Just A Day At The Office

Story Info
Sister finally fulfills brother's fantasy.
1.2k words
4.05
519.4k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Joyce called me, and asked me to do some work at her office, I readily agreed. As I drove to her office I wondered what she might be wearing as she seemed to enjoy teasing me with her body. Today was no different, and over the past couple of months I noticed her dress for work was becoming sexier. Her red skirt suit was tailored to her body, and her already long legs looked even longer with high heels, and were encased in black hose. As she showed me the work to be done I was enjoying the tight fit of her skirt on her ass, and I saw no panty lines--a thong I figured. I began to work, and at one point while on my knees I caught a glimpse up her skirt as she sat at her desk talking to a client on the phone, and I swore she wasn't wearing panties at all. By the end of the day I saw she was indeed pantiless, and all I wanted was to go home and stoke to that image as I usually would. She came to check on my progress, and as I showed her what I had gotten done I also saw she was wearing a black nylon body stocking, and no bra. My head was spinning, and my cock was rock hard as I loved a woman wearing a body stocking.

"Jimmy, you ok?" she asked again bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, just got a lot on my mind," I told her as her sparkling brown eyes melted my heart as only they can.

"Like what?" she now asked moving closer so her perky breast rubbed against my arm.

"Nothing you would want to hear," I told her now looking at my feet like a little school boy talking to a girl for the first time.

"Try me, nothing would shock me," she said with a smile that made my cock throb.

"You," I blurted out before I realized it, "I mean..."

"I know what you mean," she finished for me as she ran a hand down my chest stopping at my belt.

"I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful, and very sexy," I told her as I stood perfectly still.

"And you are only human," she said with a chuckle, "I've been teasing you for years, and you never made a move on me. "

"Cause your my sister," I told her.

"But you still fantasize about me right?" she asked as her hand moved downward feeling my hardness.

"Yes," I said nervously as she began to caress my cock.

"You want to fuck me don't you Jimmy?" she now asked, whispering in my ear as her hand applied more pressure.

"Yes," I groaned out as her hand brought me so close to orgasm then left.

"Sit down, and no matter what you can't touch yourself or me," she commanded.

Without waiting for an answer she began to dance to the soft music playing throughout the building, and my eyes really enjoyed it. She danced right up to me, and using her knees she spread my legs. She danced up in between them, and her sexy perfume intoxicated me as she slowly unzipped her suit jacket. The sight of her cleavage covered by the body stocking drove me crazy.

When her jacket, and skirt were gone she gave me a lap dance that was more like fucking. I was holding onto the chair legs for dear life as she basically fucked me, groaning out how good it felt. When she begged me to cum I was too far gone, and began to cum in my pants. She really got off on feeling my cock twitch as I came, and I just slumped in the chair after I emptied my balls.

"You're not done yet," she said as she moved off me to her knees between my legs, and quickly freed my cock.

I was still fairly hard, and it was covered in cum. She just groaned as her mouth swallowed most of it. I too groaned out as I watched my fantasy lover for so many years finally suck my cock. She began to bob her head quickly up, and down my shaft, and I was hard again in no time. She got up, bent over her desk, and begged me to fuck her. I went to my knees behind her, and chewed a hole through her body stocking to get my prize. I began to tongue-fuck her wet swollen pussy, and for some reason I spanked her ass. She groaned out so I spanked her again then began to caress the reddened flesh as I moved to suck her throbbing clit into my mouth.

"Spank me, make me cum," she cried out as I sucked her clit for all I was worth.

Two more quick spanks, and she was cumming all over my face. She reached behind her, and grabbed a handful of hair as she orgasmed intensely. When her body calmed down she pulled me up behind her using my hair, and groaned, "Fuck me. "

I held my cock pointed at her glistening pink slit, and moved to her. The sight of her bent over like that, her pussy so wet and swollen with the need of a hard cock made my head spin.

"Do it Jimmy fuck me like the slut I am in your fantasies," she now begged as I rubbed the head of my cock along her juicy pussy.

I worked just the head in then let her take the rest at her pace. She slid ever so slowly down halfway then pulled back until just the head was captured, and she wiggled that very sexy ass of hers at me.

Then without warning she impaled her velvety tightness fully, and we both groaned out rather loudly. I held deep inside her for a few seconds then the animal in me took over. I grabbed her hips, and began to pump my cock in, and out of the nicest pussy my cock has ever felt.

She reached back took one of my hands, and began to give my fingers blow-jobs. When my fingers were wet she begged me to slide one up her ass. I tore the hole in her body stocking bigger then teased her asshole with my fingers. She began to fuck back, and I soon worked a finger up her ass. I held my finger deep in her ass as she squealed her way through another orgasm.

When her body recovered she pushed me away, and told me to sit back down. I did, and she moved over top of me her back to me. I held m cock upright, and awaited the feel of her tight pussy encompassing it but what I felt was her even tighter asshole. Slowly she eased herself down, and when the head of my cock slipped past her tightest muscle she cried out. I just held her in place, and before I knew it she was taking more at an incredibly slow rate. The feel of slowly penetrating her ass was too much, and by the time she was fully seated on my cock, and began to grind that ass of hers I lost it, and began to cum like never before deep in her ass. We both cried out as the feelings overtook us, and left me breathless.