June Gets Even... Oops

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cageytee
cageytee
718 Followers

The next morning Ralph came over again and Mary called their brother-in-law Cleve. We talked to him on the speakerphone at Mary's insistence. At first he was reluctant to talk as he knew nothing about Jerry and I and what had happened, but after a short explanation he confirmed what we already knew. He told us that when he had come out of their house, Jerry was at our front door and had called out to him. He was trying to be cool as though there was nothing unusual so he had come over to our porch to say hi to Jerry and the two of them had talked for a few minutes before leaving. That was why it took so long for Jerry to come in the door.

I slept in fits and starts for part of the day jumping alert whenever the phone rang. There, through it all was Mary, who did what she could to help me get some rest. About 2:30 that afternoon the phone rang again and as she had been doing all along, Mary answered it. On hanging up she came into the bedroom to tell me Jerry was on his way home from the White's where he had spent the night. I have never been so anxious in my life.

Jerry looked terrible but no worse than I felt. After a lot of crying pleading and even begging on my part, and to no avail, it became clear that Jerry wasn't about to stay home. He was moving out while he tried to get his own emotions straightened out. He wasn't friendly but he wasn't raging either. He calmly explained he was hurting and at least just now he didn't want to stay with me either. I pointed out that he was the one who was wronged and I offered to move out at least while we worked this out but he said if he stayed here, the memories would be too much for him to bear. Over the next two hours he packed what he needed, promised to let me know when he was settled, then to my great surprise he kissed on the cheek and said, "I love you June but I'm hurting so much I can't deal with this right now." Then he left.

I can only remember some things about the next 10 days.

True to his word Jerry called from a downtown hotel that night to let me know where he was.

On Mary's advice I sold all the master bedroom furniture the next day and had the room repainted a day later. She helped me pick out a whole new arrangement.

The following Wednesday morning he called and asked if I would have dinner with him. I was so excited and hopeful. I immediately called Mary who had stood by me through all of this in spite of what I had done to her. She was never angry about me fucking Ralph. She was angry about what Ralph and I had done to Jerry.

At precisely 6:15 Jerry arrived. He came to the door and in spite of my excitement over finally getting close enough to talk to him about what had happened, I was nearly devastated when I realized he rang the doorbell. . . . at his own home. I pulled myself together and answered the door. He looked much better than the last time I saw him but still, nowhere near the old Jerry. I invited him in but he smiled and said no thanks and asked did I need some more time. Hell, I was ready only minutes after he called so I took my purse, locked the door and went to the car where he opened the door for me. This was something he hasn't done in a very long time. Jerry got in to the driver's side, looked at me and smiled then got right to the point.

"June this is awkward for me and I suppose for you. Would you mind if we just drove to the restaurant and talked there?"

I said no, I didn't mind, and we went silently to a local restaurant, one we have been to before. A long time ago we had a booth in the back corner where I recall we had once petted ourselves to the point of orgasm before paying the bill and rushing home to fuck our brains out. I was hoping this was a good sign. We made small talk then ordered but we seemed both to focus on the wine and pick at our food. Finally Jerry got to the topic of the night.

"June, I can't find my way through this. I've replayed that night over and over again. I remember you saying you loved me several times and I've tried to focus on that but I keep coming back to you and Ralph and the things you did and said. I'm sorry I'm not a lot tougher than I am. I do love you and I do want to find my way through this. . . . . . assuming, of course, that you do too."

"I do! I do! I know I hurt you and I'm ashamed and sorry and I'll do anything to get past this."

"What I'm asking for is time. I need to deal with things I never imagined. I'd like to see you periodically while I do but I'm asking for more."

"Anything. Just tell me."

"If I'm not tough enough or whatever I have to be to get through this and we end up divorcing. . ."

"Please Jerry, no!" I interrupted. I was beginning to cry.

"If we end up divorcing," he continued, "please know that I don't hate you, or Ralph and I'd like to salvage as much of the friendship as I can." He continued.

