Just a Crush Ch. 03

Story Info
She has everything under control. Right?
2.8k words
4.58
15.9k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NataleeF
NataleeF
54 Followers

Thank you to everyone for voting and sharing your feedback. Everyone has been patient with me and giving me good constructive criticism. I hope you enjoy this next chapter, and again let me know what you think.

I woke up to the street lamps peeking through the window, letting a soft white light cascade over the sheets and onto our bare legs. His arm was wrapped around me protectively and I traced a scar that ran up his forearm almost connecting with his hand. He had gotten it a few years ago from me. He had pulled my hair for the last time, he would run off thinking it was funny, but the last time I caught his foot in mid stride. He skidded almost across the whole lawn, I snuck in a giggle before I saw his arm bleeding more than it should have been. I got in plenty of trouble but he was nicer to me ever since. Looking at it now I never shown that Evan's charm got to me like all the other girls and I think that's why we developed such a good relationship.

So here I was laying in his bed, our feet entangled, and the feel of his warm sleeping breath was teasing the back of my neck. I was dreaming, I had to be. As if answering my question a sharp pain escaped from between my thighs. I carefully lifted the sheet and looked below to find a slight proof between my thighs that it in fact was real. Blushing, I carefully removed his arm from around me and padded my way in the dimly lit room to his side of the bed where his bathroom was located. I quickly shut the door and continued to further inspect the faint stain between my thighs. There wasn't that much blood, relief went through me knowing that his sheets probably didn't fall victim. As I was cleaning myself off I heard a buzzing coming from a crumpled pair of jeans on the floor nearby. Curiosity getting the best of me I leaned over and retrieved a cell phone from one of the pockets. The screen lit up and a text message appeared from Sara.

Had a great time the other night, what are you up to now? Mind if I stop by?

Jealousy and guilt rushed over me, tears immediately filled my eyes. The lump in my throat I tried to keep at bay was proving to be harder to control as each second passed. I shouldn't have looked through his phone but I'm glad to know that my questioning about their relationship was confirmed. It was 2 O' Clock in the morning, clearly this wasn't foreign to them. How long would it be before I was pushed aside and another blonde bimbo like Sara would replace me between his sheets? I couldn't be another conquest to him, another girl to brag to his friends, using my feelings to take advantage for his reckless sexual needs. I wouldn't regret our time together it was what I always pictured it would be and more, but to keep it going would be reckless on my part. And in the end I would be the one to be hurt by the inevitable outcome. No, after tonight we would go back to the way it was, even if it meant me having to yearn from afar. Evan could be the one to leave me completely broken if I ever became completely vulnerable to him and as much as I would love to risk that, I just knew I couldn't.

I looked in the mirror wiping away the tears that had escaped. Taking a couple deep breaths I reminded myself to be strong, that in the end it would be a choice I couldn't regret making for myself. I opened the door and turned off the light. Standing in the door way, I saw that Evan was now lying on his back with one arm behind his head while the sheets pooled loosely around his waist. The light displayed across his peaceful face outlining his jaw and the dark stubble that grew down past his chin. I traveled my eyes down past his toned biceps and his abs, where it began to form into a V before the blankets covered my view. I roamed my eyes back up stopping at his neck first, remembering every time I nipped or kissed it last night he would drive harder into me as if answering my request. He had a strong jaw, turning his features boarder line pretty, to manly. His lips were full and soft, but demanding. Everywhere those lips touched, my body seemed to spark with need and fire. His lashes were long for a guys but I think it only intensified that hypnotizing pool of green that hid beneath them.

My body heated again between thinking of what happened and the view I was sneaking. His eyes fluttered open and my heart did a nervous twist. He narrowed in and focused his gaze on me, starting at my eyes and hungrily looked down. I realized I didn't cover up before making my way to the bathroom and my cheeks heated at the look he was now giving me upon looking at the view I was giving him.

