Jungle Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers

There was no sexual invitation in her voice, no deliberate seduction, just honest admiration. And that was what made it so darned sexy. He hadn't even been thinking about sex. Or her soft skin. Or her small, perfect breasts. Or her black, silky hair. Now his body was reacting to her voice. Or her words. Need punched him in the gut and hardened his shaft like a rock. He was mad at her. With himself. With his lack of control. Now he had a hard-on and a sick woman in his bed. And damn it all, if had to endure it, she could just look at it.

She smiled innocently.

"Are you going to stare at me all night?"

"It just that you are beautiful man. If I die tonight, I take you as last picture."

She stared at him as he stalked over to her and pressed his palm to her burning forehead. "You have a fever."

He was standing right beside the bed, his groin level with her eyes. Mai Li thought him extraordinary. She floated in a dreamy haze, where nothing seemed very real. Except for Daniel and his magnificent body. She reached out to touch him, not believing he could be anything but a dream.

Her fingertips brushed the crest of his manhood and nearly sent him flying. Her touch was feather-light, barely there, but he felt it throughout his entire body.

"You are real." She sounded awed and her breath was warm along his shaft, tightening every muscle in his body. Her fingers trailed over his heavy erection, slid across his sac and down his thigh and the feeling was unlike anything he'd ever experienced, even with professional prostitutes.

"I have to bring that fever down."

Mai Li gave a small laugh. "Then you put clothes on. I do not think anything else will help."

"Do you even know what you are saying?"

"I do not know. Should I lie?"

"Do you always tell the truth?"

"Of course. I prefer truth. I sorry if I make you uncomfortable. You seem...relaxed without clothes." Her gaze drifted over his chest, dropped lower to inspect his flat stomach, the hair around his thick shaft, and moved over the strong columns of his thighs. "I feel strange."

She sounded lost, vulnerable. His belly did another somersault. He wiped her face with a damp cloth. "I don't care if you want to look at me. It's flattering that a woman like you admiring me."

"A woman like me?"

"A sick, Vietnamese woman." He peeled back the cover. "Mai Li," he said her name softly. "I'm going to take off your top. I'm not trying to make a pass at you, I'm trying to cool your body down."

"You look worried."

"I am. You are very sick. I don't have a lot of medicine with me." He took off the scrap of clothing. Her small breasts beckoned to him, the call much stronger than he expected. Touching her felt right. He dipped the cloth in the water and bathed her hot skin, trying to be impersonal when nothing about touching her seemed impersonal.

"My leg hurts." She tried to reach down to touch the wound, but Daniel caught her hand.

"That will not help, try and think of something else." He needed to think of something else. The cold water turned her nipples into hard, inviting peaks. She flung her hand out so that her fingertips rested on his bare thigh.

She was burning up with fever. Her body was so hot to his touch he was beginning to feel like he was going to loose her. He bathed the back of her neck, her shoulders, her breasts, her belly, and lower into her sex, dragging the cool cloth through her hot flesh. The wind cooled the room but her body was flushed a bright red. Her leg was a mess, swollen and infected, blood oozing from the wound. His stomach lurched.

"Mai Li." He said her name in despair. Her palm was burning his thigh where it rested.

"You are afraid for me."

"Yes," he answered honestly. "Try and sleep."

Mai Li floated somewhere between sleep and consciousness. She didn't know where she was, or if she was dreaming. The place she was in looked strange. She tried to move, tried to drag herself out of the strange, hazy world she seemed to be part of.

Pain ripped through her with every move she made. Had she been injured? Tortured? Was someone trying to kill her? Why did they not finish the job instead of leaving her half dead? Sooner or later, she had always known it was going to happen. She was probably a captive to the Viet Cong.

Something moved by the open door. Had they finally come to finish her off? She looked around for a weapon. Her heart began to pound at an alarming rate and her mouth was dry. A lethargic apathy had seized her body. She could hear the rain, a crackling fire. Thirst was overpowering, making it necessary to get up, but it was hard, as though trying to escape quicksand. Trying to sit up sent intense pain coursing up her leg. Then she found herself on the floor, naked.

Mai Li looked around the room, trying to remember where she was and how she got here, trying to bring the room into focus. What was wrong with her? No matter how hard she tried, her mind refused to function properly. She glanced down at her useless leg. Her calf and ankle were unrecognizable, swollen almost to the point of bursting. Bright red blood seeped and oozed, making her stomach lurch. She had been attacked by a wild animal. She looked toward the open door.

"What are you doing out of bed, Mai Li?"

She tried to remember who he was. Her beautiful naked man. She remembered the feel of his skin beneath her fingertips.

"It's so hot in here." She raised her arm, wiping the sweat from her face with the back of her hand.

Daniel watched her through narrowed eyes. From the looks of her leg, she needed medical attention soon. He moved slowly so he wouldn't scare her. "It's all right, Mai Li." His was soothing, persuasive. He took another step, then moved suddenly. His body pressed hard against hers, her small breasts pushing into his chest, her face against his shoulder. When she started to slide, he took her into his arms, cradling her close to his chest. She was burning up with fever. "Everything will be okay," he soothed. "Don't struggle Mai Li, you're safe."

She moved against his wet skin restlessly, the pain making her feel even sicker. In comparison to hers, his skin was so cool, she wanted to snuggle closer. She looked up at him, making an effort to lift her hand to trace the line of his jaw, his cheekbones, his mouth.

With great care, Daniel laid her on the bed, careful so as not to jar her. He cupped her face with his hands, forcing her to look at him. "Can you please lay still? You are in no condition to get up."

She opened her eyes farther, smiling at him.

"In case you haven't noticed, we are naked."

Mai Li relaxed back against the pillow.

"Please, Mai Li, try and understand what I'm telling you. It's important." Without realizing he did it, Daniel lifted her hand to his chest, holding it over his racing heart. "I need to cauterize your leg. If I don't, you are going to lose your leg. I'm sorry, but it's the only way I can save your leg."

She just continued to smile at him.

This was going to be hell, and she was so drugged up he couldn't prepare her for what was about to come. He pushed back the hair from her forehead. She was looking at him with far too much trust. "I'm just going to do what I must, Mai Li. I'm going to tie you to the bed, but it's only for your own good. Please, don't struggle."

"I not want to lose my leg. Please do what you must to save my leg."

Slowly he raised both her hands over her head and tied them securely. Then her uninjured leg he tied to the corner post. Her injured leg he left free.

Mai Li's eyes closed as she succumbed to the pain.

Distaste of what he was about to do, brought Daniel great pain, but it must be done. The wound had to be lanced, thoroughly washed, cauterized and packed with more antibiotics. He turned and placed the blade of his knife in the fire.

Opening the wound to allow the infection to run out set his stomach churning. Straddling her thighs, she came awake with a scream as he poured the burning antiseptic on her wound. Her body arched off the bed, nearly throwing him off. Her arms and leg straining against the ropes, he took a deep breath and laid the blade of his knife against her flesh. The odor was sickening. Not wanting to make mistakes, he didn't hurry, careful to cleanse and repair, before splinting her leg to hold it still in order to give it a better chance to heal.

Releasing her arms and leg, he cleaned the bedding and placed blankets around her leg to hold her still. She hadn't moved in a while, her breathing shallow, her skin clammy. She was in shock. She was trembling. He eased down beside her, stretching out beside her, drawing her close to him, unable to think of anything else.

"Daniel," she whispered. She did not pull away from him, instead she burrowed against him like a cat looking for comfort, twisting her body a little so that she fit against him. "Thank you for trying to save my leg."

Her words were barely audible. He nuzzled the top of her head with his chin. "Try to relax. I can't give you anymore painkillers for a while. Just let me hold you." His arms tightened.

"Touch me," she whispered.

Even though she was small, her body fit nicely to his. They touched thigh to thigh, her little buttocks pressed against his groin, her head tucked against his throat. Her breasts were small and soft, pushing into his arms comfortably. His manhood came alive, nudging her from behind.

Mai Li closed her eyes, willing her body to stop shaking, wanting the pain to recede if only for a brief time to give her a moment to breathe normally. Daniel was a pillar of strength she clung to, the one bit of comfort she had.

"I need for you to...touch me, make love to me."

He closed his eyes. She was like a gift to him. Sent to him to save. "All right," he agreed. "But try not to move too much."

His hand moved over her hot skin, making her feel safe and cared for, loved and cherished.

"Come into me," she sighed, lifting her uninjured leg and placing it behind his thigh, giving him access to her.

If she wanted him, then he was going to give her what she wanted. But they would have to be very careful. He groaned as he began to slide into her small, tight opening. She was tight, so very tight. After a few shallow thrusts, he worked himself deeper until he was all the way inside her. He heard her murmur as he slowly and gently made love to her. He couldn't believe he was doing it, especially to a very sick woman. But she wanted him to. Her pain too intense, she wanted to feel anything other than pain. He was doing this to help her. He hated seeing her suffer.

Mai Li felt better and better as Daniel made love to her. Finally the pain was overridden by pleasure. Oh, yes, it was much better. She wanted to move with him, but she knew she had to remain still.

Daniel felt his climax approaching. He wanted to thrust more fiercely, but he had to move slow and gentle. He cupped one tiny breast, caressing the nipple slowly as he used his other hand to caressed her clit, magnifying the pleasure threefold. He heard her small moans, which he hoped were sounds of pleasure. He glanced at her face to make sure. It was not pain he saw in her expression, but pleasure. Then he groaned out loud, erupting violently within her. After four slow, deep thrusts, he stilled. He heard her murmur softly. He soothed her with some mutterings, carefully slipping from her tight body, slowly lifting her leg from behind his, and placing it beside her injured one, turning her body so that she lay on her back.

Her skin was still hot so he bathed her with cool water. She had a gorgeously curvy body. Her feminine folds were many shades darker than the rest of her body. His manhood rose again and he cursed. Sliding out of the bed, he went outside to masturbate, then he cooled off in the rain after achieving his climax. For a long moment, he stood and gazed into the darkness, standing there until his shaft hung limply between his legs.

Going back to the bed, he crawled back in, pulling the covers over them both, wrapping his arms around her and welding his body to hers. He was exhausted, but it took a while for his body to relax until he fell asleep. For the first time in a long time, he fell asleep with a woman in his arms.

A few days later...

"What am I to do with you now, lady?" Daniel said.

"Wha...what you mean?" Mai Li stammered in fear.

"You now know my secret. Information that could get me killed."

She gasped, still thinking he was a deserter from the American platoon that had wiped out her village. The man loomed over her, his visage so fierce and threatening she feared for her safety. He could do anything he pleased with her; beat her, rape her, imprisoned her as a sex slave, or kill her. Her hand fluttered to her throat, her brown eyes wide with fear.

"I...I only wanted your help. I would not betray man who helped me, no matter what he done in past."

He reached out for her, but she stumbled back when she put too much weight on her injured leg.

"Do not hurt me," she pleaded. "A few days ago, I escaped from Viet Cong and was attacked by bear. I needed only medicine. As soon as I am better, I leave you alone. I promise."

"I will not hurt you, Mai Li. You have been here for four days." Daniel's body worked independently from his mind. Before he had made love to her, he hadn't had a woman in a long time. She probably didn't even remember that they'd had sex. Whenever he'd get an urge to fornicate, he risked going to a village to seek out a prostitute. He gave her some money, and in turn he had helped her financially, and made her feel good. Because of their circumstances, most prostitutes were having sex for money with American soldiers so that they could support themselves, their family, or even their own children.

He had seen two soldiers once trying to convince a beautiful Vietnamese woman, Linh Pham, who had a child to care for, to have sex with them. Even though she was desperate for money, she was having none of it.

"Me not that kind of woman," she'd told the soldiers, and had turned and walked away.

The soldiers had a wife and kids at home, and had wanted sex very badly, and were willing to pay for it handsomely. Then they offered her two hundred dollars each, and she had still refused. Then it was three hundred, but she still refused and hurried away. They'd walked after her. "Four hundred dollars," they called out, and she paused from her flight.

She'd turned to them with tears in her big brown eyes. "I...I can not. Not right to do this. It wrong," she'd said, and began to walk away.

"Five hundred dollars, lady," the soldiers had shouted, holding out two thick wads of money.

