Just a DJ

Story Info
Being a club DJ has its perks.
1.3k words
3.85
49.4k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbomb
badbomb
4 Followers

Allow me to tell you a story of one of them.

When you control the music you control all that happens. Woman tend to get hot just by knowing they can hear anything they want by showing you some tit and ass. There are plenty of woman out there willing to do just that. Married, single it just doesn't matter when they get hot and want some dick they will do just about anything.

There I was being bored as usual, same music playing watching the dance floor hopping when this sexy woman came up and asked to request a song. Before she could say what she wanted, she had to ask why I wasn't smiling. So I told her I was tired and getting burned out with the same music night after night. She decided to sit next to me and strike up a conversation. Her name was Tammy and she was very sexy. She was 5'4 or 5'5 about 135 lbs, long straight black hair, a great set of tits and the kind of lips that you know were made for sucking dick.

After telling me she was just in town visiting her college friends, and reliving her wild days, she proceeded to tell me she was married. She had been married to her boyfriend from high school and decided to get married before going to college. He went off to medical school and she stayed at ASU to major in business. She was hoping to run his practice. She told me of how the first year was hard with them being 1200 miles apart, but that she never strayed, with any help from her friends.

The second year though, well she started in telling me of how over the summer break she was getting laid 2-3 times everyday by her husband, and proud to be doing just that, but it had to end. She went back to ASU and tried to get back into her dull life style. After 1st semester she told me of how she went to a party and decided to take part in a "shooter" shot contest. With 1st place receiving $500.00 and a round trip air fare to anywhere. Having no idea of what was in store she decided to indulge in drinking. All of a sudden one of her fellow competitors came and got her.

There before her were 6 men with blind folds on with nothing on but what god gave them. The ladies were told that the 3 woman who could get there guys to cum first in there mouth without swallowing and then show the cum in their mouth then shoot it, would move on to the next round. Tammy started to stop until she saw the size of the cock in front of her. She said it must have been 8" soft and she was in need of a good cock. She took her wedding ring off and then took off her top exposing the nicest set of tits in her group. The guys watching let out a holler and they guys standing in front of her started getting aroused as she took her tits and ran them over his ever growing cock.

I stopped her right there and asked why I would have any interest in this story. She then reached over and put her hand in my lap stroking my cock and said that I would.

She said the other girls started taking off their tops and doing what she was doing. Finally with all cocks rock hard the girls were pulled off for a couple minutes and then they were started. Tammy said he eagerly swallowed the now 12" cock deep into her throat and started playing with his balls as she deep throated him. (Her hand kept rubbing my growing cock during this whole time). She said he lasted about 3 minutes until he started Cumming deep into her throat. She almost lost herself and swallowed it all but at the last moment, came off and showed the judge she had a mouth full and swallowed to the cheers of the guys in the crowd. Tammy said her pussy was so wet after that, her jeans had a wet spot on them. She told me it was the most erotic thing she had done.

After 2 more rounds the finals came, and the rules were simple. Only using your mouth make him cum and then put it into a shot glass the one who has the most cum in the glass and swallows it all wins the cash and the tickets. To Tammy's disappointment the guy she had was much smaller than the first and a warm rush of breath almost had him Cumming. Well Tammy went on to say she did her part but the guy did not do his and she lost do to the amount he came. Tammy said she was disappointed but realized she loved sucking cock and swallowing the cum.

Tammy said all through the rest of college she was known as the swallow queen. By now my dick is rock hard and I am sitting there at a table with about 500 people dancing not more than 20 feet away when Tammy reaches into my pants and pulls out my cock. She said I hope you don't mind but I need a shot, and proceeded to drop right there and start licking up and down on my shaft. Using her warm breath to send shivers through my body, I skipped a beat and no one knew the wiser as she fondled my balls. She then took each ball into her mouth and began to suck on them. What an erotic feeling known that at any second someone could see what was being done to me.

Tammy then began to encircle the head of my cock with her lips and use her tongue to play with the pre-cum now oozing out of the head of my throbbing rock hard cock. She looked up with her dark eyes took her mouth off my cock and said" I will be fucking this tonight!" As she lowered her head down the entire length of my shaft. Her mouth didn't stop until my balls were on her chin, and then she began to slowly pull off using her teeth to scrap just a bit to add to my arousal. She then began to speed up, now using her hands and mouth to get me off. She didn't waste any time when my cock showed signs of giving her, her much deserved treat. She hungrily took me deep as I erupted wave after wave of hot cum into her throat. She wouldn't take her mouth off until I was sucked dry and then she put my cock back into my pants and said you zip it up I don't want to hurt you, I want to use that again later. She kissed me on my check and walked away.

As I regain my composure I was thinking why me?

About ½ hour later Tammy returned, and asked when I was off. I said at 2 am and she said ok, I hope you don't mind but I need a cock for the next week that I am here at least twice a day. Usually I'll wake you up with your cock deep in my throat or just as I start to put that thing deep into my hot wet pussy. So are you able to keep up with this 35 year old woman or do I need to go in search of another hot stud? Well I not a stupid person so when I have a very sexy woman asking me to give her my cock I said sure. So a slight kiss to the neck and then her hand went back down to my growing cock as she knelt back down... but hey that's another story of a club DJ.

badbomb
badbomb
4 Followers