Julie's Pantyhose Sex Ch. 14

Story Info
Julie has fun with Jenny's husband, and Jenny's dad.
3.4k words
4.53
39.2k
6

Part 14 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

"Merry Christmas," I said happily.

"You fucking bitch! You slut! I hate your fucking guts!"

"Oh didn't you like the photos then?" I said with a chuckle.

"You have fucked up everything. I'll kill you, you fucking cow!"

"Guess I won then Jenny? Oh how is your mum taking it?"

"Is that her?" Jenny's mum shrieked in the background.

"I can't believe even you could do this, and on fucking Christmas day!" Jenny bellowed.

"Kicked Greg out yet?" I asked.

"Yes!" she cried.

"Oh shame, he was a good fuck, and your father wasn't too bad either," I said laughing.

I suppose I need to explain something here. I finally got Greg to mend my washing machine, four months after Barry and mum found me in the kitchen. I cried my eyes out on his shoulder about losing my husband. Then as I looked up into his eyes I knew I had him. I had worn a loose blouse, so Greg saw plenty of soft white flesh as I clung to him. I manoeuvred my lips to his and I was honestly surprised by the passion in his kiss. Before he could think what he was doing, I had his cock out, I began rubbing it up my short skirt on my naked cunt! I felt my buttons ping open and they scattered all over the kitchen. He was all over me now and my thoughts turned to Jenny. God was she going to be pissed!

"Oh Greg," I hissed lustfully.

He moaned and groaned as I slipped to my knees. I slobbered all over his cock, but not for long. I couldn't afford to let him think about what was going to happen, and then suddenly feel guilty. I dragged him by his hard dick into the living room. I pulled his hair roughly as I fell onto the couch.

"Lick me baby," I pleaded.

I held his head hard against my sopping cunt, and allowed myself another smile as he licked greedily. I fumbled over the back of the couch, and found what I had been searching for. I pulled him further into my fanny, gasping to encourage him.

"Oh shit that's good," I groaned.

He moved up and franticly forced his cock into me. I winced a little.

"Sorry," he panted.

"Do me hard," I gasped.

He banged me for all he was worth. I heard swearing, grunts, and heavy breathing. OK some of that was me. But Greg was a good fuck; something Jenny had told me when they first started dating. I felt myself on the verge of my own orgasm, as I pinched his dick with my pussy. We ended up coming together, swearing and cursing at each other. By the time we had finished we were covered in sweat. Gradually he got dressed and asked rather sheepishly, if he could see me again. I grinned and told him anytime! So that I hope explains that.

Back to my phone call with Jenny.

"Why couldn't you just drop dead," Jenny sobbed.

"Because I'm Queen Bee Jenny and you are fuck all!" I hissed.

I heard her mum shout at Jenny to give her the phone.

"You little tramp!"

"Oh shut up fatty," I snapped back.

"How dare you. I have been married 33 years, and you have just, thrown all that down the drain, you, you evil little madam!"

"I can't help it if your husband and son-in-law find me irresistible," I said casually.

I suppose this needs explaining as well. Jenny's father, Thomas, owned a shoe shop. I used to go there for my high heels, even when I was young. Now I used to tease Thomas, because he had been reported to the police for fondling some woman's foot a little more than he should. That was when Jenny and I were kids. It was all pretty well hushed up in those days but it was something I never forgot. I also must admit to enjoying letting him fit my shoes for me. I noted then that he seemed to hold my nylon clad foot, for longer than was really necessary. So a week after I seduced his son-in-law I started on Thomas. I went into his shop just before it closed.

"Hello Julie and how are you?"

There it was that little casual glance to see what I had on my feet.

"Fine I'm looking for a pair of stilettos, something that will look a little sexy," I said.

"Well I was just about to close, but as it's you Julie, let's see what we can find."

I returned his grin.

"Now sexy you say?" he said with a slight quiver in his voice.

"Yeah, well when Barry and I were together, I sort of got out of the habit of wearing sexy shoes. Oh I have high heels but I want sexy high heels, the sort men like if you know what I mean?" I said with a devilish smile.

