June Meets Dale

Story Info
A new Crossdresser meets with June for Kinky Bi-Sex.
1.6k words
4.29
46.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
june613
june613
15 Followers

I've been wearing Pantyhose for almost 30 years now, and I still have as strong a Fetish for them now, as I did back then.

About 17 years ago I started meeting other Pantyhose Crossdressers or Pantyhose Lovers for Kinky sex.

About 4 years ago I replied to a posting on Craig's List from someone looking for a Pantyhose Crossdressing partner.

We met in street clothes at the Hooter's near the mall, we both agreed to wear our Pantyhose under our clothes to the Hooters.

I had on a pair of Silk Reflections Pantyhose in Barely There, and a pair of Ultra Sheer Pantyhose in Little Color over those.

My new friend's name was Dave, he was about 38-40, tall, average build, and was rather handsome. He had on some really shiny Black Pantyhose.

We sat near the Waitress station, and flirted with the Waitresses, checking them out in their Pantyhose.

We started discussing our own preferences and Kinky ideas, as we continued to talk I learned that Dave was really into Pantyhose Encasement, and jerking off inside his Pantyhose.

He had never been with another Crossdresser before, but wanted to try it.

I explained to Dave that while I'm dressed in Pantyhose I love sucking cock, and being fucked.

Dave looked at me with surprise, and said he wasn't really looking to go that far, and he wasn't Gay, which I told him that we'd stop when he wanted.

Then Dave slid his foot out of his shoe and ran it up inside my pant leg, rubbing my double nylon leg, then he would thrust it into my crotch and rub my cock to hardness.

After a few beers of this, we decided to get a room across the street and get to know each other a little better.

I brought my bag of Lingerie and Shoes with me, and went and changed into a slip and some 5" Sling-back Open Toe Pumps.

Dave stripped down to just his Black Sheer to Waist Pantyhose. He had a huge cock, and it was straining against his Pantyhose.

I ripped Dave's Pantyhose and let his cock spring out, I went to grab his cock to start stroking it and Dave jumped a little, and started to explain he wasn't Gay.

I apologized, and said it was okay, and told him to sit on the edge of the bed.

I then pulled out a few more pairs of Pantyhose out of my bag, and proceeded to encase Dave with them.

I had him sit up on the bed, and I put a pair of Black Sheer to Waist Pantyhose over his arms, I could see he was getting really turned on as he was dripping precum already.

I ripped the crotch area out and fit the Pantyhose over his head and down his torso. I pulled the hose up his arms to make them smooth, bunching them under his arms.

I then fit a larger pair of Black Control Top Pantyhose over his legs, and then I had him stand up, put his arms at his sides while I pulled the Pantyhose the rest of the way up to around his Sternum, trapping his arms inside.

I finished this off with a Pantyhose Gag in his mouth, and a Pantyhose Mask to cover his face.

I laid him down on the bed, and then put a Stocking over my hand and went straight to rubbing his crotch. I also slid against him with my silky black slip while rubbing my nylon encased legs against his.

Gay or not, I could tell he was loving this by the way he was moaning and bucking against my hand.

The crotch area of his Pantyhose was getting wet from his precum and I knew he was needing release.

I removed the stocking from my hand, I reached under Dave's Outer Pantyhose, and I then sheathed his cock inside the stocking.

Dave started to protest, but I held him down with one arm, and started stroking him with my other hand.

I started to notice more precum on the stocking, so I stroked him faster, yeah this was exactly what he liked.

Dave was now trying to fuck my fist.

I started talking dirty to him, telling him NOT to shoot that thick load inside the stocking, and if he did I was going to make him lick every drop of cum out of that stocking.

He started fucking my fist even faster, I then pulled the stocking off, and slid my mouth over his Pantyhose encased cock instead, sucking and stroking with a fury.

Dave tried to yell, and get up, but I had him held down and bound and gagged with the Pantyhose really well.

Between my Skillful Mouth, and Hand, plus the fact he was helpless, Dave just unloaded what seemed like a quart of Hot, Thick, and Sweet Cum into my mouth and his Pantyhose.

I continued to suck on Dave's cock through his Pantyhose, getting every last drop of Cum out of it.

I then let Dave go, and he tried to get up, but he couldn't get his balance, he looked like a Turtle on his back, and I could see he was freaking out.

I started stroking his cock again, and tried to calm him down a little by gently sucking on his cock, once he got semi hard, I move back and took his cock inbetween my stocking feet.

I love giving stocking foot jobs, especially to reluctant guys.

After a few minutes Dave calmed down, and was starting to enjoy the footjob. He was rock hard again, and I needed that huge cock inside of me.

So I hopped off of the bed, and I reached into my bag, pulled out a string of condoms, a bottle of lube, and 2 beaded anal vibrators.

I don't believe Dave expected what was coming next.

After I prepared the vibrators with condoms and lube, I rolled my outer pair of Pantyhose down, and ripped the back of the bottom pair, I then turned the vibe all the way up, and slid it in to the hilt, once I was happy with the position, I rolled the outer pair back up, and tight.

Dave's eyes were bugging under that Stocking mask, I could hear him trying to protest as I rolled him over on his stomach.

I carefully ripped the top pair of Pantyhose, so I could fit the vib inside of Dave without having to roll down his Pantyhose, as it would free his arms.

He tried to fight and squirm, but I was patient, and I found his bunghole, I slowly worked the head of the vib in and out, and after a few minutes, I sent it balls deep, he struggled and tried to scream, but the gag muffled most of it.

I reached into my bag and grabbed some duct tape, and taped the vib in place inside of Dave's virgin ass.

I continued to push the vib back inside of Dave while I rubbed all over his Pantyhose encased body.

After a few minutes, I then rolled Dave over, and was surprised to see his cock looked even larger than before.

I ripped open the top pair of Pantyhose, and started stroking his cock for a few minutes. Then I sucked the head, and licked up and down the shaft as well, while I stroked the inside of his Pantyhosed thighs.

I think Dave was getting into this, as he was no longer fighting or protesting, but instead was trying to fuck my mouth.

So I reached back, grabbed another condom, rolled over his cock, lubed him up, removed my vib, and mounted him reverse cowgirl style.

He was huge, I slid almost all of him inside of me on the first try. Once I got loosened up, I slid my stockinged feet up and down his thighs.

He was meet my thrusts with force now, so I knew he was ready to fuck me.

I leaned forward and dismounted, now on all fours in front of him, I reached back, and rolled his Pantyhose down to free his arms.

Dave then jumped up, and without missing a beat, found my hole, firmly grabbed my hips, and then thrusted his cock deep inside of me.

He then pushed me forward, down onto the bed, and buried himself inside of me.

He felt so big inside of me like that, it was incredible.

He humped me for a couple of minutes, when all the way in, he would start grinding inside of me, just filling me up.

I told him how much I loved being fucked hard like this, and I wanted him to make me his Pantyhose bitch.

Dave was eager to please, he got me back up on all fours, and while pounding my ass, he reached around into my Pantyhose to jerk me off.

He continued to pound away while milking me, for a few minutes and then I shot my load into my Pantyhose, and then Dave shot his load while buried inside of me.

We laid in a heap for a while with Dave still inside of me. I fell asleep as soon as Dave pulled out of me, when I woke up, Dave had already showered and gone home to his family.

I peeled my cum filled Pantyhose off, and jerked off into them thinking about being Dave's Pantyhose bitch.

He called me the next day to say thanks, and to set up our next meeting, and we still see each other to this day.

june613
june613
15 Followers