Just a Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers

“Take off your panties Janice,” Ken spoke softly near her ear at the same time moving his hand from her pussy. “and look at Paul while you do it. Let him see how much you enjoy doing what I tell you to do.”

I was so close I could his words clearly, which I was sure was his intention. For a long time I had suspected that Ken was making sure that Janice was always positioned so that I could see everything he and his friends did with her, now I was sure of it. Nor had I any doubts at all where this was leading, though I seemed to have no inclination to protest at what was happening and even if I had I was not stupid enough to do so with ten randy men around, not unless Janice wanted things to stop. But fear of their reaction if I objected was not the issue, I simply could not bring myself to act especially as I had told Janice that I was comfortable with whatever she felt comfortable with, which was more than true, I was excited by what was happening to her. Ken looked at me over Janice’s shoulder and grinned triumphant in the knowledge that I hadn’t the will to object to him doing as he pleased with my wife and that she was now so aroused that she couldn’t have protested if she had wanted to.

As though in a trance my wife’s head rose until she was looking straight into my eyes, her eyes looked glazed from lust and there was no mistaking the wild excitement they held. Her hands went to the sides of her panties as she kept on looking into my eyes and my attention was split between her eyes and the motions of her hands as she pushed her panties down over her hips to reveal her shaven pussy in all it’s glory, then leant down a little to push them down her thighs. The small wisp of damp material slid down to her ankles and she straightened up again leaning back against Ken’s bare chest with her eyes still looking into mine.

“Step out of your dress and panties Janice.” Ken spoke softly to her. “Then keep looking at Paul.”

Janice stepped to one side and as she did so Ann came over, picked up her clothes and took them away, all the while Ken played with her boobs and nipples with his other hand. Dressed only in self-grip stockings and high heels my wife ground her lower body into Ken’s groin as though encouraging him to carry on playing with her body. Her eyes were locked to mine as Ken’s hand went back to her pussy, with slow deliberate motions he stroked her bare mound then ran his fingers around her outer lips. My heart was pounding in my chest as I half watched the movements of Ken’s hands and half watched the sheer bliss that grew in my wife’s eyes with each stroke he made at her pussy. Then he parted her pussy lips with his thumb and little finger while two of his finger stroked over the pink flesh revealed by his action, for a minute his fingers rubbed over her clit which made her eyes half close in bliss even though she tried to keep them open to look at me as Ken had told her to.

“Open your legs.” Ken ordered softly.

Janice obeyed by moving her already parted feet apart a few inches more.

“Wider.” Ken said into her ear.

Once again she shuffled her feet even further apart not stopping until they were spread almost as far as she could go without losing balance. The effect was to open her pussy fully to my gaze and Ken’s hand, as her feet came to rest his hand cupped her pussy to press up so hard that she rose a little on her toes while at the same time groaning in pleasure. The lust I could see in her eyes increased as Ken started to slide his hand up and down on her slit still keeping the same pressure on her. A few minutes later Janice gave out a shuddering groan and her eyes closed despite her best efforts to keep them open, the reason for her action was two of Ken’s fingers pushing up into her pussy then moving in a slow fucking motion. Gradually Ken increased the pace of his fingers thrusting into Janice and her reaction was to boil over into an orgasm, her whole body shuddering as she pushed down onto his fingers. Ken gave a low chuckle as Janice squirmed and pushed against his probing fingers, I released the breath I hadn’t realised that I was holding as I watched my wife go through orgasmic bliss with this man. Dimly I became aware that the music had stopped playing, the only sounds to be heard were those my wife made as she slowly came down from her peak of pleasure only to start rising to another as Ken kept moving his fingers in her pussy.

Then Ken moved away from Janice and another of the men took his place as music started playing again, it was a game of musical chairs with Janice as the one and only chair in the game. I could only stand there staring as though mesmerised by what I was watching, my breathing laboured and my cock twitching. There was no build up from any of the other men as they took Janice in their arms, each in his turn stroked her pussy firmly, rubbed her clit briefly then pushed fingers into her and finger fucked her to climax after climax. All the while Janice tried to keep looking at me as Ken had told her to, but it was an impossible task, her eyes would close as each new wave of bliss washed over her then flicker half open to look at me dazedly. Then the last of the men was moving away from Janice, not that she was alone for more than a heartbeat, as the man moved Carol took his place, her hands sliding to boob and pussy without hesitation.

