Julie's Pantyhose Sex Ch. 13

Story Info
Julie learns what her uncle wants.
1.8k words
4.38
60.8k
10

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers

I knocked on Uncle Alan's bedroom door.

OK he would get a cup of tea. But did he really expect me to wear all that stuff he had left on the bed?

I mean I'm his bloody niece for god sake!

"Come in," he answered.

His smile dropped as I walked in.

I stood at the side of his bed and put the cup down.

"I didn't like the bra, and I can't stand thong pants. As for stockings, well, I prefer tights. Not only that you are my uncle. So if you don't like the way I'm dressed now, then we can't possibly live under the same roof."

His eyes rolled up my mink coloured pantyhose encased legs. He lingered on my shave fanny for a while, and then he continued up to my naked breasts, that had written on them in lipstick, 'HAPPY XMAS UNCLE'.

"Why don't you crawl in next to me, I'd hate for you to catch a cold," he said with a grin.

I smiled back and pulled back the sheets. I curled into his chest and we kissed.

"Happy Christmas uncle," I purred.

"Oh it will be now my dear," he responded.

We kissed again, although this time it was far more passionate. God I thought I had really landed on my feet here. I lay on his bare chest and generally sucked up to him. Well for £500 a week wouldn't you?

I kissed his chest feeling something rise between us. He gently stroked my hair. I opened my legs a little, allowing his stiffening dick to push along the gusset of my tights. He moved a hand onto my backside and pushed his cock up against my ass. He gently rubbed it into my tights.

"Now it seems to me you didn't tell me the complete truth last night."

I looked at his face.

"Now as my niece I will have to treat you as you deserve from time to time. I expect you to do everything in your power to please me. Is that understood?"

"Of course Uncle Alan," I replied obediently.

"I know more about what happened than you might think. You behaved like a tart, and I hear you even fucked an old man."

I wasn't sure what to say for awhile.

"But he had a video of me with a...."

"That is not the point Julie; you behaved like a whore, is this true?"

I swallowed hard. He was still rubbing his dick against my pantyhose covered ass.

"Yes uncle," I said faintly.

"So you are a dirty whore who should expect to be treated as such. Am I correct young lady?"

"Yes uncle," I said finally.

"Then I think you had better give me my gift now."

I looked into his eyes not really sure what he wanted.

"Whores like you suck cock don't they?"

I slipped under the sheets and kissed the tip of his cock. I plunged my mouth over his hard prick and sucked for a few seconds. I heard him groan.

"Like that uncle?" I asked in a childish voice.

"Like that Julie," he responded.

I sucked him for a few minutes, caressing his balls at the same time. Slowly I could sense his excitement building.

"I want you to swallow it, just like a whore," he moaned.

He took me by surprise as a warm jet hit the back of my throat. I tried to pull off but he held my head firmly. I choked and gagged from under the sheets, but I did swallow all of it, like any good niece should do for her uncle!

I was hot from being trapped under the sheets. I looked up into his eyes as I crawled back up from his cock.

"Now my tea has gone cold, go and make us both a fresh one."

I picked up the cup and walked to the door.

"Julie, I expect a fuck after our cup of tea," he called.

"Of course uncle," I replied not turning back.

We drank our tea and I cuddled into him again. The thought of all that money I could earn, just by fucking him now and then had my head spinning. I played with his cock for ages until he was hard. I kissed his lips and generally made all the running. He seemed happy to just let me suck up to him.

I went back under the covers and licked up his shaft.

"My balls need attention too, see to it," he ordered sharply.

"Of course uncle," I replied, "uncle?"

"Yes."

"They are a bit sweaty, could you wash them first?"

"Use your tongue!" he spat.

He pulled my head mashing my face into his balls. He laughed wickedly.

"Julie you must understand your place. I am very fond of you, and as long as you are here and taking my money, then I shall treat you as I wish. I expect you to fuck with whoever I choose, and they will demand a lot worse from you than kissing sweaty balls. You will do anything they ask without batting an eyelid. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Uncle Alan," I said licking his smelly balls.

