Julie's New Job Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers

"From now on your motto is going to be, Whatever, Whenever, Whoever, However, smile and love it!"

"Repeat that to me Julie!" I looked at her dumbly. "Julie, I asked you to repeat your new motto, DO IT NOW!" I struggled to remember what she had told me, "whatever, whenever, whoev...Joan I can't!"

"Julie, are you saying that you want to dump Jon?"

"NO JOAN!"

"I'll say it and live it if that is what you want!"

"Well Julie, that is what I want!" I sat up and spoke it all out. All of those damning words that were destroying my life as I knew it! "Whatever, Whenever, Whoever, However, smile and love it!"

"Very good Julie!"

"You keep repeating that until we get to the office building, understand?"

"Yes Joan!" I did as instructed, knowing full well that I had lost ALL chances of ever being with Jon again!

curious2c
curious2c
2,522 Followers
12