Jungle Ecstasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Steamy Passion between a hung 19yr old and a 31yr old widow.
8.7k words
4.47
64k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Onitsha (East of the Niger River) - January, 1896

Katherine woke up to the thump, thump sound of metal striking wood. She stretched and smiled. Chidebem had kept his word as he usually did. He had promised to start cutting the tree early this morning, so that he could finish before breakfast...

The sound of the machete striking the tree had stopped for a while, and then resumed with more vigor. Suddenly, Katherine felt an irresistible urge to see Chidebem at work. She had a vague idea at the back of her mind that she wanted to see his beautiful graceful form at work, and rose from the bed. She looked through the slats of the woodwork towards the direction of the sound; and sure enough, he was there, his right arm rising and falling steadily in a graceful arc as he swung his heavy machete repeatedly against the tree. His torso was covered with sweat, and it glistened in the post-dawn light, even at this distance.

She watched him work, her eager eyes feasting on his body and its movements. The broad shoulders, wide back and slim hips, the compact and tight buttocks, molded closely by his tight-fitting shorts. Then, as he turned to focus on another side of the tree, her eyes narrowed and she sucked in her breath as she gazed at his front. The compact, well-developed chest muscles, the flat, ribbed abdomen, the muscled thighs. His shorts had become damp with his sweat and hugged his crotch very closely. Katherine blinked and stared at the bulge there, her mouth slightly open. He cut such a breathtakingly masculine figure that she could not draw her gaze away. Therefore, she stood and stared at him, her mouth slightly open, her eyes narrowed with the intensity of her gaze.

Slowly, she felt a soft delicious languor steal over her, a feeling of weakness and being boneless that had her clutching at the window frame. Her breathing had deepened as her heartbeat quickened. Despite the coolness of the early morning harmattan air, her body felt damp. It was as if she was coming down with a fever and she felt a trickle of sweat run down the valley between her breasts.

She pressed her dress between her breasts to soak away the sweat and gasped. Her breasts felt ultra sensitive and her nipples were turgid. The rub of her nightdress across her nipples had sent a frisson of excitement through her body and she felt her secret places liquefying.

She knew that she ought to leave the window but she could not. Some elemental force kept her rooted there, staring at the boy cutting the tree. Then she heard Nana's voice calling out a greeting to Chidebem and the spell she seemed to be under was broken. She felt her legs trembling as she stumbled back to the bed. She tried in vain to control the trembling of her body, her shallow breathing, the pounding of her heart.

Then like someone sleepwalking, she sat up and unbuttoned the front of her nightdress. Her breasts were flushed and crimson in color. Her nipples were turgid and looked very big as she stared down at them. Slowly, she lifted her hands and cupped the underside of her breasts gently, feeling their weight. They felt heavier than usual and the feel of her palms on her damp, sensitized flesh made her heart beat even faster. She squeezed her breasts and gasped at the pleasure she felt.

An involuntary cry escaped her as she took her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Her nipples felt so big, but they got even bigger and harder as she rolled them between her fingers. Soon, her legs began to move restlessly on the bed, as the sensations created by the rolling of her nipples pooled between them. She had become very moist down there and felt the moisture seeping down to the crack of her anus. She crossed her legs together and squeezed, moaning at the hazy pleasure the action gave her. She felt her legs trembling as she squeezed harder, her moans getting louder. The pressure on her breasts had increased as she squeezed, her nipples pressed almost painfully between her fingers.

The sensations coursing through her body increased until she felt an almost frantic need for release. She lifted her buttocks off the bed as she hurriedly pulled her dress up to her waist. Her fingers snaked through the lush bush of hair at her pubis and she gasped as it touched her moist nether lips. She cried out as her middle finger flicked across her engorged clitoris, feeling a thousand sparks of fire ignite her womanhood. She slipped two fingers into her vagina and moaned at the feel. Then she thrust them in and out vigorously as her thumb rubbed a terrible heat into her clitoris. A heat that threatened to overwhelm her soon with its intensity.

