Junior Year Ch. 03

Story Info
Lauren trusts Hanna, and Hanna fulfills her silent wishes.
2.1k words
4.35
22k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

III. An Innocent Fantasy

It turned out that Lauren and Hanna had a class together on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. The class was Introduction to Sociology. They sat in the back of the lecture hall and spent most of the class passing notes back and forth. By Thursday afternoon, they had grown to be really good friends, certainly more than just flat-mates. The notes they wrote back and forth in their notebooks started out innocently enough, gossip and goofiness, but soon turned to more randy subjects.

Hanna told Lauren about how she was bisexual, which she had discovered while going to an all-girls Catholic high school, and messing around with the other girls in the locker room after field hockey practice, and in the dressing rooms during rehearsals for plays. She encouraged Lauren to explore that side of her, especially with someone she was so close with, like Kitty.

Lauren told Hanna about how she had always been with Adam, since she was a sophomore in high school. They were together for about a year before they had sex, but once they did, there was no going back, for either of them. They had explored some of his fantasies, which typically involved her performing sex acts for him in semi-public places, like the park (far away from other people) or in the car, or at the pool. He wasn't very good at acting out her fantasies, though. She wanted him to take her, and have his way with her, in spite of her protesting and begging him not to do it. He had done it a couple times, but it had made him uncomfortable, he said. He wasn't interested in feeling like he was raping her. She admitted they had been through rough spots and had even broken up a couple times in the last year, but always got back together.

Lauren and Hanna were both on the pill. They hated it, but they both figured the mood swings were better than getting pregnant. Hanna liked having a regular period. Lauren was especially fond of not having to use a condom with Adam. She liked feeling him shoot inside her. Hanna had always, religiously used condoms, and had never had the pleasure.

They were both big fans of tight, lacy lingerie, and decided they should go shopping for some soon.

After class, Lauren went to the library to meet up with Adam. Hanna walked back to the apartment. As she walked and listened to the music on her I-Pod, she couldn't get Lauren out of her head; especially thoughts of Adam taking Lauren and having his way with her, even as she cried out for him to stop, even as she cried for him not to rape her. Another thought crossed her mind; she smiled a wicked grin as a plan presented itself to her.

*****

Lauren got to the library and found Adam at his usual stall. He liked to study and do his homework in the library, away from all the distractions (particularly, her; she could be quite distracting when she wanted his attention, which was fairly often). He had just finished, so they went to one of the dining halls to get dinner. Lauren hadn't told him about what had happened with her and Kitty. She felt insanely guilty for hiding it from him, but she knew how upset he would be. She always felt guilty after she cheated. And he would consider it cheating, she knew. He had told her so, repeatedly: he loved her, and he didn't want to ever share her. She had always returned the sentiment. She tried to push the thoughts out of her mind, putting it all down to being drunk and his being gone that night, not being there to keep her satisfied like she needed. She always got horny when she was intoxicated! It loosened her inhibitions. She decided that Kitty had taken advantage of her. That bitch! They'd had an agreement, after the summer they had, that if they were going to live together and live with Lauren's boyfriend, the fooling around had to stop! Although, she had to admit to herself, Adam certainly hadn't given her an orgasm like that since... well, she couldn't actually remember Adam ever giving her an orgasm like that!

Adam told her during dinner that he was going to go work out with Brad later that evening. He said something about going to the bars with him and some of his buddies from the soccer team, and Lauren said she had plenty of homework to do, anyway. After they ate, they walked back to the apartment, and a little while later, Brad came by and picked up Adam, and they were off. Logan was picking at his guitar in the living room, lost in the notes in his headphones, which were plugged into his Stratocaster. Kitty was at her job, working late at the library. Hanna was in her room, the door closed and the volume on her stereo up loud. Lauren got comfortable in her bed and opened up a textbook to do her reading for the next day's biology class.

About an hour later there was a knock at her open door and Hanna poked her head in. "Hey, Lauren, I want to show you something," she said.

"What is it?"

"Just come on, let me show you," Hanna said. Lauren stuck her notebook inside her textbook and closed it and got off her bed. She followed Hanna down the hall into her room. The stereo was still on, fairly loud.

"What is it?" Lauren asked again, looking around the room. "Whoa, that's cool," she said, seeing what Hanna had done with her bed. She had hung three tapestries from the ceiling, around her sofa-bed, creating a makeshift canopy.

"Oh, thanks," Hanna said. "The sun comes in right through that window and wakes me up at the break of dawn. It was really annoying. Besides, I always wanted to feel like a princess with a canopy around my bed.

"That's really awesome, I love it!"

"Thanks. Now shut the door," Hanna said. Lauren did. Hanna was rummaging through her closet. Lauren came over and stood next to her. Most of what was hanging up were shirts and pants and a few dresses, but at one end, the end Hanna was searching through, were several lacy negligees, in white, red, pink and black, and a couple in shades of blue and green and yellow. She pulled out a white one, a little lacy halter-top. "Here," Hanna said. "Wear it when Adam comes home tonight."

"Hanna! I can't wear your lingerie!"

