Julietta

Story Info
A lonely young woman snatches a young maid's innocence
611 words
3.09
49.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up to the gentle sound of knocking at my door. "Housekeeping!" she called. I opened the door to a smiling, Hispanic maid of around twenty five. Cappuccina face, long, jet black hair in a ponytail, long, skinny legs, looking like those of a stripper, watermelon-sized breasts and light, pink lips.

"Come on in," I whispered, my hands shaking.

She stared at my hands. "Are you all right?"

I locked my door, smiling from cheek to cheek. "I'm fine," I said softly.

She started cleaning and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. My heart was pounding and I felt a cold sweat coming. How could she not hear it?! The beating was going to my ears, so I couldn't hear what she was saying to me.

I cleared my throat. "Excuse me?"

She giggled. "I said, how are you enjoying El Paso?"

I shook my head. "I wouldn't know too much. Just passing through."

She nodded and went back to work. My hands were out of control by now. Sweaty palms, fast breathing, shaky body. The same steps the ogre had before having me.

I tapped her on the shoulder. When she faced me, I stuck my tongue down her throat. Feeling her perky tits, I attempted to undress her.

"Mmm," she gasped. "Please don't hurt me."

I grinned. "If I were a man, I would, because men are worthless, evil pigs." I took a knife someone left in a drawer. "But I want you, and if you do what I say, no harm, no foul."

I, then, gently kissed her, sitting her on the bed. She looked at me with those big, brown, begging eyes. Feeling her body, I kissed her more passionately.

"Open your mouth," I ordered. She did. I stuck my tongue down her throat, her tongue tasting like candy. Massaging her mouth made her moan against her will.

I slowly raised up her skirt and rubbed her clit slowly. She gasped and looked down at my hand. I raised her chin back up, smiling. I continued kissing her as my fingers fondled her. I ripped off her panties and lowered her to the bed.

"You're moist, honey," I grinned. "You know you want it."

Her moans became longer now. It was like she was begging me not to stop, even though her eyes said differently. I lifted up her skirt and there it was; pink as a rose, moist and warm like a baby's temporary shelter, and slick as an eel.

I put my lips to her pussy, and heard a gasp. She raised up nervously and I pulled the knife out and gently ran it across her stomach. She slowly lay back down, quietly whimpering. I delicately ran my tongue on her pussy, and as if by chemical reaction, small explosions came from her mouth. Her breathing was as if she ran a few miles.

"What's your name, baby?" I asked.

In between gasps, she replied, "Julietta."

"I'm Olivia." Slipping my hands through her bra, pinching her nipples, I heard an annoyed groan. "You will remember me."

Fingering her violently, her screams were an aphrodisiac, I couldn't stop...wouldn't. Her petal lips were so moist as I kissed them violently, trying to erase my past. She didn't seem to notice that I cuffed her to the bed post. As the fingering sped up, I felt her becoming more moist be every second.

Finally, we climaxed, kissing deeply. I released her, as I heard her screaming and crying. Her sweet odor smothered my body, when I slapped her hard.

"Bitch! I was good to you! Fuck with me again, and I won't be so generous."