Junior Year Ch. 04

Story Info
Lauren gets high, and her boyfriend gets her best friend.
2.3k words
4.2
33.5k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

IV. Let's Get High

The first week back at school was finally over. It was a balmy Friday night. Storm clouds hung low and threatening, and the humidity was thick in the air. Kitty and Brad were at a barbeque/day long house party on the other side of campus with the soccer team. After they had dinner, Adam told Lauren he needed to go back to the library to get a head start on an extra credit assignment. He said it wouldn't take too long, and that he'd be back at the apartment by six that evening. Lauren came home to find Logan and Hanna playing music together in his room, Hanna on her keyboard and Logan on his acoustic guitar. Lauren sat down on Logan's futon and listened to them play for a while, and then they stopped to figure out their plans for the evening.

"I don't really know," Lauren said. "Adam said he'd be home around six, but he didn't say what we were gonna do. I know Kitty and Brad are at some party with the soccer team, they've been there all day. What are you guys gonna do?"

"I was thinking of doing a roadie, but I think it's gonna rain like hell," Logan said.

"A roadie?" Lauren asked.

"Short little road trip, drive around, get stoned, listen to music," Logan replied.

"Sounds good to me," Hanna said. "Call me crazy, but I'm not really in the mood to get trashed."

"Yeah, me neither," Lauren said.

"What do you say, want to take a roadie with us?" Logan asked Lauren. Hanna looked at her.

"I don't know," Lauren said, "Adam's never been a big fan of smoking weed."

"And what about you?" Hanna asked.

"Well, I smoked it a few times..."

"Well, tell you what," Logan said. "If the rain holds off, we'll go around seven. That'll give me some time to figure out where we should go. You can decide then if you want to go."

"All right," Lauren said.

"Hey, why don't you bang on that djimbe drum and play with us?" Hanna suggested.

"Cool," Lauren said, as Hanna placed the djimbe in front of her.

"Just put down a simple rhythm, we'll join in," Logan said.

They played music for almost an hour, until Lauren realized it was six-thirty and Adam still wasn't back. Seven o'clock rolled around, and still no sign of Adam, so when Logan and Hanna said they were going on their roadie, Lauren decided to join them. They all three piled into the front bench seat of Logan's car, and left.

*****

Adam got back to apartment around 8:30, much later than he told Lauren he'd be. He found the place empty. It was a Friday night; he knew Brad and Kitty had been at the soccer team's bar-be-que all day, and he figured Logan and Hanna were out partying or getting high or doing whatever the fuck they did. But where was Lauren? He opened his cell phone and called her.

"Hey, where are you?" he asked as soon as she answered.

"I'm out with Logan and Hanna," she said, "we're just driving around. Where have you been?"

"Are you stoned?" he asked. Something was funny about her voice, and he didn't really trust her alone with those potheads Logan and Hanna.

"Uh, uh, no, where were you? We waited for you."

"You are stoned, aren't you? When are you going to be back?"

"Later," she said, and hung up on him.

"That bitch!" he said, to no one. "Well, shit." He sat down on a sofa and flipped on the TV. He got a beer from the fridge and drank it while watching a baseball game. He finished it and got another one. He felt the buzz coming on as he finished the second beer, and while he was at the fridge getting his third, the front door opened.

"Hello?" Kitty called out. "Anyone home?"

"Hey Kitty," he said from the kitchen. "Want a beer?"

"Oh, uh, sure," she said. He grabbed one for her and went out to the living room.

"How was the bar-be-que?" he asked as he handed her the beer. She was looking good: short pleated denim skirt, frayed at the hem, which fell on her upper thigh, tight little tee-shirt, low cut to reveal some great cleavage from her push-up bra, and short, showing off a sexy dangling belly ring. "You look good," he said.

"Thanks. The party was fun. I'm so drunk, I need to sit down." She plopped down on the sofa, and he sat down next to her. She opened her beer and took a slug, and he did the same. "Baseball, huh?"

"Yeah, it's a good game."

"Cardinals and Cubs always put on a good show."

"It's true. Where's Brad?"

"He went back to the dorm. They have an early practice tomorrow."

"Hence the daytime party."

"Yeah. Where's Lauren?"

"Driving around getting high with Logan and Hanna," Adam grumbled.

"What? Really? Are you serious? You let her?"

"She was gone when I got home. I was pretty late getting here."

"Oh," she slid closer to Adam, rubbed her smooth bare leg against his blue jeans. "When are they gonna be back?"

"I don't know. Probably not for a couple hours."

"That's a shame," she said, and put a hand on his thigh. "But we haven't gotten to hang out together in a long time, huh?"

"No," he said, and instantly remembered what had happened the last time they had been alone together, and blood started rushing to his cock. Her hand trailed lazily up his thigh.

"You know, I think I'm more than drunk enough for you to really take advantage of this situation," she slurred, taking another drink, her hand sliding up his thigh to his crotch. She rubbed his hard cock through his jeans. "I know how much you want me, Adam, I see you checking me out in the mornings."

