Julie's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Ann said that not having to take responsibility for things and letting me take charge was a new and thrilling feeling for her. She had always felt the need to be in charge since her early days in business school; this was a completely new experience for her. Since then she lets me take charge fairly often and enjoys letting me dictate the type and speed of our lovemaking. I recently attended a seminar for Executive Secretaries at the Hilton. At lunch I was seated with five other women around a circular table. A woman seated next to me said that she was quite new the business world and to New York City, and she asked if there were any suggestions I could give about getting promoted.

"Try sleeping with your boss. That often works", I said. Nobody at the table had a word to say - the silence was deafening.

* * * * *

Copyright 2001 by Lesly Sloan. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.

12