Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa433
Lisa433
52 Followers

When I'd finished, I patted myself dry with some paper, then pushed my penis back in my panties, feeling so much safer with it hidden. I stood up, pulled up my panties, again being thrilled with feeling so feminine. I dropped my slip and dress back into place.

Finally, I sensed I was gaining some self-assurance. I thought about how no one had given me any strange looks all day. On the contrary, all the looks I'd received had been very flattering. I decided Aunt Susan had been right all along. I'd been silly to doubt my appearance.

It was, I decided, time to be brave. I was starting to enjoy myself for the first time that day. I was a real girl now. I knew it, no one else seemed to doubt it, so I might as well enjoy it. What a phenomenal feeling!

I strolled out to the mirrors and checked out my appearance, just as most of the other women there were doing. What a pleasant picture! I loved my feminine reflection. I couldn't remember any time in my life I'd ever felt better.

I fussed a little with my hair, then went and sat in one of the chairs to wait for Aunt Susan. It was even fun just sitting there, crossing and uncrossing my legs, feeling the slippery smoothness of my stocking-clad legs as they rubbed against one another, and it was especially wonderful that there was no longer any ugly bulge to get in the way. How I loved being a girl!

I noticed how nicely the room had been decorated. The walls were papered with soft pink flowers on white background. The carpet and chairs were a light grey. So pretty and so unlike the mens' rooms I'd been in.

When Aunt Susan finally came out, she immediately noticed me sitting there looking like the cat that had eaten the canary. She gave me a radiant smile and, when she's finished washing her hands, we walked out together.

"What's come over you, Julie?" she asked. "You're acting like you own the world now."

"I guess when I had time to think about what you've been telling me, I realized how right you were. No one all day has treated me any differently than they treated you. I just love being a girl, and now I think I'm finally beginning to relax and enjoy being Julie. Thanks for being so helpful, Aunt Susan. I want you to know I love you, and I really appreciate all the effort and expense you've gone to. You're the best friend and the best aunt anyone ever had."

We continued our shopping, buying me all the pretty things that Aunt Susan had promised. I had such fun picking out a whole new wardrobe. All the pretty lingerie, dresses, jewelry, shoes and hosiery. I was in seventh heaven. I guess the main reason we stopped shopping was that we couldn't carry any more boxes.

When we got back to the car, I was careful to sit like a girl, making sure to smooth my skirt out before sitting down. I crossed my legs, trying to look as ladylike and demure as possible. They looked so pretty sticking out from under my skirt framed by the lacy hem of my slip.

Aunt Susan noticed how pleased I looked. "I think you're beginning to like your new self, aren't you Julie?" she asked. "You don't seem to be the least bit nervous anymore. I'm really happy."

"It's so much more fun to be a girl and fussed over," I confessed, "and I really love wearing a dress and looking pretty. Do you really think maybe I was born a boy by mistake?"

"That could very well be, but thankfully it's a mistake we can correct. Your male clothes are being put away for as long as you're here. You will be Julie, completely feminine in every way, and I do mean every way," Susan informed me as we turned onto our street.

"Also, when you meet the boys Jill and her friends know, you'll have to date them if they ask you out, which I'm sure they will. You're one of the prettiest young girls I've ever seen so you'll be getting a lot of attention from both boys and men. You'd better get used to it. You'll soon discover that having men chase you is one of the best parts of being a woman."

I was astounded by the thought of making love to a man, but not at all unwilling, I was surprised to realize. I guess dressing and feeling like a girl made it seem like a natural thing for me to do.

"If you say I should, then I will." I sat there for a few minutes wondering what it would be like to kiss a boy or have some man's hand up under my skirt. Would I like it? I got my answer moments later when my penis became extremely hard in spite of the very restrictive panties I was wearing.

"I've never even kissed a boy," I blushingly admitted.

"Don't worry, Julie. After Jill and I show you how to behave, you'll learn to love wrapping a man around your finger or wrapping your fingers around a man, if you know what I mean," she said, laughing.

This time my face turned a bright shade of red as a picture of my hand with long pink painted nails encased a throbbing erection popped into my head. It was then I knew for sure I'd learn to please a man long before my summer in California ended. Just the thought of nuzzling some cute boy's cock almost made me wet my panties.