Through her carnal haze Carol somehow sensed that it was a woman handling her now and she seemed to burst into a climax which made Carol laugh as she leant over Janice’s shoulder. Carol turned Janice so that they were sideways on to me and facing each other, I saw Janice look into Carol’s eyes then look down at Carol’s body. As her eyes rose to Carol’s again Carol moved one of her hands to Janice’s pussy to once more finger her, at the same time she reached up with her other hand to the back of Janice’s head. With a gentle pressure Carol pulled my wife’s head down towards her boobs until her lips were almost touching Carol’s nipples, I nearly came in my pants when Janice opened her lips and closed her mouth over a nipple as Carol pulled her onto it. Carol hummed with pleasure as Janice began to suckle on her nipple, her fingers moving harder and faster in Janice’s pussy as the pleasure Janice’s mouth was giving her grew. After a while Carol had Janice pay attention to her other nipple, although my view was blocked by their bodies I knew that my wife was sucking and nibbling on the other woman’s hard bud. Then Carol drew Janice’s head up until they could kiss, I watched as their lips met hungrily, their boobs crushing together as Carol kept up her fingering of Janice’s pussy.

The tune playing came to an end and Carol moved away from Janice so that Nancy could take her place. Once again I was treated to the lewd sight of two women together in a carnal embrace. It took barely any pressure from Nancy’s hand when it guided Janice to her nipples and the groans and gasps Janice was making told us all that she was enjoying not only the movement of another woman’s fingers in her pussy, but also suckling at another woman’s breasts. I felt as though I couldn’t breath as I watched my wife and this woman we had only met that night kissing and playing with each other’s bodies, even if Janice was only acting under direction it was as an active participant. When the music stopped I thought that Ken would take over again, but I was wrong, earlier I had thought that I was about to see an incestuous lesbian act, this time it happened.

Ann quickly took her sister in her arms and kissed her fiercely, her actions so quick that Janice didn’t realise who it was, I think she must have thought Carol had taken over again as she and Ann were of a similar build. My cock throbbed as I watched Ann push her fingers into Janice and begin the motions of fucking her, at the same time Ann teased one of her sister’s nipples. Janice quickly rose towards climax under this attention and just as she started to show the first signs of cumming Ann parted their lips and drew Janice’s head down to her boobs. Without hesitation Janice began to suck and nibble on the nipple she had been guided to, still unaware that it was her younger sister she had been kissing, that it was her sister’s nipple she was sucking and it was her sister’s fingers thrusting in and out of her hot pussy. My heart was in my throat as I watched the two women together, vaguely I was aware that the music had stopped again, but there was no sign of anyone coming to take Ann’s place with Janice. Minutes passed during which Ann moved her sister’s mouth from one nipple to the other and back while her fingers drove Janice to orgasm. Then Ann moved her hand from her sister’s pussy, pulling Janice upright Ann put her hands to the sides of her face and waited for Janice’s eyes to open. Long moments passed before Janice eventually opened her eyes to find herself looking into her sister’s eyes, it took a moment for the realisation that it was Ann sank in through her aroused senses, Janice’s eyes opened wide in shock and her body stiffened.

Smiling Ann leant forward and kissed Janice on the lips, her hands held her sister’s face in place as she tried to pull away slightly. Janice held herself tense as her sister drew out the kiss, but gradually she began to return it, the tension seeping from her body as her excitement took over one more and as Janice started to respond more enthusiastically Ann dropped her hands to her sister’s body. One hand stopped at her boobs while the other slid down to her pussy, as Ann started to squeeze Janice’s boob and fuck her pussy with her fingers Janice gave a loud groan into her sister’s mouth. Parting their lips Ann looked into her sister’s eyes then looked down at her own breasts, Janice hesitated for a moment then leant down to suck one of Ann’s nipples into her mouth. Ann sighed with pleasure as Janice moved her mouth from nipple to nipple without any guidance. After a few minutes of this Janice was on the verge of a climax and Ann was showing signs of extreme arousal, then Ann looked over to where the others were standing watching.

“Ken?” She said in a questioning tone.

