Just A Cop's Cock Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scouries
scouries
10,435 Followers

Her hips, already more rounded than the thinner doctor and her small, tight bum, was still hovering between a teen's promise and a woman's fullness. I watched raptly as she let the skirt fall down her legs, then grasped my penis as her thick black pubic pelt came into view as she rolled her panties down her thighs.

For a second she stood demurely in front of me, one hand covering her breasts, the other her groin, then she slowly dropped them and asked, a girlish quaver in her voice, "Am I pretty? Do you want me?"

"Come here," I growled, my arms wide open. "I love you," I whispered as my strong arms engulfed her.

"I love you more than anyone in the world," she whispered back, then lightly brushed my lips with hers.

We were both trembling with sexual desire but at the same time felt no need to rush. The nights we'd spent together made it easier and I definitely didn't want her deflowering to be anything like the awkward and painful ordeal I'd put her sister through.

Minute after minute we touched and kissed and whispered and licked and caressed and promised...

Just one short groan of, "Ahhhh," escaped from her lips when I finally plunged my spear through her last barrier, that thin membrane that had protected her for eighteen years. She bled; I could feel the warmth of her virgin blood as I slowly, tentatively moved my shaft inside her. She was so tight that my first thrusts made only little headway. Then slowly I widened her, my bulbous cockhead prying its way down her molten, slippery channel, my headway soon helped by the sexual female lubricant that seemed to bubble up and around the one eyed monster that had invaded her.

"It's so big...oh Johnnie it feels so good. More...please," she begged as she spread her knees even wider, then locked her ankles behind my back when I made another thrust into her depths. Again and again I pumped until one final energetic thrust of my hips buried every inch of my penis inside of her. I stopped for a second, simple left my engorged penis fully inside of Rosie as she writhed under me, skewered on my long spear as she tried to urgently lift her hips, as if she wanted even more.

Then I started to move, slowly at first, drawing back until all but my cockhead was outside of her, followed by long, slow penetrations that filled her completely. Then I pulled completely out of her pussy, and then sat back so I was kneeling between her legs, my sticky cock dangling against her hairy pubic mound.

"No Johnnie...put it back," Rosie cried as I teased her by sliding my penis until its sticky tip nudged up against her clit.

Then I was in her again, short, hard movements that within seconds caused the first rippling, clasping tremors of her female orgasm. I slowed, let them pulse over my cock as she whimpered out her need, then as she lay gasping I started to again move my hips forward and back rhythmically.

It took her longer the second time but eventually her short, urgent groans announced her approaching orgasm, an orgasm that was matched by the sudden tightening of my balls. "Unh... unh... unh... unh... hurry... please... ahh... ahh... Johnnie...OHHHH JOHNNNNIE," she screamed as the first spurting flood of my cum bathed her.

Finally emptied, my cock, softening, finally plopped out of my little sister and I fell back on my back, and then simply lay panting for long seconds trying to recover my breath. And couldn't help thinking as I watched Rosie beside me just how much better sex is with someone you love. How much better it feels than the near anonymous couplings that I'd often settled for. Now I have two true loves, god no, there are three, I thought as I continued to watch my sister.

"Was I okay?" she asked shyly, her love for me so clear in her eyes.

"C'mon here," I laughed and pulled her on top of me, grinning almost idiotically as I felt our bodies connected from head to toe.

"I love you," she promised as her lips sought out mine.

"Prove it," I answered when our lips finally separated.

She did!

*****

We made love all week. Five days of discovery. Of love. There was no shyness between us. No fear of exploring every sexual possibility. We used our mouths. She complained I was too big when she tried to take me into her mouth but then insisted that she wanted to learn. She loved it when I splashed cum into her mouth, would swallow greedily, then laugh and push a sperm laden tongue into my mouth...

She insisted I take her bum. "I want you in me Johnnie," she said, "Everywhere." I did...slowly...bathed her bum in cream while two of my fingers filled her pussy...

Marie came over to the house on Wednesday afternoon and receiving no answer to her ring let herself in. Rosie was on her stomach, kneeling with her pretty butt in the air, my penis buried in her pussy, when Marie walked into the room. Rosie and I both smiled in welcome but continued on as Marie, who said nothing, watched.

Then when we'd finally fallen apart she approached the bed and sat next to her panting sister. "So you're trying to steal my boyfriend are you?" she asked her sister with a smile.

"He's my favorite brother," Rosie said with a grin.

"Mine too," Marie answered, then bent over and took my cock into her mouth. She pumped the last drops of my orgasm into her mouth, then leaned over and kissed Rosie on the lips, then stood up and said, "He's yours this week...but after that..." She then turned and left the room. It was another two weeks before the three of us spent an afternoon in bed together.