"Thank you Jerry. If it comes to that I'll do it but I don't want to be just your friend. I want to be your wife, your friend and your lover who is grateful for the chance to make up for the hurt I caused you and for my lack of trust. Please take what time you need and yes please see me as often as you can."

Jerry actually looked better as we spoke and I began to feel encouraged. "We had some great times when we were dating. I'd love to re-live some of those times with you."

We finished dinner and once in his car we headed straight for home. I knew what I wanted just then and I decided that it was up to me to ask. "Will you please come in for a drink at least. I would rather you came in to stay but I'll respect your need for more time."

Jerry smiled and accepted the invitation. Once inside I asked him to pour the drinks while I changed. I didn't want to overdo it so I changed into a sort of "negligee" that was more of a hostess gown. The negligee was intended to let him know he could have it if he wanted to, but formal enough that I hoped I wasn't pushy. It covered me well enough that I didn't wear either panties or a bra in the hopes of getting Jerry back into bed with me where he belonged.

He smiled when he saw me and said, "Wow June. You look great!"

First, a dinner date, then the car door, and now, I look great. This has not happened for quite a while.

However the conversation went downhill from there, each of us struggling for something to say that would not be a reminder of last Saturday night. After almost a half hour of this Jerry said he would have to get going and got up to leave. I went to the door with him and was pleased to get a kiss, if only on the cheek. I'm sure there were tears in my eyes as he pulled away and we stood looking at each other. In spite of my promise to give him time, I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, my tongue desperately pushing into his mouth. After only the briefest hesitation he returned the kiss and we stood there passionately kissing each other. His hand slipped inside my negligee and found my breast. The nipple reacted instantly and became hard as a rock. I reached down to find Jerry's cock at least as hard. Somehow we moved to the sofa where I began to pull off his clothes. He opened my negligee and began sucking on one tit then moving to the other while I removed my gown altogether. With that done, I concentrated on pulling off his pants and underwear freeing his erect cock. Pushing him to a sitting position on the sofa, I knelt between his legs and took him into my mouth. I remember being torn, as I wanted to get him off and swallow all he would give me. I wanted to do everything I could think of that he had ever wanted me to do, to try to start to make up for the hurt and humiliation I had caused him, but I also wanted him to fuck me as soon as possible. The matter settled itself in the next few moments as, no matter what I tried to do, he was getting soft and, in moments, totally flaccid. I kept at it but he soon, gently but firmly, pushed me off.

"I'm sorry June. I really wanted to. I did." He said as his tears began to flow and in moments so did mine.

He dressed and left. His next call came on Saturday morning to let me know that he was moving from the hotel to an apartment near his office on the following Wednesday and that he would like to have his desk, one of our computers and more of his clothing and personal effects. I was terribly frightened and went to my continuing source of support, our friend Mary. I broke down and told her about how Jerry went soft even with me sucking him. I told her how afraid I was that I was not going to get him back. She was sympathetic and caring. It's hard to believe that only a short time ago I nearly hated her.

Jerry and I went out for dinner twice more in the next two weeks and went for a drive to the lake where we owned some property but the conversation was difficult and neither of us enjoyed the time together. We met incidentally two days later as I was having lunch at the mall. Mary and I were "shopping" but she had an appointment with the dentist who has his office in the mall. I was waiting for her at the coffee shop when Carl Tedley stopped to say "Hi." and basically to hit on me. He had heard Jerry had moved out and was trying, I'm sure, to get into my pants. He has quite a reputation for that sort of thing. Carl is good looking and in other circumstances I might have been interested but I love Jerry and I want him to forgive me and come back home and let me try to make up for all the hurt I caused him. I'm sure I made that clear to Carl. Unfortunately, while Carl was sitting at the table with me, Mary returned with Jerry whom she had just met at the dentist's office. They stopped at the entrance to the food court and it was painfully obvious that Jerry had changed his mind about joining us when he saw Carl. A fact Mary confirmed when she joined me moments later. I felt terrible.

