Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers

Feeling light headed, puzzled and horny I leant against the wall and watched as this man made no effort to pretend to dance with Janice, throughout the whole record he kissed her while fondling her back and buttocks. Knowing the particular song that was playing I moved towards Janice well before the tune ended, carefully glancing up at the ceiling to make sure I didn’t stray under some mistletoe. Just for a change my timing was spot on, the record ended just as I got to them, the guy moved back and I quickly wrapped Janice in my arms, thanking my lucky stars that the tune that started to play was a really long one.

“Having fun?” I whispered into her ear as we drifted around, our bodies rubbing together.

“I am now.” She sighed softly. “God I feel plastered Paul.”

“You know what you’re doing though?” I asked wondering if she was too drunk to know.

“I’m not quite that drunk. Not yet anyway.” She replied, then asked seriously. “Do you want me to stop Paul?”

“I guess not,” I chuckled. “besides you seem to be enjoying it. It’s sort of like our fantasy.”

“Well I can tell that your cock doesn’t mind.” Janice laughed pressing her lower body on my stiffness. “And yes, it is sort of fun. I guess it is sort of like our fantasy, which sort of makes it even more fun. I do wish this party would end soon though, I really want you Paul. Are you sure you are okay with me flirting?”

“I’m comfortable with whatever you are comfortable with.” I replied.

“Oops.” Janice giggled looking up at the ceiling.

I didn’t need to look up to know that there was a sprig of mistletoe above us. With a grin I leant down and kissed her while sliding my hands onto her bottom, the pressure of my squeezes and strokes were a lot heavier than the other men had used. Janice made a little moan of excitement into my mouth as our tongues fenced, her body grinding against mine, even through our clothes I could feel her nipples digging into me as the music slowly wound to an end. When the record finally ended we reluctantly parted, both of us were breathing heavily with excitement, Janice’s face was flushed and glancing down I saw her nipples pushing out the material of her dress. As I stepped back one of the others took my place with Janice, grabbing a drink I went back to watching the couples dancing, not surprisingly by the time I had turned my attention back to Janice she was being kissed and stroked by her current partner. Sipping my drink I watched as the man really went to town squeezing and rubbing my wife’s buttocks and back, she was rubbing her body against him and it dawned on me that this guy was getting the benefit of my having excited her so much. There was no pretence at dancing and when the record ended another man immediately moved in on Janice.

Over the next hour I watched as each of the ten men present took it in turns to kiss and fondle Janice’s back from her neck down to her thighs with only two very short breaks when they plied her with drinks. There was no doubt about it, Janice was drunk, but not quite falling down drunk, though there was an occasional stagger in her movements. During that time I did kiss and fondle each of the two other women that had stayed at the party, but on the whole my attention was focused on Janice. Then I decided it was time for me to dance with my wife, using the same technique as before I managed to be right at her side when a song ended. Janice turned to me, pressed up against me and raised her head to be kissed, I’m not actually sure she even realised it was me kissing her at first.

“You okay?” I asked softly a little while later as we came up for air.

“Mmmm,” Janice hummed in reply. “I’m okay. You still okay with me flirting like this?”

“I’m fine with what’s happening so far.” I replied while thinking that things had gone a little past simple flirting.

Leaning down I kissed her again, open mouthed and full tongue to which she responded enthusiastically in kind. As our bodies ground against each other I let my hands roam up and down her back, cupping her buttocks with one hand I slid the other up her side. Unable to resist the temptation I let my hand slide round her ribs onto her boob, Janice moaned as I squeezed her small boob then tweaked her aroused nipple. We stayed like this until the song finally came to an end, with great reluctance I moved away from Janice who stood there with her eyes closed breathing heavily in obvious arousal. Ken cut in when I was about to start dancing with Janice again, moving away from the centre of the room I watched Ken stroking Janice’s back then reaching down to cup her bottom in his hands. A moment later I saw one of his hands follow the route my own hand had taken up her side until it came to rest on her boob, he began to squeeze her boob gently, but when Janice made no objection his actions became firmer. I watched as Ken tweaked her nipple between his thumb and forefinger then covered her boob with his hand and massaged it.