"I check you out all the time," he said. Her hand clumsily found the fly of his pants and tugged at it. He unbuttoned his jeans for her, and in the next moment his cock found its way out of the hole in the front of his boxers. Kitty descended on it in an instant, taking it in her mouth, sucking first on the head and then slowly sliding her lips down his engorged prick. He moaned and she started moving her head up and down, sucking hard on him. She had never done this before. They few times they had been drunk enough to fool around, they had only made out. This was a whole new level, and Adam wondered—hoped—how far it would go tonight. She grabbed a hold of his cock with her hand and started licking all over the head and exposed shaft as she pumped his cock with her hand. She let go of him and clumsily got on her knees on the floor before him, and continued her oral ministrations. It wasn't long at all before she was sucking the cum from him, and swallowing it down, his hands on her head, holding her down so that her mouth was around the base of his cock and the head was spasming just inside her throat.

When he finished shooting his load, he let go of her head, but she continued sucking him, pulling every last drop out of him. She finally took it out of her mouth, and then fell on her butt on the floor.

"Brad's one lucky guy," Adam remarked, still breathing heavy from the intense orgasm.

"You're the one getting lucky tonight," Kitty said, as she climbed back onto the sofa. They started making out. Adam could taste the saltiness of his cum on her tongue, and was a little shocked to find that he liked it. Their hands wandered each others bodies, and he soon reached up her skirt and pulled down her thong. It was soaked.

"You are one horny bitch," he said.

She purred into his mouth. "I've needed to get fucked all day. You know how horny I get when I'm drunk."

He easily slid a finger into her dripping cunt, and she moaned. He slid his finger in and out as she rubbed his cock back to life. By the time he slid his middle finger in to join the index, he had a good hard erection. She hiked her short skirt up over her butt and climbed on top of him, straddling him and grinding her pussy against his hard shaft. She slid her wet lips up and down his dick, and then started rubbing them right against the head, and it wasn't long at all before she had impaled her little body on his rock hard prick. When he was fully inside her, they looked at each other, both fully understanding, in spite of their intoxication levels, the line they had crossed and the secret they would keep from the ones they truly loved.

They kissed anyway, not knowing what else to do. She moaned into his mouth and he grabbed her tight ass, helping her slide up and down his cock. She was wet and hot inside. She realized he was about the same size as her boyfriend, and he filled her well. She started bouncing on him, her hands on his shoulders, her body angled so his cock was hitting her G-spot with each thrust. She started coming soon, her pussy spasming around his cock. She cried out in pleasure and then collapsed on his chest.

He picked her up, pulling his cock out of her, and laid her on her belly across the sofa. She put her hands on the armrest and then propped her butt up in the air and wiggled it drunkenly at him. He got behind her, squeezed her buttcheeks and then spread them apart, and pointed the head of his cock at her asshole. He pressed it against her anus and slowly pushed it in. He kept pushing until his cock was buried in her ass, and then he grabbed her hips and slowly started thrusting. He slowly built his tempo, enjoying every moment inside her tight asshole. One of her hands slid between her legs and toyed with her clit, and she started pushing back against his thrusts. He started fucking her hard, and she was lost in a drunken haze of pain and pleasure, until finally he thrust deeply into her bowels and shot his seed inside her.

*****

Meanwhile, somewhere in rural Missouri, about an hour away from Columbia, Lauren was stoned. They were in Logan's car, a twenty year old Mercury Grand Marquis, a tank of a car. Logan was driving. Lauren was sitting next to him, and Hanna was sitting on the passenger side. They had smoked the first joint soon after they left, about an hour and a half ago. Lauren had just hung up on Adam, and Hanna was sparking the second joint of the evening. Lauren was still ripped from the first joint. It had made her pretty giggly, and it also made her really get into the music Logan had playing on the car stereo. He said it was the Grateful Dead, a bootlegged tape from one of their shows. It was old-fashioned rock and roll music with super-extended solos.

They had driven past endless fields of cabbage and soy, and a fair number of vineyards, which surprised Lauren a bit. Her mind wandered without her consent. Whenever she looked at Hanna, she remembered what she had done to her the night before. She realized she was horny and sitting between two of the sexiest people she had ever known. Only problem was, she was so high she didn't know what to do.

Logan and Hanna were talking about the most random shit. Lauren giggled, her mind lost in the clouds, in the joint being passed across the front seat of Logan's car, and in the wetness between her legs. Logan just kept driving and driving. Lauren had no idea where they were, but she didn't care at all. Normally that would have freaked her out. Now, she was oblivious. She wondered for a moment what Adam was up to, but then she got pissed, so she took another hit, and her mind wandered on back to the music, and she asked Logan what song they were listening to, and he said "That's it for the other one," and the joint came back to her again and she hit it, and handed it over to Hanna. They had told her to hold in the hit for as long as she could, and a haze overcame her as she slowly let the smoke out.

Another hour passed, and Logan stopped at a gas station to fill up the tank. They were headed back to Columbia, and smoked a third joint on the way. Lauren had to hold Hanna's hand as they headed up the fire escape and through the kitchen door.

Adam was drunk, watching baseball on the sofa. Kitty was passed out in a recliner.

"Are you still stoned?" he slurred at her.

"Out of my mind," she replied, still holding tight to Hanna. Adam glared at Hanna and Logan as they walked through the dining room. He turned back to the TV and started muttering something to himself. "I missed you too," Lauren stammered, before Hanna led her away, sensing an imminent fight between the couple. She took Lauren into her room, and closed the door behind her.

"Logan!" Adam shouted, as Logan was opening the door to his own room.

"What?" Logan replied.

"Don't get my girlfriend high," he said.

"I don't make decisions for your girlfriend, and neither should you," Logan replied, and went into his room and shut the door behind him.