June Gets Even: Fallout Ch. 03

Story Info
Eyes wide open.
11k words
4.27
106.1k
30

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Eyes Wide Open

The first session was for June and Jerry. June was sitting in the waiting room. Jerry and Mary walked in together. Before June could say a word Jerry said "Mary is my backup and I will be hers when she goes through this charade with Ralph." Once again June found herself playing checkers while Jerry and Mary were playing chess. Mary and Jerry were protecting each other as most couples would.

The door opened and a slightly balding gentleman asked. "I am looking for June and Jerry Slater."

June walked in and as Jerry was about to go in when he gave Mary a little kiss on the lips. June saw it on the mirror that was on the wall. Her blood was boiling.

Dr. Goldman introduced himself and explained what he hoped to accomplish.

June nodded in the affirmative. Jerry just sat there and listened.

Dr. Goldman said that he had read the court report and had some questions for June.

"June, when you found out about the affair why didn't you confront Jerry?

June was looking at her wedding rings. "I don't know. I was mad and I wanted to get even with him."

"Now June, why would you tie Jerry to a chair?"

"I wanted him to feel helpless and to feel the pain I felt. I wanted him to suffer the way I suffered."

Dr Goldman just nodded.

"Last question June. How has your plan worked out? Was the punishment worth what is happening now? Has everything happened the way you wanted?"

June started to hyper ventilate. Dr. Goldman told her to put her head between her legs and to breathe deeply. "I think that would be a NO" Dr. Goldman said.

Now Dr. Goldman looked at Jerry and asked: "So Jerry, how are you doing?"

"I am doing very well. It was tough the first week after I left but Mary and I managed to help and support each other. We talked a lot about what happened, how it happened and what the future holds for us. I like where my life is going and our future. We are working on making our relationship as strong as possible. We are learning a lot about each other. Keeping the lines of communications open is critical. We spend most of our free time just talking."

"How do you feel about what June has said?"

"I am sorry for what I did and there is no excuse for it happening. I really am. The affair will be something that I will take to my grave. But what June and Ralph did was cold, vicious, cruel and sadistic. Frankly, I have no idea why they wanted Mary and I to return for the divorce. It would have been easier for everyone if we did not have to return."

"Do you hate June?"

"No"

"Do you love June?"

Jerry chuckled. "Hell No!! My love for her and our marriage died two months ago. Being tied to a chair will do that to most people."

"What do you feel for June?"

"Not a damn thing. She is just someone that lives next door to me."

June could not believe what she was hearing.

"Have you and Mary had sex?"

"Sorry Doc but what Mary and I do or do not do is none of anyone's business"

"Why is that Jerry?"

"Look Dr. Goldman. June and Ralph have been fucking like bunnies for the past 2 months. Our neighbors have asked me what is going on with June and Ralph. She is loud and descriptive. Some of our neighbors can't let their kids play outside because of her. She wants the whole world what she is doing and with whom."

"I am not like that. My love life stays private."

Dr. Goldman now looked at June. "Is what Jerry saying true?"

June was pissed now. "Listen Jerry, if you kept your dick in your pants none of this would have happened. Now you are paying the price. When I am done with Ralph then we can have a marriage and love life again."

Jerry laughed. "June there is NO we. There is you and Ralph and Mary and I. You said that you wanted revenge that night you tied me to the chair and you got it and your pound of flesh. I hope it was worth it. That was the only night that you hurt me. I will admit that you made one hell of scar on my heart but Mary is repairing the damage. She is an amazing woman; kind, considerate and very loving. I don't care what you do with Ralph or anyone else for that matter. It doesn't matter to me. I have moved on and I have Mary. I love every day that I am with her. I am rebuilding my life with her. I like my future and I am not living in the past."

"Doc I wanted to thank you for this session. It helped. But it will be my last session. I have said everything I wanted to say. Thanks."

Dr. Goldman looked at Jerry. "That's it?"

"Dr. Goldman, Mary and I, are already seeing a counselor individually and together. We are seeing Dr. Williams and we have been seeing him for about 6 weeks. He is helping us work through our issues. We started seeing him as soon as we were forced to return."

June looked at Jerry. "You two are seeing a shrink to discuss "your issues." What the fuck does that mean? Where does that leave me and Ralph?