He chuckled, and then started to tell me what he expected. I was to appear more like his girlfriend when we went out in public. But some of his friends that visited would know I was his niece, he would touch me up in front of them, he might even tell me to finger myself so they could watch. I was definitely expected to let them fuck me, or worse if they desired! He made it quite clear he was in charge, and I would only speak to his friends if they spoke to me. I would never disagree with him, and always speak glowing of my love for him. He was to be my god, my master, and my lover!

The part that swayed me the most was my pay rise! If I behaved as he wanted my money would double at Easter, then again on his birthday in August. I was free to walk away any time with the money he gave me. But if I stayed until next Christmas I would receive a £20,000 bonus. The following year it would be £30,000 and so on.

I ripped open my tights for him and I felt his cock slide into me. As he fucked me I tried to add up how much I could earn in the first year. I groaned when I thought I needed to, after all I had to make it good for my favourite uncle, didn't I?

We slept for awhile and although I hadn't cum I was more than happy to lie in his arms.

I wore the slinky black dress, black tights, with red high heels. I had ripped out the lining so the crochet dress hid nothing. I think he approved, especially as I had pulled my nipples through the holes so they were completely exposed!

I loaded the dishwasher after our turkey dinner. That's when I felt a hole being torn into my tights. I just braced myself and stayed bent over, as Uncle Alan fucked me hard from behind, he pinched my large brown nipples until we both came!

"Now my love time for your gift, go and change your tights and come into the hall."

I put on black fashion tights with dots all over them, and then went back to the hall. The large grandfather clock chimed. I gazed at it and back to Alan. He pulled my nipples back through the dress rubbing them until they hardened again. I heard a car pull up outside. I shrunk back a little.

"Don't worry they won't say anything," Alan grinned and gave my pussy a rub, pushing my tights into my soaked cunt.

I took a deep breath as he opened the front door. At first I gasped at the two young men. I then looked at the two cars they stood next to. A blue BMW convertible and a red BMW convertible, both had pink ribbons on.

"Well which one my darling?" Alan whispered in my ear.

I just stood like a twat looking from one to the other. I don't think the two men minded my indecision.

"Well Julie?" he asked.

"The, r, red one," I stammered, in disbelief.

He pointed to the car and then gestured for the two men to approach. If I hadn't have been so shell shocked I would have covered myself up.

"Take off your dress Julie. Gentlemen my niece will be happy to give you a blowjob for your time and trouble, right here."

I looked over my shoulder more than a little shocked. Alan nodded at me.

"But, here on the, doorstep?" I questioned.

He nodded unwavering.

I pulled my dress up and over my head.

"On your knees Julie," my uncle instructed.

I was soon holding one cock and sucking another, changing between the two hard dicks. My uncle just stood watching from behind. I slobbered, and sucked for all I was worth, until I choked as my mouth filled with cum. The next man quickly took the first mans place, and within a minute I was swallowing another mouthful.

My uncle was soon in on the act, but he just tossed himself off. He pulled my hair so my face was upturned, until he spattered all over my cold face. All this had happened on the doorstep! I was glad the house could not be seen from the road. But fuck was I cold!

He whispered into my ear. I dug my fingers into my soaked smelly cunt, pushing the nylon in. The two men had a nipple each that they sucked, and generally tormented. My shaking legs could barely hold my quivering body up. I came and came trying my best not to scream out on my fingers, which had buried themselves up to my knuckles, in my hairless cunt!

The two men disappeared in the blue car, and my uncle pulled me to my shaking feet.

His cold hand went into my tights, and he teased my bulging clit for a few minutes. Then I was made to stand outside in the freezing cold! He came back 5 minutes later. I was cuddling myself I was so cold. He took me inside then bent me over in the still open doorway. I screamed out after each of the 6 hard slaps that landed on my ass.

"If I tell you to give someone a blow job on the doorstep then you'll do it, clear?

"Yes uncle s, sorry uncle," I said rubbing my stinging backside.

We went for a drive in my new car an hour later. God did I love showing off in that!

When we got home he went to his study while I made us something to eat.

I flipped open my mobile phone. It was time to see how my friends had reacted to my Christmas gifts. I scrolled down the numbers, stopping and Carl's name. I had never phoned him but I had come close a few times. I made a mental note to delete his number.

I smiled as I saw the name I was looking for. This would be my best Christmas, ever!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,394 Followers