July 27th

Story Info
Reunited after a long summer away.
3.5k words
4
10.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew it was going to be the longest day of the summer. Work started at 9AM on July 24th, and it dragged on for eight unbearable hours. But as soon as that clock struck 5:00, I was gone. I fought the urge to run and instead walked calmly to the parking lot, where my car was waiting with a full tank of gas and my weekend bag already packed. I made the drive at 90 miles an hour, and admittedly my mind wasn't very focused on the close calls in traffic, but more concerned with the girl waiting at my destination. I hadn't seen Jackie in 74 days, and I had decided long ago that I could never be apart from her like this again. When I left her for an hour it was annoying, a day was frustrating, a week was depressing, and a month was intolerable. But not seeing her for two and a half months put me through hell. But now I was flying down the interstate to get back to her arms, and I knew without a doubt that the whole summer of waiting had been worth it. And we both knew what was going to happen once I got there. I love Jackie's mind, her personality, and her beautiful soul, truly I love everything that she is. But tonight was about her heart that was aching, and her body that was starving for love.

As soon as I took the exit off the interstate I felt myself grow hard; and the slow traffic in town was even more frustrating than normal. Just as I rolled up to my apartment, another vehicle drove in and parked right alongside me. I had a surreal feeling as I got out of my car and waited for someone to emerge from behind the dark tint of the other car. The door cracked open and I caught my breath. I took in Jackie's wavy dark hair, deeply tanned skin, and her irresistible smile as she slowly appeared from behind the door. She was absolutely beaming at me, and I was smiling wide at her, but my smile was a bit darker, with just a touch of wickedness that came with all the knowledge of what was to come. Without either of us saying a word, I swept Jackie into my arms, and her small frame fit perfectly under my chin. I hummed pleasantly with the familiar sensation of wrapping Jackie in my arms and cradling her head in my chest. We stood on the sidewalk like that for just a moment, and I felt her warm tears soak into my shirt. I kissed Jackie softly on the forehead and took her hand while I went to get my bag. After the whole summer without her I couldn't bear to let her go for a second. With my bag in my other hand, we went to unlock my door. I was so desperate to get inside I would have dragged Jackie, but I couldn't move faster than her as she raced up to my bedroom. The door locked behind us and an instant later I had Jackie pinned up against it.

"I missed you."

"I love you."

We blurted the words quickly as all the frustration of the summer boiled over and she kissed me hard. I pressed her back into the door harder, kissing her just as deeply and biting her soft lips. Jackie's arms instinctively linked behind my neck and I picked her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist then and I could feel my painfully hard cock press against her. She moaned against my mouth, feeling my erection tease her. Her moaning only made me want her more, and I let my tongue explore her mouth as I steered us blindly towards the bed. No matter how much I had missed her, I couldn't compete with Jackie as she kissed me even more passionately, making me growl and moan in my throat. After wobbling around a bit with her in my arms, I finally ran into the bed with my knees and we toppled over. We both giggled as I straddled Jackie on the bed and stripped off my shirt. She arched her back, and her crotch pressed against mine again. I knew Jackie loved my body and I paused with my shirt off to let her get a good look.

"Enjoy the view now, 'cause that's all you're going to get."

Jackie gave me a confused look, but her eyes never left my body as I got up and went over to my bag. She sat up to look at me and I could tell she was enjoying the anticipation. I pulled out a blindfold and she instantly understood what was about to happen.

"Mmm baby, what are you doing to me?" Jackie was clearly aroused at the prospect of it.

I said nothing as I tied it tightly behind her head and gave her one more kiss. I stepped back to take it all in. Jackie was sitting on the edge of my bed completely blind, waiting for me to pleasure her any way I wanted. She was breathing rather fast, and for a moment all I did was watch her firm breasts heave up and down. I could feel my erection throbbing at the thought of everything I had planned for this evening. Jackie was wearing a short summery dress that showed off her shapely legs. But as cute as it was, it was in the way.

"Why don't you be a good girl and take that off for me, Jackie."

"Why I would be happy to," she said very politely, trying to tease me. She got up on her knees and I helped her pull it over her head. I tossed it heedlessly in the corner and stepped back again to just appreciate the view. Jackie wore a thin gold necklace, a pale-blue lace bra, and nothing else. My eyes traveled down the outline of her delicate neck, over her enticing breasts, past her narrow waist and slightly rounded tummy, down to her thick hips and her glistening pussy. Jackie was almost dripping wet and I noticed she had her bush trimmed exactly the way I liked it. Jackie's body was stunningly beautiful, even though she tried to deny it at every turn.

"Took you long enough," Jackie pretended to scold me as I unhooked her bra and slipped it off her arms. Now that it was out of the way, I could bring out the surprise.

"Collin, what is that!?" Jackie exclaimed as she felt cold metal encircle her wrist. I quickly snapped the handcuff closed and did the same to her other wrist before she could react. With her arms now bound behind her back, I turned Jackie to face the bed and pushed her down so her shoulders rested on the mattress and her ass stuck up in the air.

"Wait, what are you- ah, baby..."