I could see he was a little flustered. I bet he couldn't believe his luck as I held my shoe close to his face.

"Well if you don't mind me saying, you always had good legs, and a shapely ankle Julie, the shoes would only add to their beauty," he said with a hard swallow.

I swung my stiletto under his nose.

"Do you think so really?" I said batting my eyelids.

"Oh, ye, yes," he stammered.

He took the shoe from my hand. Oh sorry Thomas I hope my odour doesn't offend you?"

"Oh, no I've smelt a lot worse than these. Why you almost have a sweet, sweet aroma," he stammered again going red.

"Do I Thomas?" I gushed pushing my shoe to his nose.

He was lost for words, but he sniffed trying to make light of it. He took my shoe to a rack behind a wall. I listened hard and heard him sniff several times! When he came back I slipped off my coat to reveal a bright red miniskirt 10 inches off my knee. I wore barely black tights and my one black court shoe with a 3 inch heel. In no time he was at my feet with boxes of shoes. His trembling fingers handled my feet like they were made of egg shell. I made sure to lift my leg higher than I needed to. His eyes flicked up my skirt several times, then on the third or fourth occasion, he must have seen that I wasn't wearing panties; he blushed and looked quite agitated. I paraded up and down the shop, feeling his eyes on me all the time. Then I pushed him further. As he began to pack a pair of shoes away, I left my nylon clad foot on his leg. I flexed my toes on his trousers. His eyes were glued to my toes. I rubbed further up his leg, until I pushed my pretty ruby painted toes onto his erection.

"You like that Thomas?" I whispered.

He panted then gasped.

"Just think how much better it would feel if your cock was out?"

"Oh Julie we, shouldn't," he moaned.

"Oh and why is that? I like it, and so do you. If you are scared of getting caught, then come to my house, tomorrow night at 8, and bring some sexy shoes."

"Ah, um," he groaned.

"Go on, for me Thomas, pretty please?" I said with an exaggerated pout.

I lifted my foot right under his nose. He glanced at me with an awkward smile on his face.

"Kiss my toes Thomas, I do so love that," I said softly.

I felt him gently kiss them. His eyes looked up my skirt, and I opened my other leg a little. His hand began to move up my leg. His shaking fingers made it to my knee before I pushed my foot in his face.

"That's very naughty Thomas," I said tapping my toes lightly on his face with every single word.

"I'll be there Julie," he panted, "at 8 o'clock you say?"

I had him tied to the bed with my worn pantyhose rammed in his mouth. I straddled his cock and bounced up and down. Then I pulled out my digital camera and began clicking away.

"Just a little memento," I said with a laugh at his worried face.

I put my face next to his, and kissed him taking another photo as I did. God his face was a picture when the doorbell went at 9 o'clock.

"Oh now who could that be then Thomas?" I chuckled.

I left him strung up to the bed and walked naked down the stairs. I looked through the spy hole, and saw Greg looking up and down the street.

I opened the door and his eyes lit up when he saw me. He pulled his coat off as he came in. He was all over me, and I felt a finger slip into my sloppy cunt.

"I couldn't wait darling, sorry," I moaned as he felt how wet I was.

I made him strip in the hall and took him upstairs.

His hands were all over me, until he saw his father-in-law tied to the bed. I rattled off several shots of gawping expressions before anyone could react.

"I thought we could have a little party, just the three of us," I explained with a wicked grin.

I told them what would happen if they didn't obey my command. So a few minutes later they sat on the edge of the bed, looking very frightened. I straddled Greg's dick and made Thomas take several pictures, then I jumped onto Thomas, and Greg snapped away. You should have seen the poor bewildered faces looking up at me, as I explained what they had to do.

"Julie you can't make us do this," Greg whimpered.

"You know I can down load these now, and send them to your computers. Now do this one little thing for me, and I'll keep quiet. I promise not to send them as long as you pay up."

"But how can we trust you?"

"You'll just have to Thomas. One payment only, £2000 each and I won't send them," I said with a smile.

"But do we have to do this? You'll get the money," Greg panted.