He leaned over grabbing my wrist and pulled me so that I lay on top of him. I squealed half-heartedly in protest but relaxed to the steady thump of his heart beneath my ear. As he stroked my hair I curiously placed my fingertip over his nipple wondering if his body would react the same as when he was touching mine. I felt a stir between us telling me my answer. I knew after tonight things couldn't continue. My mind battled my emotions, I should get up and leave right now. But it was like my body was magnetically pulled to his, no matter how hard I tried to pull away, the resistance was just too much.

I chose every bit what had happened with us, he had been the one to show restraint. I can only blame myself for wanting something I couldn't have, his heart. I knew my actions wouldn't change anything. But the way he kissed me, the way he touched me, wanted me to have that moment, and be in the moment. For once in my life, it wasn't about what would happen afterwards, it was about doing what I wanted, what I always wanted, and that the time that was Evan. Even if he was only mine for tonight. His actions were powerful, as if his body was speaking for himself. I wished that were the case, if his actions spoke louder than words I wouldn't have to worry about the predicament I put myself in.

I pulled my head up so that I was placed in the crook of his neck, breathing in a mixture of sweat and him. He smelled good, and I let out a long sigh in contentment. He pulled my hair to the side and began running his fingers up and down the length of my back, causing goose bumps to rise from my skin. His hands were calloused compared to the smooth skin of my back, but strong. No doubt caused from all the years he worked with his hands. I took my hand that had been roaming his chest and weaved it through his messy hair, pulling back locks that threatened to fall towards his face. He grabbed my wrist and rolled me over so that one arm was cradling my neck and towards his body.

He let go of my wrist and tucked a few stray strands of my auburn hair so that it rested behind my ear. He traced the shape of my face starting from my temple, past my cheek, to my chin. His eyes pierced into mine as if trying to read my thoughts. My breath quickened, breaking his trance to look at my bare chest as it rose and fell. His hand was flat as his palm cascaded down my neck, down my cleavage. He tried to cup my whole breast in his grasp and I was pleased to see that it spilled out where his big hands couldn't quite manage to grab. I bit my lip as his gaze came back to me instead of following his hand. He slowly traveled down my ribs past my hips so that his hand rested against my now moist mound.

Not breaking eye contact. "Are you sore at all?" His voice was deep and husky.

"A little." I broke out, my voice wasn't as strong as his seemed to be.

He spread my folds with his fingers, slowly stroking my tender flesh as if to soothe it. Inserting one finger, my breath caught and I closed my eyes to his skillful touch. Taking that as a sign to continue, he continued his rhythm of removing his finger and pushing it farther in with each stroke. I placed my hand on his chest and opened my eyes to see him still staring at me. I couldn't let him keep looking at me like that, it was tugging at my heart strings hoping he would see more. That I could possibly mean something more to him than someone he could call over whenever he wants like he does with Sara.

I grabbed his neck and brought my lips to his forcefully. He pulled back then returned setting the pace slower than our previous demands, and what I just tried now to seek again from his mouth. I followed his lead and relished in the now tender kisses he was stealing from me. He inserted another finger in my aroused sex and slowly rubbed circles on my nub with his thumb. My soft moan granted his tongue access to my mouth were he coaxed and tasted the inside of my mouth. His kisses were proving to be my breaking point to my control. Before I knew it a familiar pressure built inside of me and my breath faltered as my body shook with waves of pleasure.

As the waves calmed I peered through hooded eyes to see Evan position himself above me, taking my wrists in his hands and placing them above my head. He buried his head in my neck and lightly placed kisses down my neck to my shoulder. His erection was placed at my entrance and I moved my hips in motion for him to enter. He removed one hand from my wrist and placed it on my hips to stop my movements. I mewled out my frustration and began to nip at his shoulder, replacing my bites with a kiss as if to soothe it. He groaned and entered me slowly, stopping when his full length was inside. After some controlled breathing he began to pump in long, slow, fluid motions inside of me.

