Jungle Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's her piss hole," pointed Romesh as he studied the tiny pinky white entrance. At the same time he screwed up his nose to try and mask out the offensive smells.

The geography of the female anatomy was still something of a mystery to Hrishi. He had never actually seen a naked girl, let alone a middle aged woman.

"Wow it's so small, she can't piss very much. Where's her clit then?" he asked.

"You don't know?" taunted Ahmed.

"Show him then Romesh."

"You're going to learn more today, Hrishi, than you've ever learned about human biology in your entire life. Show's what a good teacher Miss Farzana really is. She lets you do hands-on research using her own genitals!"

Romesh released her vaginal lips, which now hung loosely in front of them and started to probe the top of her slit.

"There's so much hair in here it's hard to find it!" laughed Romesh as he tried to part the tangle of hairs and locate her clitoris. He stretched out some of the curly hairs to assess their length and texture. They felt thick and wiry under his touch, not at all like some of the young female students he had touched up.

Finally, he parted the hairs to reveal the dark red hood which concealed her secret pleasure spot. He squeezed on it firmly and Farzana squealed as the smooth pink orb of her engorged clit appeared before them."

"Behold, I present your teacher's clitoris in all its glory!"

They all peered in and stared at it and then Ahmed started sniffing at her again.

"Can you pull her backwards a little Hrishi," asked Ahmed, "so I can smell further down between her legs."

"You really are a filthy pervert," sobbed Farzana. "Why do you want to do such disgusting things?"

"He's like a dog," said Romesh.

"I just love the smell of pussy," he replied, "it turns me on, but I've never really smelt a woman's ass before. I'm just curious to see if I like it."

"Are we going to look at her ass now, ugh!" moaned Hrishi. "It must be vile in there."

"Does your bottom stink Miss? How often do you wash your brown hole?" asked Romesh

"I've heard she wipes her ass with just her fingers, no water or paper. Her fingers must smell of shit," said Rohit.

"Well let's take a look - but I'm not going to get too close."

"OK, then we'll make her show us."

Romesh looked into Farzana's eyes. "We want you to climb up on that desk for us Farzi and spread your buttocks nice and wide. We want to see just how dirty your bottom is and then our good friend Ahmed here actually wants to smell your asshole. Myself, I can't imagine anything more horrible but he insists!"

The boys let go of their grasp on her ankles and shoulders to allow her to move. She immediately closed her legs and put her hands up to her face.

"Now turn around and show us what's hidden inside those fat ass cheeks Miss. Tell us what you're going to show us."

"What?" She stammered.

"Tell us what you're going to do for us -- be real dirty!"

"I'm, I'm err going to climb up on her and show my...err...my bottom."

"My filthy, smelly, hairy bottom. Go on say it. Use our names too."

"I cannot."

"Do it!"

Farzana was silent for a few moments and Romesh prodded her. "Say it Farzi."

"OK. I'm going to show you Romesh and Rohit and Ahmed and Hrishi the inside of my...dirty...smelly bottom." The humiliation was unbearable.

"More!" demanded Romesh.

"...I will show all of you my filthy brown hairy anus and Ahmed can smell it if he likes."

"OK that's a very kind offer Miss. We'd all like to see it please. Now show us."

Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she her twisted her body and started to crawl up onto the desk. As she did so, her buttocks spread apart slightly and released some of the trapped air in her butt crack. She caught a whiff of her own smell and tried to clamp her cheeks closed but it was too late. They had all smelt it, and what was worse, they had all experienced their first glimpse of what had laid hidden from every student that she had ever taught for the past ten years.

Still sobbing and shaking, Farzana followed the boys instructions and positioned herself in a low squat on the edge of the desk. She was on display, balanced precariously on the balls of her bare feet with her dirty brown heels exposed and her big ass cheeks hanging out into space.

"Ugh look at all the rough skin on the bottom of her smelly feet!"

Ahmed and Rohit were knelt down on the floor beneath her, peering up into the crack of her bottom. They now noticed that her cheeks were quite pale compared with the normally exposed areas of her body, such as her forearms, and they were not at all smooth, or blemish free. In fact, they were quite the opposite. As they studied her they could see that both buttocks were etched with white stretch marks and dotted with purple blotches, like multiple bruises. Here and there, particularly along the edges of her ass crack, the blotches were home to an array of small red spots, some showing angry white tips full of puss.

"Look at how spotty her ass is!" exclaimed Rohit.

"Don't look...don't look...please don't look at me..." begged Farzana timidly. "don't look at my bottom." In class they were used to hearing her talk in the most authoritive and confident manner. Now they could not believe they were listening to the same woman.

"Please, please don't tell anyone what I look like..."

"It's not pretty is it Farzi?" replied Romesh. "No wonder you wear that thick salwar all the time. It must be so embarrassing to have such an ugly, spotty bottom." He peered in at the entrance to the deep cleft between her cheeks. It was a dark, dirty yellow colour. "and it can only get worse in here," he said slapping her left buttock so that it wobbled like a big jelly. More of the now familiar aroma of her bottom filled his nostrils.

"I can smell your asshole Jungle Pussy!"

"Let's see it then Romesh," said Rohit impatiently, "I want to see her anus. Spread her big ass wide apart so Ahmed can get his nose right in there."

"It's too overpowering even for me!" responded Ahmed sitting back on his haunches.

"OK guys, here goes..." Romesh gently rocked Farzina forward and she instinctively touched down her extended fingers to support the shift in weight. Then, with the assistance of Hrishi, they each grasped one of her large spotty buttocks and gently pulled them open.

There, revealed before them was the huge yellowy brown-stained areola which encircled the puckered entrance to Farzana's smelly rectum. Peering in amongst the sporadic growth of wiry hairs, they were immediately struck just how small her actual hole was. It was a blackish brown in colour and, as they had suspected, was smeared with an oily coating of sweat mixed in with other secretions which had seeped out during the day. Tiny fragments of brown and yellow were lodged in the deep, black creases of her sphincter. Ahmed flared his nostrils to sample the stale foul smell which now wafted up from her shit encrusted hole.

"That is so disgusting," moaned Romesh, "look at how dirty and hairy it is round her asshole."

"Yeh, look at all those thick, black curly hairs," added Hrishi. "Now we can call her Jungle Anus as well as Jungle Pussy!"

"Can you open her hole a bit?" suggested Ahmed.

Farzana tried to wriggle free but the boys held her firmly. Romesh then nodded at Hrishi and they gently pulled her buttocks open a little further. All of a sudden, the slime covered folds of her anus released their grip to reveal a dirty pinkness inside.

"Jungle Anus, I can see right up inside your black hairy asshole."

Ahmed leaned forward a fraction and sniffed. "And it stinks," he said.

Romesh turned to one side and started to write something in his note book. He bent down to look straight into Farzana's eyes and thrust the paper in front of her. "Read this Farzi."

Farzana slowly read the words and then looked back up at Romesh. "No please, please don't make me do this..."

"You must Miss Farzana; then we'll let you go, I promise."

"And that's the end, no more, you promise not to do this ever again?"

Romesh looked round at the other boys and the nodded. "Do this one last thing Jungle Pussy and we promise that's the end."

12