura's bedroom.

Laura watched as a tall form of a nude woman walked into the living room. Several nude men followed her. Her shapely back and ass were silhouetted in the shape of an hour-glass in the light.

The woman was definitely trying to gain a measure of control of the sex-crazed men but she appeared as intoxicated as everyone else seemed to be.

Laura felt the man begin pounding her quivering slit from behind. She buried her face in the bed to accept the fucking. She hoped that none of the men from the living room would want to fuck her instead of the drunken woman.

She heard Hall speak. "Easy, boys! You'll each get your turn."

"Here baby," he said, "hop your pretty pussy up on this table and give them a good fucking platform. They're not bad boys, they just want a piece of you!"

The woman's girlish giggle caused Laura to look up. The woman was sitting on the table drawing her very long legs up and spreading them. The scene, although dark, was erotic to Laura. The woman's naked ass spread erotically when she sat at the edge of the hard table and the crevice of the woman's shapely buttocks rose from the table to separate her ass cheeks. A nude man faced the woman and was mounting her.

"Ugggghhh! Yeah, baby, that feels sooo good!" the woman said as the man apparently entered her pussy. "Ummm, each your turn!" she said with a drunken giggle.

The woman was obviously a nymphomaniac! Laura watched in fascination as the woman worked the group of men standing in a semi-circle around her. They, too, were all nude and the woman's long arms stretched to find the shoulders of a couple of men to brace herself as the man facing her began to pound away. The woman had her back to Laura, so the college student could see the contorted face of the man fucking the woman. The young college student watched as two nude men leaned down to suck on the woman's ample breasts as she was being fucked!

The woman cried out drunkenly! "AAAArrrrrggggggghhhhh."

Laura was mesmerized by the sight, but each time it appeared that a man might glance into the bedroom, she put her head down on the bed. With her head down, she heard the now familiar sound of a man climaxing in the living room. She lifted her head to see.

The tall brunette began to lay back on the table, her hands working between her legs, inserting another man's cock into her pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me" she moaned and spread her legs into a wide V before she dropped her head off the edge of the table so that Laura could first see her face.

A cold chill went through the college student as her eyes widened. It was her mother they were fucking!

GrantLee
GrantLee
1,850 Followers
12