Instead of letting Jackie finish that thought, I grabbed her hips and gently kissed her wet pussy. She was mine now, I thought. Jackie could care less about the handcuffs as I gently ran the tip of my tongue over her pussy lips. She moaned loudly at the slightest touch; I knew she would come before I ever took my pants off. I pressed harder with my tongue now and licked slowly from her clit all the way to her asshole. Jackie made the most beautiful sounds as I moved back down and focused on her clit. I circled it with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth, pulling hard. Jackie was completely soaked now and my tongue only made her more wet. I spread her lips with my fingers and ran my tongue up and down over her hole. Jackie was writhing and flexing her hips hard, she was close to coming already.

"Oh baby, please put your tongue inside me," Jackie whined.

I pretended not to hear, but after another moment teasing her vagina, I forced my way inside. My long tongue penetrated Jackie deeply, and I got the full force of her musky, metallic taste. But it only made me want more, and I spread her ass to get in deeper.

"Oh God, fuck me with your tongue, fuck me Collin. Yes..." Jackie moaned and grabbed her nipple with one hand while I drew my tongue out slowly and drove it back in. I started fucking her faster and deeper, and her moans turned to screams as she edged even closer to an orgasm. Her response turned me on so much that I didn't care about the taste, or about having my face right in the middle of everything; all I could think about was pleasuring Jackie and making her scream like that again and again. I took one hand away from her ass to finger her clit, and she came hard with no warning. Her pussy clenched and forced my tongue out, but I rubbed her clit faster. Her screams sounded strangled as the orgasm made her whole body tighten. She couldn't push me away, but she waved her hands frantically as the sign for me to stop. I rolled Jackie onto her back and kissed her passionately again, wanting her to taste herself. She kissed me back eagerly, completely unaffected by what was smeared on my face and chin.

"How are your wrists my love?" I asked, concerned about her laying on top of them.

Jackie panted hard; she couldn't talk but she nodded her head and kissed me again.

"Oh good, because I have a lot more that I want to do to you."

While Jackie laid there, I casually undid my belt and let my jeans fall to the floor. I stepped out of them and took my boxers off as well, letting my stiff cock spring up.

"Now get on your knees for me Jackie. Get my cock nice and wet."

I had to help Jackie get off the bed, but she knelt down in front of me and I brought my cock to her lips. She took the head in her mouth and gently sucked off my pre-cum, then she moved down the base and licked all the way up my shaft, making me sigh and quiver. After she licked me all over she came back to the front and sucked the head again. She moved her lips down slowly, taking more and more of my dick. I felt myself hit the back of her throat, but she went just one inch deeper, gagging herself on me. The feeling of pushing through that barrier made me groan, and I automatically grabbed her head, holding her down. Her mouth was wet and hot, and I could feel her tongue tickling the base of my shaft. Her throat was tighter and even more amazing, and I held her head carefully as I slowly began to fuck her mouth. With her hands stuck behind her back, Jackie couldn't stop me, and of course she couldn't talk to me, so I had to be careful as I gently pumped in and out of her throat. Jackie never fought it, even though this was deeper than she had ever gone down on me.

I knew she was uncomfortable, but I also knew she wanted to make me come as hard as I made her. I let go of her head and she continued to bob up and down on me, fucking me with her throat. It was so sexy the way she swallowed my dick, gagging and fighting to fuck me. It drove me over the edge; I leaned over, braced myself on the edge of the bed, and started thrusting hard. Jackie yelped in surprise but she forced herself to hold still and take it until I came. I felt that familiar sensation, like a pressure building up in my lower abdomen. I grabbed Jackie's head again and thrusted hard, quickly coming into her mouth. My knees went weak and I leaned on the bed again, but even without my hands to control her, Jackie continued to suck me while my cock twitched and shot loads of cum in her mouth. I finally finished and Jackie swallowed it all with no hesitation.

I undid Jackie's blindfold and lifted her up on the bed with me. She rolled onto her side and I laid down behind her. We rested for a moment with my face in Jackie's hair; the familiar smell made me smile. I put my arms around her and she said nothing about the fact that the handcuffs were still on. Instead, she stroked my dick with one finger from where her hands rested at the small of her back. It kept me on edge even while we were both recovering from the first real orgasm we had in months. After only a few moments I was fully hard again. Jackie had quit with the one finger and was pumping my dick with both hands now. I started kissing her and giving her little bites all down her neck and shoulders. We were both breathing harder and sighing as we tried to tease the other one worse. Jackie's weakness was her ears. I nipped them gently with my lips and bit her earlobe rather hard, and it forced her to stop what she was doing, so caught up in the way I was making her feel. With effort, she begged for more, speaking in between moans.

"Fuck me Collin. Do it the way I like."

I rolled on top of Jackie and she laid flat on her stomach with her legs together. I quickly surveyed, Jackie's hands were still resting just above her round ass, and below that I could see her puffy lips peeking out. Jackie was breathing hard as I straddled her thighs. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and she moaned loudly, then screamed when I shoved myself into her wet, tight cunt.

"Yes baby! Give it to me, please! Keep giving me your dick..."