I saw Jerry again the following Friday at the restaurant beside the supermarket we use. I had been shopping and as I passed by, I saw Jerry sitting at one of the tables. There was a woman with him but she had her back to me. Initially I felt I wanted to run and hide, but that's what Jerry did when he saw Carl and I, and he had jumped to the wrong conclusion. I decided not to do the same. I took a deep breath and went in, waved to Jerry as I approached the table and was overjoyed to see Jerry's cousin Ruth jump up to hug me and say "Hi." They asked me to join them for coffee, which I did, and when we left, they both kissed me goodbye.

The next call from Jerry came Sunday at about 11:30 in the morning. He apologized for the short notice and asked if he could drop over that afternoon. "Yes!" I told him. "Anytime! Come now if you want." He said there were some things he had to do but would be here about 2:00PM. For the next two hours I began to become fearful about what he would have to say. As nervous as I was, I realized that we could not go on like this indefinitely. I am sorry for what had happened and I wanted the chance to make it up to him but if he couldn't or wouldn't give me that chance, then best we both get on with our lives. Intellectually, I know I was right about that, but emotionally, the thought of Jerry making a life for himself with someone else was too much to bear.

Jerry:

June is the best thing that ever happened to me. She dated a lot of guys when we were in college and some after we graduated and went to work. I was pleased any time I was lucky to ask for a date soon enough that I got a "yes". I would have liked to make the arrangement permanent but June was very popular and didn't seem the type to settle down. After graduation we both ended up working for Securitech but after 4 years there I left to start my own business. I had dated June there too but, as at college, she was popular and I was only successful actually getting a date with her every now and then. It bothered me more than it should have when she went out with my buddies so I let that play into my decision to leave as well. I stayed in touch and one night we were out with her gang and she had asked me if I missed Securitech and, before I could let my inhibitions get in the way, I blurted out that the only thing I missed about it was seeing her every day. She was visibly surprised at my answer and even more visibly pleased and asked me why I didn't ask her out more often. I admitted that she seemed to enjoy things the way they were and I didn't want to spoil my chances by pushing things. I still remember when she answered, "I wish you would Jerry. I really wish you would."

It was terrific. We were an item right away and we married about 7 months later, both of us in our late 20's. When the business I started began to be very profitable, we treated ourselves to a home in a very up-scale neighborhood where we met Mary and Ralph. It was great. They were a little older than us but liked the same sorts of things and we got along great. They became our best friends. The only thing that was at all "out of sorts" was when Ralph approached me about possibly swapping about 8 or 9 months after we met. I know Ralph was attracted to June and Mary was a great person, fun to be with, with a great body to boot! But like I said, June is the best thing that ever happened to me and I wasn't about to take a chance on screwing that up so, as politely as I could and assuring Mary that in any other circumstance I'd do it, but no, thank you. I thought that was the end of it but not long after when June was back home for a cousin's funeral and Mary and Ralph had invited me for dinner, the two of them proposed a threesome leaving June out and avoiding me pressuring her in any way. Again, I emphasized that I really liked Ralph and I found Mary extremely attractive and sexy but again, no thank you.

Ralph and I play poker at our club twice a month but I have clients who are also friends and whose contract with me was the start of my success with my own company. They own a jewellery business and have a home alarm system because they often have valuable items at home. They travel periodically and to make them comfortable more than anything else, I check their system out when they're gone. Unfortunately it means that I have to leave poker early now and then but it was their contract that started me on the road to success and they are great people, so I do it. One Friday I left poker early, checked their place out and found the system flashing "open". I checked it out and finally found a window left open but no signs of entry, so I closed it, reset the alarm and went home. Just as I arrived home I saw someone come out of Ralph and Mary's place and as he was too short to be Ralph I was suspicious and started to go over and check. He waved and came over to my front door. It was Cleve, their brother-in-law. His wife died a while back. She was Mary's sister. Cleve and I talked for a few moments then he left and I went inside to find June sleeping. It was a disappointment when she turned me down when I pressed my hard on against her ass. The week before she had surprised me with an exceptionally exciting night of sex and I was hoping for an encore. I was certainly "up" for it. We had a pretty good sex life up to then but I seemed to be hoping for a little more and the very next day when I got home from the golf course it appeared that June was in to it too.

