Just a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers

Sucking, pumping, stroking and thrusting, then...

"Here it comes!" he quickly gasped either to prepare me or to warn me off.

I could actually feel it rising in him, the surge coming from his balls and to his base, the rock hard tension in the area beneath. His head swelled and felt tight in my mouth and the now iron-like shaft, pulsed and throbbed in a new way on my tongue. I did hope it would not disappoint him to back off and watch the final eruption as it fell in beautiful streams upon his stomach instead of letting him feel his ejaculation into the hot, soft, wet sucking of a waiting mouth.

The pulsing drew to a climax and I could feel his tip expand one final bit in my mouth. Time kind of stood still and I could count the final pulses of his flesh as it built up the pressure for his release.

One! "The next one could be it!" I thought. I backed off until just his head lay between my lips, then hesitated.

Two! Deep and long hidden desires overcame me. In my mouth! Was that what I wanted?

Three! Yes! That is exactly what I wanted! Stopping now would have only created an awkward atmosphere of non-commitment to a half-hearted attempt. I wanted to plow through all the doubts and leave nothing but satisfaction that this experiment was worth it. In that book, all those years ago, that woman had taken this ultimate sexual act to its final conclusion. She had felt that forbidden excitement of all that sexual power released between her lips and on her tongue. I knew now that I wanted to feel exactly what I had read. For twenty years I had wanted to feel Eric's total release between my lips. To me, this was the wildest thing I had ever done, and I wanted to take it completely to its fullest extent. Oh fuck! I wanted to feel it! I wanted to taste it! And I wanted to swallow every drop he gave me. I slid back down on him and stroked to seal my commitment and let him clearly know my intentions.

Four! Eric came!

Tension upon tension had built up since this unique blowjob began, and it increased as the next step was anticipated. An eager mouth, skillfully raising that level again and again, had him needing release from all that unusual tension, worse than he had ever needed it. The itching ache from that pressure had spread from his throbbing head, down his shaft, through heavily laden balls to fill him. There was no place left to go but straight through this final barrier. The tension maxed out as it traveled up his spine pulling it into an arch. When it cut loose, suddenly it all cascaded back down to leave his body. The eagerness with which that mouth worked his liquid tension from him, despite whose it was, reminded him that all he had to do with this blowjob was let go entirely. He probably had never felt release quite like that before. How powerful must it have been to feel the surges leaving him into a mouth he had always trusted completely, and now freely accepted every bit?

My head was spinning as I did indeed freely accept every bit he gave me. His unleashed tension was now filling me and my heart pounded so hard that I felt in my temples. I noticed the heat of it shooting from him as he orgasmed with total abandon. It truly was "no strings attached". With no emotional relationship hang ups to get in the way; it was just pure physical instincts cutting loose. The fact that we completely knew that it would always remain just between us permitted unrivaled freedom of those pure primitive urges. The intensity of it was unequalled. The burning, throbbing, writhing, basic, animal lust occurring right there in my mouth. The essence of the act of fucking, occurring as close up and personal as it was ever going to get. I do not know how I kept from also cuming from the sheer, unstoppable sexual power of it all.

Once beyond the crescendo, I had slid down a little on him so that his now super-sensitized tip was clear of my lips and he could come down long and slow without overexposure to the strange and intense stimuli of his lifelong friend working it from him. Coaxing his spasms along, I would occasionally tongue-stroke the bottom of the most volatile area to release more and more.

I wanted to stay there and feel it all for as long as I possibly could, but all good things must come to an end. So slowly I backed off and withdrew him while swallowing my prize. But desiring to be complete as possible, I slid my hand down and extended my thumb below his balls and ran it up the ridge that begins there. I squeezed from his base up to my mouth and shuddered along with him as the last unspent, pearly white drop left him into my departing lips. I reluctantly released him and backed away while the engorged shaft of glistening flesh bobbed slightly over his stomach. He was completely spent and definitely needed some time to recover.

As I sat back and moved to my chair, his raging erection subsided from lack of anything more to give. I had to wonder why any woman wouldn't experience the same feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction of a job, that I felt, had been done very well for my first time. But then I had been years rehearsing it, in my mind. Like the artist experiencing all the agony and ecstasy of working her medium, then backing off and admiring her handiwork, I paused to take in what I had just done.

It was just one more experience that we had explored together. Best of all it was safe, by trusting only each other enough for it, it was secret that would help cement the friendship. What could come between us after this? What could feel awkward after you have smashed all the barriers? There were definitely no unbreeched walls in our friendship now. I thought of nothing being too personal for us to share as I continued to enjoy the feel of the experience on my tongue.

I let him have some time to rehabilitate then spoke, "That couch was always good for just about anything. Imagine the stories it could tell!"

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed with a laugh.

"Now do you need a drink?" I laughed as I got up to go to the kitchen and paused a the door to quietly say, " Thank you."

"No problem," he answered.

When I returned I made a point of freely talking about what had just happened. When I had brought it up before, and never spoke of it again, it kind of became an elephant in the corner, an awkward omnipresent thing that we never addressed. I hated that feeling of having anything that I could not talk to him about.

Now we stayed up a lot later than we should have talking about nearly everything, like we did when we were kids. It was incredible how it really didn't change a thing. Or did it? We seemed to have a camaraderie that we had lost over the years. Like when we were younger and shared great secrets as we explored the world when it was new. There could be no barriers between us now and our friendship would only grow stronger as long as we could talk about anything.

I am glad to say that I am still a lesbian, but that blowjob was everything I had expected and more.

Andreand
Andreand
32 Followers