Her right hand and its fingers squeezed and pressed her breasts and nipples, while her left hand worked furiously at her lower body. Her hand moved rapidly from one breast to the other as the sensations washing over her increased in intensity. The sound of her moans and the squelching sound made by the fingers in her wet womanhood filled the room as her scent filled her nostrils.

Her pleasured cries got louder as she reached the crescendo. Then, all too soon, she was seized by powerful spasms as her orgasm roared through her. The feelings were overwhelming as they rippled through her again and again; and she had no control over the involuntary sobbing cries that echoed her intense release.

She was lying back on the bed, panting and struggling to recover her breath, when she heard an urgent knock on her bedroom door. For a moment she was still, completely disoriented. Then she jerked up as if touched by a hot iron, hastily rearranging her dress. She was unable to find her voice before she heard William's concerned tones.

"Kathy, are you alright? I heard you crying out."

"Yes...I am. I...I had a bad dream...I guess, but I'm alright, really..." Her voice sounded shaky even to her own ears, but then that was to be expected from someone who had just woken up from a nightmare. She felt like someone dragged back forcefully from a distant place in space.

"Are you sure? Do you need any help?" His voice was still concerned.

"No... I'm fine, really. But...what kind of help are you talking about? To hold me and tell me that it was just a dream?" she asked with an unsteady laugh, trying for a light, bantering tone of voice.

"Like I used to do when you were little? Nay, I think not." His own laughter was rich with amusement. "I just wanted to make sure you're alright." There was a brief pause, and then he continued, "I want to take John fishing. We normally have better luck earlier in the morning, like now. We'll be back before breakfast."

CHIDEBEM sat between two thick branches of the big mango tree-his favorite hideaway-reading a book. The tree was by the river and he loved to sit on this comfortable branch and read, or just let his mind roam widely with thoughts. The fresh scent of the air, the steady rhythm of the flowing water, the cool breeze on his face, and the melodious chirping of the wild birds, all combined to lift his spirit and sooth his soul. Many a troubled thought had been eased away by sitting atop this branch.

As his mind drifted to some pleasant reverie, he heard Katherine scream. He sat up quickly, searching for her location. He could not see her from where he was, but he could guess at the general direction the scream had come from. He closed and placed the book carefully where the branch met the trunk of the tree, then looked towards the ground, preparing to climb down quickly. Then he heard the cry again, louder this time and full of fear. John! Though he could not see them, he felt the cold hands of fear clutch at his heart. Katherine must be screaming that way because John was in danger!

He abandoned the thought of climbing down the tree and crawled quickly towards the edge of the thick branch instead. He hung in the air for a moment, suspended by his two hands gripped around the tree branch. Then he leapt forward and downward, landing in the river with a loud splash. He landed in shallow water; and in moments, was scrambling up the riverbank. Then he was racing fast in the direction of the screams, as a third cry rent the air.

He rounded a corner of bushes and there they were. John was running towards him with Katherine in pursuit, calling out to him anxiously. He heard John's laughter and saw him waving something long and slender in his hand. A snake! His heart skipped a beat and he accelerated as he dashed towards the little boy. Then he broke his run and fell down on his knees, overtaken by mirth. Ak'ege!

"See, Chidebem, see! A snake. I caught a long snake." His voice was breathless and high-pitched with glee as he waved about the poor dazed snake.

Chidebem reached out and John placed the reptile in his hand. He placed it gently on the ground, facing it away as Katherine reached them. She pulled John by his ear and paddled his little bottom with her open palm.

"Why did you do that? Don't you know those things can bite and that their bite can kill? What's wrong with you? You can't play with those things! You can't play with everything!"

Chidebem had never seen Katherine so angry before, but he understood its cause.

"But...but I saw Chidebem do it. Isn't that so, Chidebem? I saw him, and the snake didn't bite him." John was rubbing his ear and bottom. Both ends obviously hurt, but the excitement of his latest prank clearly overshadowed the pain. Despite the frown on his face, there was a definite sparkle in his eyes.

"Is it true that he has seen you hold snakes like that?" Katherine fixed angry eyes on Chidebem's kneeling form.