The song came to an end, Ken moved away and his place was taken by one of the others who didn’t even bother stroking Janice’s back first, one hand went down to cup her bottom and began kneading it while the other hand went straight to her boob. It was exciting to me to watch as one after the other all the men present took their turn to play with Janice’s buttock and boob, I lost all track of time as I watched my wife being toyed with. Briefly I wondered if Janice might get so turned on that things would go further than she intended, but it was a mere fleeting thought that faded when Ken took Janice in his arms again.

This time Ken moved both his hands up to my wife’s boobs as he kissed her solidly, there was no gently stroking first either, as soon as his hands were in place he began to squeeze her small globes almost roughly, from time to time tweaking and tugging at her nipples. For Janice this was a great turn-on, she loved me to treat her boobs harshly, while pulling her nipples almost from her body would drive her arousal right off the scale. Only now it was another mans’ hands that were giving her the treatment she loved so much, not surprisingly Janice really began to grind against Ken, her lower body thrusting against his almost as though she were fucking him. Encouraged by her response Ken’s action became even firmer and Janice responded even more fervently.

The tune ended and one of the others moved in to take Ken’s place, I saw him say something to the other guy just as he was leaning forward to kiss Janice. I can’t be sure, but it looked as though Ken was telling his friend that Janice went crazy when you mashed her tits. Whatever it was he had said the man was acting on it, his hands were almost crushing my wife’s boobs and when he turned his attention to her nipples I saw him pulling and twisting them through the material of her dress. Ken must have spread the word to the others, because as each man took his turn with Janice they would mash and crush her boobs roughly then tug and twist her nipples equally as hard. Throughout all this Janice’s movements grew more fevered, she would thrust and grind against each of her partners so hard that one or two of them staggered a little before regaining their balance.

Leaning there against the wall sipping at drinks and watching the action around my wife I got the impression that the others had either forgotten I was there or didn’t give a damn that I was. In the back of my drunk and excited mind there was a momentary spark of concern as to where all this was leading, but as visions of our shared fantasy floated across my mind those concerns melted away. Between the drink and my arousal I felt mesmerised into immobility, I know I was aware that what was happening to Janice was now a co-ordinated effort between all the men present, that they were getting her so drunk and excited that she would eventually do whatever they wanted. It was also clear that Ken had the leading role, it was he that took things up a level each time he took his turn with Janice, the others then followed his example for that particular round of action. Despite this awareness I couldn’t seem to find the volition to do any more than stand and watch events unfold.

The tune Janice was being kissed and mauled to ended, as her tenth partner began to move away Ken was at Janice’s side with a full tumbler of what I guessed to be vodka in his hand. For a moment she just stood there with her eyes closed, swaying slightly and breathing heavily seemingly lost in an aroused dream state. Then her eyes opened, she saw Ken, saw the drink in his hand, taking the drink Janice gulped it down quickly and handed the empty glass back to Ken who passed it over to one of the other men before taking Janice in his arms. Within a couple of seconds he was crushing her boobs and teasing her nipples heavily to which Janice responded with almost frantic thrusts of her body against his. In a break from the pattern Ken parted their lips and looked down at Janice’s face while still mauling her boobs, even from where I was leaning I heard the moan that escaped my wife’s lips as her head leant back. I could see that her eyes were flickering open and closed, her lips were parted slightly as she took short sharp breaths, gasping each time Ken tugged or twisted her nipples. Ken looked over at the others who were now all gathered in one group, he grinned at them then turned his attention back to Janice who stood there accepting his actions at her breasts.


Leaning down Ken kissed Janice again, she accepted his kiss hungrily and then staggered a little as Ken began to move them from the spot she had been almost glued to for so long. Gradually I noticed that Ken was slowly guiding Janice in my direction, then I realised that right beside where I was leaning a three seater sofa had been pushed back against the wall to clear the centre of the room for dancing. Clearly it was towards this that Ken was guiding Janice, my cock twitched at the thought of what was happening. Then Ken stopped their movements a few feet in front of the sofa and a mere five feet from where I was watching avidly, at that very moment the tune ended and another of the men took Ken’s place. One after the other the guys in the room took their turn with Janice, each of them leaning back to look down at my wife’s aroused face while still toying with her boobs. Each time her lips were parted from her partner’s Janice would moan, her head would lean back and now I was able to see that not only were her eyelids flickering her eyes were moving excitedly from side to side. One of her partners offered her another large tumbler of drink which Janice downed as though she had been dying of thirst, she was still swallowing the last of the drink when her partner began molesting her boobs.

