June's Monthly Threesome

Story Info
Mike, Eric and Tracy learn more.
3k words
4.18
63.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we're lying in bed Tracy turns to me and asks if I was in the mood for another day of wild sex with Eric and of course I always am. As we're talking about it and getting hornier by the minute she asks me if I would fuck her somewhat virgin ass while she fucked her pussy with her vibrator and of course the answer was yes. What a night this will be as well as a big day tomorrow!

I wake up, late, and find that Tracy is up and moving already and the coffee smells good. I get a cup and go to the garage and find her there, smoking a cigarette with nothing but lace under ware on! She's ready. I ask if she talked to Eric and her reply was "he should be here anytime". With that my dick gets hard as well as her sitting there in nothing but under ware. I listen to her tell me how horny she is and that she wants the three of us to just let go and do it all. I think about that for a minute and wonder to myself "what haven't we tried?" As my mind becomes more awake I realize that she means with me and Eric. While I'm not gay I will say and I have said that I would suck him and maybe his balls but that is about all and I meant it. I think that is what she wants, us to suck each other, the thoughts are getting me harder if that is possible as I ponder all of this.

As I walk into the house I find that Eric has just arrived and Tracy is flaunting all that GOD gave her for us. I see that Eric himself is hard and wanting this day too as much as we do. Tracy and I have great sex together but these threesomes with Eric have made what we have better and of course he doesn't mind a bit, I mean what man would mind being able to help himself to a beautiful woman.

As Eric is undressing Tracy tells us that she wants us all to just let go and have wild and fun sex, no holding out, no worries, no judging, just sex with three good friends and Eric smiles and gives a "no problem".

With everyone standing naked my lovely wife drops to her knees and pulls on our manhood gently to bring us to her and to her we went eagerly. I watched as she took Eric's dick into her soft warm mouth slowly disappearing from sight and what a sight it is. She is an expert in making a man feel real good. I watch her suck him while stroking mine knowing that it won't take long and I'll be leaking. Watching her suck and fuck is a huge turn on for me. I've told her before that watching her suck a dick makes it look very appealing and appetizing and now is no different. She works him good, she always sucks a good dick and I always love watching. Moans of pleasure are made by Eric and Tracy as they are both getting what they want and so am I as I continue to watch the erotic sight in front of me, her eyes making contact with his every so often; it's like icing on the cake.

The slow strokes I've been making on my own manhood while watching the erotic and exquisite sight before me have put icing on my cake so to speak and she sees this and wants it. Her lips are forming a perfect fit and seal around his dick as she slowly pulls it out of her hungry and beautiful mouth while looking up at him, then me. As the head of his dick is at her lips she opens wide allowing the head of his dick to rest on her soft pink tongue and what a sight that is! I feel myself release yet more of my seed as she continues to stare at me with his dick resting in her open mouth.

Still locked onto me she moves to my dick, dripping with semen. I watch her take mine into her very hot and soft mouth, sucking every drop of juice off of it. She looks so hot when she is sucking dick and the feel and sight of it is increasing the build up as I feel myself spurt my love into her mouth and she eagerly takes it. I watch as she takes it all, the feel is too much, I want to pump her mouth. She pulls back some as I feel her hands grab my ass and pull me into her; she wants me to fuck her mouth! I give her what she wants without hesitation as she moves to her feet and spreads her legs, the entire time never losing her grip on my dick. She wants Eric's dick in her pussy.

Eric seeing the sight of her beautiful pussy wastes no time and kneels down to position himself and I watch as he slowly buries his dick into her. She likes it in this position and Eric does too as he starts to pound her hard, each stroke pushing my dick into her soft and hungry mouth. Her moans are more pronounced and louder now as she is getting everything she wants. The sight of Eric pounding against her ass and her mouth devouring my dick is going to be the ultimate and quick end to my hard dick. I feel it building up hard and fast inside and Tracy shows every sign of wanting every drop of what I have to offer.

Eric and I have got the rhythm down now as I take in all the sights before me. My lovely wife being fucked good from both ends and all of us thoroughly loving it. She looks up to me knowing I'm ready to go and wanting it, wanting it from both ends that is. From my point of view she will get it too as I feel it ready to explode.