"Sure you can! I got this when I was in high school, I bet it'll fit you great. Why don't you try it on, and we'll make sure it fits."

"Hanna, really, I can't," Lauren stammered.

"Lauren, I insist. At least try it on." She practically put the hanger in Lauren's hands.

"Well, all right," Lauren said, and took the halter-top, and turned around to go to her room.

"No, put it on in here," Hanna insisted.

"But..."

"You'll have to come back anyway to show it to me so I know it fits. You don't want Logan to see you in it and get the wrong idea, do you?"

"Well, no, but—"

"Just put it on. You can go hide inside on the bed if you're feeling shy."

"All right," Lauren said meekly, and walked over to the bed. She pulled aside one of the tapestries and got on the bed. She pulled off her tee-shirt and unhooked her bra, and then slid off her shorts, leaving her in just her white thong. She stood up on the bed and pulled the little halter dress on. She had been a little worried that her breasts would be too small to wear something of Hanna's, but the negligee clung tightly to her in all the right spots. Hanna must have been her size when she was in high school. The bottom of the negligee came down just below her butt, and she loved it. She felt innocent all in white, but very sexy at the same time.

"So?" Hanna asked.

"I love it!" Lauren said. Hanna poked her head inside, and grinned when she saw Lauren standing on her bed. She came inside and stood in front of her on the bed. Lauren felt very self-conscious at first, with Hanna's eyes taking in every luscious inch of her. Then she saw the lust in Hanna's eyes, and she took a step back, and her arms came up in a vain attempt to cover herself. Hanna stepped forward quickly, and grabbed her arms. "Hanna, stop," Lauren begged, and Hanna pushed Lauren down onto her knees on the bed.

"You look so good, Lauren," Hanna said. "White is such a good color for you." Hanna pressed her face against Lauren's, their lips coming together. Lauren tried to pull away, shaking her head, and Hanna shoved her down onto her side on the bed.

"No, Hanna, don't," Lauren said as Hanna got on top of her, rolling Lauren onto her back and grabbing her tits through the flimsy lace material. Lauren squirmed underneath her, trying to push her hands away from her chest. Hanna leaned down and kissed Lauren again, and Lauren turned her head away from her, and Hanna squeezed her tits again, hard, and a slight moan escaped Lauren's mouth, unbidden.

"I knew you'd like it," Hanna said, and leaned in and started kissing and sucking on the side of Lauren's neck. Hanna's left thigh was pressed firmly between Lauren's legs, rubbing against her pussy.

"No, Hanna, please, stop," Lauren moaned, even as she started grinding her crotch against Hanna's leg. Hanna's tongue played up and down her neck. "No, please, Adam will be back soon, he can't find us like this, please—"

"Adam needs to know you're a slut, Lauren," Hanna whispered in her ear.

"No..." Lauren moaned, as Hanna's lips moved down and then up her neck, and her tongue flicked at her ear for a moment before she started kissing across Lauren's face, finally coming back to her lips, and this time, Lauren kissed her back. Lauren's hands started clutching at Hanna, at her tank top and shorts, and then Hanna pulled away suddenly, and knelt, upright, and pulled off her shirt, letting her tits fall free, and Lauren's hands greedily reached for them, and Hanna moaned as Lauren squeezed her globes, and Hanna slid her shorts down her legs and kicked them off, leaving her in just her pink thong underwear.

Lauren sat up and kissed Hanna again, their tongues fighting between their open mouths, and Lauren pulled at Hanna's thong, sliding it down her butt and thighs. Hanna kicked it off and then pulled off Lauren's white thong, and they sat facing each other, their legs intertwined, and they pressed their pussies together, and two sets of lips were kissing wetly. Hanna pulled the lace holding Lauren's tits to the sides, exposing her perky tits and pressing them together wonderfully, and their hands wandered their bodies freely, quickly, groping and pulling at nipples, squeezing butt cheeks, and always kissing, kissing, their pussies rubbing together, mixing their juices, their clits hitting each other. They finally pulled their pussies apart and their hands went down to each others' clit, rubbing frantically, moaning ecstatically into their mouths, and then their fingers found their way into their soaking wet openings, and they finger-fucked each other to frantic orgasms, and afterward they lay next to each other, lazily exploring their bodies for awhile, until Hanna reminded Lauren that her boyfriend would be home soon to fuck her in that little white negligee. Hanna put her tee shirt and shorts back on. "I'll go distract Logan, and you can just run into your room, okay?" Lauren only nodded, and Hanna went out to the living room, still flush from her orgasm. Lauren followed after a few moments, peaking out to see that Logan had his back to her, his guitar sitting on the sofa next to him, and she could see that Hanna was on her knees in front of him, and from the Logan's moans, Lauren knew that Hanna was sucking him off. For a brief moment, she considered joining them, but knew it was entirely too dangerous, that Adam would walk in just as Logan was fucking her (that thought caused a whole new rush of blood to her loins), and she quickly tip-toed to her room and got in her bed, under the covers, and played with herself while she waited for Adam to come back and fuck her.