Just A Dream

Story Info
She dreams about her lover after long day.
977 words
4
11k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so tired. I had a rough long day. Kids, people, pets, you name it got on my nerves. I took a relaxing hot shower and instead of getting dressed, I lay on the couch in a t shirt and my towel. Lying there on the couch with my eyes shut listening to the soothing sounds coming from my stereo I drifted off to sleep. I don't know how you got here but you were suddenly right here. I could feel your presence as you came into the room. I heard the floor squeak ever so quietly as you crept near the couch. I felt the couch give as you sat down gently beside me. I buried my face into the pillow not wanting to wake up and have this be just a dream. I sighed and brought one knee up to the back of the couch and stretched my other leg out under me. I could feel you tugging the towel off me and I heard you catch your breath when you realized what I wore, or wasn't wearing.

I could feel your presence in the air. I could smell you. I wanted you to come closer, but yet you just sat there looking at me. I could feel you lean down then, closer to me and breathe in the scent of my freshly washed hair. I felt your breath on the back of my neck and I suppressed a shiver. How did you know the one spot to breathe on that would make me come unglued?

A hand followed, I could feel it gently tracing the outline of my body over my shirt. One finger, maybe two, I couldn't tell. Touching hard enough to give me goose bumps but not enough to wake me. But I wasn't asleep. I was desperately trying to not fully wake up and ruin the dream. Aching to be near you for so long, wanting you so badly for so long, I would take you even if it was just a dream.

I could hear your breath get lighter now, as you ran your fingers over my back and up under my shirt. My shirt lifted as high as you could get it and I felt you lean in closer. A hot tongue touched my back then and I nearly jumped out of my skin. I gasped as it was replaced by cool blowing. You made my pussy so wet. I groaned in a half asleep daze. My shoulder was your next target as you licked and then blew, grazing me slightly with your teeth. A hand traveled over my hips on my naked skin. It took everything I had to not shove my ass up in your face as I tried to lie still. Still roving over my hips I could feel you squeezing me then rubbing again as you continued on. On to the spot I was silently begging you to get to.

As your hand reached lower I involuntarily shifted position slightly and moved my leg farther. I wanted nothing to keep you from where you were going with that hand. As you cupped your hand under me, I couldn't help but raise my hips slightly to allow you room. I felt you move to kneel behind me as you leaned over me still licking and biting my neck and shoulder. Your hand was horribly still under me. I was dying for you to touch me, to see how wet you made me and yet you didn't move. You kept up the torture on the back of my neck with your mouth and teased me with your unmoving hand.

Slowly, ever so slowly you begin to move your hand. I couldn't decide if you not moving, it or you moving it this slow was worse. I let out a barely audible moan as you begin to dip your fingers in between my hot lips. How I ached for you to fuck me with your hand but yet I dared not wake and stop this wonderful dream.

As you worked your fingers in me, you realized now the full affect you had on me. I was dripping for you. Your fingers pried and teased. I couldn't raise my hips enough to make you slide them in any farther. I was silently begging you, but I'm sure even if I had said it out loud, you wouldn't have hurried. Circling with your fingers and barely dipping into me you kept up this cruel and wonderful thing. Just as you plunged your fingers into me, I came. The slow teasing, you biting my neck and the weight of you all around me brought me over the edge.

I fucked your hand into the couch, digging my fingers into the pillow, trying not to cry out. And suddenly you stopped, pulling away. You were gone just like that. I raised my head slowly to see where you went. My cunt was throbbing and the only thing I could think of was you slamming your cock into me. Dazed, I sat up looking for you still. You weren't here at all. I realized it was, after all just a dream. Running a hand down to my hot wet cunt, I smiled as I circled my sensitive clit.

My body was aching for you to touch it again. I needed to feel your dick deep in my pussy. I moaned, imagining what it would be like to feel you in me. Unbelievable that this dream had me so worked up. I could still feel your hands on my body, your mouth on my skin. On the verge of having another orgasm just thinking about what you would be like, I lay back down...and tried to go back to sleep. I just hope that when I go back to sleep, you'll come back.