Susan must have recognized the look on my face. "I think it turns you on, doesn't it, Julie?"

"Yes, I guess it does," I reluctantly admitted, "but does that mean I'm gay?"

"No, honey," she smiled, "it just means you're bisexual. You like making love to both men and women. A lot of the people I know feel that way and so do Jill and I. It's great to be able to make whoopie with anyone at all. There's no need to limit yourself to one sex. So don't feel guilty. Just relax and enjoy it. You'll have all different kinds of fun while you're staying here with me. I'll make sure of that."

I somehow knew I'd try everything and love it all. Aunt Susan was completely in charge of my life now and I had no choice but to do everything she told me to do. Happily, I was more than willing. Besides, I didn't want to risk having her tell me I couldn't dress up as Julie anymore. I had become totally addicted to wearing pretty things in less than a day and I was almost positive I wanted to be a girl forever.

"I'll do my best, Aunt Susan," I promised. I decided I should tell her more about how I felt in case she thought I was uncomfortable in a dress and made me go back to boy's clothes. "I love wearing a dress and being a girl, so I promise I'll do as you say. As far as I'm concerned, you can burn the clothes I brought from home. I don't ever want to see them again. I'm much more my real self like this."

"This morning I could tell you really liked your feminine self so I had Jill drop all your male things at the Goodwill depot while we were out shopping. You're my niece Julie from now on and I'm so much happier with you this way."

I reached over and hugged her. There were tears running down my cheek. "Oh, Aunt Susan, thank you so much. I'm happy, too. I never want to be a boy again."

And, happily, I didn't have to be a boy again. I spent the rest of May and June learning all the things a girl needs to know. Aunt Susan and Jill were very good, very patient teachers and soon I felt as if I'd been female all my life.

Chapter Four - My First Slumber Party

A few months later, Aunt Julie surprised me again on our way home from shopping. "Jill has a slumber party planned for tonight to introduce you to all her friends. You're the guest of honor. They're all dying to meet her older cousin from back east. We'll pick out a nightie for you to wear after dinner and, with your stretchy panties holding you in, no one will be able to tell that you used to be a boy, that is if you don't get too excited. Do you think you'll be able to manage that with ten young girls running around half naked, Julie?"

I blushed at the thought and said, "I know I'm ready, Aunt Susan. It's almost as if this summer I'm truly myself for the first time. I was never very happy as a boy. Now I feel as if I'd been reborn the girl I was always meant to be."

Jill was waiting for us when we got in the house. She had been getting everything ready for the party. "You'll like my friends a lot, Julie," she said. "I told them you're really cool and very pretty. No one knows about the real you so I hope you'll be careful and not give yourself away."

"Jill, you know that's the last thing I'd ever do," I replied. "Aunt Susan says I can be Julie for as long as I'm staying here so I don't want anyone to know about that other yukkie me. What are we going to be doing tonight?"

"I guess watching some movies and talking a lot. We'll take a walk to the mall, then maybe have pizza around later. There's lots of cute guys there so it's one of our favorite places to hang out. When we come back we'll all crash in the living room and give everyone a chance to get to know you."

"Sounds like fun," I told her. It really did. I was looking forward to being with them and learning what girls did at slumber parties. I'd always been curious but now I was going to be a part of one. Jill briefly filled me on every girl who would be attending the party that night. I decided then that being a girl was much more exciting that being a boy could ever be.

Aunt Susan and Jill decided I should wear a blouse and skirt so we picked out a lacy white top and a short flared red skirt for me. I had to change quickly as it was almost time for the other girls to arrive. As I'd put on white lingerie that morning, I didn't have to worry about it showing through the blouse. I hurriedly dressed and checked my makeup and hair in the bedroom mirror, thrilled as always to see such a lovely young woman looking back at me. Just then the doorbell rang.

I ran downstairs and Jill introduced me to her friends. They were all about my age or a year younger and well dressed. As we all lived in a fairly wealthy neighborhood, they could easily afford the latest fashions. I was quite shy at first, not knowing how well I'd be accepted but after dinner I relaxed and felt as if I'd spent weeks with them. Thankfully, they all seemed to like me too.