My eyes followed the direction she was looking in time to see Ken grin and nod his head, he said something to Carol who was beside him. She grinned and nodded in reply and as my eyes moved back to the scene of my wife and her sister Carol moved to join them. Ann had a look of joy on her face as Carol moved behind Janice, Ann’s hands moved from her sister’s body to be replaced by Carol’s hands while I stared and wondered what Ann’s unspoken question to Ken had been. Carol pulled Janice upright and tight to her, Janice opened her eyes in surprise then groaned as Ann leant forward to kiss her hard, the way their mouths locked together I just knew that their tongues were clashing in each other’s mouths. After a few moments Janice shuddered into yet another climax, as her knees threatened to buckle under her with the force of her passion Carol dropped slowly to her knees kissing her way down Janice’s back as she did so. Then Carol put her hands on Janice’s waist and applied a gentle downward pressure that had Janice sinking to her knees as well, Carol reached down and pushed my wife’s knees apart, Janice let her legs part under Carol’s guidance until she was halfway to doing the splits. Meanwhile Ann was standing over her sister watching her friend snuggle into her back, reach round to Janice’s boobs with one hand and thrust the fingers of the other into Janice’s pussy, Ann’s pussy was mere inches away from her sister’s face.

“Oh God.” Janice groaned as Carol’s forceful thrust of her fingers crushed her pussy lips.

As Janice climaxed again Ann took her head in her hands, she tilted Janice’s face up so that she could look down into her eyes, then she tilted her head down so that she was looking at Ann’s pussy. She held her sister’s face in front of her pussy for a long heartbeat then tilted it up to look at her face again, Ann looked down her body, looked into her sister’s eyes then nodded. There was no mistaking the unspoken command Ann was giving Janice and after only a brief hesitation Janice did what her sister wanted, she leant forward to lick at Ann’s pussy. Ann gave a little moan of pleasure as her sister licked along her slit, the look on Ann’s face was one of sheer joy and exultation at her sister’s capitulation to her will. While Ann licked ever more eagerly at her sister’s pussy Carol fingered her pussy with greater force, at the same time she twisted one of Janice’s nipples cruelly hard. Janice groaned into her sister’s pussy, her tongue thrusting into it as her lips pressed into her flesh, within a few seconds Janice was groaning even louder as Carol’s firm actions drove her to climax. Moments later Ann was shivering, her voice echoing her sister’s as she too climaxed. The three of them held that tableau for a couple of long heart stopping minutes then Ann stepped away from her sister, seeing this Carol moved her hands from Janice’s body, stood up and walked back to join the rest of the group. For a few seconds Janice just knelt there panting and gasping, her head hanging forward as her body calmed slightly, then she looked up at her sister. Ann’s smile down at Janice was almost a triumphant leer, then Ann moved away to reveal Ken standing behind her.

Janice looked up at Ken then rose slowly to her feet, he remained still with a little knowing smile on his face until Janice took the couple of steps needed to press her body to his and tilt her face up to be kissed. Ken laughed as he leant down to kiss Janice, his hands moving to her body to play with her boobs and pussy with heavy handed movements that drove her back up the levels of bliss yet again. Then he parted their lips and looked Janice in the eyes, his hands moving up her body to come to rest on her shoulders.

“Open my trousers and take out my prick.” He said softly.

Janice’s hands went straight to his trousers, she pulled down the zip, reached in and struggled to bring his cock out past his underpants. Finally she succeeded and still holding his erection in her hand she looked down at it then back at Ken’s face for instructions. No-one could have any doubt by now that Janice was totally under the control of whoever was with her at the time, her actions driven by the lust that had been instilled in her by hours of kissing and fondling.

“Stroke it.” He almost whispered to her.

I watched as her hand slowly moved back and forth on his hard shaft, Ken leant his head back and laughed with sheer pleasure then looked back down to watch the action of her hand on his cock. His hands stayed on Janice’s shoulders as she wanked him with firmer and faster strokes, her eyes glued to the actions of her own hand on this man’s flesh. A while later Ken moved a hand to her chin and tilted her head up so that she could look at his face.

“Take off my trousers and pants.” He told her as his hand slid back to her shoulder.

Janice looked down again, I watched as her hands fumbled with his belt then the clip of his trousers, it was only seconds before she was pushing his trousers down his legs. Crouching she pulled them down to his ankles then off each foot in turn while Ken steadied himself using her shoulders. Reaching up Janice put her hands on either side of the waistband of his pants, with gentle tugs she rolled them down to his ankles and off then stood up again. Ken reached down to her pussy to thrust two fingers into her, his eyes looked deep into hers as he finger fucked her for a few minutes with his thumb pressing and rubbing on her clit. All the while he kept on looking into her eyes and hers were locked to his. As Janice rose to a climax her legs began to tremble and her eyes half closed in ecstasy, at this Ken moved his hand back to her shoulder and applied barely enough pressure to bend a tissue. Despite the gentleness of the downward pressure Janice sank to her knees in front of him, her face tilting up as she kept on looking into his eyes, her whole bearing appeared to be one of total submission to this man. For a long moment Ken kept her gaze locked to his, his lips parted in a huge smile then he gave a short nod of his head and Janice dropped her eyes to look at his cock mere millimetres from her face.