With her hands useless and her legs trapped between mine, Jackie was totally mine. On the first thrust I felt myself open her pussy up instantly, and my head hit the back wall. Every time, I pulled out almost completely and slid back in, completely filling her and hitting every spot there is. The fact that I straddled her and pressed her thighs together made her feel extra tight. She yelped with pure, burning pleasure every time I pushed against the back of her vagina. Usually Jackie would spread her legs wider or grab the bedsheets, but I had her bound and trapped. She couldn't do anything to distract from the overwhelming sensations; she could only put all her focus on my long erection plowing into her. I knew she could feel the ridge on the head of my dick, every time it pushed apart her pussy lips on the way out and then slammed back in. I had her completely enraptured; in fact Jackie was screaming so loud that I took her panties from where they lay on the bed and stuffed them in her mouth.

She didn't seem to care because at the same time I moved forward on the bed and that allowed me to get my cock just a little deeper inside Jackie. I increased the tempo and suddenly it felt as if Jackie was surrendering to me. She completely slumped on the bed and laid her head down to the side, eyes closed. The love and the trust I saw in that moment was so beautiful. There she was, legs pinned, hands bound, mouth gagged, and her body rocking as I pumped her pussy unrelentingly. And I knew she loved all of it; there was no resistance in Jackie because she simply loved me to her core. Then she came, and it was so beautiful to watch. She squeezed her eyes tight and gave a short grunt when she stopped breathing, and her whole body tensed in one elegant movement. There was nothing dirty or depraved about it; the moment seemed frozen in time but it was also over quickly. I fell forward from an upright position and let my chest rest on Jackie's back, still fucking her with my hips. My arms snaked under her body and hooked her shoulders so I could thrust even harder. I rested my forehead on her temple for a moment

"I love you Jackie. I will always love you," I whispered in her ear. And that was the pure truth that I knew in my heart that moment.

I felt tension build up in my lower body and I knew I was close to having another orgasm. The visceral feeling made me notice everything, and I reveled in the feeling of Jackie's soft warm skin pressed tightly against mine. I moved myself in deeper and started fucking Jackie even faster, bringing us both to the edge.

"Come with me now Jackie, I want to feel it from inside of you," I whispered to her again. She only nodded her head.

I let myself go and a massive orgasm ripped through me. I pumped into Jackie spasticly while my body went stiff,and we both felt warm cum begin to pool deep inside. A second later Jackie screamed, loud even through the gag, and her body went rigid like a board. I gripped her tight and just kept thrusting, working every last bit out of her.

Suddenly I was light headed and I fell flat on top of Jackie. With some effort I hit the catch on the handcuffs and rolled onto my back. She groaned as my dick pulled out of her and traced a thin sticky trail across her leg. I pulled her over to me and she kissed me once before collapsing with her head on my chest and one leg thrown over me.

"I love you Collin," and we both passed out on the spot.

When I woke up again the sun had gone down, not that I cared what time it was exactly. Jackie's body was still draped across me. She was drooling on my chest and the mess from earlier had dried on us. I kissed Jackie on the forehead and stirred her. She craned her neck back and kissed me gently.

"Let's get a shower, love," I told her.

Jackie sat up and took my hand as I lead her to the bathroom. She hugged my waist and was stroking my body absent-mindedly while I got the water warming up. Just having her hands on me was heaven, even if there was nothing sexual about it. Finally the shower was hot and we stepped in. I let Jackie stand under the stream, I stood close behind her and let my cock rest on her ass. She pretended not to notice and went about washing herself. I nuzzled her neck and ran my hands from her shoulders all the way to her hips challenging her to keep ignoring me. My hands moved slowly up her sides now cupping her small breasts. But Jackie continued casually showering, completely ignoring my hard-on pressing into her. I started rolling her nipples in my fingers and tugging them, but she didn't respond until I dipped my hips and made my dick slide across her pussy. With that she arched her back and forced her breasts into my hands. Her ass pressed against me but before I could penetrate her she spun to face me and put her palms on my chest.

"Sit down baby, it's my turn," she said smiling at me.

She pushed my chest to emphasize the point and I went along with it. Jackie straddled my hips and reached down to grab my cock. She kept sinking down and I entered her so slowly. Jackie sighed and stared at me then started to pump up and down.

The surprising part was that this was really intimate. With her arms wrapped around my neck and her breasts nestled against my face, Jackie was in no hurry. She lovingly held me while she rose and fell slowly. After coming in Jackie twice, I could barely stay hard, but the warm water and her warmer embrace were so comforting. I felt so much love and security like I hadn't for months. I let my head fall on Jackie's chest while she continued to work on me. She leaned forward and started fucking herself faster, holding on to me and tightening around me. Jackie came again unceremoniously and collapsed onto me.

I helped her up and we rinsed off quickly. We toweled ourselves off lazily and went back to bed. Jackie laid down on her side and I settled down behind her. Her head rested under my chin, her back curved into my chest, her knees bent where mine bent, and her hands accepted my hands that wrapped around her. We slept as one, with no needs beyond feeling the other person there breathing.