July's Stunning Wedding Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it hit her, the orgasm, it crashed into her and though her with the force of a 1000 ton train, it knocked her off him. She fell off the bed and on to the floor before he could stop her, she lay on the floor seemingly unconscious, twitching, her eyes were open but her pupils were dilated, glazed, her lips quivering.

He knelt worriedly beside her, and whispered, 'July baby, are you okay?'

She managed to make a small smile, and nodded her head, before gasping quietly, 'Just let me lie here a moment daddy, please?'

He lay beside her and gently took her in his arms, and held her while she recovered. After a while she moved, and whispered to him. 'Jesus daddy, oh Wow, what was that, did it just happen like that?'

'Yes baby, it happened just like that, and I am honoured, and privileged to have been a part of it.' He murmured into her face.

'Part of it?' she giggled, 'You were the cause of it!' she smiled her beautiful smile and reached to kiss him.

He lifted her back onto the bed and cuddled her into him, her warmth, smoothness, smell, and her very being made his heart lurch in his chest. They lay there for some time, gently moving with each other until the passion recharged itself, simply through the nearness of their hot bodies.

July took hold of his regrouping cock, he hadn't cum yet, he moaned into her neck, 'July make me cum for you honey, now!'

She got to her knees and bent her head down, her lustrous dark hair shrouded her head, whiplashing her neck she tossed it to one side. She spread her shapely thighs, and offered him her most inner secrets.

'Will this do the job for you daddy?' she murmured back to him.

He was behind her in a moment, knees inside hers, her rammed his fully engorged prick all the way home, Greg was at his peak, his highest, the pinnacle of power. He thrust back and forth driving her up the bed with every jackhammer. July moaned at everyone. 'Oooohed,' and 'Aaaahed,' lifted and dropped her head. July reached through her legs to caress his balls as they swung and slapped on her pussy.

He gripped her hips, he was on his unstoppable way, his last bang forward flattened her to the bed, taking him with her, his cum powered out of his prick, filling and spreading its way into every internal hole and crevice of her boiling pussy, before washing copious amounts cum out in gentle spurts as he subsided into post coital bliss. July had a last orgasm, and collapsed beneath him.

Her father in law bit her neck under her hairline; the mark signified his love to and for her. As he did, July reached behind her and dug her sharp painted nails into his buttocks leaving marks of her own. Ten of them!

Greg rolled off his beautiful daughter in law, she face down, him face up. Then they both laughed loudly together in unison. He dropped his arm over her, she felt for his wet and very sticky cock.

'July, you are the most amazing woman I have ever met, nothing like this has ever got hold of me the way you have, if I could bottle what ever it is, I would be a multi billionaire in weeks. But, having said that, I would never share you with anyone, except Greg of course!' he laughed softly.

'I know what you mean daddy, you have the same effect on me, I think that became obvious on our first night didn't it?'

That's why we are here now, doing it again, and will do it again, and again, and again!' she told him.

They rose 30 minutes later and headed for the bathroom, he said 'shower?' she said, 'Bath!' Bath it was, he was laid in, July was sat between his legs her shoulders on his chest. Her hair was pinned up, 'don't want to get it wet,' she told him.

After bathing each other and restarting their engines, they dried off and hurried back to his bed. He had July on her back, he was above her raining down kissed, his fingers torturing her nipples, then her pussy, July's voice wouldn't work apart from moaning and groaning. Then he slipped his hand under and poked his middle finger into her tight little brown hole.

July jumped and squealed, 'Ooooh daddy, what are you do... do... doing?'

'Loving you baby, that's all, just loving you.' His finger pressed further in.

Ooooh, Ooooh, Ooooh daddy st... st... st... stop please, Ooooh d...d...d...daddy, Aaaargh!' she moaned loudly as the second knuckle got past the barrier that was her sphincter. Instead of trying to push him off, she was holding onto him, her face tight into his neck, and her arms fastened solidly around it.

Dropping a hand, July attempted to retrieve the position, she worked furiously on his cock, bit and kissed his neck, all in the mistaken belief that she could subdue him, WRONG!

His finger was hard up her back hole now, July squiggled to try to get off it, she wasn't going anywhere, his thumb pressed tightly in her pussy saw to that, her juices were in full flow again.

Her backside and pussy seemed to be in contest with the other, both fighting to attain their collective goal, orgasm! She didn't realise that she wasn't fighting the finger any more, she was unconsciously trying to get more of it in!

He pulled away, rolled her over and got between her fully spread thighs, he was going to fuck her arse and she was blissfully unaware of it.

'Oh daddy, do me again please daddy do me again, oh god!'

He pushed his prick into her hot nectar, pulled it out, causing her to moan in anticipation of the next thrust.

She got it, he pushed it slowly but unwaveringly into her anus, she immediately knew where he had gone.

'Daddy, you are ... Oh daddy, I...I...I...I... Oh Ooooh!'

He continued his entry into her virgin secret hole, his arms holding her, his body weighing her down, his knees wide to keep her there.

'Take it July, take all of it,' he whispered in her ear.'

She bent her head in submission, the initial pain was awful, but she recognised the pleasure as it ruffled through her soul.

'Oh my God, oh daddy Mmmm, Aaaargh oh yes, daddy slowly easy, oh Jesus, yes Daddy yes.'

He was all the way in, he pulled out slowly and went back in just as slowly, her hands were no longer fastened into the bed clothes, her arms were out stretched in sublime acceptance.

'Daddy, do me, I'm ready, please be careful, but do me Daddy, do your girl.' He did, he fucked her with rhythmic abandon, July's knees were bending as he pumped her, her feet flailing in the air, it took several minutes before he shot his load into her rectum, and July had had orgasms along the way.

July had a sad moment, she had known that she wanted to be fucked in her arse, or at least to try it, and she had really wanted her husband to be the one who got her 'cherry.' It was not to be, but she had no regrets at finding out it was a terrific way to fuck!

'I love you daddy, you know that don't you?' She whispered down into his mouth as she kissed him, she had him on his back, and his beautiful daughter in law was just giving him her love.

'Yes baby, and I love you just as much.' He was wondering where this chat was going?

'But I love Greg too, with all my heart, I know this might seem impossible, but I do, I love you both with everything I am, but I will never hurt him, never, and you mustn't daddy, must you? He must never ever know of this, I will be yours for as long as you want me, but he will always be first and foremost, do you understand daddy?' Her eyes teared up as she spoke.

'I agree totally July, nothing will ever be left to chance, if we can't get make love, then we can't, we wait until we can, yes?'

'Oh daddy, yes yes, thank you.'

A month later July announced to the world that she had missed her period, she was pregnant! Six months after that, Greg extended his home to accommodate his son, daughter in law and their soon to be born baby, his grandson! The first of 3 children, one boy, the eldest, and 2 girls, twins!

Her new baby before he was born was the biggest kicker in the baby world, July would often have to stop while he rested.

She often wondered who his father was, not that it mattered, or even the twins, none could ever be loved more.

12