"I think he saw me do it once, but I didn't know that he saw me. I would have told him not to do that if I knew. I removed the snake so that it won't frighten you. It was moving close to the mat where you were sleeping under a tree." The smile he gave her was sheepish, as John gave her an 'I told you so' look.

"Is that so? When was that?" An anxious look had come into her eyes at the thought of one of those hateful reptiles coming close to her. And she did not even know!

"That was the day after we brought back those twins. The snake was not a bad one. It was just like this one. It's called ak'ege and it doesn't bite." Chidebem tried to reassure her, and then glanced at the light green snake that was beginning to wriggle its slim body slowly. It was coming out of the daze John's actions had caused it.

"Then you have to make him understand that he mustn't do that again. Other snakes are not as harmless as this one. You have to do it because he listens to you more than he does me." Katherine's frustration was obvious as she tried for the most censorious tone of voice she could muster. She glanced at the wriggling reptile and shivered.

"I'll tell him, don't worry about it", Chidebem reassured her, rising to his feet.

He heard Katherine suck in her breath and looked sharply at her. Her eyes were fixed on his crotch, with an intent expression on her face. He looked down on himself automatically and felt a wave of deep shame wash over him. He saw clearly, the bold outline of his outsized manhood through his wet and tight-fitting shorts. Its size was a source of embarrassment he struggled to deal with constantly, and now...

He looked at her shamefacedly, wondering if she was disgusted with the big swell at his crotch. He found her staring at him in that same intent manner, a strange expression in her suddenly darkened blue eyes. Katherine looked up at him and their gaze held for a long moment, then they both looked away self-consciously.

The air was thick with a tension Chidebem could not understand, but which Katherine understood only too well. The boy looked mortified, and clearly, he could not wait to bolt away. She could not stop herself from taking another peek at that large swell, though, sensing the nervous boy tense as she did so. It seems even bigger, she thought, her heartbeat quickening, and the blood seeming to thicken and flow faster in her veins.

"Look! The snake is moving away!" John's excited call broke the sensual spell.

They both looked and saw the little green snake moving slowly away from them, towards a clump of bushes close to where they stood. Katherine reached out and grabbed John's left arm as he made to go after the snake.

"Stop it, you willful boy! I just told you not to do that. Take him and talk to him, please." She pushed him towards Chidebem, studiously avoiding his eyes.

Chidebem did likewise, looking towards the ground as he silently took John's hand. With a distracted expression on his face, he turned and started towards the river, the little boy in tow.

Katherine watched them go, her eyes fixed on his compact, well-shaped buttocks, shown off by the snug fit of his wet shorts. The sight of the movement of the tightly bunched muscles turned her insides to liquid. She shook her head, a dazed expression on her face. The hunger she felt was startling. She turned and walked slowly towards her picnic mat. Her legs trembled slightly, her heart pounded in her chest, and her mind and body were in turmoil.

Chidebem had difficulties sleeping that night. He kept thinking of what happened earlier that day. After supper, he did not go to the office for his usual study with Katherine, staying back in his room instead. He did not even go to see the twins! That made him sad, but he could not bring himself to face Katherine yet. He felt too ashamed to do so, worried greatly about that part of his body.

He knew that it was bigger than that of most people. Even when he was much younger, it had always drawn the attention of other boys. When he went to swim with his mates, they would tease him mercilessly, saying that the meat there would do to make a pot of soup! It was much bigger than theirs were. It was even bigger than that of most grown men at the river by the time he was fifteen seasons old!

Since he stopped running around naked, it had been all right mostly, but there were times, like today, when the stupid thing still embarrassed him. And before Madam Katherine too! That beautiful and wonderful woman. He had come to like her so much that he would do almost anything to please her. Her presence on the day he had wrestled with Ejidike had been a big boost and motivation for him to win. He also had the courage to do what he did concerning those twin babies because he knew that it would please her.

Now this... this cursed thing would make her see him as an abnormal person. Chidebem could not bear the thought of her disliking him because of the cursed appendage. He just could not. He tried to console himself with the thought that he was not sure he had seen disgust on her face when she had stared at him so intently earlier. His last thought before he finally drifted off to sleep was that, instead of having Katherine dislike him because of his penis, he would cut off the disgusting thing!