Eric's assault on her pussy must be a good one as she herself climax's making her pussy hotter and wetter for Eric. It's then that Eric's pace has increased and I watch as he makes one last attack on her pussy, burying his dick deep inside her and shoots his seed into her. This is all I needed as I do the same and bury my dick into my mouth and shoot my seed into her, warming her belly and she is taking everything we have to offer her.

With my balls empty and sore I pull out of her mouth as she looks up at me with a big smile wanting a kiss and I gladly give her what she asks. I break our kiss as I notice Eric is ready to pull out of her and I want to watch! With both of them pretty exhausted I watch Eric pull his shiny wet dick out of Tracy's full pussy and both look so good and delectable right now. I move to her pussy as he sits on the edge of the couch in front of Tracy and I start to lick her dripping wet pussy. The taste of her with him mixed is good as I bury my tongue in her and she gasps with pleasure. I suck and lick her pussy like I've never before, it feels and tastes good and I want it. She must have wanted a taste too as she takes Eric's wet dick into her mouth and sucks and licks it for all she can. She tastes so good and I want more and so do Tracy and Eric from the looks it. Tracy is sucking his dick good while Eric is fondling her beautiful breasts and I'm eating her pussy.

With a hard on already I have her sit on the ottoman and Eric is at her side so that he can fuck her wonderful mouth while I fuck her already worked over pussy and try to give her a good fucking myself. I'm watching her on her back, legs spread with invitation at her sucking Eric's dick and watching him getting harder by the minute. She has her gorgeous hand wrapped around the base of his dick and her mouth working the rest and she looks so damn good like this.

I bury my dick in her and start to pump her wet pussy as she starts her moans again. She pulls Eric's dick from her mouth, looks at me and asks me if I like watching her suck his dick and I tell her how much I do. What happens next took me by surprise but also turned me on. She looked right at me "I'm going to make you real happy then, I'm going to suck and fuck both of you all I can today ". With that she took his dick back into her mouth and started her masterful work as I pounded her pussy even harder now. I love it when she talks dirty and to talk dirty while watching her suck and fuck is the ultimate.

She makes it look so delectable, there is no denying it as I watch her suck him with enthusiasm and hunger while I pound her pussy for all I can. She really getting into it all as she pulls his dick out of her mouth and looks to me "fuck me, I want you to fuck me hard, pound my pussy, tear it up" and I don't hesitate to grant her wish. As I do she looks at Eric's dick then moves to his balls, taking them in one at a time and working them over. I watch with enthusiasm and lust, her suck his balls while his dick is in her hand and I am punishing her pussy.

I continue to fuck my wife while I watch her tits bounce and her suck our friend's dick and balls and that is just what she does. She is so good at that. Her tits bouncing, sucking on a dick is so erotic I hear myself telling her so. Watching his dick sliding in and out of her voluptuous lips, her eyes closed enjoying everything that is happening and giving him one good blowjob. She pauses every once in a while to look at me with his dick at her mouth knowing I'm loving it as much as her and probably more. I see her lips and the head of his dick shiny and slick from his precum which she loves so much.

All that is going on is so intoxicating and so damn sexy and erotic. I feel that familiar feeling as I bury my dick deep into my wife's pussy and explode with a pleasure into her hot pussy and she begs me to give it to her as I feel her feet pushing me into her locking me in. I look into her eyes, her hand still on Eric's dick and lean down and kiss her and she responds the same. As I pull out of her she looks at us both with exhaustion but still hungry for more. We decide to take a break and continue after a rest.

With the three of us sitting naked in the garage smoking a cigarette I change the channel to our porn and as luck would have it there is a MMF threesome on it. As were watching it I come to the decision that it is good but what we have is much better. I notice Eric has a hand on his dick and my wife has a finger on her clit. I smile at the two and tell them to help themselves to each other if they want I won't stop them. I no sooner had the words out of my mouth and Eric got up and headed inside and Tracy was right behind him. I sat out there and watched about another five minutes of the porn channel and headed in myself. What I find when inside was totally erotic and a turn on.

