Just a Dance

Story Info
Sibling dancing partners become more.
2.8k words
4.35
313.2k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching a TV show late last night and got a great idea. One character is camping with another and claims he's going out to go to the bathroom. He comes running back in and screams about being bitten on his penis by a poisonous badger. He convinces the girl to suck all the poison out. Obviously, there are no poisonous badgers, but if I changed it to a snake, maybe it could work.

Needless to say, every time I tried this I simply ended up getting slapped. By the time this story begins, it will have been almost three years since having sex with a girl. I say with a girl because I have sex with my right hand quite often. With the types of methods I had been using to try and pick up girls, like the one I just described, three years could be considered nothing.

I guess I should tell you a little about myself. I'm 22 years old and I just graduated college. My focus was dance. I've been dancing since I was four and my twin sister has always been right at my side. That is, of course, until we went to different universities.

My sister is this unbelievably beautiful brunette with the perfect C cup breasts. I know what all you dancers are thinking; that dancing girls are notorious for small chests. Well, despite my sister being perfectly shaped, she was a fantastic dancer.

After graduation my mother wanted my sister and I to help her out with this fundraiser she was putting together at the end of the summer. She thought that a nice form of entertainment would be to have my sister and I put on a dance show. Why not? That's what we're good at, if she gave my sister an actual responsibility I doubt it would ever get done.

So my sister and I agree to dance for this fundraiser and start getting all the details from my mom about what she wants. She described that she would let us decide as long as two specific dances were performed at least once. She wanted a fast paced Jive and a slow Marimba.

No problem, whatever mother wants mother gets. I talked to my sister one day about our schedules for the summer and decided that this Sunday we would get together and choreograph some dances. That Sunday would forever change my life.

I had never thought of my sister sexually before. It was just something that never crossed my mind. Real dancers feel chemistry with their partners, but even the most romantic dances can be done with brother and sister and it's not weird. It's just dancing. When we were choreographing the Jive we were having a blast. We were laughing, joking with each other, we even shared some college stories and did a form of re-bonding after our four years basically apart.

When we got to the Marimba, things changed. It started off as laughing and playing still, but there's something about that dance that makes people a little more serious. As we got further through our steps we didn't laugh as much, we stopped talking about anything else but the moves. There wasn't anything wrong it was just that the dance has a different emotion underneath it, not as playful as the Jive.

We did a few steps and wrote them down, a few more steps and wrote them down and we finally reached the end of the dance. We agreed to run it a few times before we called it quits for the day. During the run, there was a move where my sister rolls her body up against mine. She then turns and drags her hand across my face and walks around behind me. Once behind me, she grasps my chest and presses her body up against my back.

That was where I got in trouble. I couldn't help it; it had nothing to do with my sister. I had a purely physical response. I started to grow in my pants. I thought it would go away quickly as soon as remembered that it was my sister dancing with me, but no luck. The next move has her dragging her hand around my body as she curves her body back around to the front of mine.

Her right side came in direct contact with my erect penis and she stopped cold. There wasn't even a moment where I could guess if she felt it or not. I knew right away that she felt it. She shot up quickly but didn't say anything. She looked at me a little shocked and said, "Um...Did I cause that?"

Sheepishly, I look her in the eyes and try to explain myself. "It's not you, it's more the fact that you're a girl and it's a very physical dance."

I tried to cover up, do the whole tuck it up into my underwear, but it just popped back down. She kind of smiles, a little embarrassed and says, "If you need to go take care of that and come back, that's fine."

I can't believe this. I am so embarrassed. My sister is talking about my erection that I got while dancing with her. I look at her and don't know what to say.

"Relax, it happens to guys all the time, it's no big deal." She says to me.

"It is a big deal, it's really embarrassing! I'm dancing with my sister and I get hard? I mean, come on, how is that not a big deal?" I ask.

She very honestly says, "I said you can go take care of it, we need to finish this dance up. So will you please go in your room and take care of it so we can be done here?"