"Look you both wanted to fuck me and what would stop you confessing, and taking a chance with your wives? No this is my insurance now get in position," I snapped.

They looked at each other like they were both about to puke.

"We don't have any choice," Thomas told Greg.

"No you don't. I'm sure once Jenny and Harriet see these you'll be kicked out. So you see I really need you to do this one small thing for me."

They again looked at each other. The repulsion on Greg's face was quite something to see.

"I can't wait all day boys, now I suggest you think happy thoughts, that way it will be over quicker," I said trying to hide my amusement.

I watched them move on the bed totally defeated. In case you are wondering why they hadn't tried to over power me, I had shown them a few seconds captured on my mobile phone, Greg was licking my fanny on the couch, and Thomas was fondling my feet in the shop. Of course they believed me, when I told them I had a second phone, which I had sent the short video clips to.

I grinned deep in side as they moved into a 69. Greg was on the verge of tears as his father-in-laws cock was just inches from his mouth. Greg jumped and shrieked as Thomas had already locked his lips around Greg's dick.

"Oh Thomas, have you done this before?" I goaded.

Greg was far more reluctant, but he soon realised he should get it over with as quickly as possible. I snapped away as the two men sucked, and slurped.

"Now remember boys I want to see cum on each of your faces, so no swallowing!" I said with a cruel laugh.

Thomas shot his load first, causing Greg to curse at him.

"Oh did you swallow some?" I asked teasingly.

I took a few pictures of Greg's face. In the end I had to give Greg a hand job until he splattered over Thomas.

"Now sit on the bed and smile," I instructed.

I waited but they just could manage any sort of a grin.

"Look maybe you should lick each other clean, you know, taste yourselves."

"Shit no!" Greg spat.

"Then fucking smile like you enjoyed it!" I yelled back.

I smiled and took several more photos until I let them clean up. Thomas came to my house a week later with £4000. He begged me not to send the pictures.

"OK I won't." I said with my fingers crossed behind my back.

Back to Harriet on the phone.

"And as for the filth you made them do to each other!" she screamed.

"You know I think they enjoyed sucking each other, but the spunk shots over each others faces; well don't you think they looked cute? I bet you get all wet later on and finger your fat twat!"

"Oh I've never been so insulted in all my life!" she screeched back.

"Oh I find that hard to believe," I said with a chuckle.

I heard struggling, then Jenny's tearful voice.

"You bitch, you fucking slut!"

"Got to go now, I guess you're not going to wish me a happy Christmas then?"

I closed the phone with Jenny still screaming her stupid head off.

"Yes! Queen Bee!" I said punching the air.

3 ½ years later I stood at the foot of the path. There she was knelt in the floor bed. I watched her for a few moments. She stopped digging with the trowel, just like she had been switched off. Her head turned slowly. She got to her feet. I watched her reaction as she looked at me.

"My god, Julie," she mumbled and looked nervously at her watch.

"Hi mum," I said softly.

I saw her face drop to my stomach.

"Am I welcome?" I asked.

She didn't answer for awhile. She just looked me over.

"How far?"

"Nearly 8 months now."

"Well, I suppose you should come in and rest. I'll make a drink."

"Mum you didn't answer my question," I said as she turned away.

"You are my daughter, and the last few years have been painful for me. I can never forgive you for upsetting so many people. If you have changed then even you should be given a chance," she said then walked to the house.

I followed her at a distance.

"I see you're married again," she said looking at my wedding ring.

"Yes."

"And the baby is due soon. So you must be happy," she said still distant.

We said nothing for a time but she glanced at my bulge several times.

"So am I going to meet the father, your husband?"

"How is Clive?" I responded not wanting to answer her question.

I shifted awkwardly in the kitchen chair.

"We separated two, two years ago," she said looking into her hands.

I sipped the tea, looking into her eyes. She still wasn't giving much away. Again she looked at her watch.

"Mum I, well, I can't think of an easy, way to say this. Well Uncle Alan. No Alan and I are quite fond of each, other," I swallowed and waited.

"Yes well he was always sweet on you," she said with a smile, and then slowly it dropped.

"Mum I know it'll be a shock at first," I said watching her reaction.