She was sexily dressed and, as she described it, was interested in some kinky games. This was looking like more of the same from last Friday night so I stripped and allowed her to tie me to a chair and, "have her way with me", expecting that, afterward, I would tie her and do the same. June looked so beautiful and so sexy and I thought I had died and gone to heaven.

Before the evening was over I found I was living. . . but. . . I was in Hell!

Once she had me securely tied she brought our neighbor Ralph into our bedroom where on the bed in front of me, in repayment for an affair they claimed Mary and I were having, my wife June sucked and fucked Ralph. At first I thought it may have had something to do with the swapping and the threesome offer that I didn't tell June about but that made no sense as Ralph was in on that offer. She claimed that I had been with Mary last night but I was at the White's and too late I remembered that I had had to reset their alarm and the computer would have clearly recorded that I was there because I have to use my own code. They claimed my clothes smelled of Mary's perfume and that her lipstick was on my underwear and even that I had new underwear I only wore for her. I knew none of it was true but they wouldn't listen and they kept at it. Under other circumstances it might have been erotic, but June was making it clear that she was enjoying it so much and inferring that Ralph was so much better at it than me and although I could no longer look at them, I could hear her cum a number of times. I became so desperate that I hoped it was all a nightmare and that I would wake and find all O.K. or that this was a joke and Mary was about to appear to complete a swap. But that was not what had happened and in spite of my protests, June called me a liar and announced that she would be doing Ralph some more and maybe even taking on some other men. The pain was almost unbearable. Then they left me tied, apparently to repeat the process in front of Mary. It occurred to me that my marriage was over.

They were gone a long time and through the heartbreak, I realized that this was going to be really bad. I loved June with all my heart. I struggled for a way to deal with this and could think only of revenge, but somewhere deep down I remember my Mom telling me that when your heart is broken like this you will recover in time and that what you will remember most is not the hurt, but how you handled it. You will either be embarrassed at how badly you did or, you will be consoled, by having maintained your dignity in spite of the pain.

I resolved to be as dignified as I could. Although I was angry and hurt at what they did, I decided that whatever I did, I was not going to rush into a plan for revenge or say or do anything to embarrass myself any more than they had already done.

I was shocked to hear June burst into our house shouting, "I'm sorry!" over and over. When she reached the bedroom she tore off the ropes continuing her apology as she did. Ralph came in right after her, also apologizing. Breathlessly she told me all she had seen and heard that had convinced her I was cheating. She was frantic and crying and it was hard to make out what she was saying but clear in my mind was the vision of her sucking and fucking Ralph on our bed and I could still hear what she had told me about how great Ralph was, then something clicked! June had snuck into their house and heard Mary fucking someone she thought was me.

"Cleve!" I said out loud. Ralph was surprised that I knew but it had been Cleve who was leaving late that night and who came over to speak to me from their place.

I wanted to cry but not in front of these people. I wanted to be dignified, so as calmly as I could I told June I was not staying and that I would call. Just before I left I lost some of my control and told Ralph to "fuck off" and that there was no need for him to leave as I was leaving and he could carry on but without me as the audience.

As soon as I was out of sight the sobs and tears came but at least it was not in front of them.

I had no where to go and just drove for a while until I realized that I was near the White's home and they were away. I let myself in and slept, on and off, on their sofa. The next day I called and said I would drop in to get some clothes. The two hours I spent there were almost as much hell as the night before had been but I stayed true to my vow to handle this with dignity and even kissed June on the cheek as I left. I booked into a hotel and spent many hours reviewing in my head what had happened. In trying to be thorough I wrote down what I knew; June had continued to say she loved me even when doing Ralph, Ralph and June both apologized admitting they had made a mistake, although wrong, there did appear to be evidence that it was me who was doing Mary, and most vivid of all, June seemed totally devastated once everything came out. At the bottom of the sheet I absentmindedly wrote, "I love June."

cageytee
cageytee
718 Followers