Julie's Tasks

Story Info
Things she claims to have done.
1.5k words
3.9
36.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers

Julie's Backstory

I was asked in an email to relate Julie's back story. I don't really know what the purpose of the request was, but here goes.

Julie, her name ostensibly, emailed me feedback to one of my stories. She expressed an interest in embarrassment and humiliation and over several emails and discussion of things that she could do a few were decided on. Mostly I have let Julie choose what she wanted to do. I am taking the emails that I receive at face value, that this is a college age girl, age 19 actually, who is attending a school in the south of England. She lives in a flat that her father purchased while at school. From what I can gather her father is most likely an executive at a bank. Money does not seem to be a concern with her.

So far she has mentioned an interest in doing some of the following:

• Julie mentioned an instructor at her college, who is rumoring to be screwing some students. Initially she didn't go into detail about what she would do with this person, other than she did state that it would not bother her to have sex with him. She has said that he is "oily". Take that for what you think it is. She finally decided that she would ask him if she could be in a "tutorial" class, which is small, perhaps 6-7 people. She has met with him and asked him if she could attend one of his tutorials and take off her clothes at the start and remain naked until it was completed, approximately one hour. She indicated that the tutorials usually involved 4 girls and 2 guys. I told her that she had to insist that two guys, at least, would be in the one that she removes her clothes. Again, she has told me that she has met with this instructor and stated that she wanted to get naked in one of them.

• She has also offered to go to a storeroom on campus, enter it, remove her clothes and wait in the back of it until someone enters it. She has described the storeroom as having shelving where I assume she could hide while she was naked. Once a person enters the storeroom, she would be allowed to put enough clothes on so that she would not be caught naked. I have tried to convince her that the risk of being caught is a good part of the excitement, but she is hesitant.

• There is a rather large library on campus. She has offered to go the research area, which is not well trafficked, strip and stand in front of a window, naked, for ten minutes. She has told me that she would only expose her tits at the window.

• Her last choice is to contact the Fine Arts department at her college, inquire of their need for life models and volunteer to be one. She says she has made the contact and is waiting to hear from them. My requirement for this is that usually they will pay for models. She will offer to model for free. Usually the models put on a robe at breaks in the classes and go to look at the drawings or paintings of the students. I have told her that she cannot put on a robe but that she will go to look at the student's work and engage them in conversation while she is naked. She will remain naked for the entire class. If they insist on paying her the modeling fee, she is to donate it to charity. But, she must offer to the department that she will do it for free, no payment.

At this time she has decided to do either the tutorial with the instructor or the modeling for a drawing or painting class for her next task. She is allowed to choose. She may end up doing both. Again, all this is her decisions. I have only added some things to them; she has pretty much come up with what she wants to do.

Now, here is what she claims to have done. I have no reason to doubt her, but I have no proof that she has. I can only go by what she has said. I have told her that she could use a digital camera and take a picture of herself, not including her face and send it to me, but she is hesitant to do that. So, following this is Julie's "tasks" as she refers to them.

• Task number one was for Julie to drive in her car to a place where she felt comfortable being naked. She had a choice of removing her clothes in her car and walking to a spot to masturbate, or she could go to the spot, remove her clothes and then masturbate. Unfortunately Julie did not follow instructions. She removed everything but her t-shirt, ran to the spot that she had chosen, removed the t-shirt and then masturbated, put the t-shirt back on and ran to her car. Since she did not completely strip in the car or return to the car completely naked there was a punishment. The punishment was to go to Darren's, get naked, and either have her pussy shaved bare by one of them, or she was to shave herself if they didn't want to touch her pussy, since Darren and his roommate are gay. Julie was also not allowed to cross her legs and to keep them open. Obviously, by the email of hers that I posted in the first story about her, she did much more than just keep her legs open.

• Julie's second task was to drive to a spot she had chosen, park her car, walk into the woods and remove her clothes. Then she was to walk away from her clothes. She was also to lightly rub her pussy as she walked around naked. My thoughts were that she remain in the woods for at least an hour, naked. Unfortunately, shortly after she had stripped naked, put her clothes in a hold all bag, and used a scarf to mark where her clothes were hidden, an older man with a dog caught her. Actually the dog caught her, and the old man came up to her because he was following the dog. According to Julie, he berated her for being naked and told her to get away. Again, according to Julie, she ran to her car naked, afraid that dog was going to be set on her. She said that there were two other cars where she had parked, one with people in them, one without. She doesn't think that the people got a good look at her if at all. She drove off from her parking spot, naked, stopped on a straight stretch of road, where she could see if any traffic was coming, got out of her car and got an old coat out of the boot or trunk to wear home.

So now, it is just waiting to hear from Julie, to see what she has done. I will add her emails to future postings as I hear from her.

I, personally, do not see the embarrassment or humiliation of being somewhere, naked, where you are not seen, If I do anything like this, and I have, part of the thrill is that I am seen. Except for two things, I will not take my clothes off at work, except in front of one person and we have lately decided that doing that is too risky for both of us. So now, I will be at my desk and my friend comes up to me, smirks and tells me to take off my panties, right there, right now. My desk is not in the open, but on a hallway and any one could walk by while I am removing my panties. So far so good. I will also not undress in stores or malls.

But I have done the pizza dare thing, both going to the door naked and also asking the delivery person if they would like me to take off my clothes. Of course, the answer was yes and I had to let them inside and then strip. My friend stands there and smirks at me while I do this.

My friend has also driven me to a rest area and parked, waiting until a car or van with several guys in it pulled it. Then my friend pulled up next to them and I had to ask them if they would mind if I took off my clothes. Of course, the answer was yes. So I am sitting in the car with the door open, removing my clothes, handing them to my friend, who drops them in the back seat. Then I have to sit with my legs out the door, naked, for five minutes while these guys who I have never seen before look at me.

I've done other things too, nothing without my friend along and I would like Julie to explore things like what I have done also. Perhaps she will, perhaps not. We'll see.

Sabineteas
Sabineteas
2,035 Followers