"No!" she spat.

"Please we love each other."

"No Julie don't,"

She looked down to my wedding ring.

"Oh no, you can't be married to your own uncle. It, it's against the law!"

"We pretend, besides we have the same surname," I said swallowing hard.

"No wonder he's hiding somewhere. God he's as bad as your father!" she spat viciously.

"Who is my father? Why won't you tell me?" I said with tears in my eyes.

She shook her head, and then got up from the kitchen table.

"I think you ought to go, and take that with you" she said with a tear staring at my bump.

"But what about my father, I have a right to know?"

"If you weren't pregnant I'd slap your face. How the hell could Alan do such a thing!" she snarled.

"Don't blame him," I sobbed.

"Well you would never take the blame for anything Julie!" she spat, "and how long will you to last?"

Her words were full of hate.

I flipped open my mobile phone.

"I'll meet you on the corner," I said.

I picked up my bag.

"Yes go on run, you're good at that. Fuck up everybody's lives then run!" she yelled.

I felt her grab my arm and twist me round to face her. Her eyes stared deep into mine, they looked fiery.

"OK you little bitch you want to know who your father was?"

She grabbed my shoulders so we faced each other.

"Well it was my father!" she hollered, and then waited for my reaction.

I stopped my struggle and covered my mouth with my hand.

"He used to come home drunk, and, rape me when my mother died. I was only 19 and he would just hold me down," she growled.

I tried to twist away from her.

"Oh it's different now, sorry Julie I thought we could all be one happy bloody family! Hell if your daddy was alive perhaps we could have a pretend joint wedding!" she yelled running out of breath.

I pushed her back.

"Julie!" a voice called behind me.

There he stood my ex-husband. His eyes focused on my swollen belly.

"Barry just let her go. She's not my daughter, and she never was a wife to you."

I straightened my coat, and looked between the both of them.

"So it is true. How is she Barry better than me?"

He went to move forward but she caught his arm, and shook her head.

"Don't worry mother I'm going. I heard you put the plug in; I bet that's why Clive left. Still you won't have to worry Barry's not that big."

She landed a blow to the side of my face. I quickly dropped my shocked expression, then took one last look at them and left.

"So it's true then?"

"Yeah Barry has shacked up with her. I told you it would work," I said tapping my bump."

Alan shook his head like he didn't approve.

"Oh and who enjoyed it when we stopped in the café on the way down? You loved it when we kissed outside, and those men stared at our baby," I chuckled.

"OK, I knew what they were thinking," he said with a smile.

"Yeah I bet they thought that you are a dirty old man, who had made me pregnant. Now stop here, this damn son of yours is beginning to annoy me."

Alan pulled over, and I went to freshen up. Ten minutes later I emerged from the motorway toilet. I passed the three old women that had stopped me and chatted happily, they smiled then, but now they were wearing frowns and trying to work something out. I smiled at the man who wolf whistled at me, then I looked straight at the women and stuck my tongue out at them. They looked back angrily at me. I walked confidently in my purple 5 inch stiletto heeled court shoes, white seamed tights, and purple figure hugging miniskirt that barely covered my ass. My braless large tits and dark brown nipples showed through my see-through white top. I knew they were wondering about me now. I dropped the bag I was carrying at their feet, and the large imitation baby bump spilled out. The women gasped, and muttered words of disapproval.

"Christ that thing was awful, I've got marks where the straps dug in," I grizzled.

Alan laughed, then cleared his throat and changed to a serious expression.

"I'm going to have to punish you for that Julie," Alan said.

"Oh and what did I do wrong?" I asked.

"You teased those poor ladies, and after they had told you how wonderful you looked, and asked about your baby."

"Was I bad then uncle?" I asked in my little girl voice.

"Yes, and you smiled at that man that whistled at you."

I slipped my hand onto his crotch, and found his straining cock as he started the car.

"You won't hurt me too much will you uncle?" I continued speaking childishly.

"Yes I'm going to punish you until I make you cry."

He pushed my head down onto his exposed cock. He held me there with force until I choked on his spunk!

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers