Jungle Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Manolito stuck two fingers in Clara's cunt, pumping in and out while he sucked on her clit. Pulling back he looked up at her as he plunged his fingers in and out of her pussy and rimmed and rubbed her clit with his calloused thumb.

"Clara," his deep voice rumbled.

That sent her over the edge; hearing her name from his lips drove her into an abyss that she knew would leave her changed somehow.

No sooner had she started to come down from her orgasm than Manolito was sending her over the edge again into a place where she felt him become a part of her.

Two orgasms blended into three, which blended into four, which blended into more than she could keep count of until she was weakly hanging onto his hair; without the support his hands holding her on the branch, she would have melted into a puddle on the forest floor.

Dazed by the onslaught of emotions, Clara found herself unbelievably tired and sleepy.

When Manolito scooped up her boneless and plaint body, she just turned her head and fell asleep with her head resting in the crook of his neck.

Cradling her to him like earlier, he felt a fierce possessiveness for this small slip of a woman. Smug male pride filled him when he saw her slumped against him, exhausted from all the pleasure his manly abilities brought her.

Off in the distance he could hear voices, men's voices. Probably a search party put together by the bastard that tried to hurt Clara.

"He won't ever get you," Manolito promised fiercely. Clara just murmured something incoherent against his chest and lay her palm against his chest trustingly.

His heart squeezed at this small gesture. "You're safe, Clara. I protect what's mine."

Turning his back on the search party and civilization, Manolito turned to go deeper, further into the woods with his woman. He was taking them home.

******************

Alano was like a man possessed. He couldn't believe his stupidity with his handling of Clara. He let her slip right through his fingers.

As soon as he came back to consciousness he remembered the feel of Clara's smooth, sweet cunt around his fingers. The feeling of her ripe breasts in his hands. The way she moaned in ecstasy. He didn't feel he what he had been about to do was rape. No, Clara had been ready to make love, she had almost been his, and then..

Then he remembered some man hitting him with something and taking his Clara away. He would get Clara back, and kill the idiot who dare come between him and his future wife.

Rushing back to the town he assembled the best hunters in the village to help him find Clara. It wasn't very hard considering everyone in the village loved Clara. Jealous man that Alano was he was angered by all the young men that expressed concern for Clara.

He knew he needed them to help him find Clara but he didn't like the thought of any man seeing her, touching her, being in hearing distance of her captivating voice.

Once he found her, she would be his. He'd hide her away and keep her to himself. His unhealthy obsession with Clara only seemed to get worse with each passing second that she was not within his grasp.

Shaking away his thoughts, Alano told the men of the barely clothed heathen that stole Clara away from him

He left out the part where he tried to rape her; in his mind it wasn't rape, it was taking what belonged to him.

"We must act now, before he gets too far with her. We do not want any harm to befall Clara." Thinking of his real business, Alano added as an afterthought, "And bring the guns, we may as well hunt for an elephant and tiger for our next shipment. Let's move out men." Alano gave the orders to move out and the men let out a fierce warriors whoop and headed into the forest to find Clara.

Soon, thought Alano, soon I'll get you back, Clara. We will finish off from where we began.

Walking along with one of the best trackers in the village, Alano followed the man aimlessly, thinking of all the twisted things he would do to Clara, and all the horrifying things he would do to the jungle man who dared to steal her from him.

*

Author's Note: Terribly sorry to all of the readers. Real life and it's nasty surprises have made the past few months difficult to write. Sorry that it has been so long and thanks to those that leave comments and send me feedback. I love to hear what you think.

12