Jerry looked at June and said: "Fucking on my desk?"

Jerry got up and walked out the door.

Mary had heard what Jerry had said. They walked out the door holding hands.

"Jerry, do we have a love life?" Mary asked.

Jerry smiled. He took her hand and kissed it. "Yes we have a love life. It's like the spring flowers. They slowly pop out of the ground, grow and then go into full bloom. We will be in full bloom soon, very soon."

Mary was very happy with that analogy. They held hands all the way home.

June remained in the office. She was stunned. Instead of Jerry being a whiner and a wimp, he made a decision and ran with it. The decision that he made did not include June in his life. June had completely underestimated Jerry and the pain she had inflicted on him. Now he was looking forward to a life that did not include her in it. The Law of Unintended Consequences had started to play out.

"Dr. Goldman, can I come back and talk to you. I am so messed up it's not funny. I need help. I think I am loosing my mind."

Dr. Goldman responded: "June, how about we get together Friday afternoon at 2:30 to the end of the day?"

"Sold. I will be here Friday at 2:30 am. Make sure you have plenty of Kleenex. I may need it"

************************

June walked through her front door. "So how did it go?" Ralph was looking for any type of hope for himself and Mary. "We are fucked." was June's response.

"Did you know that they are seeing a counselor individually and as a couple? Jerry would not talk about that they are doing. He said their love life was a private matter. He also said that our neighbors think that I am slut for the way I moan when you fuck me. Maybe we should close the windows? I don't think we will ever get them back."

Ralph looked at the dejected June and put his arm around her but she pulled away. She was not in the mood for anything that he had in mind.

That night June's nightmares were worse than anything she had experienced in the last few weeks. There were now two new ones to go with the old ones. The first new nightmare had Jerry walking down a sandy beach holding hands with a woman. They were swinging a little child in the air. Jerry was a lot grayer and June could not see the face of the woman holding hands with Jerry.

The last nightmare really scared June. It was a Christmas setting. Jerry and this woman were sitting around a large family room with a huge Christmas tree. Christmas presents were being given to all of the kids and grandchildren. There must have been at least a dozen grandchildren opening presents. Everyone was laughing and smiling. There was joy in the air but June could not see who the woman was.

*****

Mary and Jerry returned home that evening and Mary was looking at Jerry. She wanted him so bad but she knew she had to be careful.

Mary came into the office and sat opposite Jerry and looked very serious.

Jerry looked at Mary and asked: "What is wrong? Are you all right?"

Mary looked him right in the eye. "Jerry it is time you stopped sleeping on the coach and come into my bed. I love the way you hold me; I love the way it feels when you have your arms around me. I feel safe and loved."

Mary was smiling when she said: "I love the way you squeeze my twin peeks and my ass. You have the softest touch. I cum when you just lightly touch my clit and play with my pussy. Its time for you to be in my bed and make it our bed."

Jerry looked at Mary and was ready to mount her right on his desk. Jerry gazed into Mary's eyes and said: "I have wanted to be in bed with you the first day we moved back here. I just didn't want to do anything that would hurt us."

Jerry now had an evil look on his face and commanded: "Come here woman and let me squeeze your twin peeks."

Mary jumped off of the chair and landed on Jerry's lap. Jerry took Mary's shirt off and quickly unfastened her bra. The twins were free. He was playing with her nipples and softly biting her breasts. "Stand up my woman." Jerry said again with a false sense of bravado. Mary hopped right up. Jerry slowly unfastened the buttons on Mary's jeans, all the while slowly rubbing his hand on her pussy through her jeans. Mary was swaying and holding on to the lamp.

Jerry slid her jeans off and was staring at her "superstar" pink panties.

He just chuckled and slowly slid the panties off. He could feel how wet they were. Jerry spun Mary around so that her ass was now buried in his raging hard on.

He whispered in her ear. "Lie down my love. I want to pleasure you." Mary lost the ability to stand and was on her back in about a second. He legs were spread apart waiting for Jerry to use his tongue and finger on her. Jerry was teasing Mary with his tongue, finger and thumb. Mary would get close to an orgasm and then Jerry would back off.

Mary was laughing and crying at the same time. "Jerry, I am going to have a heart attack if you bring me that close to an orgasm again and don't let me have it."