The next thing came out of my mouth long before I could have filtered it. "Honestly sis, if I try to go and take care of it, I'm just going to be thinking about how I got it, dancing with you, and I'm not going to be able to finish."

"Can I help?" She said.

"What?"

"I mean, you said that if you tried it wouldn't work, do you want me to try?"

"No! Are you kidding? I can't let you do that!"

Calmingly she replied, "Relax, it's no big deal, I'd just be another girl, another dance partner, helping you out so that we could get back to rehearsal. Don't tell me you've never done anything with any of your dance partners."

"Well, yeah, I have. But you're my sister! I don't think I can get past that."

"Ugh, just lie down. Come on, lie down on the bed and close your eyes. Think about some girl you've danced with before. Okay?"

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. Okay? Just lie down."

I lied down and closed my eyes. My sister crawled onto the bed at my feet and unbuttoned my pants. She reached inside and pulled out my penis. After all this talking about it my cock had become very hard. I just lay there with my eyes closed, if I looked up it would take me further away from getting this all over with.

My sister started slowly rubbing my cock up and down. She could tell I was still very tense from this and kept reminding me to relax. She lay down next to me as she stroked me and whispered into my ear.

"Just think of your dream girl. Right now, she's lying here rubbing your cock. Relax. Relax."

I started to breathe slower. I was relaxing into it. Feeling her smooth hand run up and down my cock. I even was slowly thinking about it being my sister and it was making me even more excited down below. She continued to whisper in my ear trying to calm me down. I felt her shift positions so she was sitting in between my legs.

She leaned down and lowered her head onto my cock. She let it enter between her lips tenderly and slowly. I could feel the softness of her lips glide along the head as the thickness of my penis opened her mouth and she took me into her throat. She curled her tongue underneath my shaft and bobbed her head up and down slowly, as if she was devouring her favorite popsicle. She kept the slow and steady pace and it was making me even more explosive. I knew it wouldn't be much longer. I was going to cum.

I put my hand on the back of the head and gently brushed her hair. I said to her in a whisper, "I'm going to cum."

She lifted her head and as she gently stroked my penis she said, "It's okay. Cum in my mouth. Don't worry about it. Just relax and cum in my mouth."

With that, she lowered her head back onto my cock and continued her perfect, slow sucking. I came in her mouth and went limp. Not just my penis, but my body too. It was the most amazing sexual experience I had ever had. It was so gentle and tender and it was with my sister.

She looked up at me, smiled, bounced up off the bed and said, "Okay then, are we ready to get back to rehearsing?"

I couldn't believe this. I just got the most amazing blowjob ever, from my sister no less, and she just wants to go back to dancing as if nothing happened. Also, I was so limp from the experience I couldn't get off the bed. I just looked at her and stared.

"I wore you out, didn't I?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said with a little laugh.

"Alright. Tomorrow? We'll finish choreographing tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Great, alright, get off my bed. If you're just going to lie there you can go to your room." She lightly batted her hand against my side trying to "shew" me out of her room.

That night I couldn't sleep. I was rolling around in bed just thinking about the day I had just had. I kept getting up and going into the bathroom to sip some water. I'm still not even sure if it was real. I got back in bed and tried to go to sleep, but I still just couldn't help it, I would roll around and roll around and nothing. I couldn't sleep. Then I hear my door slowly creek open.

"Are you awake?" I hear my sister whisper.

"Yeah, why? Are you okay?" I asked.

"More like are you okay? I can hear you rustling around from my room."

"I can't stop thinking about earlier."

Jokingly she said, "Oh, so it's my fault you can't sleep." She entered my room with a bounce in her step.

She lay down next to me, above the covers, and said, "I'm sorry if that scared you. It's just that that's not a big deal to me."

Confused I asked, "What, sex? Or the fact that I'm your brother?"

"Either," she said, "I love you, you love me, and you needed it. Why wouldn't I do it?"