One hand was rested beside my head as the other played with my breasts. He rested his forehead so that it was on mine. His breath was ragged, every time he thrust his cock in he released it so that his breath hit my lips. I traveled my hands down so that each hand lay firmly on his toned butt, trying to guide his movements to go faster. But he took his time. The pressure was building again and I could almost reach my release. But his slow movements wouldn't bring me there. I pulled one hand down so that it was in between us and rubbed my clit, touching him briefly on certain strokes. He looked at my hand and his eyes went dark. He pulled my hand away forcefully and removed his body so that he no longer hovered over mine. Grabbing my hips and spreading them further apart, he pulled me back on his member as he started building up his momentum.

The only sounds were our bodies moving together, his forced breathing, and my soft moans. My boobs began to bounce to his thrusts and he grabbed them in both hands almost using them as leverage. Tweaking my nipples I leaned my head back, arching my back, I came. As my pussy muscles clenched, I felt Evans release followed by his weight on top of mine. When our breathing slowed he rolled over and then I proceeded to lean over the bed looking for what discarded clothes were in his room. Trying to grab me, I snaked out of his hold and stood, even though my knees protested against the weight so soon.

Leaning on one elbow a questioning Evan asked, "Where are you going?"

While I had the nerve and my mind wasn't so fuzzy I had to end it. Even though his body language and the way he was looking at me, wanted me to jump right back into bed and lay with him.

"I have to go home, I can't stay." I said as I picked up my discarded pants and wiggled into them. I couldn't find my underwear and I waved it as a lost cause. I just wanted to get out of there and quick.

"What about your car it's at the shop?"

"I will say the battery died on the way home, close enough to the shop. You were still there so you retrieved it and brought me home."

I made my way out of his room and to the kitchen to get my bra and shirt. He was close behind with the sheets wrapped around his waist.

"You just have this all figured out don't you?" He said from behind me as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"If you need someone to stay why don't you call Sara over? Let's not make this out to more than what it is." I meant to say it in a cool tone but it more so came out angered.

"And what exactly is this?" He motioned his hand between him and me, disregaurding the remark I made about Sara.

"Whatever it usually is with you Evan. You're leaving soon anyways. You really think I would do this knowing you're leaving and trying to make it more?" I forced my eyes to look at his, knowing he wouldn't believe my words if my eyes ventured elsewhere.

His gaze went blank, I could no longer read the emotion in them like I had before. He walked towards me grabbing my keys off the island, handing them to me.

"Don't forget your keys."

I grabbed them from his hand and stood up on my tip toes to kiss him on his cheek. His once responsive body to my touches remained stiff and I felt his jaw tense. Is he mad at me I wondered? Looking back into his eyes they remained the same, and with that I exited out of his house closing the door behind me.

The cool air met my cheeks as I began my short walk towards home. I arrived at my door and saw that there were lights on. There was no car in the Driveway so it had to be Trevor. Oh great, I thought as I pushed through and headed towards the kitchen. Trevor's head was in the fridge as he pulled out a bottle of water.

"Hey how was your night?" I asked.

"It was okay, didn't really miss anything. Its late I didn't hear the car pull up."

I glanced at the clock on the microwave and it read 3:30.

"The battery died close to the shop Evan was there late and gave me a lift." Relaying the story I gave to Evan to tell.

He looked at me with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. "He was there that late, he must have a job that's due. Maybe Mark bailed on him to go on his date.... That he's still on."

We both chuckled not really wanting to know to his whereabouts, but will probably hear tomorrow anyways.

"I don't see what these girls see in you guys anyways." I bantered playfully.

"Yea Mark I don't get, but me on the other hand, I'm irresistible. He said with a hand to his chest smiling.

"Yea yea, get over yourself." I said sticking out my tongue.

"Well I'm going to go crash I will see you tomorrow." I said before I made my way to my room.

"Night." I heard him call out before I reached the stairs.

I took of my clothes off for the second time that night and put on a pair of shorts and an oversized shirt. I lay in bed and finally noticed my body becoming sore. I couldn't help but to replay the events in my head. I could still feel his kisses all over my body and his smell lingered in my hair. How am I going to get you out of my system now Evan Bianchi I asked myself? Closing my eyes I tried to drift off to sleep knowing my dreams were going to consist of Evan. I'm in trouble.

NataleeF
NataleeF
54 Followers