Then Ken was with Janice again, the tune that started playing as he leant down to kiss her while his hands went to her boobs was Ravel’s Bolero! Ken would have over fifteen minutes with Janice and my cock jerked within the confines of my clothes at the thought of what he may try doing in that time. At first he contented himself with carrying on as before, kissing her hard, squeezing her boobs crushingly and mauling her nipples. After a few minutes of this Ken parted their lips, Janice moaned louder than any time before as her head almost flopped back, her pretty blue eyes flickering dazedly while her breath came in short pants and gasps. When Ken grinned down at Janice I knew as well as he did that she had reached a stage that she didn’t care who was doing what to her, his hands moved from her boobs to her hips and with a gentle pressure he turned her around so that her back was to him. Janice offered no resistance as he turned her, now I could see her face fully I noted that it was flushed with arousal and although she was looking right at me her eyes seemed unfocused. Once she was turned Ken put his hands back to her boobs and now I see the play of intense pleasure on her face as he groped her heavily, between pants and gasps Janice began to hum almost continuously with the pleasure his actions instilled in her.

Leaning down Ken flicked his tongue over one of Janice’s ears, nibbled the lobe for a few moments then started to kiss his way down her neck to her shoulders. Janice writhed against him, pushing her bottom hard to his groin while pushing her boobs even tighter to his hands as he kissed her shoulders, first one side then the other, her arms hung loose at her sides, but her hands clenched and unclenched. Ken kissed her right shoulder again, as he did so one of his hands moved from her boob to slide up her chest to her shoulder, my mouth went dry as he gently pushed the thin strap of her dress off her shoulder. Still squeezing her left breast and kissing her right shoulder he slowly pushed the strap down her upper arm until it would go no further. Reaching down he took her elbow in his hand and gently pulled it up so that her arm passed through the loop of the strap, although she did nothing to aid him Janice offered no resistance as pulled her arm out of the strap then laid it back at her side. His hand went back to her boob and his lips turned their attention to her left shoulder, releasing her left boob he slid his hand to her shoulder and repeated the process that removed her left strap. Once again his hand went back to my wife’s boob where he spent a few minutes crushing and tugging at her small mounds and hard nipples.

Then one of his hands was moving again, slowly it stroked down the front of Janice’s body until it came to rest over her groin. With a sharp tug that made Janice gasp loudly Ken pulled her lower body tightly to his, then his fingers started to rub over and around her mound, at first delicately then with ever increasing pressure until Janice was squirming and moaning in his grasp. Still stroking her pussy Ken moved his other hand, I saw it slide around her body to her back then I drew in a sharp breath as her dress began to go loose. A moment later the material slithered down her body until it lay crumpled over Ken’s wrist, moving his hand Ken let the material fall even further giving it encouragement when it caught at her hips, soon it lay in a heap around my wife’s feet. Throughout this Janice offered no protest or resistance and I could see Ken grinning broadly as he gazed over her shoulder at her now naked boobs; her small silky black panties, self-grip stockings and high heels were all that now covered her. Once again Ken took possession of her unfettered boobs, his fingers reddening her skin as he crushed them in his hands, when he turned his attention to her nipples I thought he was trying to tear them from her body. Yet this was what Janice loved and her moans rose to louder groans as he alternately crushed her boobs and tugged at her nipples.

Ages seemed to pass with Ken focusing his attentions on my wife’s boobs, but eventually one of his hands slid down over her body onto her panty covered pussy and as he pressed his hand on her mound Janice gave a tremulous groan and shivered. To the strains of Bolero Ken began to rub his palm on her mound while his fingers pressed under her groin onto her pussy, the material of her panties stretching as he forced it into her slit. Dimly I was aware that the tune was nearing it’s climatic end and so it seemed was Janice, her body writhed and ground against Ken’s as he increased the pressure of his hands at both her pussy and her boobs. He seemed determined to bring Janice to a climax before the tune ended, his hand movements became faster and harder while his finger pushed the by now wet material of her panties into her pussy in a short stroked fucking motion. Janice’s fast and heavy breathing became even faster and heavier as her excitement level rose, then, just as the music crescendoed into the finale she gave out a long low groan and her body began to shiver as waves of bliss hit her. With each shiver of her body Janice would give a little moan until finally Ken moved his hands to her waist to the final strains of the tune. Janice’s legs were trembling so much that Ken had to hold her steady as the next man moved in to take his place, she had barely come down from her peak when another set of hands started to play with her boobs and stroke at her panty clad pussy.