I head into the family room and right there on the floor they lay. She's on top and they are in a 69 position and going to town. Eric has his face deep into her pussy eating our cum and her pussy with everything he has while my wife is suck and stroking him good. As I watch I start stroking my own dick and feel it leaking already. I watch my wife with one hand fondling his balls while the other is stroking him and her warm, soft mouth is sucking him good. Eric still has his mouth firmly on her mound and tonguing and sucking her pussy. I see her look up and see me standing there stroking myself.

After quite some time of watching the two of them go at this and my own cock leaking profusely she looks at me and tells me to give her her reward. I move to her and drop to my knees and feed her my cock and she wastes no time sucking every drop out of me she can get. I start to pump her mouth while watching her and watching Eric still buried in her pussy. He has told me he loves to eat her pussy and I guess he meant it. She sure isn't complaining and neither are he and I.

She pulls off of me after a good ten minutes and looks at me "one of you fuck me, fuck me now please". Eric made no effort to move so I moved in behind her and decided to go for it. I straddled her ass and slide my hard dick right in her and start to fuck her with Eric still under her. He watched for many minutes and then I felt it. He started licking her clit while I was fucking her and I felt his tongue on my shaft every now and then. It felt strange but good I must admit and Tracy is loving it from the sounds coming from her. She stops her assault on his dick long enough to say "that feels good, fuck me and lick me, don't stop" and then filled her mouth with his dick again. She loves to suck and she is good at it, she loves to fuck and she is good at that also. She has no problem making us feel good and I believe we are making her feel just as good.

Eric's tongue after some time is finding its way to my shaft more and more as I continue to pound my wife's pussy while she sucks his balls and dick. We had been carrying on like this for a good 20 minutes when it happened; I felt a mouth sucking my balls! I stopped my furious pounding on my wife's pussy for a moment not sure what to do or what I was feeling. What I was feeling was great but awkward and I made no attempt to stop it much to my surprise. He continued for a moment more then returned to Tracy's clit and I returned to my attempt to tear up her pussy. She's getting ready to explode; I feel it as well as hear it in her moans.

Eric is still on her clit, licking and sucking, running it along my shaft once in a while when she lets it go. Her cum gushes out and Eric is there to drink it up while I take very slow strokes on her pussy to let her recover. Her sighs tell me it was a good one. As she seems to be back in control I pick up my pace on her as I too am near climax and Eric is still down there on her clit and my shaft with regularity, she is back to sucking him. It's more than I can take now as I let my own orgasm go and fill her with my juices. As I am shooting my load of cum into her I feel Eric once again on my balls and this intensifies everything. "Oh my GOD, I feel your cum hitting me inside" is what I heard next as my body emptied my balls of everything with extreme velocity. It was an orgasm like I've never felt; it hurt in a good way and drained me at the same time. As my dick lay somewhat soft in my wife's pussy twitching I pull slowly out of her, the head of my dick a little sensitive. As I'm pulling out I feel Eric's mouth release my balls and work up my shaft as I pull out licking the juices off of me. Then I felt his mouth take me in and clean me off and I felt that strange, awkward but good feeling again and again I made no attempt to stop it as my wife was moving to turn around and watch herself.

As I did pull from him that's when I heard her, "fuck me Eric, fuck my pussy and give me your cum". I looked over and she's lying on the floor, legs spread waiting to be fucked and Eric quickly did as she asked and rammed his dick into her. I watched as they fucked and kissed like there was no tomorrow. He was fucking her good and hard and she was begging for it, "oh yes fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me" were the majority of the words coming out of her and it turned me on more if that is possible. The sight was wonderful, her feet up and toes curled from the pleasure as they fucked each other silly. They were carrying on like this for some 15 minutes when he could no longer hold out and sprayed his load of love potion into her and she used those cute feet of hers to pull him into her as much as she could. I sat looking at his dick plugged into my wife's pussy, twitching as mine did.

With everyone exhausted we grabbed a drink and decided to head for another cigarette. I think we'll need a little more time to recuperate this time, time which we have very little of but maybe enough for one more round. We'll see.