A movement out of the corner of my eye made me glance that way, Nancy was moving towards the couple in front of the sofa, her boobs wobbling to her movements as she came up behind Janice. Nancy knelt down behind my wife her legs between Janice’s widely parted knees, she did nothing more than kneel there waiting. Janice, seemingly unaware of the presence of the other woman behind her, reached up with one hand to grasp the base of Ken’s cock in her hand. I watched breathlessly as her mouth opened to close a moment later around the cap of his cock, I knew from experience just how much pleasure my wife’s mouth could give, but now I was watching her give that pleasure to another man. As Janice slid her lips down on Ken’s cock Nancy reached around her body to play with her boobs and finger her pussy. Head bobbing Janice sucked on Ken’s meat, I knew that her tongue would be sliding around and along his flesh and there was no doubt that Ken was enjoying her actions. Closing his eyes his lips curled into a beatific smile as he enjoyed the movements of my wife’s mouth on his cock for long, exciting minutes. Then his hands moved from her shoulders to the side of her face and I thought he was going to guide her movements to the pace that gave him most pleasure, he nodded to Nancy who increased the pressure and pace of her actions on Janice’s body.

“Take it all Janice.” Ken commanded as his hands drew her head forward. “I want you to kiss my groin.”

I gave a low gasp of surprise at his words, although we had read about deep-throating Janice had never done it, oh we’d tried, but the choking sensation as my cap pushed at her throat had turned her off the idea. My first thought was that my wife would balk at this demand from Ken, but I hadn’t reckoned with how far gone in lust she was. Janice gave into the pressure of Ken’s hands without any hesitation, her lips sliding lewdly down his shaft until they came to the lowest point she had previously achieved. I heard my wife take a deep breath though her nose as Ken continued to pull her head down on his erection, she gagged then snorted and then to my amazement her lips slid further down his shaft! Stunned and thrilled in equal measure I watched Ken pull Janice down on his cock, her lips sliding down his flesh in a steady motion as she swallowed his length, her breathing coming in sharp snorts through her nose. Half his length was in her throat when Janice gagged again, but he was not about to ease up, his hands continued to apply pressure and gradually her lips mouth took in the rest of his hardness. Although it may sound boastful Ken’s cock was neither as long or as broad as mine, nevertheless it was an astonishing moment when I saw my wife’s lips kissing his groin.

Ken held her still for a moment, his cock buried to the hilt in her mouth and throat, then guided her head back up so that his flesh slid wetly from her mouth. As her lips reached the base of his cap I remember wondering if this meant she would be able to do this to me, I knew a moment of disquiet about having such thoughts. Then Ken began to pull her down on his cock again and all thoughts faded in the excitement of the scene being enacted in front of me. Janice was still snorting as she was drawn down on the hard flesh in her mouth, but she only made a couple of gagging noises and this time when her lips had touched his groin Ken immediately guided her head back upwards. For a few minutes he kept her moving up and down on his shaft in long, slow motions and although her breathing remained ragged and short Janice eventually stopped gagging completely. This must have been what Ken was waiting for because the next downward pull was faster and firmer, gradually he increased the pace of his guiding hands until Janice was moving with hard fast motions, her lips bouncing against his groin before each back stroke. Behind her Nancy was grinding her body against Janice while her hands toyed roughly with my wife’s boobs, nipples, clit and pussy, loosing her hold on a boob for a moment Nancy reached around to take Janice’s free hand, drawing it behind her I watched her guide my wife’s hand to her pussy. Head bobbing quickly Janice began to finger Nancy’s pussy while my head spun with the erotic picture being presented to me. Then Ken moved his hands from Janice’s face to her shoulders, Janice kept on moving her head without guidance and Ken leant his head back to laugh loudly, vaguely I heard laughter and comments from the others in the room, but my attention was wholly focused on what was happening with Janice.

scorpio00155
scorpio00155
1,081 Followers
123456...9