Then Kathy came back the next weekend. Rosie left us alone that second weekend, actually went and spent the weekend with her sister and her family. "You guys should be alone, I'll play with little Ricardo all weekend while you're making love," she said just before leaving. "Maria and I have to talk lots to talk about," she added as she went out the door. I wondered what stories they'd exchange.

Kathy had told her husband during the week she wanted a divorce but still refused to move in with me. "Not yet...I'm not sure...I've just met you...my lawyer says I shouldn't leave the house until we get things worked out," she stammered out her excuses. But we made love endlessly...desperately. We didn't talk about her father even though his presence somehow hovered always in the background. I gave her a blow by blow description of my deflowering of my sister.

Monday night Rosie was happily back in my bed, and spent every night the rest of the week sleeping cuddled against me.

The third weekend Rosie joined Kathy and I in bed.

*** Scene 13: Esposito's, 3 months later ***

The three of us were sitting around the dining room table, a party organized to celebrate Rosie's last night at home before leaving for her freshman year at Dartmouth.

"I'm pregnant," my doctor suddenly announced just as we were about to dig in to the cake Maria had baked for her sister.

"You are?" all three of us asked in surprise.

"Three months," Kathy said blushing.

"Me too," Maria piped up.

"What?" I asked.

"Four months," Maria said proudly.

"Johnnie's?" Rosie asked excitedly.

"We'll have to get married...right away," I said, hardly aware of my sister's announcement, Kathy's statement having floored me.

"I'm not divorced yet," Kathy answered with a grin.

"I'm not waiting a lot longer," I promised fiercely, "If that little prick doesn't agree to the divorce soon I'm going to-"

The next day Rosie left for College...My babies continued to grow in Kathy's and Maria's stomachs.

*****

"I talked to daddy today," Kathy whispered in my ear one night four months later after we'd just finished making love. My penis was still inside of her. Now seven months pregnant her stomach was starting to become quite rounded.

"Did you?"

"I told him I was pregnant." I was too nervous to say anything, instead just waited for her to continue. "You know what he said?" she asked. Seeing me shake my head she went on, "He said it was impossible, that he didn't believe that little twerp could ever make me pregnant."

"He was right there," I grumbled, still nervous.

"I told him I just got my divorce from the little twerp...that I'd found someone else."

"What'd he say to that?" I asked, curious now about my future father-in-law and his reaction.

"He asked me if I was crazy. If I'd started taking drugs," Kathy laughed. "I told him I'd found a big twerp this time and I was hoping he might walk his daughter down the aisle one more time."

"And?" I encouraged.

"He said that I should just come home...forget whoever I was involved with...that he loved me...that he was willing to raise the little bastard himself."

"He called my baby the little bastard?"

"That's daddy," Kathy said then added, "I told him I loved him."

"You did?"

"That I missed him...that we had to resolve...resolve our problems...our sexual problems. 'So why are you getting married again?' he asked me."

"What a jerk," I complained.

"I told him I'd found someone just like him. Pigheaded...a chauvinist...a womanizer...a man...a perfect lover."

"I'm not a womanizer."

"That's what he said. And I didn't tell him you sleep with your sisters," she said with a grin. "But when I told him you were a cop-"

"What's wrong with being a cop?" I demanded.

"Why would you marry a dumb cop he asked."

"What a prick!"

"That's what I told him," Kathy said with a giggle.

"What?"

"I told him I was marrying you because you had a big prick...and that you could use it. A little better than he could."

"That must have shut him up," I said, now feeling a little more reassured.

"Not for long Johnnie. He's just like you. Always wants the last word. He started muttering about how neither of us would ever find someone better, that we should just accept it and I should come home and marry him. That no one was better than he was."

"He did, did he?"

"I finally shut him up though," Kathy said with a laugh.

"Did you Doctor O'Malley?"

"Uh huh. I told him that if he ever planned on spending any more nights making love to his daughter, and I hoped he would, then he better be very, very polite to my new husband...who has a very big gun..." she finished, her eyes twinkling.

As I started to move my 'big gun' inside of my wife-to-be I couldn't help wondering for just a second what the future held, what it would even be like, her two lovers sandwiching her between them... and what about Rosie and Maria...about the two babies...about the future...

THE END

Aug 18, 2007: Hi, thanks for reading my story - I hoped you enjoyed it. Please take a few extra seconds and register your vote. It's the only way a Literotica author knows if his work is appreciated or not. I'd also love to hear your opinions of the story (you can leave a public comment here or can send me an e-mail), thanks...jim scouries

My next story (should be out in early September 2007) will be Chapter 2 of my 'Nude Dancing' saga.

scouries
scouries
10,435 Followers