One after the other each of the men took their turn with Janice, each of them playing roughly with her bare boobs, tugging and twisting at her nipples and stroking her pussy firmly through her sodden panties. Each of them did their best to make her climax before the tune that was playing came to an end, some failed, but most succeeded. When the last of them had done with her Janice was quivering all over, her breathing came in ragged pants mingled with small moans of bliss. My cock literally ached as I anticipated Ken taking his next turn with Janice, but instead one of the women, who I seem to remember was called Carol, moved over to her side. The man with Janice grinned at the Carol as she took over supporting my wife’s quivering body, her hands moving up to play with Janice’s boobs for a few moments before one of them slid down to stroke at her pussy.

Agog I watched this woman playing with my wife’s body, her actions were almost as rough as the men’s had been and Janice responded just as she had with the other men, grinding against her partner and pushing her pussy down onto the probing fingers. At first I don’t think Janice was aware that the person playing with her body was a woman, but something about the difference of the body she was grinding against finally got through, slowly she raised her head and looked over shoulder into Carol’s eyes. Carol grinned at Janice as the realisation that it was a woman stroking her body sank in, then Carol was moving and turning Janice to face her. Looking deep into my wife’s dazed, but shocked eyes Carol pulled Janice to her and kissed her firmly while one of her hands went to one of Janice’s boobs and the other slid down to her pussy. I don’t know if Janice would have objected or not, whether she was even able to clearly understand what was happening, but her reaction to the kiss and the movements of Carol’s hands was an almost immediate climax. Neither Janice or I had ever thought of a woman to woman fantasy, it had always been her and other men, what I was watching now was one of the most erotic and arousing sights I had ever seen in my life. As for Janice, she just kept climaxing and climaxing while Carol continued to kiss and stroke her right up to the last strains of the music.

The other woman, who seem to recall was named Nancy, was already waiting to take over with Janice and as Carol moved aside my wife briefly opened her eyes to see that it was another woman that was about to take her in her arms. Once again I was enthralled by the sight of another woman kissing my wife, of another woman squeezing her small breasts and teasing her excited nipples, of another woman rubbing and fingering her pussy through her panties. All through this Janice was climaxing, it was as though she was locked into an orgasmic loop, I had never known her to climax so many times even though she climaxed quickly normally and her bliss was exciting me all the more. A little before the end of the record Nancy turned my wife around again so that her back was to Nancy and for the next few minutes until the tune ended she played with Janice’s body. My eyebrows nearly shot to the top of my head when Janice’s sister Ann appeared at her side and for one brief moment I thought I was about to watch an incestuous lesbian act, but Ann only handed her sister a tumbler of vodka, waited for Janice to drain it then took the tumbler from her and moved away again.

It was no surprise to see Ken waiting behind Janice as she handed the tumbler to Ann, but it was a surprise to see that he was naked to the waist and minus his shoes. For the first time in God knows how long my eyes flickered away from Janice to look at the others in the room, all the men were bare to the waist, but the three other women, which included my wife’s sister Ann, were totally naked. For a brief moment I drank in the sight of the only other naked women I had seen before then turned my attention back to my wife and her current partner, Ken. As I looked back at Janice Ken’s hands were just starting to squeeze her boobs, in the background the strains of Bolero were playing again, clearly Ken was planning to move things up yet another level. I don’t think Janice realised at first that her bare back was now rubbing against Ken’s bare chest, but as one of his hands slid down to play with her pussy through her panties I saw her eyes open slightly as though in comprehension. Then one of her hands moved behind her as though confirming what her back was telling her, as her hand stroked against his bare chest Ken grinned at this first sign of her active participation. For the next few minutes Ken played with Janice’s boobs, teased her nipples and massaged her pussy while she ground against him with her hand bent behind her to rub at his bare chest and stomach. It was the first time that Janice had done more than remain passive as others moved her and was obviously something that Ken had been waiting for.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,079 Followers
123456...9