Aunt Julie left then and we decided to go to the mall for an hour or so. As it was close by, we walked there in about ten minutes. On the way, several cars full of boys tried to pick us up but we just ignored them. It was strange but thrilling to be on the other side of the male/female courtship ritual.

We walked through most of the stores, trying on things and buying little. We all had a chance to meet some nice boys but, as there was so many of us, they all seemed reluctant to do more than talk for a few minutes. I became quite friendly with Jill's best friend, Melissa, a cute redhead with a super figure. She had moved here from Baltimore a few months ago and we both felt a certain newcomer's kinship almost immediately.

Melissa and I both tried on jeans in the same dressing room at one store and I have to admit I stared at her when I saw her in her bra and panties, especially when I noticed a few pubic hairs escaping the elastic leg openings of her briefs. Her bottom was perfectly rounded and very sexy. I loved looking at her and was particularly envious of the smoothness of her crotch. She was so lucky to have a pussy, I thought, not a nasty bulge like I'd have had if I were wearing loose panties. Unfortunately, she noticed me gaping at her and, to my surprise, ogled my crotch as if to say she was as bold as I was.

I was embarrassed, so I blurted out, "Sorry for looking at you, Melissa. I hope you don't mind."

"No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I was glad to have a chance to check you out. Jill told me all about you so I couldn't help being curious. How do you hide your Ôthing'? I didn't see even a bump down there."

I was astonished that Jill had revealed my secret to anyone but, as Melissa didn't seem the least bit bothered by it, I couldn't really object or be very upset.

"The panties I'm wearing are made of a very stretchy fabric," I told her. "When I put them on, I pull my Ôthing' all the way back and the panties hold it in place. Now that I've answered your question, you tell me something. Why did Jill tell you about me? I thought no one was supposed to know."

"She knew I wouldn't mind and I'd keep it to myself. Jill and I sleep over with each other a lot and we've gotten to know one another very well, if you get what I mean."

I guess I must have looked puzzled because Melissa blushed a bit and then whispered in my ear, "We do girl to girl stuff in bed. Don't say a word to anyone. It's just as much a secret for us as yours is."

"Sorry, but I guess I'm a bit dense," I said. "I won't say a word to anyone, I promise. I knew Jill was bisexual but it never occurred to me that you were the one she did things with."

"She told me you and she are having some fun, too. According to her, you are well equipped, so that's why I was staring at you before. I just figured something that large would be hard to hide."

"I don't think it's all that big. In fact, I wish it were so small it was invisible. I hate it. I'd give anything to have a vagina and look like you do. That why I was looking at you. I'm so jealous!"

"Look, Julie, all this conversation has made me very curious. Would you think I was weird if I asked to see your thing? I'll show you mine if you'd like to see it even if you don't want me to look at you."

Curiosity wasn't what I was feeling. Horny was more like it. The two of us standing there only a few feet apart wearing only our bras and panties had more than peaked my interest. "I guess it would be ok, and if I lean against the door, no one would be able to come in and catch us."

I put my back to the dressing room door and lowered my panties to my knees. My cock, now almost erect, popped out like a divining rod in Minnesota.

"Oh, it is big," Melissa said. "I'm surprised you don't like it. I think it would be fun to have one. I sometimes wish I did. Don't you think it's more interesting than this?"

As she said it, she pushed her panties over her hips and let them fall to the floor, then stepped out of them.

"No, I hate it," I answered truthfully as I stared down at her. "I'd much rather have a pussy. Yours is beautiful. Want to trade bodies?"

She laughed. "Maybe, but first I'd like to see how they feel against one another." She took off her bra and pressed her naked body up against me. Her hand reached behind me and unhooked my bra. She watched me as I shrugged out of it.

"You're certainly not flat chested, Julie," she said quietly as she snuggled against me. "Our breasts are just about the same size. I love the feel of your nipples against mine."

I leaned forward and kissed her while she took my cock and put it between her legs. I tried to push it into her, but it didn't work. Melissa had a better idea. She tightened up her legs and moved back and forth, the soft wet petals of her pussy stroking my hardness until I shot out a load of white sauce on her legs.

As soon as I got my breath back, I leaned down and licked her clean, making sure her clit got plenty of attention. She had a very intense climax in no time at all.