Katherine luxuriated in the delicious feel of the warm water in the bathtub. The chill of the harmattan night made the water feel so good on her skin. She was soaking her body in the warm water in the hope that it would lure her to sleep.

It was quite late and very quiet. Besides the sound of insects and the distant sounds of a few daring night birds, it was graveyard silent outside. The harmattan cold made sure of that. Even the constabulary guards must be hurdled up in the sheds built for the cold of the harmattan nights. She could see the faint light cast by the full moon through the slits in the window of the bathing room. Though the light was weak, it was enough to show the steam rising from the bathtub, for she was in the dark. She preferred the darkness because she thought she was better off without light.

Soon, though, she realized that her assumption was wrong. The silence and the darkness pressed in on her, making her feel as if she was all alone in the world. And there was no escape from the thoughts harassing her mind. The same thoughts that had kept her awake and compelled her to boil water and soak in the bathtub. Thoughts of the disturbing incident earlier in the day.

Katherine was through with denying the attraction Chidebem had for her. What she was concerned about now was what to do about it. The whole thing was ridiculous and had to stop. He did not come this evening for their study and she did not see him at the schoolhouse-both regular activities for him-and she knew why. Who would blame him for avoiding her? Which boy his age would be comfortable with being ogled that way by a grown woman like herself?

She laughed softly at the thought of her wicked imaginings while relaxing on her picnic mat after that incident. Whoever heard of an illicit affair between a nineteen-year-old boy and a thirty-one year old woman? Especially when the boy was a Negro, and the woman, a white woman.

She ought to be ashamed of herself, really. She knew that, and she had been telling herself that. Even her attempt to rationalize that this mad yearning was caused by the absence of a man in her life for quite a while now did not wash. It was a lame excuse. But then, all these self-admonitions had not diminished the urge or stemmed its tide. Rather, it had kept getting stronger every day, made worse by the fact that, though the person in question was so young, he had such a masculine aura and appeal that very few fully grown men possessed.

Then there was the incident earlier today. How could she curb this gnawing hunger after that? Even now, she could feel her heartbeat quicken at the thought of that heavy bulge. That large swell at his crotch. Was that all him? How can it be that large when he was still so young? And he was not even aroused yet! How then will it be when it is turgid? She had tried to imagine it, but could not. It was beyond anything she had ever experienced or even imagined before!

Her mind in a sensual turmoil, Katherine half-consciously began to touch herself, compelled by a force too elemental to deny. First, her belly and thighs, then her swollen breasts and turgid nipples. Finally, her questing fingers arrived at the seat of her hunger. Gently, she stroked the lush matted growth of hair at her crotch, before plunging into her sensitized cauldron of release.

She had vowed never to do this again after the morning she watched Chidebem cutting the tree, but that resolve melted away in the face of her hunger. At least, this would provide release and relief, even if for just a while. Besides, she could stop this now as well as she could stop a brewed-up storm from breaking.

She closed her eyes and opened her mouth in a continuous and ever rising moan as the whirling vortex of sensations surged through her. At the height of her sensual flight, her whole body convulsed and she cried out-a loud animal cry, like a call to the silent African night. An invitation to the African moon to bear witness to the fevered madness caused by the wildness beneath.

And all the while, as the uncontrollable feelings coursed through her, fixed firmly in her mind's eye was an image of that arousing large bulge.

KATHERINE sighed as she got up from the table at the office wing of the house. She was thirsty and needed a drink. She giggled as she went, unsure of what had caused the dryness in her throat-the dry harmattan air or the naughty and exciting journal she was reading. It was late afternoon and John was having his siesta. Through the window, she saw that the weak sun had started to fall and was amazed at the passage of time since she started to read that dirty journal. She was so engrossed in it.

She laughed-an earthy, deep-throated, feminine sound full of allure. To think that she would stumble upon 'The Pearl' here in Africa! And in her conservative brother's small library!