Just a DJ Ch. 02

Story Info
Wild woman love to do wild things.
2.1k words
3.95
33.4k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badbomb
badbomb
4 Followers

Okay, here I go again.

With the passing of the new years, I though it would be nice that I write about my experience this year. As on 12-31-2004/ 1-01-2005

Being it was new years, I had to dress to impress, which meant that the suit was pulled from the closet and taken to the cleaners to be cleaned and pressed. I had to start that day at 6 rather than 8 to make sure all the nights activities were in order. Well I arrived at the bar around 5 figured a beer and dinner before work and I would be set. I walked in, in shorts (it was in the 70's) and a t-shirt. Proceeded to order a Bud light and some wings. Right away I was being asked what was going on, and I tried to keep a little secret of what I had planned.

About 6 I started checking the equipment, sound lights and such when I was called to the bar for a phone call. I took the call and it was a bachelorette party who wanted to see if we had a cover and all for tonight. I asked why so last minute, and they said that they had come to Charleston to have their party for a girl friend while the guys flew to Vegas for New years and their party. The place they had reserved had no record and wanted $30.00 a piece to let them in. well I asked how many there were (we had no cover) and she said 18, then I put them on hold and came back and said I pulled some strings to get them in and had a table reserved for them. I was thanked several times on the phone and asked what I wanted and I simply replied a drink and a dance.

Well I then went back to work setting up my little night's games and things finishing around 6:45. I went and changed came back and started playing music for the dinner buffet. I was walking around socializing when at about 7:30 here come in these half naked woman. They were all in tight black stretch dresses and looking to kill. Most were average none below and a couple that were way out of the park. I was called to the front and low and behold here were the bachelorette party woman. I said hi and congrats and showed them were they were sitting. The bridesmaid then pulled me off to the side and asked if I knew any male strippers that could come. I aid no that were pro but I did have a couple friends that had done them before last minute. She said 2 would be great so I called my 2 friends. They had already planned on coming up but I told them to dress to impress these woman. I told them it was going to be $400.00 bucks and she said fine and gave me $200.00 up front. I told them they would be there about 9, so they had plenty of time to drink. I talked to the owner of the bar and she was fine with it, more business and I went back to the meet and greet.

My friends showed up about 8:30 I gave them the cash, (the later part was mine) and told them to have fun. Well in the mean time I was talking to a few of the girls who keep buying me and the doorman shots. They were all from the south east and had been friends in school and such and decided to do this even though the wedding wasn't for 2 weeks.

If anyone out there has ever been to a man strip club then you know that the woman are far more rude and crude then men are. When the show started for them they were all into it as were a lot of the other woman in the bar. When Troy my friend decided to straddle the bride to be rubbing his bikini clad cock against her face and mouth, I was shocked to see her open up and try to lick and bite on his cock. He pulled back a bit then decided to rub it again and this time she did lick from top to bottom through his underwear. The woman went nuts, the owner got pissed, and it stopped like 10 minutes later. But these women were red hot or most of them were.

My friends hung around partying with them and me as I tried to play and work at the same time. Low and behold I lost sight of Troy and the bride to be. Her bridesmaid came up to me and asked where they went. I said I don't know, and who cares their both adults. Well now I was curious so I took a stroll out back behind the bar, and low and behold there was Troy with the bride to be bent over the hood of his car with him fucking the living shit out of her. Her dress was raised up around her waist, and her tits were just swinging away as he was fucking the hell out of her. Being any decent guy I watched for a few minutes to give my buddy pointers later on, but as I was about to go back in, there was her bridesmaid standing right behind me watching them as well.

I tried to excuse myself without being to loud, and she stopped me and asked if I though that was funny? I said no, and she said good cause she was going to be marrying her brother. My mouth dropped open when she said that. I asked how long she had been there and she said she walked out behind me. I also noticed that her nipples were fully erect and she really had not taken her eyes off the two of them 30 feet away since I saw her. She asked if I was enjoying the show, and I said the only thing better would be to be part of my own. Well he looked dead in my eyes and I knew this was my chance so I leaned down and kissed her. It turned from sheer lust to a very passionate kiss. It seemed like it lasted for 10 minutes but I knew it was less that 2, but when I pulled away I knew I was going to be joining my friend real soon.