We heard voices in the hall outside the dressing room so we quickly dressed again and joined the other girls who were waiting impatiently.

After shopping at a few more stores, we walked back and discussed the boys we had met in great detail on the way.

When we arrived home, no one was the least bit tired, so we changed into our nighties and decided to have a pizza delivered. Jill opened a bottle of wine and gave everyone a glass.

Maria, a cute Italian girl with a definitely ample figure, said she knew where the best pizza in town came from, so she took charge of calling for it. After she had placed our order, she told us that not only was their pizza the best, but the guy who delivered it was a total hunk. He was the son of the owner and had been flirting with her for months. His name was Mark.

The other girls, at Jill's instigation, decided to have me answer the door when he arrived. They told me I looked so sexy in my yellow nightie that it would be a shame not to let the delivery boy see me in it. At first I was reluctant, but after my second glass of wine, suddenly I was all for it. They spent the next few minutes giggling and warning me not to turn him on too much. I blushed, hoping I would!

When the doorbell rang, I walked to the door and answered it with a big smile on my face while trying to quell the butterflies swirling in my stomach. The rest of the girls were in the kitchen watching me through the louvered door.

Mark almost dropped the pizza when he saw me but recovered quickly enough to say, "Wow, you sure look great in that nightgown. What's your name?"

I blushed a bit and then invited him in. "I'm Julie, and I know your name is Mark. My friend Maria told me about you earlier this evening. She said you were real cute and had the best pizza, so when I got home I called for some."

"The pizza is the best," he said, "and so am I." He gave me a big smile, so I wouldn't think he was too conceited, I realized.

"Maria never said anything about that," I answered coyly. "She only mentioned the pizza. How much is it?"

He handed me the bill and I walked over to the couch where I had left my purse. I purposely bent over to get my wallet, giving Mark an excellent view of my yellow panty covered bottom. I turned back to him and I could tell he liked what he saw a lot, if the bulge in his pants was any indication. I said I was short three dollars as I hadn't realized it would cost so much, knowing Jill would understand I was up to something because she was aware that I had plenty of money in my purse.

Mark looked perplexed for a minute, not knowing what to do. "Is there anyone else home who might have some money, Julie?"

"I'm home alone and this is all the money I have." I fibbed. "How about if you share the pizza with me and call it even?"

"I can't do that," he said. "I have to come back with enough money to cover the delivery."

I stared up into his face with a sad look, realizing that the more I looked at him, the more I wanted him. It must have been because of the two glasses of wine I'd just had. I think he felt the same way because he kept staring at my breasts, very visible through the filmy fabric of my nightgown.

Acting as if I were about to cry, I lowered my head and said, "I'm sorry. I thought I had enough money and I really want the pizza. Isn't there some other way I could pay you?"

My act had worked. The expression on his face was now one of pity, liberally mixed with lust. "Don't get upset, Julie. It's only three dollars. I can lend it to you and pick it up tomorrow."

I had to think fast as I wanted him tonight, not tomorrow. "I may be going away tomorrow with my aunt for a few days. Why don't you just stay here and share it with me and maybe I can think of someway to thank you?"

I walked closer to him, knowing he was getting more turned on by the minute, just as I was. Admiring his gorgeous face and muscles had made me feel very sexy. Thankfully, my tight panties concealed any sign of my excitement.

"Maybe if I gave you a kiss, you'd stay?" I asked, putting my arms around his neck, hoping with all my heart he would.

"I guess I could go for some pizza," he said, taking me in his arms. I pressed myself against him as his lips met mine. I kissed him with an open mouth and his tongue immediately darted into it, our tongues probing and exploring. His hands moved down my back and cupped my bottom through my panties, pulling me even closer to him. I felt his hard cock against me as he began to grind slowly against my pubic bone.

Moments later, his hand was cupping my breast through the silky nightie and that turned me on tremendously. We stayed locked in each other's arms for about ten minutes when Mark told me he wanted to make love to me. I wanted him very badly too but, knowing I couldn't let this go too far without revealing my true gender, I leaned away from him, telling him to wait because I had an idea. I reached down and unzipped his jeans. My hand quickly found his erection inside his underwear and, while stroking it with one hand, I pushed his pants and briefs down to his knees with the other.

Lisa433
Lisa433
52 Followers