Jury Duty Day 01

Story Info
She flashes jurors looking for a verdict.
1.6k words
4
33.7k
5
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jury duty is an obligation of citizenship and being called to serve as a juror is a serious responsibility. A juror's role is vital in making sure justice is done. No one really wants to serve on a jury and that includes me but most everyone has to go through it sometime in their life. It seems as though you are summoned at the most inconvenient time, not that there is ever a convenient time for it. This is my third time to be inconvenienced.

When I first received my notification I was a bit aggravated and mentioned it to my trucker friend, Mike. His reaction was, "What a great place to show yourself off! Think of the endless opportunities you will have."

I thought about it and immediately became excited. He was right as usual and I knew I would have many opportunities to do what I love and that is exposing my body in public to strangers. I am an exhibitionist and I get aroused at the prospect of a new adventure such as this. The very thought made me slide my hand under the waistband of my shorts and feel my pussy start to tingle.

I mentally started going through my closet for something to wear. I knew whatever I picked out would need to meet the dress code standards of the court, as well as meet my need to easily expose myself. Lately I have chosen clothes that are extremely low cut, short and very revealing. My motto is, "A girl never knows when an opportunity to flash will present itself and she must be prepared at all times."

For my first day of jury duty, I chose a sleeveless, long black denim dress that buttoned up the front. I decided to forego wearing panties and debated on wearing a bra, but in the end decided that I would feel sexier wearing a pushup bra that did not cover my nipples. I lightly touched them and they immediately became hard. The very thought of exposing myself in the court house sexually excited me and my body responded instinctively. I felt the juices start to drip from my pussy.

After dressing, I sat in front of my mirror experimenting with parting and crossing my legs. I got glimpses of my curly pussy hair peeking out and loved the slutty feeling that washed over me. I had left the top two buttons and the bottom four buttons undone. My cleavage was very noticeable and when I leaned forward my heavy boobs spilled out of the top of my dress showing how puffy and hard my nipples were. With the bottom buttons undone most of my legs could be seen when I walked or sat down. Feeling very pleased with my appearance, I slipped my feet into sandals and left the house.

I parked in the parking deck and walked toward the courthouse about three blocks away. I was very aware of my breasts jiggling and my nipples rubbing against the fabric of my dress, as well as the feeling of my dress against my bare ass. I noticed the way the length of my legs showed as I walked down the street and it made me immediately horny.

I arrived at the jury assemble room and even though I was early it was already crowded. I looked around the room trying to decide the best place to sit. I knew there was a possibility that there would be someone there that I would recognize and did not particularly want that to happen. Seeing more men on the left side of the room I headed there. I felt my pussy tingling and enjoyed the sensation.

I saw a row of empty seats about ten rows back and noticed that across the aisle was a man who was sitting in the end seat. Behind him there was another man also in the end seat. Feeling my nipples rub against the fabric of my dress, I walked down the aisle toward this end seat and glanced at the men who were watching me. Neither hid the fact that they noticed my dress was unbuttoned enough that they could see my cleavage and legs. I took the seat across from them and crossed my leg giving them a good view of my thigh.

The way the men were watching me made me horny and I felt my pussy moistening. I squeezed my thighs together enjoying the tingling feeling in my pussy. I wiggled my foot and my sandal fell off and out into the aisle. I leaned over picking up my shoe knowing my tits were visible and about to spill out over the top of my dress. I could see the men through my eyelashes but did not acknowledge the fact that I knew they were looking. Neither one of them took their eyes off my chest and I noticed their eyes widen when I did not seem to care if my boobs were being seen.

Sitting up I watched a younger guy in his upper twenties walk towards me. He stopped at my row and I stood to let him in. Facing me he slid past me rubbing against my breasts. His eyes dropped downward to my breasts and widened. He sat down about three seats from me and I noticed that he kept glancing towards me.

The announcements and instructions began and they gave those with valid reasons a chance to line up and provide explanations to be excused from jury duty. I was disappointed to see that the men across from me stood and walked to the front of the room, both glancing at me as they went by. Looking around the room I knew that there were still plenty of other men in the room including the younger guy on the same row with me. I noticed that he took every opportunity he could to get up and slide past me; each time facing me. A couple of times when he returned, I would stand to let him back into our row and each time I purposely rubbed my tits against his chest and felt his eyes looking down my dress.

We were given our juror badges and parking passes and sent on a break. I decided to text my trucker friend, Mike and share my experiences with him when I noticed the perfect guy walking down the aisle. My body immediately reacted to the sight of him. He was tall and good-looking, dressed in jeans and a polo shirt. I finished the text to Mike with a "Whoaaaa I am seeing the perfect guy that I want to expose myself to."

I made eye contact with him while he was walking toward me. My elbow was propped on the arm of the chair and I leaned forward knowing he had a good view of my breasts. Instead of walking by he sat down in the end seat a couple of rows ahead of me on the other side. I was about to feel disappointed when he leaned forward in his seat propping his head on his hands. From that position he was able to look back and his eyes were on my legs which were still crossed.

I let my dress fall to the side exposing my thigh. I circled the toe of my foot slowly and feeling more daring I uncrossed my legs letting them part. I felt a thrill go through me when he continued to stare and I could barely contain my arousal. I am not quite sure what I would have done next because they started calling names to line up to send on potential cases. His name just happened to be in the first group of potential jurors and away he went.

I turned in my seat glancing at the younger guy on the same row as me. He was talking to a man on the row of seats behind us and he looked right at me and asked if I had ever been on a jury before. I could tell that both of them were eyeing my cleavage and I leaned forward causing them to almost pop out while answering them. Our conversation was cut short because my name was called and I stood and walked to the other side of the room and got in line with the other 29 potential jurors.

We were led to the court room where we were introduced to the judge and attorneys and were given an idea of what the case was about. This case involved the thief of some vehicles. We then introduced ourselves and were asked questions in order to choose the best candidates for the jury. One of the questions was, "Have you ever had anything stolen from you or have had your home broken into?" I had to be honest and admit that in the early 80's while buying gas I had left my keys in the ignition and when I went to pay for my gas some guy ran up and drove off with my car. I did get my car back that night but I think the experience caused me to be struck as a potential juror on this particular case.

We were dismissed and told to return the following day to the jury pool. I left the court house and walked to the parking deck. It had been a long day and even though I had the pleasure of showing myself off, I felt like I needed more. I texted Mike and told him I was going to unbutton my dress and drive home feeling free. I was not surprised by his request that I take pictures.

I began unbuttoning it and by the time I got to my car my dress was completely open. I got into the car and left the parking deck. I propped my left foot on the dash and started for home. I took my camera phone and flashed a few pictures and sent them to Mike. By the time I got home I was relaxed and content and already thinking about the outfit I will wear tomorrow.