I pulled her close and started to kiss her some more when she pulled away and looked me right in my face and asked, do you think I am some whore that would be fucking you behind a bar? Well what should I say to this so hoping I was going to at least get something answered, no but in the heat of seeing them and looking into your eyes I just had to kiss you. Fucking you in public isn't what I had in mind; I would rather take you somewhere quit and away from here to enjoy just the 2 of us. (Well guys take heed and remember that bullshit does work) she looked at me and said thanks before her hand made its way to the front of my suit.

I proceeded to kiss her again as she started stroking my cock through my pants. She asked if I would be missed, and I said maybe but I have plenty of music loaded up and I have at least 30 minutes. She said fine and I said my truck is over there and she ok, as we walked to it. While walking I could still see Troy ramming his cock deep into her and hear her telling him to fuck her harder. They must have been in animal mode no to hear or see us as we were only 40 feet away getting into my truck.

As we got in I took off my jacket undid most of the buttons on my shirt, took off my tie, and unzipped my pants along with the belt. I laid the seat back and began to kiss and rub my hands all over this woman, whose name I was unsure of. I passionately kissed her moist lips and would then run my tongue down her neck to her ears, blowing my warm breath over it. This would cause her to take a deep breath and hold it as I knew it was driving her crazy. I would play with her lush's breast with my hand as I was giving her neck a tongue bath. Her hands ripped the 2 buttons left on my shirt away as she was now trying to work her hands down the front of me to grab onto my cock. As so as her hands reached it, she stopped kissing me and leaned over rubbing my cock with her mouth through my underwear.

She then pulled my cock from my underwear and started to massage my balls with her hand as she started to very slowly caress my cock with her warm wet mouth. Up and down my shaft her mouth went using her warm breath to blow on my balls as she went down, still caressing them with her hands. She picked up the pace, and then would slow back down. One thing for sure she had practice doing this before. I tried to play with her ass and she moved it so I could start to finger her pussy. She was dripping wet as my finger slid in and then I knew she felt it when a slight scrap of her teeth across my cock almost sent a load of cum deep into her mouth. (I love a little scrapping of the teeth) she pulled off my cock as I worked 2 fingers into her wet pussy she now began to push back against my fingers. I picked up my pace and knew she was close to cumming herself, as I quickened my pace. Sure enough within a minute her juices were flowing all over my hand as she came. She moved away and looked at me and said I am going to fuck you but not here. I want you to cum in my mouth and later I want you to come back to my room for the night. I asked are you sure and she said yes, I want to fuck you all night long and we don't have that much time left, as she slid her mouth back over my cock.

She used her cock sucking skills to perfection because within 5 minutes I was ready to unload deep into her mouth. As I was about to cum she stopped, pulled her head off my cock and straddled me. She then slid her tight ass over my cock doing this very slowly until my cock was buried into her ass. She said I'm not on the pill but I want to feel this thing deep inside of me, so cum in my ass baby. That was it about 5 slow strokes into her tight ass and I started to drain deep into her, she came again when the first load of cum went deep into her ass, she bit my neck and scratched the shit out of my neck.

She straddled my cock for 5 minutes until I started to get soft, then she got off and leaned over and cleaned me up using her mouth and tongue. I gave her a t-shirt I had as I knew my cum was now draining down her thigh. She said thanks and asked if I wanted to fuck her still. I said yes, but I had to get to work. As I got out of my truck and began to redress I noticed Troy and the bride to be was not on his mustang anymore. I went back inside through the front door with the lady whom I found out was named Jackie. There was Troy at my DJ booth running the music. He asked where I was and I said I was out back. He looked at me and said really, I said yep and by the way next time grab her by the hair and pull back when she tells you to fuck her harder. He laughed and then told me don't you just love it when a woman tells you to cum in her ass. I looked at him and called him a pervert but all he said was, hey I didn't know what was in your truck until I walked up and heard that.

Jackie remained at the bar with most of the girls past 2 am when we closed. Funny thing is Troy and I went back to the hotel, Saturday was a hard day to work but hey, that's another day in the life of a club DJ..

badbomb
badbomb
4 Followers