Jerry looked up at Mary and decided it was now time. He slowly licked her clit and told her was not going to stop. Here hips started to shake and she got him in a head lock with her legs. Jerry held on to her clit and pussy for dear life.

"Oh, shit. I am cumminnnng." Mary exclaimed. Her whole body was shaking and then she started to laugh. Mary held on to Jerry. After a few minutes Mary was able to get up off of her back and into a sitting position. She had a peaceful and calm look on her face.

Mary looked at Jerry and said:"I think my pussy was on fire. Yep, it was really on fire."

Jerry was sitting on the floor and leaning back on the couch. He was holding Mary in his arms and she started playing with his dick. At first she was touching it softly, then she started palming it and then she kissed it.

She looked at Jerry and whispered: "Stand up my man I want to have my way with you."

Jerry was now standing but leaning against his desk. Mary was on her knees and walked over to him. She was kissing and tonguing his dick. She finally took it in her mouth and let her tongue roll over it. She was then licking and sucking on his balls. She could tell Jerry was going to explode soon and she backed off a little bit. Jerry realized what Mary was doing and he was going to enjoy this to the fullest. After about 10 minutes Mary decided it was time to allow Jerry to have his relief. She increased the motion of her sucking and took Jerry's hands and placed them on her head. Jerry was now fucking Mary's mouth. Jerry started to explode and Mary gulped it all down except for last squirt. She looked at Jerry and opened her mouth. He could see his semen and then she swallowed it. Jerry almost passed out.

Jerry and Mary were lying on the office floor in a state of complete bliss. Unknown to them Ralph heard everything. He was on his way over to try to talk to Mary.

Later that night Jerry and Mary were in bed. Jerry was reading a book and Mary was watching TV. She turned the TV off and closed Jerry's book. "Jerry can we talk for a few minutes."

Mary straddled Jerry so that she was looking at him eye to eye. He was sneaking glances at her twin peeks.

"Jerry, we need to talk about the future. I need to tell you some things that you may not know."

Mary let out a heavy sigh. She knew that this could make or break them.

"Jerry, when I had the miscarriage I needed surgery. When the doctors performed the surgery I lost an ovary. I only have one now. That means that it will be really hard for me to have a family."

Mary was looking down now and was softly rubbing his chest.

"I may never be able to have babies. I may not be able to give you a family."

Mary was rubbing his chest with more strength now and Jerry knew to just let her finish what she had to say.

"In order for them to stop the bleeding they recreated my hymen and tightened my vagina walls. I have been told that they made them really tight. Jerry, it's like I am a virgin again. If and when we make love, I need to be able to control it the first few times so that I can make sure I do not tear."

Mary stopped rubbing Jerry's chest. She was still looking at it. She could not look him in the eye.

Jerry realized it was his time to speak. "Mary, I know about the one ovary. I have done my research and the one thing that all of my research has told me if we want to have a family we will have to practice a lot." Jerry was grinning and Mary slowly started to smile.

"Mary, I want you to know that I am up to the task. We will practice in the morning, afternoon, evening and very late at night. We will practice in the kitchen, bathroom, office and bedrooms. We are going to practice in every room and in the pool. I wonder what the spin cycle on washer machine is like?"

Mary was getting a bigger grin on her face.

"There are some possible side affects to all of this. I want to be fair and warn you. You may get rug burns on your elbows and knees. You could get a rug burn on your lower back and ass. You may walk funny on some days. Do you think you can handle the challenge?"

Mary was smiling and nodding.

"Now in terms of your recreated virginity, you will be in complete control of how that will be handled. You will determine the date, time, position and depth of your deflowering."

Mary looked at him. "Deflowering?"

Jerry looked at her. "It's all I could think of."

Mary looked at Jerry and said: "What if I can't get pregnant?"

Jerry looked at her and said: "In Vitro is an option and so is adoption. As long as we are together we will be fine."

Mary was relieved. Her biggest fear was put to rest.

"Jerry, I want you to take my rebuilt virginity soon, very soon. I want you to make me yours. But, please, please be gentle."

The next day Mary was on the phone with Rose. "I told Jerry everything. I laid it all out for him and nothing fazed him. He did warn me that I may get a few rug burns and might walk funny."