"I don't know. I guess I'm not even that reserved about it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think since you opened that door I've wanted even more." I was a little worried that she would leave disgusted.

"Do you mean sex? Or another blowjob?"

I was surprised she was so blunt about it. But I guess now that it's so out in the air might as well not sugar coat it.

"I mean sex. I'm not going to lie, the reason I can't fall asleep is because I don't think I can until I fuck you." I felt like I had just crossed the line. Should I have said, "have sex" or "make love with..." I was way too nervous.

She just looked into my eyes and said, "Once again, relax. If you want to fuck me tonight, then you can fuck me tonight. Okay?"

I was astounded by how cool she was being. She asked, "Do you want to be on top or bottom?"

"Uh, I'm not sure."

"Well, do you want to control fucking me, or do you want me to ride you?"

Every time she spoke about it with such ease it just made me want her even more. "I want to control fucking you."

"Alright, then I'll get on bottom."

She rolled over onto her back and took off her shirt. Then she reached down and slipped off her pajama bottoms. She took my hands in hers led my hands to her bra clasp. She liked to wear a bra to sleep to help keep the shape of her breast. I overheard her say that to one of her friends. I unclasped her bra with ease and rolled on top of her. She placed her hand on my cock and rubbed it gently before preparing it for entry.

She guided my cock towards the entrance of her pussy but stopped. "I think you might have to get me ready a little bit." She said.

I didn't hesitate. I slid down her body and made my way to her vagina. I stuck out my tongue and very deliberately licked at her. I found her clit with ease and started to massage it with my tongue. I brushed the insides of her pussy lips with the sides of my tongue and started to do whatever I could to get her wet.

I now wanted my sister so bad that I also wanted to make her cum even more. Now making her happy was my number one priority. I knew she was making it seem like it was all for me, but I needed to give her an orgasm. It was vital. I licked and licked. I did the alphabet with my tongue. I massaged her clit some more. I put my index finger inside her and started pumping inside and out as I played with her clit. After about a good fifteen minutes of that she stopped me as she came.

She shook her body and grasped my hair. I could feel her juices surround my finger that was still inside her. She pulled me back up so we were face to face and said, "That was the best orgasm I have ever had." Then she kissed me as if she never wanted to stop. Her tongue forcibly entered my mouth and started exploring.

As we kissed, she grabbed my cock and guided it back to her pussy opening. She broke the kiss to say, "Fuck me. I want you to fuck me so bad."

I pressed inside her with ease. Her juiced pussy made for perfect entry. I moved my hips in and out in a steady rhythm. She continued now to kiss me as I fucked her. She was moaning softly, but moaning a lot. When she moaned through my kiss it made me even closer to cumming.

I was fucking her hard now. The fact that she was my sister didn't matter anymore. This was my lover and I was having passionate sex with her. After ten minutes of pumping into her as we kissed, she looked up and said, "Can I ride you? I want to ride you?"

Now I knew that this was for both of us, not just something she was doing for me. I smiled and said, "Of course, beautiful."

I rolled over onto my back as she rolled over on top of me. We separated from each other for a second in transfer, but she quickly grabbed my cock and put it back inside of her. She started bobbing up and down, gliding along my cock. Her breasts were bouncing in front of me. I took one into my mouth and sucked. I played with her breasts as I sucked them. She would moan with every movement she made on my cock.

Back and forth she would go, moaning and moaning as she fucked me. Finally it was getting to be too much. I couldn't keep from exploding. I looked her in the eye and she knew what I was going to tell her.

Without a word from me she says, "I know, relax, I want you to cum inside me. Fill me up."

I didn't wait long. I started shooting string after string of cum into her belly. She could feel the cum enter her, but she didn't stop riding. She rode and rode until every last drop of cum had left my cock and was inside of her.

She lay on top of me with my cock still inside of her for a while. Eventually, she rolled over and I popped out. We didn't say anything for a long time, just lied there next to each other.

After about an hour of just cuddling with one another she rolled over and said, "More rehearsal tomorrow?"

THE END