That did it. She'd turned to face them, and with great sadness, had accepted the money and had went with the two soldiers to her home where she had let them use her. Soon that beautiful woman realized what a horrible life prostitution was. One after the other, American soldiers came to her home for sex. They paid her, used her, paid her, used her. Over and over again, until finally, she met a seemingly kind American soldier who had rescued her from her dire situation. He had given her a much better life. He'd married her, and after the war was over, took her home to Los Angeles where she found out that he was divorced with two kids. Soon after that, he'd started drinking and had become abusive to her, so much so that the police had to come. One day when he was in one of his drunken rages, he pulled out a gun and threatened her and her son with it. That same night, he then went out to sit in his van where he blew his brains out.

All alone again, she had come back to Vietnam with her son, He knew this, because the woman he was paying occasionally for sex, was none other then that same woman who had went through so much during the war, and after. She now lived with her mother, brother, and younger sister, who was also a prostitute, and who he was also seeing whenever the older sister wasn't available.

Days later...

Daniel sat beside the bed and looked his fill at the petite Vietnamese girl in his bed. She was better now, or rather, she looked better. As his gaze openly observed her beauty, she gazed back at him. Her body was dark skinned. Her legs were shapely. He followed the enticing turn of her ankles past a pair of dimpled knees, his gaze coming to rest on the inner softness of her thighs. He tried to stifle a groan and failed as his gazed homed in on the dark lips of her sex as she let her legs fall open in invitation. He lowered his hand and stroked her there, eliciting a shocked gasp from Mai Li. She tried to close her legs, but he wouldn't allow it as he gently spread her thighs and touched her there, sliding a thumb through the moist folds. He lowered his head, touching his lips to her tender flesh. The moment he touched her silky, swollen and sensitive flesh, a huge shudder went through her.

She bucked her hips. "Daniel!"

"I love it when you say my name like that," he groaned.

Need rode him hard. If he didn't put himself inside her soon he was going to explode. Those glorious breasts of hers were high and proud, crowned with small brown nipples already erect with arousal.

"You are perfect, Mai Li," Daniel groaned as he raised one perfect breast and took a nipple into his mouth and suckled like a babe. His shaft jerked violently against the material of his khaki shorts, and he raised his hips so that he could unfasten the button and pull down the zipper and relieve the pressure without removing his mouth from her breast.

Mai Li arched into him, melting under his touch. She was still not fully recovered from her near brush with death and was not able to think past the way her body was responding again to Daniel's touch. She knew that it would end like this. There could be no other conclusion to the attraction between them...this taking and giving in the most intimate of acts.

Despite her painful experiences with her boyfriend and the Viet Cong, she knew that this man was very good in giving pleasure and he would never hurt her. Daniel Baylor might be a deserter, maybe even a participant in the massacre, but she felt no fear whenever he touched her. She felt only desire. She yearned to feel pleasure again from her rescuer.

Suddenly Daniel surged to his feet and stripped off his khaki shorts. She closed her eyes, but something compelled her to open them.

"That's it, sweetness, look at me. Touch and sight are a big part of the pleasure we are going to share. Again."

Mai Li sucked in a breath when his shorts dropped, revealing him in all his naked glory. He was big! All muscle. She dragged her gaze upward along his body to his face. He was all need, and hard, turgid flesh.

He smiled, baring his teeth as he lowered himself beside her on top of the blanket. "I want so badly to be inside you, sweetie. Soon I will be; hard and deep, filling that lovely, tiny body of yours."

His sensual words were like an aphrodisiac. Mai Li knew she was too far gone, her aroused body wanted satisfaction. She could do nothing but moan when his hands began a slow exploration of her body. Her breasts felt swollen and her nipples ached as he caressed, teased and rolled the pouting buds between his thumb and forefinger. The ability to form a coherent thought fled when his mouth replaced his fingers and he began to suckle her, more strongly than before.

Intense pleasure settled where his mouth worked so magically, arousing her. Lower, heat was pooling between her legs. She tried to tighten her knees to stop the fire from spreading, but Daniel settled between her legs, spreading them even wider. She felt no shame. What she felt was a growing need to experience more of the pleasure he was offering.

His mouth left her breast and he grinned down at her. "You are wet and ready for me," he rasped. "I can smell your sweet arousal."

kevklein
kevklein
36 Followers