Rose was laughing. "Listen, those Berber rugs are a bitch. My boyfriend gave me rug burns on my elbows and knees a month ago. We only do doggy style on the bed now. Those suckers hurt. The sex was great but son of bitch those rug burns are slow to heal. Mary, I told you my brother would not mind. As long as you two are together everything will be fine."

******************************

June arrived at Dr. Goldman's at 2:30. She was dressed in blue jeans and an old football shirt that she found in the laundry.

"June, you looked more relaxed than when we met on Tuesday."

"Relaxed? I am ready to have a nervous breakdown. My heart is racing all of the time, I can't eat, can't sleep and when I do sleep I have these night horrors."

Dr. Goldman was surprised at her response. "June, I would like you to tell me how you and Jerry met?"

"Jerry was a senior and I was junior in college. He had been a in a couple of my classes. He is very smart and funny. Anyway, I had the hots for him for a long time. He was the starting cornerback on the football team and all the girls were after him."

"I dated a few guys but it never lasted long because I would not sleep with them. I want to be a virgin on my wedding night and I was."

Dr. Goldman looked at June: "Why was it important to be a virgin on your wedding night?"

June looked at him and responded: "For many girls it is not a big deal but for me I always knew that I would have sex with only one man, my husband."

June went back to describing how she met Jerry.

"Jerry had girls throwing themselves at him. There was one Sunday morning when I went by his townhouse and he was a sleep in one of the chairs in the living room. It was rather funny to see him all scrunched up in this little chair. Some bimbo had passed out in his bed."

"Any way I needed some notes from him for my Abnormal Psych class. He made copies for me and then he asked me if I wanted to have breakfast with him at the Student Union building. A couple of the guys from the team saw us having breakfast. They came over to congratulate him on getting into my panties. They were laughing that I had finally lost my cherry. Jerry got up and knocked one guy out and he chased the other guy out of the building. He spent the next hour apologizing for their remarks."

"From there we just started hanging out together. Then in March of his senior year he asked me if I would like to attend the football banquet. All of the girls in school were dying to go the banquet. Here I was going with one of the captains. The banquet was funny and sweet. All of the seniors were honored and Jerry got two awards: "Player of the Year and Volunteer of the Year."

"Jerry graduated and got his first Sales job. I stayed in school to get my degree. Over the winter break there was a fire in my dorm. All of us girls were homeless. Jerry told me that I could move in with him. He also told me I could have the bedroom and he would sleep on the couch."

"So that last semester I living with Jerry but everything was plutonic. No fooling around."

"My last semester was really rough for Jerry. He was working all of the time, Saturday's and Sunday's. After a year he was promoted to Associate Sales Mgr. No one had ever done that. I was so proud of him. About 6 months later we were out with our friends and he got on one knee in the middle of the dance floor and proposed. I had no idea it was coming. I was so stunned that I did not answer him for about a minute. Finally one of my girlfriends whacked me in the back of the head and told me to say something."

"The first two years Jerry was working like a maniac. He was putting in over 80 hours a week. We had some time to ourselves but I wanted more time for us. One night I told him how I felt and what I needed. The next week he restructured his Sales group to allow more time for us. It was great."

"Its funny, right after that we both got so horny that we use to race back to the house to see who could be naked first. The afternoon sex was incredible. It was short but it was like a volcano erupting. For 3 months were like maniacs. Then we would go back to work"

"All of my girlfriends were jealous. I would come back to the office with this big shit eating grin. Thinking to myself, I just got laid."

"My job changed about a year ago. I was promoted. The hours have been insane and I am working my ass off"

Dr. Goldman looked at June. "June, did Jerry ever say anything to you about your hours at work?

"Once, when I missed his birthday. I was out of town that day. I completely forgot. I was so bummed when I saw the calendar a week later. I took Jerry out for a belated birthday dinner."

"How was the dinner?"

June was looking at her hands. "It was bad. Jerry barely said a thing. I thought I would make it up to him later that night. I have this little black nightie that he loves. It is sheer and I look great in it. He did not touch me that night. He slept on the coach."

Dr. Goldman was looking at June. "Ok so Jerry sleeps on the coach that night. What happened the next day?"